oo1

Magically inlove

I was introduced to what my kind calls Exotics when I was only 6 years old. I was out in the woods alone. I shouldnt have done that. My parents told me to not go out alone since its dangerous, and how much I hate it to say my parents are right, they were right at that time. I was out to look for some flowers to give to my sick unnie. I already had five beautiful flowers and was searching for more when suddenly a tall man fired a ball of metal towards me. I dont know why he did that but it was clear that he was trying to kill me, I ran away but he kept on chasing after me, he ruined a part of the woods while chasing after me. I didnt know where I was going and at that time it didnt matter to me, aslong as I was safe I thought. A boy from around the age of 12 years old I assume jumped out of a tree. He was wearing a black hoodie so I didnt had the chance to see his face. He fired a blast of fire towards the guy and they fought for awhile untill the boy won over the man. After he what seemed, killed the guy, he disappeard without a word. I tried chasing after him but he disappeard just like that. An Exotic from the moon Io saved me. I thought that Exotics from Io were different untill that day. I was 11 years old when five Io Exotics invaded our small farm house. They killed my grandma and grandpa when I was out playing, and they killed my dad when I was sleeping, and then they killed my mom right infront of my eyes. My oppa and unnie took me to our secret basement. Only a few days after we came out and saw that half of the farm was burnt down, our animels were dead... They killed them all. It was a horrifying sight. And since that day on, I, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, decided to kill all the Io Exotics untill the last one begs me for mercy before I kill him merciless. Just like what they did to my grandparents and parents.

 

I was resting on one of the half broken sofa's in what we called our 'headquarter'. 11 years ago, the day I thought Io Exotics were innocent. I was such a dumb child back then. I shouldve listened to oppa, he always told me there was no thing such as an innocent Exotic. He was right, and I actually hate to say other people are right.

"Tiff get up, oppa spotted another Exotic somewhere near... He's all yours"

Michelle, my older sister tossed a card to me with the cordinates oppa sended her. A Ganymede case? I havent killed one in a year or something since they are starting to lessen here in our district. I took my blades and put them in the blade holsters on my legs, I grapped my gun and put it in my holster on my waist while putting a mini gun in the holster in my jacket. What? Never seen a 17 year old girl carrying such wapens wherever she goes? This is my daily routine, my sis gets cordinates from my brother and gives them to me so I can go out and kill those bastards. My sis also goes out to kill them and my brother sometimes does it but we have to obey him since he is our so called 'leader'. He is the oldest out of us three and we have to followe what he says. Fair enough right?

"Im going out to play unnie, I'll be back for dinner"

What? This is actually playing for me. Its a kind of hide and seek, but then with wapons, so children dont try this at home okay? I looked at the card my sis gave me, he wasnt far from our 'headquarter'. It would be a walk of 30 minutes, but who said I was going to walk? Why walk when you have legs to run with? When I set foot outside our old half burned down farm shed I started to run. After running for awhile I stopped at a half burned down village, it looked so lifeless. Leo told me that it was an Ganymede case but, it looked like this was the work of an Io Exotic. Strange.

I carefully looked around the village and saw nothing but half burned down houses and some melted toys of little kids. There was one house, a small house that caught my eye. I carefully entered it. It was cozy, there were plates and utencils on the dinner table, it was like the family who loved here was about to eat before they got attacked or maybe they ran away before the Io Exotics could get them. I stopped to look at a picture on the wall. It was a family of three kids and their mommy and daddy. They looked so happy. Just like my family before they got killed by those heartless bastards.

I heard soft footsteps behind me, I slowly but my right hand on my holster ready to pull out my gun. An arm made its way around my neck and started to choke me. I kicked behind me and hit the creatures leg. I heard that they groaned in pain and loosened the grip on my neck. I took advantage and grap their arm turning it around behind their back without ease. It was a guy.

"Ouch, ouch, please let go of me... I-I thought you were one of them"

The guy pleaded, he didnt look any older than me. I let go of him and kicked his making him fall on the ground. I pulled out my gun and pointed at him, he his back and crawled backwards while looking at me with a terrifying look on his face.

"What are you and what are you doing here?"

I asked him sternly. He looked about the same age as me. He was wearing a worn out t-shirt and jeans with worn out shoes. His brown hair styled upwards allowing me to see his whole face and a fresh cut in his left eyebrow.

"I-Im a human, I live here with my two younger siblings"

This guy sure likes to stutter alot. Why would he be terrified of a girl who is pointing a gun at him? I mea isnt he man enough to stand up properly and introduce himself?

"Name?"

"Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul"

"Okay listen up mr. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, dont you know its very dangerous to linger around a place after it got attacked by Exotics? Or do you want yourself to get killed by one of them?"

"I-I wanted to protect my siblings so I hid them in our basement"

My brother. He did the same for me and Michelle. I lowered my gun but sill pointing it at him. You never know if he is lying and if he is the one my brother informed me and Michelle about.

"Get them"

I said to him while shooing him with my gun. He quickly crawled up and ran to a carpet and removed it from the floor. I put back my gun in my holster still with my hand on it. He helped a little girl and a little boy to get out of the basement. The little girl looked at me while the little boy hugged Nichkhun tightly.

"Oppa who is that?"

The little girl asked Nichkhun while staring and pointing at me with big eyes. Maybe she was scared of me? Well I was wearing black boots, black skinny jeans, a grey shirt tugged in my jeans and a leather jacekt to top it off, and ofcourse pilot sunglasses to hide my eyes since the Exotics can read someones emotions by looking into their eyes. They can read it when youre scared, when youre happy, when youre sad and all those basic emotions.

"Im Stephanie Hwang Miyoung"

I answered since he didnt know my name afterall. The little girl slowly approached me and looked up at me with big twinkling eyes.

"Can I call you unnie?"

Okay so where is this going? Does she really think Im going to stay with them? Hello, EXO hunter here, I have to kill those bastards and not babysit some little kids.

"I have to go, Nichkhun-si, if I were you I would take your two beloved sibling sout of here immediatly... Its not safe here"

I saw him nod and get up to take his sister with him. I quickly went out of the house and looked around alittle more untill I came to the heart of the village. There was a broken fountain in the middle of the big open space. And I heard no birds, no people. It was deffinetly what we call a ghost village. Only three survivors.

"I thought youd never come"

I looked up to see a guy standing on one of the houses, looking down on me with a smirk plastered on his face. His right hand turned into a slash-hammer and he hit the ground with it when he jumped of from the roof, showing off his slash-hammer 'skills'. I pulled out my gun and was ready to shoot at him.

"Well, well... Didnt you learn from last time when you fought with hyung? Shooting at me is no use, stabbing me, is also, no use. I can transform in any metal object sweetheart so stop trying so hard and just let me kill you to get over with it"

I hated the way he talked to me. I already killed his older brother last time without ease, and unfortunatly this guy infront of me escaped when I was about to kill him too.

"I doubt that you can kill me since you actually escaped last time and ran away like a loser instead of helping your brother fight me"

"It was no use! He was a weak poor guy and fighting you was no use since I didnt want to let your siblings think you were a weak person... Wasnt I nice at that time? Well I came back to kill you, Hwang"

Okay this guy is starting to piss me off, I pulled the trigger but his chest just absorbed it and he smirked. This er. I ran towards him and he dodged me. I smirked, what a dumb . I quickly grabbed the wooden stick which stood against a wall behind him and was ready for my second attack attempt on him.

"Youre dumber than your brother, do you know that?"

I smirked and tighten my grip on the wooden stick. He seemed pissed off, just like how I love to have them before I snap their necks and watch how their blood spreads out on the ground.

"You little !"

He ran to me and hit me in my stomach, okay I didnt saw that one coming, that I cant deny. I fell on my knees dropping my gun and cluthcing my stomach in pain. I stood up again when I heard him chuckle, and I swung my wooden stick towards his head. He stumbled back and held his head. He transformed his arm into a metal pipe and tried to hit me, I blocked him and kicked him so he would stumble backwards. When I was about to hit his head with my stick I heard a loud noise and the next thing I knew was that there was blood coming out of his head. I turned around and saw Nichkhun standing there, with MY gun in his hands.

"You ing jerk!"

I stomped towards him and kicked him in his somach and elbowed his uper back making him fall flat on his face. I took my gun and placed it back in my holster. Nobody touched Stephanie Hwang Miyoungs properties except for oppa, unnie and me obviously.

"Dont you dare to ever touch my things again, and are you nuts? I havet killed a Ganymede Exotic in months and now you ruin it for me by shooting him!"

"I-Im sorry ms. b-but I was trying to hep you and to not get you killed by him"

"Oh please, Im an professional you stupid jerk, I killed tons of those kinds of creatures since I was little"

He put my right foot on his back and put pressure on it making him groan in pain. He tried to get up but failed, gee what kind of weak guy is this? I got my foot of him and walked back to the body of the Exotic. Pathetic weakling, saying he's gonna kill me but gets killed by some weak villager with a gun in the end. I straightened myself and started to make my way out of the village.

I was passing houses while I had a feeling someone was following me. Everytime I turned around there was nothing but an empty lifeless street. Ghost village. I took a few steps more and turned around abruptly. I saw something white move behind a wall of a burned down house. I made my way to it, preparing to pull out my gun. When I took a peek I saw the little girl holding onto her doll tightly.

"Whats wrong? Why are you hiding here? Were is your brother? Its dangerous here you should go back to your brother"

She looked up at me with those same big twinkling eyes she looked at me with an hour ago in the small house. She shook her head and continued to stare at me. Whats with this kid? And actualy the thing she said to me after staring at me for awhile startled me alittle.

"I want to come with you unnie"

 


 

So this was my first chapter please comment to say what you think about it ^^ And sorry if there are any grammer/spell errors in it, you see English is my 2nd language so yeah ^^


_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*