Not Exactly Home

Afterward [ue]

In an hour, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Luhan were out of their home — stepping over the unconcious man — and on the road. They didn't have a place to go and no one has exactly seen a person with puppy ears and a tail, let alone three of these hybrids. So they wandered around aimlessly until Chanyeol called Kyungsoo and begged to stay with him and Jongin. Of course, Kyungsoo said yes and they were off, happy to find a temporary home.

They arrived at Kyungsoo's apartment as the sun was setting and they were rushed inside. Once in, Kyungsoo couldn't help but fawn over the two new additions, Luhan and Sehun, but neither of them liked it. Instead their faces were sour until they were able to escape to an extra room. After the door was shut, Luhan sat on the bed with Sehun crawling up next to him and resting his head on the elder's shoulder.

"What's gonna happen to that guy?" Sehun asked as he linked his arm through Luhan's.

"I don't know, but Luhan will keep you safe!" Luhan said, puffing up his chest.

Sehun rolled his eyes, "But princesses can't protect the knight! It's the other way around!"

"Hey! Who said you were the knight? I'm the knight, of course. Majestic and strong to keep his silly princess safe from the terrifying dragon!" Luhan said and animatedly jumped to his feet, putting his fist to his heart as if he were making a pledge. Sehun giggled and ran to hug his brother, latching onto him like a koala. The two then played around the room as if they were in a faraway kingdom, instantly forgetting reality even if only for a moment.

Two hours into their game, Baekhyun pulled Sehun away to make sure he was properly bathed and to let Luhan have some alone time.


It . SHHHHHH. I have a fluff chapter next to make up for it. I hope it does. If it doesn't, my apologies.