Having Fun?

Revolutionary Dimension ¤ New Boy & Girl Group ¤

CHAPTER Two

"We are all a bit Different"

- EVOL
New to This

 

 

_______________________________________


 

As the group left 2NE1 to do their performance on stage, the large group of eleven traveled down the halls aimlessly, still not over their stupor of completeing their first stage. "What to do, What to dooo?" Soomyun whined with Myunki nodding his head in frantic agreement. Myunki repeated what Soomyun said and flapped his arms weirdly and quite embarassingly in front of the group, drawing attention from passer bys. Bowing their head in consolodation, they quickly pushed Myunki ahead and ushered the group further down the hall. Noelle shrugged him off quickly like a bee’s sting and switched to walking between Soomyun and Shiro before commencing with small talk with Shiro, which went along the lines of ‘how are you?’ ‘What’s the new music’ and a congratulations on the stage and so on. Even though only small things were being conversed about, the two can take hours of a day on this type of talk, talk about a siblings love, even though they are not related, or were they?

As they reached their dressing room, the large group settled down for a bit, taking this little time to unwind and watch the remaining performances to get over the excitement of debuting. In their designated dressing room in M!Net, the group was given two "L" shaped couches in there, with their row of mirrors for their stylist, only 5, as they complete their styling in cycles. Ji-Hya and Dongsoo sat next to eachother, and Hyunmi, InPyo and Shihae were all streched out next to eachother. Hyunmi's leg on Shihae, and InPyo's legs on the empty space in the corner of the first 'L' couch and leaning towards Shihae. Noelle was leaning on Shiro who had his legs properly crossed and tapping quietly on his phone. Aeyin sat in Myunki's lap with her feet streched over to Soomyun who was leaning on Myunki's shoulder, watching Aeyin play with her phone.

As they were all getting into the gist of relaxing, the door to their room was bursted open and entered their three managers, screaming in happiness for their newly debuted group. The first manager, and the only male manager they have, DimSun, focused solely on Revolution and has become close to the girls as he should and manages their schedules, free time, and practices. The next Misan, who was Dimension's manager. She basically did the same job as DimSun. The last was Kwak Siwoo, he managed, revised, and approved or declined whatever DimSun and Misan did, and helped managed the large group with them, as managers, they also ran GAL.XE who is under another entertainement for the time being....

I’m sooooo proud of you guys~” DimSun fussed about childishly, all the while having very animated crocodile tears cascade down his now weirdly contorted, yet content face, he should be a comedian! “I decided that we should throw a little party before you go...” he paused dramatically, before sticking an obscene pose, “ into the new world~” he finished, animated tears gone, and joyously making a superman pose while making a play on SNSD’s debut song ‘Into the new world’ in an terribly off key note. Hyunmi and InPyo and Soomyun glanced with widened eyes with the same emotion within each of them, they met each other’s eyes for a while longer before spontaneously bursting into an unstoppable and a seemingly contagious fit of laughter, because as they started, so did Myunki, AeYin, Ji-Hya, Shiro and the others.

Pouting bewilderedly at their continuous laughter, DimSun turned to his elder brother and began to plead to him for his help, “Noona!” he started childishly pulling on his shirt sleeve, “They are making fun of mee!”He pointed at the group of laughing guys and gals. He wailed before going into animated tears mode and wailing loudly and, to be frank, repulsively. “YAH!” SiWoo started, contorting his face to the emotion of anger, with the look of the guys and girls straightened up and stopped laughing, “Guys, don’t be so mean, we brought food and drinks so we can have a party, don’t get him all hyped up now!” MiSan commanded tiredly, mushing her younger brother away from their eldest brother with his face wet with animated tears and snot, “wipe your face,” Siwoo added quietly at the end of MiSan's rant at the now silent children. DimSun lightened up greatly since it’s not every day that the high Kwak SiWoo cares for his brother, how nice and considera—“… Your face … it’s horrendously ugly…” he deadpanned before his younger sister MiSan reverted back her mood as quick as a preppy girl and kindly asking Revolution to help set up the food quickly so they can dine quickly and be about their business. Talk about hope!

That action from SiWoo seemed to set him off even more, DimSun stayed silent for a few moments, almost as if to process what just happened, but soon enough he was wailing again, this time for a few seconds more before finally deciding to stop mopping, after realizing everyone was paying him no mind, except for Hyunmi. He then smiled at her and took Dimension to set up the needed chairs for the group whilst watching 2NE1 perform, “Come back home” and “Crush” as they completed their tasks.

Here ya go!” Hyunmi chimed cheerfully as she brought the plates of food, since it was a small Entertainment, everyone knew everyone’s favorites and it was given accordingly to each person. Generally though, the menu was chicken teriyaki and a slice a chocolate or vanilla cake or apple pie and a choice of Dr.Pepper or Sprite or plain water. As an example plate, since most people in the entertainment didn’t like apple pie as much as AeYin did, she usually has a whole pie to herself, with the usual sharing with maybe InPyo, and Noelle, though mostly it was Noelle.

After everyone was served, the group of 14 people ate and chatted happily in their own groups and mingled out of it. MiSan, Siwoo, Dongsoo and Ji-Hya and Shihae occupied a part of a table talking about schedules, practices, and new stages. Myunki, Shiro, Noelle and AeYin took up another part and conversed about everything under the sun, Myunki, and AeYin doing most of the talking and Noelle and Shiro having comments here and there. Hyunmi, InPyo and Soomyun were the commutable group who went in between both the group at the tables, and the group lounging on the couches. Conversations varied from “when is our first show?” “When is our next ‘debut’ stage?” “I wonder what our next main song is!” “Good Teriyaki!” “Noelle, should we go do karaoke with them?” “MYUNKI! SHADDUP!” … and so on.

Sadly, or Happily depending on who you were, The sha-bang ended quite quickly with the quick departures of their managers because of managing purposes, but before they left, she and he left with some … very, very inspirational words, not, “Okay! I’m very proud of you guys, I am praying for the safe and productive journey for all of us, teachers, managers and Members, Hwaiting!” Came the quick and pretty basic speech, before all the managers left Dimension and Revolution to their own ‘fun.’ The group sat in silence for a few moments attempting to find either what to talk aout or what to do...


 

IMA IMA A DIVA!” Myunki sung to Beyoncé’s Diva loudly, and breaking the silence, a kind of awkward silence.

Really Jay…” Noelle & the other chorused seriously and laughing at the same time. ”Alright, guys, we have places to go, lots and lots of people to see!” Shihae ended clapping her hands happily.

As soon as they left, Dimension reminded the group of the invitation GOT7 had given them before they made it to change. Acknowleding the invitation and deeming it rude to not atleast say hello, the first stop the group made was to their dressing room to find their party already in full swing. After formal introductions, the two groups parted on better terms and some flirtations on either side that would be well disputed later.

So off they went. Revolution and Dimension after an argument, decided to be sent off to the lounge room on their floor. They all happened to be in high hopes that they will find at least one person to introduce themselves to, to make friends in the vast genre of Korean Pop. As they walked down the halls and passed staff, they kindly greeted them with an all-natural eye smile and a small introduction of just the group name in the spare time. Some female stagehands were pleased with their visuals, and enthusiam and asked for autographs so they can remeber and support them each time, as well as vice versa for Revolution. Finally making it to the lounge room, Revolution and Dimension had made it, and there happened to be one group in their lounge room people who were the best, and just absolutely perfect.


 


 

Anneyonghaesyo!” AeYin said first pleasantly, being the last to reach the lounge room. InPyo started smirking slightly with the rest of the members following ahead, few bowing formally like Noelle and AeYin as well as Soomyun and Dongsoo and the rest bowing their heads and such as a greeting and acknowledgment. “Hey! Aren’t you guys new?!” the tall bubbly, member questioned almost kind of incoherently as he was chewing on something sweet, well, from Noelle’s and Hyunmi’s nose he was! “Yah! Maknae, introduce yourself first!” Another scolded, he was blonde, he did a slight bow in apology and continued, “Sorry about him, he gets a tiny-bit excited when he meets other people, I’m Daehyun, the tall, bubbly blonde one is Zelo, The scary one with black hair in the corner is Yongguk, The one next to him is Himchan, and the two on the couch are Youngjae and Jongup.” He introduced and everyone waved back kindly, well except for Yongguk, guess he didn’t like his title!

It’s nice to meet ya!” AeYin started almost as bubbly as Zelo, she lost her ‘laidback, rapper façade’ as everyone likes to call it and went into her childish mode, “To answer you, we are new, just debuted today to be exact! I’m AeYin but you can call me anything but Nala or Yinny is what I go by most of the time! The little angel looking one is Hyunmi, The tallest one is Shihae, The pretty one that’s tall is Ji-Hya and lastly is our Noelle, and we make up, Revolution!” She took a brief pause as they waved back and shook hands with all of B.A.P who, are now all standing up and shook hands, or did a small hug. “Next is our counterpart Dimension, it goes from left to right okay? On the far left is Shiro-tan and Soomyun and InPyo, then finishing up with Dongsoo, and Myunki.” They too did the same as Revolution but they didn’t hug, just did that weird handshake – n – pat routine!

Anyways, Revolution and Dimension then settled with B.A.P to pass the time, there were a few more performances before the grand one and the choosing of first place. By now, they had broken into groups and were chatting about the weirdest things, like Jongup and Myunki were having a diligent conversation on teeth. Yes, teeth. It was no better than Soomyun and Dongsoo chatting with Youngjae about Noses, what up with them!? Fortunately you have the norms like Noelle and Yongguk they had seemed to hit off quite easily and were getting along really well, that’s special considering Noelle’s slight apathetic-ness for friends. Noelle, Yongguk, and AeYin were all on the fast road to becoming best of friends, because on one common interest, rap.

The three groups converesed for the rest of the show, talking through the last straggling performances and the encore with their conversations with eachother. “Omo, look at the time guys! We have to be at the place that MiSan-sunbae texted us at 7:00, remember we are moving into our bigger dorm today!” Hyunmi reminded everyone, “I’m sure we have time, what time is it,” Shihae called back calmly, “Its 6:38” Shiro and Noelle deadpanned together, “REALLY! GAH! She’s going to kill us, we might make it if we leave now!” Shihae exclaimed before packing up anything they had, and Soomyun calling the driver. “Aww you’re leaving already?” Zelo complained sitting next to InPyo. After packing everything up and gathering all members, Dimension and Revolution began to wait for the cavalry, or in a simpleton’s words, their driver.

I had a lot, a lot, a lot, of fun today,” Aeyin admitted whole-heartedly. Having her signature eye smile with a tilt on her head, ”Yeah I did too” Hyunmi followed up talking to Zelo, she too doing the eye smile titling head the opposite way of AeYin, these two were quite close, They were the daredevils, and loved mimicking each other.

Guys, Daisuke-hyung is here,” Soomyun called from leaning on the doorframe, ending his call, before leaving BAP, some exchanged numbers. “Anytime you have, call or text me okay,” Jongup and Youngguk said to them as they waved the group off as well as the other members who nodded and said the same “O-Okay” Shihae replied timidly, flushing and smiling back, how cute! “Yah! Nala-ah, if I get home and I don’t see a text from you Imma be upset, okay!” Jongup exclaimed to her, “I want to talk to you, okay?” Youngguk whispered in English, hugging her, and then leaving to talk to InPyo before they left. “Bye BAP hyungs/oppas” Dimension and Revolution chorused before hurriedly leaving to their driver and leaving the waving group behind


 

Okay, the GPS says make a left on Yeomen Way and its right there,” Soomyun instructed Daisuke as he was in the passenger seat next to the said man and acting as a GPS system, or at least, relaying the directions. Glancing at the clock, Soomyun looked kind of panicky? “ Omigosh,” he started, “Its 07:00” he finished, now everyone was panicky, all you heard was InPyo mutter, “OH God” before closing his eyes and trying to think what MiSan-sunbae would say. “There’s the building, and look! There she is!” AeYin announced, pointing towards a pretty building and seeing our Co-CEO, and overall manager standing outside waiting. Not even letting the van come to a full stop, they were already rolling and hopping out of the van bidding a good night to their driver and making it to MiSan just as the time hit 7:01.

Good Job, You remembered, traffic?” she questioned quirking her eyebrow, not willing to make up anything and short of breath, all of them just nodded their heads at her wrong assumption. “Let me show you to your rooms then, Dosom had everything unpacked for you and room separations too.” MiSan explained swiping a card to enter the building and leading them to a large elevator and pressing the 3th floor, which also happened to be the highest floor. “This building,” MiSan started to get everyone’s attention as they were looking out the elevator window, “will be holding your other two label mates, this will be the senior building,”

MiSan expained to the group as she led them past the senior building where their label mates lived on straight to the smaller 2-3 story building behind it.