New Additions to the Family

Afterward [ue]

When Chanyeol arrived at work the next day after a call from the frantic Kyungsoo, he wanted to kick something... really really hard. That object just happened to be another box. Unfortunately, something occupied that box. Multiple whimpers came from the box an Chanyeol face palmed. He was such an idiot when he was angry. 

Chanting sighed and opened the box. What he saw in there made him gasp. 

"What the-" 

Inside the, now, crushed box were two shivering toddlers. Yeah, toddlers. Not normal ones either! They were just like Baekhyun, with a tail and all! The two held each other close under one small blanket. 

"How in f-" Chanyeol stopped abruptly when people started staring at him. 

Totally forgetting about the mess in the bookshop, Chanyeol turned the sign from "open" to "closed." The giant then took the box and put the two toddlers in the backseat. Because the drive home was long, Chanyeol blasted hot air to warm up the small puppies. How in the world did these hybrids always land with him? First his lover, then the two pups? What was happening?! 

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol called as he walked through the door and slammed it shut with his foot. 

"Chanyeol? Why are you back? I thought you just left?" The other asked back. 

"I'll answer those questions later. Get a bath started please."

Obediently, Baekhyun rushed to the bathroom and got a hot bath with bubbles ready. Chanyeol set the box down in the bathroom and grabbed the two already pups and plopped them in the tub while Baekhyun sat on the toilet, stunned. 

"What the...?" 

"I found them in the box near the bookstore. They were in a brown box like you and were shivering. I couldn't just leave them there!" Chanyeol exhaled, a wave of fatigue washing over him. 

"I'm just... Wondering how there are others like me... I mean, it's not a common sight."

"I know, I know. I don't understand either," Chanyeol shook his head. "Well, what are we going to do with them?"

"Please, can we raise them? Like, so we can be a family?" Baekhyun pleaded, using his literal puppy dog eyes. 

"Of course, Baek. That's a wonderful idea." Chanyeol hugged his lover and then looked at the two toddlers in the tub who were playfully splashing each other. 

"This means I get to name them since they don't have collars or anything, right?" Baekhyun's eyes lit up when he saw Chanyeol nod. 
"Hmmmm..." Baekhyun tapped his chin, and then it was like a light bulb was . "That one with the small lips will be Sehun and the one with the big eyes will be Luhan." 

"I love those names." Chanyeol smiled and kissed Baekhyun's temple. 

Once the kids were all dried off and dressed (Chanyeol had to make a trip to the store for clothes), they sat on the couch, happily playing with the toys Chanyeol bought (which were dog toys and human toys). 
Suddenly, one started crying. It was Sehun. Apparently Luhan had been selfish and taken a toy from Sehun, thus triggering the other's tears. Just when Baekhyun was going to help, Luhan put the toy down and went to hug his brother, immediately stopping the crying. 

The sight made Baekhyun smile widely. So this is what it was like to have kids, Baekhyun thought happily. 

"Baekhyun, I have to go back to work because the store was trashed and I gotta fix it up. Will you be ok with these two?" Chanyeol asked as he grabbed his jacket from the coat hanger. 

"I'll be fine. They comfort each other, so I don't have to worry about anything." Baekhyun chuckled as he got up to hug his lover. 

"Alright," Chanyeol. "Love you Baek." Chanyeol hugged the other and kissed his forehead. 

"Love you too, Yeol." 

Once Chanyeol left, Baekhyun smiled when he saw Sehun and Luhan sleeping, tangled in each other's arms on the couch. Baekhyun mentally squealed. They were going to be a great family, Baekhyun just knew it. 


A/N: I haven't read this story in so long... Like holy . I was looking for stories I needed to update and saw this and was like: I haven't updated this in forever. My readers are probably realizing this and slowly unsubscribing (TT^TT). So, I was basically like: 

Anyway, this story took a 180° turn and went in a completely different direction. But because of my spontaneous mind, I figured out how to continue it! Yay! 

Anyway, thanks for waiting and staying with me! 

Ps. Pardon my lack of editing. I'm on my phone and AFF isn't the best when I comes to writing stories on the mobile version. I hope the bugs are fixed because it'll be a lot easier to update stories until I get my laptop.