Revolution and Dimension Debut

Revolutionary Dimension ¤ New Boy & Girl Group ¤

 

CHAPTER One

"We On"

- Bangtan Boys (BTS)

Debut!


 

____________________________________________

 

"We have trainees in this suppoused company under our company cause you have relations with their CEO, and on top of that have enough to make two groups of opposite genders?" a gravely voice said as he sat on the floor of his groups practice room. "We have money to suppourt them?" another joked as he was inquiring to the companies small size. "Be Nice," a softer voice berated his younger group members, his soft features turning back to their manager over looking the groups reactions, "So what does this mean?" he asked curious.


 

R E V O L U T I O N

One ; two ; three ; stop, twist turn- “ All stopped for a moment as a girl twisted a bit too fast and spiraled to the ground, only to land into a girl’s open arms, her reaction and the girls common mistake being what led her to be ready.

Ya! Ji-Hya! You need to be more careful” An older looking girl scolded at the timid girl, whose name was Ji-Hya. Her head was bowed as she nodded and took notice of her again very obvious mistake. The older girl sighed and patted the forlon girl atop her head and sighed heavily again. This was a peice of a Revolution, A new upcoming girl group of an unsuspecting entertainment that had the concept of being in the dark with no teasers out, but their debut being only days away. Their debut stage was a mere three days away and some of the group members just could not get the steps down, whether it be her nervousness, or her lacking of proper dance skills, the problem starts there.

As per usual, Ji-Hya and Hyunmi were arguing over her inability to complete what Hyunmi considered ‘easy’ dance steps, though she was only arguing now adays because tensions were high. It went along the lines of ‘It’s only a skip; turn; step' with the comeback of ‘says the dancer’ and so on. While the two were arguing senselessly for 3 minutes, other members watchin with mild disinterest, but also amusement, seemingly the only serious one was Revolution’s leader decided enough was enough, no matter how animated they were!

Ji-Hya, Hyunmi, stop arguing please?” She called politely, the total opposite of her persona, the strict, and almost ‘appa’ of the group. Ignoring their hot tempered leader, was a bad idea, and despite knowing such, all judgement was thrown away and they still continued bad mouthing each other, they ignored the only nice call their leader Shihae would give them. Irked at their dismissal of her polite call she took action,” KWON JI-HYA AND KIM ANGELINE, LISTEN UP!” She called one more getting their attentions by shock. “Now that I have your attention, Linny and 'Elle have a solution to our Ji-Hya problem, show them the new routine please!”

Now Attentive, Ji-Hya and Hyunmi watched their other two members, Byun "Elle" Noelle and Cho "Novalia" Aeyin, complete a modified routine just for Ji-Hya. “… and done.” Aeyin finished perfectly as well as Noelle on their new and slightly improved dance “I can do that!” Ji-Hya exclaimed, and after a course of 15 minutes learning the steps from Noelle, and AeYin teaching the other members the modified dance steps, everyone had the gist of it except of course the two choreographers of course who had it down perfectly.

Alright Revolution! We must perfect this, because Sunbaenim is coming to check our progress and today is also the day we meet the stylist group we will be with for the rest of our time as idols, and get our changes in hair, and get our theme for our debut. So let's finish this up, HWAITING!"


 

D I M E N S I O N

InPyo, Don- , uhhh, never mind! “ A timid voice called as the boys with the respective names glowered at him, before laughing at his face. This was Dimension and- “KWON JI-HYA AND KIM ANGELINE! LISTEN UP!” All 6 boys stumbled jokingly, “Waa! Revolution is arguing again, we can’t even concentrate like this and we debut really soon!” One member that goes by Jang Myunki stuttered adorably. “It will be okay, Myunnie, we are near perfect, If InPyo won’t stop stepping on my foot!” Dongsoo called childishly filled with faux anger filled ageyo “You’re too worried, we’ll do fine on stage.” Shiro encouraged them, smirking lightly. And that was Dimension’s first cohesive family moment, until … “What song are we performing?”

MYUNKI!”


 

R E V O L U T I O N

"Well, this is - Something," Hyunmi said as she sat with Revolution after they had met their stylist and had gotten their individual concepts and styles. They sat in the room, the make-up stylist long gone, they examined each other and their debut outfits that were hung on the wall, labeled with their names.

Hyunmi's hair was dyed a light pink, and her hair was still as long as she left it, at her lower back. Her concept was a little in the dark, as the stylist were trying to find everyone's style. Her debut day outfit was a black skirt that when she tried it on went to her mid thigh's and a white tight, batman crop top. The black skirt had suspenders and she has a black fingerless glove and a cat ears headband for her whole outfit, with her outfit, she adorned white heels that had subtle gold studs and laced up to her knees in a gladiator style. Noelle had her hair layered into three colors. The top was her natural raven colored hair, that faded to a powder blue and faded into a teal at the ends. Her concept was a very dark concept and her makeup depicted it, only the darkest shades of black, blue and purple for her makeup. Her outfit was a tight pair of black jeans, with a black flowly belly shirt and black combat boots.

Ji-Hya's hair started off as her natrual brown hair color and faded to a bright pink, which faded into an equally as bright blue. Her outfit consisted of a white miniskirt and a black crop top that ended at the top of her belly button and black vans with knee high socks. Shihae had the mostly unchanged hair as most of it was her natural brown color, the color only being at the ends and ranged from pink, teal to blue with tinges of green. Her outfit was black leather pants paired with a white flowy hi-low shirt that happened to be sleeveless. Her concept was very light, or rather, the scheme of her make up was. Aeyin had the most drastic change. Her natrual hair color was swapped out for a navy blue, and ended at a light cyan/teal, with a gradient inbetween. Her outfit consisted of white leather pants and a white crop top that said 'H 8 U' in big black bold characters. She was given floral printed doc martins and a matching watch to wear. Her concept was much like Noelle's and only used black, and the darkest shades of blue and purple.

As they played around with locks of peoples hair and exaimned eachothers clothes. They all decided to go back to practicing and go home near midnight, after all, no one had time to waste...


 

Three Days Later

R E V O L U T I O N

Remember one, two, three, stop, spin, pop!” Hyunmi explained to the quiet Ji-Hya. This was it, the time is here, Revolution’s debut, Dimension’s Debut. Popularity? It rested on these members doing well. They had a reputation to uphold for their comapny and labelmates they have had yet to meet, but hopefully they will soon enough. Revolution's manager DimSun made his rounds around KBS and preparing their stage before returning to them and started dishing out orders,

Hyunmi, Noelle, and Shihae will get dressed first seeing as your makeup and hair is done. Ji-Hya and AeYin, get your hair done, change, and then we will do last minute practice if we have time, okay?”

Okay, Disum - Oppa/Hyung!” With that, the three said girls went into the changing rooms with their designated names on each. With their outfit and accessories and change quite quickly and efficiently.

Alrightyy, Aeyin, Ji-Hya, Let’s make you pretty!” A maniacal make-up unnie that worked with Aeyin and Ji-Hya were MiSun and MiSuk, two twins the female working with Ji-Hya and the male, Misuk, with Aeyin. MiSuk and MiSun had a quick dicussion before she spoke again, "We gonna take good care of you~" Misuk said before pulling out straighteners and such.

Yah! Shihae – noona?" Aeyin called as her hair was being styled by MiSuk. “ Bwoh?” Shihae called delayed, “Have you seen Dimension-hyungs?” She called back timidly, knowing and expecting the outburst to come.

Come to think of it… Why aren’t they here? DANG IT, CHAN DONGSOO!”


 

D I M E N S I O N

"What did I say" The smug Soomyun started, "I told you we should have listened to AeYin and set an alarm," He complained as the group of boys sped walked to the KBS building. All of them had overslept and weren't exactly late, but they were definitely behind schedule. Before an argument could ensue, Dongsoo quickly took charge, “YAHH! InPyo, Shiro as soon as we get to the dressing room, go to make-up, Okay? Myunki, Soomyun, we change then switch, neh? “

Just reaching Music Bank, the boys quickly shuffled into the back entrance, very suspiciously might I add. Breaking into a brisk walk to their changing room, with their manager falling behind due to the boy’s height. Myunki ran a bit ahead, and ran into a body of another person,

Mian,” Myunki apologized before trying to go ahead before looking ahead and realizing who it was … GOT7's Jackson and JB.

It’s all right” Jackson said in english before introducing himself , “ I’m Jackson” And not too soon after, JB also introduced himself,"and I'm JB, " After shaking hands with the two Got7 members, JB asked "And who might you be?"

Yo! I’m Dongsoo”

Wassup I’m Myunki”

I’m Soomyun”

Moon Shiro”

and were are out of this world, Dimension!”

Giving an approving look JB and Jackson praised them on their opening an gave them a few tips before they started chatting up about debuts, comebacks, and a whole lot of stuff ranging in topics. That was before long Got7's manager came out of what seemed to be Got7's changing room and told them to get ready for their stage along with Dimension remembering their rush.

We got to go, thanks JB-sunbaenim, Jackson-sunbaenim”

Dimension was just about to leave when JB started, “We are having a little party in our room and we would love for you and Revolution to be there, so will you?” Before Dongsoo can even answer, Myunki butted in “Of course, we would love to be there, bye hyungs, take care!” Myunki shouted before taking off again down the hall to the dressing room, with the rest railing behind, leaving good luck with their new song ‘A’


 


 

Not too soon after that, the rushing boys bursted into the co-ed changing room with their female counterpart, Revolution. InPyo, and Shiro took their respective places by the almost finished AeYin and Ji-Hya.

Late start” Aeyin questioned giggling at the rushing, scattering, but productively moving boys. ”Yah! Shihae-noona, Dimension is here!” Aeyin called out to her leader who was just walking out the dressing room, “YAH!” Shihae called out, pointing a finger at Dongsoo, “Here we go again,” Myunki said as he hugged Aeyin and took a seat next to her starting his hair. “CHAN FREAKING DONGSOO! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT 2:00 MEANS! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU!!” Shihae ranted, shaking Dongsoo, as much as she can,” YAH! SHIHAEE, LET GOOO! I NEED TO GET READY!!” Dongsoo, flicked her on her forehead and continued hurriedly to his changing room, successfully ending the conversation,

We met Got7,” an overly excited Myunki stated as he changed in to the changing room. “YOU WHAT?” Revolution replied all excitedly as AeYin and Ji-Hya,"Well we met Got2! Only JB and Jackson though" There were fits of giggles as he refered to the two members of GOT2. "We met 2ne1-noonas too!" Aeyin admitted timidly to her group, now it was the boys turn to say "YOU WHAT?" Before AeYin explained her story.

FLASHBACK

"So Noe-noona, you like Dr.Pepper,neh?" AeYin started just trying to make conversation. "Neh, and you like almost a mix of every soda in the world!" Noelle said back laughing a little, "Omo! I do that too, remember we do that together~," A voice said startling Noelle and AeYin on the way to the vending machine, "You better remember who I am Yinny, Elly." CL said smirking. hand sitting on a cocked hip.

"Omona! Cl-noona, Dara-noona, Bom-noona, Minzy-noona, its been a while! After YG we found our entertainment, and guess what, we debut today!" After the greeting Noelle and Aeyin performed the formal bow of greeting before Aeyin and Noelle jumped up and hugged the 4 members happily. Aeyin was a YG Trainee before she came to her current entertiainment. She had long since met Noelle at YG too. "Oh my! GDragon will love to see these two again, Taeyang and TOP too." CL said wrapping her arms around the two friends,"Where y'all headed to anyway?" Bom questioned now standing next to Noelle.

"We were heading to the vendng machine but our encounter has took so much time and we need to get ready for our debut. So we must be heading back to the changing roooms now" Noelle replied sadly. "But!" Aeyin added, "We should exchange phone numbers, cause I noticed they changed!" sending an accusing look at 2ne1 who smiled sheepishly, "and we could link up, ask GD-hyung to come and Tablo-hyung too, and I'll bring my group,alright?" AeYin reasoned, while getting her phone out along with Noelle, and 2ne1, After exchanging numbers, the group gave a good luck kiss and hug before going their sperate ways, "It was nice to see them right Noelle?"

"Yea, it sure was.." She replied still heading to the vending machine, "YAHH! We need to go Noelle!" "But I Want my DR.PEPPERR!"

END FLASHBACK

Now came out all of Revolution finished and out of the dressing room. “Yup” Aeyin chuckled as Myunki explained the story of JB and Jackson, while the Revolution girls were practicing their dance stage, which so happened to be the 7th performance, and the next being the 9th! Finally, with the last redo on Shiro’s hair, all was completed, and it was almost show time. It was now Dimension’s performance, which happens to be the 6th and 8th performances.

Alrighty! Listen up members!” Shihae announced, “We are the Revolutionary Dimension and we will work our way to the top, fighting for Revolution and fighting for Dimension!” They huddled up excitedly and anxiously, While Ji-Hya was really, really nervous “ I’m going to mess up,” she kept repeating, “I’m - I’m going to fall, or , or, hit you” Before her Dimension counterpart, Dongsoo reassured her, “ you’ll be just fine, have you seen Got7 slip up, they just did, but they continued on, didn’t they? You’ll do just fine, hay I’ll treat you with a meeting with Got7 afterwards okay?” Ji-Hya was immediately happy, she is willing to meet anyone in the KPOP Industry.

Uhhh Nice huddle, but you need to be on the backstage and getting wired, because Got7 is halfway done and you’re next...” The manager trailed off testing the waters, before moving away from the rush of people, “HWAITING REVOLUTIONARY DIMENSION!”


 

D I M E N S I O N

Alright, Dimension, your Dance stage is Burn it up, then you’ll do Wait a Moment, Ok?” Dimension’s manager said leading them to the stage Got7 was about to leave, “let them introduce you then run off stage okay?”

Neh Minho-oppa, Got7 is really cute with A~” IU praised cutely, “Neh! But now it’s time for us to be out of this world, by a new boy group, Dimension!”

Without any further ado, Dimension got all riled up, Soomyun and Shiro even did few flips on the stage to rile the crowd up, to excite them. And they were easily pleased by the show of acrobats. But soon enough Dimension got into formation and the music started and the crowd became silenced in amazement and anticipation, It had begun.

Dimension's Intro, Burn it Up

After doing their last stunt, Dimension ran like wolves almost like EXO's "Wolf" and Revolution did a few cartwheels onto the stage and did a few poses for the many flashes going on, Ji-Hya and Hyunmi cutely, while Shihae AeYin and Noelle had a more relaxed and cool pose. Before long Minho introduced them, “Now, before we let Dimension, bring out of this world, we must go through A REVOLUTION!” As he finished the sentence, Revolution was in position and ther had begun, "Everbody say hayy Ms.Carlyy!"

Revolution's Intro,Yonce by Beyonce

After completing the dance cover, Dimension came onstage and gentlemanly guided Revolution off stage cutely, almost like a fanservice, How Cute! Before taking a few pictures, Dimension got into position as the light dimmed, there stage had actually begun, Yah Jakkaman!

Dimension's Debut, Wait A Moment

Switching once again, Revolution came back and pushed Dimension off stage, not before blowing a small kiss and doing a fanservice with them, for rookies they do really well! As soon as they finished, Revolution went into a darker, and more sophisticated mode, for their song, Mirror, Mirror !

Revolution's Debut, Mirror

At the end, Dimension re joined to stage with Revolution and with an ending pose, ended with a “ WE ARE A REVOLUTIONARY DIMENSION!”

'We did it'

'We ACTUALLY did it...'

After going off stage, Revolution and Dimension were too happy and giddy for words, As the stage hands un-wired them and wired the next group, they peeked over to see who was going next and it was 2ne1!

The first one wired from 2ne1 had to be Minzy because she sure ran over and bear-hugged Aeyin, who was still being unwired, steadying herself, Aeyin laughed happily and quickly helped the stage hand unwire her before heading with Minzy to 2ne1, with her group following her, as she was the last one unwired. "Aeyin, Im so proud of you!" CL gushed, as she held AeYin happily, with Dara patting her back and Bom gushing over Noelle the same as CL. "Ahh! CL-noona, This is my groupp~ Not infront of themm," AeYin protested and Noelle second her protest. Finally letting go, 2ne1 introduced themselves to Revolution and Dimension, before praising them and making a quick departure as they were next. " Good luck noona's / unnies !"

After leaving 2ne1, Revolution and Dimension decided to head around the facility to try and identify themselves with the building and people inside of it. "STARDOM HERE WE COME!" Revolution and Dimension chanted while walking forward, into the new world.

 

Are you ready?


 

Lyrics:

Revolution's H8 You Mini Album

Dimension's A Moment Mini Album

Clothes:

Revolution;

Shihae

Hyunmi

HwaJin

Noelle

Ji-Hya

Dimension;

Inpyo

Dongsoo

Myunki

Soomyun

Shiro