[EXTRA]Knight Luhan and Princess Sehun

Afterward [ue]

"Your majest, I am Luhan, your personal knight and I will protect you at all costs."

Young princess prince Sehun looked down from perch on the throne upon the bowed, blond haired knight with curiosity. How pretty, Sehun thought as he hopped up and made his way to the knight. Once up close, he instructed Luhan to stand up and only then did he notice how attractive this knight really was. The way his hair sat perfectly atop his head; how his eyes sparked with life; the little blemish on his lip; it was all beautiful. Sehun look deep into the knight's eyes and was lost in the chocolate abyss until Luhan swept Sehun off his feet and hugged him close like a child.

"What shall we do first, your majesty?"

"Mother says I have to go to bed, though." Sehun pouted, but Luhan kissed him on the forehead, immediately wiping away the foul expression from the young prince.

"I'll help you, then. Is that ok?" Luhan asked. Sehun simply nodded and nuzzled into the knight's neck to hide his blush. Suddenly there was a hustle of feet from behind the throne room door and in burst another knight who began to spout about some evil force that had invaded. Immediately, Luhan set Sehun down and drew out his sword.

"Luhan, where are you going?" Sehun asked, tugging on the knight's garments. 

"I said I would protect you, right?" Luhan gave a small smile and then left with the other knight to the front lines. Sehun cried out to his knight in shining armor, but they were already out of earshot and he didn't know what else to do. If he ran after Luhan, he would be sent right back and if he didn't, he may never see the beauty ever again!

However, Sehun didn't have long to think when there was a crash behind him and he whipped around to find a man floating in the air with a dark aura around him. Sehun screamed Luhan's name and ran for the door, but the man was too quick and grabbed Sehun with whisps of black fog. Again, Sehun screamed out for his gorgeous knight, but when Luhan rushed through the door, it was too late. Sehun was being kidnapped by this evil and Luhan cursed himself for not doing his duty of staying near the prince. Desperately, Luhan ran towards Sehun, yelling out to the prince, but Sehun was quickly being raised in the air and out of the castle. 

When all the commotion had died down, Luhan dropped his sword and fell to his knees, defeated.


"Luhan, I have to talk to Sehun for a bit, ok?" Baekhyun said, scooping up the youngest and walking out of the room.

"Save me, Luhan!" Sehun whined, struggling against Baekhyun's hold, but to no avail. Luhan protested and tried to persuade Baekhyun to do it later, but Baekhyun's mind wouldn't be changed and when he had left, shutting the door, Luhan couldn't help but smile. He really loved his younger "brother" with all of his soul and becoming a child again with Sehun warmed his heart. Occasionally, he would reminisce about when they were even younger; every time Sehun would be upset, Luhan was always right there to comfort and give all of his love, even if Sehun was overreacting over something petty. No matter what, Sehun was the light of Luhan's life, even if he wouldn't tell Sehun.

Luhan sat on the edge of the bed and fiddled with his hands, anxiously awaiting his little cutie's return.


It's kind of choppy, I know.

I hope it makes up for the slightly worse one before.