Party Tonight! It's Not Over?

Revolutionary Dimension ¤ New Boy & Girl Group ¤

CHAPTER SIX

"Skool Luv Affair"

- Bangtan Boys

It's Not Over?

 

 


 

"Bye~" Hyunmi called out after the filming crew and their hosts Hyeong Don and Defconn, much like everyone else did. Sadly, The two hosts had ZE:A comming in for Wekly Idol and had to leave immeadiately after filming, with the crew. As Hyunmi and the 31 others bid them a farewell, they all went back to the studio and juat sat there, before Noelle said, "Since we are here," She started, gaining everyone's attention, "We can continue traini-" before Noelle can finish, Myunki interrupted her, " We can go back to dorm and throw a party!" He exclaimed excitedly, he stopped glanced around and whipered, "plus its Ji-Hya's Birthday!" he said whispering to the group looking at Ji-Hya talking to Bom. He smiled before turning worridly to the newly debuted groups' 'cast members', "Or do you have another schedule? Because we can just-" Without letting him finish, CL cut him off, "I know we're free," she stated, pointing towards herself and 2NE1, "I told Papa YG that we were comming to see AeYin and Noelle after this shooting, and he says hi and come visit soon," CL told Myunki, and then her ending pointed towards AeYin and Noelle. Nodding her head, Noelle and AeYin went off to a corner for last minute breathing excersises as they new Myunki would want to invite the 28 people over for dinner. "We are free too~" V sang happily skipping over to Myunki. "We are too!" JB answered quickly. "Then its settled!"


 

MYUNKI


 

"Then its settled!" I exclaimed happily. I love~ Parties! But the Dorm doesn't look festive enough ... We need to decorate, With that in mind, I looked at the clock, It just so hapened to be 3 o'clock. Using my fast thinking, I quickly determined that it would take an up to maybe two hours, max for us too whip up a meal that will feed everyone and for everyone to get shower and freshen up and decorate the dorm so it can be a little more festive. Looking around breifly, their had been some sweat and grime collected on quite a bit of us, so we could meet back at the dorm at 5:30! Perfect ...

"Okay~" I started after a few moments, "Let's meet up at GALXE's Dorm at 5:30 ! It would give us time to shower, change, and for us to cook dinner, okay?" I explained. Gathering in their groups, they discussed breifly before all agreeing eventually. Pumping my fist, I gave the three leaders, JB, CL, and Rap Monster the address and them and their group members left, but to return in the next couple hours. Doing my happy dance I turned towards my own members as they gathered their bags giddily to prepare aswell. "This is going to be fun and all," A voice from beside me started, I jumped back and turned to find AeYin standing there with her bookbag on her back, she was always light footed ... "But Myunki-hyung, We have no food in our kitchen remember ... and someone needs to get MiSan-noona's permission ..." she mentioned quietly awaiting my reaction, Oh Crap ...


 

GALXE


 

"DARN IT!" Myunki cried out clutching and ruffling his used to be neatly styled hair. His eyes were slightly bugged out and frantically zooming through the room, he paced a bit before going to Shihae and saying, sorry, no, YELLING this : WE HAVE NO FOOD! AND WHOSE GONNA TELL MISAN-NOONA! Realizing that herself, she placed her hand on her chin before comming up with a plan. "Okay since AeYin and Ji-Hya-unnie are the cookers and bakers and Noelle is their aide, Them three can go grocery shopping," "I can cook too~, Maybe not as well..." Hyunmi trailed off as she pouted, Shihae chuckled before shaking her head and turning to Hyunmi, "I have another Job for you," she stated before returning her attention to the cooking trio. She started again, "You three have up to an hour, meaning 60 minutes, to get the menu together and to get the food and go home okay, get food for tonight and tomorrow morning, we will do bigger shopping this weekend! Ji-Hya-unnie drive AeYin's car okay? Now SHOO~!"

Shihae had ordered. An indifferent Noelle and a sighing Ji-Hya were out the door and speedwalking their way to the dorm, AeYin a second behind saluted Shihae before scurrying after the two. Just so you know, AeYin has her permit and was going to get her liscense soon and her parents got her an older verson of the Audi as a present, it was a few years old and in her opinion, more of Ji-Hya's type of car, AeYin was planning on giving it to Ji-Hya it was her birthday today too~. Shaking her head, Shihae continued, " Okay, Hyunmi, you and Myunki and Dongsoo and Soomyun-oopa can get festive... things," Shihae shrugged obviously not knowing much," You know what to do! Your the party thinkers, now go, you have 50 minutes too~" She ended as the 4 left to go into most likely Soomyun's van. Turning to the lasting two members, "Shiro-oppa, InPyo," She started as the two of them were lugging their bags back to the dorm, "We are going to clean the dorm and prepare it for the party, kay? Maybe you can set up that Box Game thingy," Shihae smiled as she and Shiro were in the elevator after the minutes walk from the Studio, "It's called an XBOX360 Shihae-noona..." InPyo chided lightly opening the dorm door.

Time to get to work!


 

Noelle | Ji-Hya | AeYin


 

"Ji-Hya!" AeYin whined in the back seat, "Don't mess up my wheel~ Your gripping it to hard~" AeYin called out worridly for her car, " Phantom-tan is hurt~" AeYin yelped and Noelle gripped onto the doors as Ji-Hya made quite the turn into supermarket, about five minutes from the dorm. Ji-Hya wasn't the best driver to say the least. Getting out the car, the three went into the supermarket, since they just debuted they won't have much fans! "What's the menu?" Nal Jin aked as they immeaditely headed to the meat isle. "I'm thinking some Bulgogi," Ji-Hya said happily as she reached for the meat. "Then we can get green and red peppers and some spices to dress it up," AeYin commented absentmindedly as she wandered off a little ways away to get the green and red peppers deciding to get the spices later and putting that and the meat in the basket Noelle was holding. Glancing into Noelle's eyes, Ji-Hya asked, "We can make Japchae, and some Yangnyeom Tongdak and I can make some Sammgyeopsal?" AeYin said as she listed the things she could make, before Noelle cut in, "Better yet, What's for desert?"


 

Hyunmi | Soomyun | Dongsoo | Myunki


 

"DON'T TEAR UP MY CAR!" Was the first five words Soomyun said as the four of them piled into the sleek yet bulky orange Mazda he owned. Hyunmi was in the passenger seat and Dongsoo and Myunki taking the wondow seats, leaving the middle seat open. Laughing at his overprotectiveness, Hyunmi began to give him directions to the closest 'Party City' Where they can get "festive ... things" quoting Shihae on that one~ After about 7 minutes, they pulled up into the semi packed Party City before carefully dismounting Soomyun's Car, Hunnie, and going into the store, with the playful banter they all do, as they walked through isles of themes Hyunmi was the first to become serious, "What's the theme?" She asked looking through an "under-the-sea" theme. "I'm feeling more Hawaii, Tiki theme will this time of year~" Soomyun sang as he now lightened up as the 'hooligans' were out of his car and it, sorry, Hunnie was away from danger. "I Think that will work perfectly!" Hyunmi exclaimed as she pulled an attendent over to help her find the aisle where the Hawaii theme was. Soon enough after a minute of walking, the quad found the Hawaiian theme and began picking out the decorations, "Is this cute~" Hyunmi asked with a scary tiki mask on.


 

InPyo | Shihae | Shiro & Jayden


 

"Ahh~ I love the smell of Pine Sol~" Shihae giggled as she, Jayden and Shiro were mopping the wooden floors like in the olden animated film, 'Spirited Away'. Having rags dipped in Pine Sol and running back and forth, behinds up in the air and hunched over. They all had changed back into their training clothes, not wanting to soil their new outfits that they would wear later and some of their hair tied into ridculous ponytails by Shihae. InPyo was watching the two zip back and forth the hall way and Livingroom as he himself was mopping the tiles in the bathrooms before heading to get soapy water to clean the kitchen countertop and any coffee table available. This was the Clean-Up Quad! They even mopped/wiped any surfaces in the rooms clean. After spending 45 minutes cleaning the Living room, Kitchen, and Bathrooms, the three headed with their materials to the spacious balcony, "I call the table and chairs!" InPyo shouted as he was getting out the cushions and extra chairs, Shiro and Shihae decided to tag team the Balcony windows and pull the sunroof down and watering the plants. Whew! 15 minutes left!


 

Noelle | Ji-Hya | AeYin


 

"Rice?"

"Check!"

"Beef?"

"Check!"

"You?"

"Duh!"

"Me- No,Stupid Question, Noelle?"

"Ch-"

After planning the meal, the rest of the shopping had eased by. The two girls had gotten their meal plan, they had their banchan (side dishes), main course, and dessert ready, along with a few snacks, as AeYin spent a whole five minutes, getting her own basket to Ji-Hya's whine of cost, as well as a breakfeast for tomorrow. As they we're on their way to the check out, they were checking! their baskets . As you can tell by the above dialouge, Noelle is missing. Worridly glancing around, the two girls looked high and low for their black-haired friend. Almost having a panic attack, AeYin was about to report her as a missing child. But she heard crunching. Whipping aaround, guess who she saw, Noelle, having a 75% filled grocery bag in her left hand and a box of ... pocky in the right?

"Where the hel-heck where you!?" Ji-Hya screeched as she pointing an accusing finger at Noelle, as she nonchalantly munched on her what looks to be vanilla flavored pocky without a care in the world. "I went," she started after swallowing, "To get some pocky." she finished and shrugged. Looking exasperated, Ji-Hya shook her head before bonking Noelle on the head before lecturing her on her disapperance. AeYin on the other hand was praising her as if you look in AeYin's basket, all you saw was pocky,chocolate, a select few fruits, oh and pocky!Especially her favorite flavor, vanilla! Ji-Hya shook her head the the two and glanced at her watch, it was 3:45, and they were losing time, Hurrying the two, after her, Ji-Hya got behind a lady in the shortest lane and began to pullout all the bought food. Behind her, AeYin was empting her own basket of goods, seperating the two with the small stick. Giving the attendent the store's discount card, Ji-Hya stood and turned to the two behind her, "So, uh, Whose paying?" Ji-Hya asked as the clerk was ringing up the food, "Uhh, You?" Noelle replied mocking her. Gaining a tick mark, Ji-Hya and Noelle began to argue on the person who is supposed to be paying, and by the time the decided, AeYin had already payed for her snacks and the food for tonight and tomorrow, bagging them seperately ofcourse! "TO HOME WE GO~" We all know who that was, "And oh, Ji-Hya, let Noelle drive cause your not tearing up my car no MORE!" AeYin spatted in english.

Hyunmi | Soomyun | Dongsoo | Myunki


 

"This will look absolutely stunning all put together~" Hyunmi gasped. The Hawaii theme was perfect for the Balcony. There were Tiki's that gave off a nice flowerly aroma while being a candle that wards off mosquitos and other bugs. There were little umbrellas and cute wooden mats and so much others!

Glancing at his watch, Dongsoo gasped, "It's 3:23 guys, time to pay and go!" Rushing his four dongsaengs, Soomyun glanced around for the shortest lane, to find that they all had the same count in each one, More and More parties happen in Summer don't they... Sighing in fustration, Soomyun leaned against a price check pole and saw his saviour, self check out. Grabbing Hyunmi who held the basket, she grabbed Dongsoo who grabbed Myunki and the chain of them headed to the clear Self check out. After ringing up all of the items, the four of them stood their looking at the price, "Sooo~" Hyunmi sang, "Who pays? I wi-" Hyunmi started to cut the tension, "No I will, I have the most money. I had a job before Dimension so I have stored up money," Soomyun shrugged off Hyunmi as he fed the Machine his card and getting $20 cash back for gas and letting Dongsoo and Myunki to grab the mountain of bags while he and Hyunmi got the car so they didn't have to injure themselves.

After the three loaded the car, Soomyun drove to the closest gas station, turning on the radio.

AeYin : Ttwieo darana sumi chal ttae kkaji
Modeun geon dan hana, niga han daet gaji
Neo jom bwara bwa. michil geotman gatji
Nunmure kot mure kkol han beon sanabji
Igeoneun aradwo
Niga naege jwotdeon momyeolgwa suchi
E bihamyeon eorim ban puneochi
Do anya geureo nikka ae cheoreom
Ulji jom ma

 

"Ahh~ Familiar Voice I Hear~" Soomyun hummed as he turned up the radio, only to catch the end of the song that happened to be playing on Ariang Radio. "OMO!" Hyunmi Gasped happily.


Hyunmi : Idaero iya giga kkeut ilkka
Maeum da nohjineun ma, neo mariya

Ji-Hya : Tto dashi nae nune neon jab hilkka
Nun ape ttuiji mara, neo mariya
Boijido anhge, deulli jido anhge,
Ireumdo bakkwo beoryeo

AeYin : (So) don’t you wanna kill me?
Hyunmi : Jobeun sesangiya, shwibjin anheul kkeoya
Sarangeun pogi hagil, neo mariya


 

It was a track off of H8 You, Revolution's Mini Album, It was Kill Bill, Based of the American Film, Kill Bill! Catching on After AeYin's Rap, Hyunmi sang along to her parts and Ji-Hya's part happily, not able to do a rap. "I See Revolution's doing well radio wise," Myunki stated. Usually when a group debutes only title tracks play, to have a non-title track play a day after debut meant people heard and where listening to them, As the song finished, Hyunmi turned to Myunki sticking her tongue before saying, " You guys won third place on your debut day! That's better!" Hyunmi comforted as Soomyun pulled off for home which was a inute away, "I Hope..."


 

InPyo | Shihae | Shiro & Jayden


 

After 15 Grueling minutes, the cleaning was finished. Revolution's and Dimension's suite was spotless, Shoerack organized and clean. Living Room magazines cleaned up and placed in appealing ways. "We are Home!" voices chorused. The three cleaning stooges headed to the door to see the three grocery girls taking off their shoes and placing them in the racks neatly like they saw. Glancing at the clock it was 3:38, they had got 7 minutes to spare! After secretly lugging their snack bags to their room, Noelle and AeYin changed back into their training outfits for the same reason as the cleaning stooges, Ji-Hya stayed in her flowy mess as it was air-y and easy to move in, opposed to tight jeggings and skinny jeans! After changing their clothes, the three girls headed to the kitchen to work their magic as the three cleaning stooges, who have done their job, showered and changed for their guest. This time being able to take longer showers.


 

GALXE

Decorating Squad 3 : 42 P.M.

"We're Here!" About 3 minutes later, the four partiers finally made it. They clumsily shoved their shoes in the holes, opposed to the neatness of the first three. Unloading their decorating supplies on the Table, They began to decorate. Since their was extra time, Hyunmi and Myunki decided to shower and change before coming to help Soomyun and Dongsoo, wanting to take a longer shower. As they were going to break up into their groups, Shihae walked in with her robe and a towel on her head, she obviously didn't want to change yet! Not fazed, the two boys, Soomyun and Dongsoo, managed to enlist Shihae to help as she was changing later on. Time to Work~

Cooking Squad 3 : 45 P.M.

"Noelle, start making the desert please! I'll handle the other dessert!" AeYin ordred seriously as she put the seasoning on the Bulgogi and Samgyepsal, before allowing Ji-Hya to cook it. Out of the eleven members here, only 4 can cook/bake, those four are Noelle, the baker, Ji-Hya the cooker, and AeYin and Hyunmi who does both. So case in point, the three of the four were cooking/baking up a storm, it was quite hot in the kitchen due to the running ovens and stove. As Ji-Hya covered the bulgogi, as it was cooking slowly, to be decadent, she began the side dishes. AeYin and Noelle started the desert and the side dishes aswell. "How's it go-" before the towel clad Myunki can finish, AeYin mushed him in the face with her flour filled hand and yelled at him, "Get Out, Get Out, GET OUT!" She repeated pushing him and making him mad, "I JUST SHOWERED!" Oops!

Unknwon Squad 4 : 45 P.M.

Main Focus ; INPYO

"You guys need help?" InPyo asked curiosly to the cooking squad, "NO! Get OUTT!" Ji-Hya yelled as she was cutting up the sweet green peppers and spicy red peppers. Scowling abit, InPyo continued on to the next squad, the Decorationg Squad. Stepping into the Balcony, it was a whole new theme, a whole new place! "You guys n-" before InPyo can finish, Hyunmi popped her head up from a potted plant, looking quite irritated as she cound't maker her ide work, "No, Nope, Nada, Aniya, Bye Bye, Hasta Luego I'll see you, Bye Bye~" She sang before putting her head down in the potted plant, attemting to stick the bug repeling, but flowery smelling tiki torch in it. Shaking his head InPyo walked over to the struggling Hyunmi, snatching the tiki from her hand, and after feeling around in the soil of the potted plant, he determined the softest spot before shoving the tiki in that spot, with . ease. Grinning Appreciatiely, Hyunmi hugged him before admiring her hard work that she completed with Soomyun who was hanging up the last of the lanterns and Shihae who had finished long before, still clad in her robe gave tips on how it looked from her eye. Dongsoo too finished early as he went to shower from accidently tipping over the potted plant ...

So the decorating began, Hyunmi was bouncing around happily. She ran towards the table that had all the decorations and effects on it. Without thought, she threw a few tiki faces and torches to Dongsoo who happened to be standing next to the potted plant in the far southwestern corner, near the slidding glass dors that lead to the living room. "CATCH!" Soomyun shouted to Dongsoo, who on the short nottice, was able to catch the fragile tiki heads, but was knocked over by the tiki torches, which happened to be 5 feet tall might I add! Thrown off by the force, He was tipped over and landed awkardly, yet painfully on the edgde of the plant and when he landed with an '-oof' on the floor, lets just say, so did the potted plant ....

In conclusion, Dongsoo had dirt all over him, but decorated for a while before the dirst got to him. Looking at his quite stylish watch, InPyo had seen the time was 3:15 P.M. Looking down at his clothes, after he had showered he changed into the clothes for the 'get together' they were having in the next 30 minutes. He was wearing fitted slightly ripped blue jeans with a stripped black and white sweater with a gold embriodery by the left chestplate. He had on black vans and he was wearing the black diamond band that he, Soomyun, Dongsoo, Ji-Hya and Shihae shared.

Plopping himself on the couch, he stared at the T.V. in front of him, well he could play the ... oh! That's Right! Shihae asked for him to set it up! Scrambling from this seat on the couch, InPyo had prepared the XBOX and all the games that can be played with it. They had a few rockband games, and Korean Karoke as well as American Karaoke. They had some shooting games like Call of Duty and such. Family games like Jeporady and Wheel of Fortune. Minecraft was there and a few other games. InPyo took out the four controllers they played with and placed them on their rechareable stations, just incase!

Cooking Squad

"Mmm~ Noelle this taste so good~" Ji-Hya and AeYin praised as they stole a small spoonful of one of the cups of Noelle's signature deserts Patbingsu.

The Menu for today consisted of such. The Main dishes were Bulgogi, Samgyeopsal, Japchae Stir Fried Noodles and Yangnyeom Tongdak Seasong Fried Chicken. The Banchan (or Side Dishes) were Rice, Sauted Vegetables, more Noodles, and Kimchi. The Deserts turned out to be one of Noelle's specialty Patbingsu and one of AeYin's specialties, Hottek. She filled the Pancakes with fruit fillings, like apple, blueberry, strawberry, honey, cream cheese, and lastly chocolate and a few whipped chocolate ones and caramels ones for Noelle and hers pleasure. Drinks Consisted of Water, Homemade Sweet Iced Tea and Pepsi.

The three girls were taste testing Noelle's infamous Patbingsu that AeYin begged for her to make, and they were praising her so much, she blushed abit! "Thanks" she murmurred quietly as they reached out for one square of AeYin's apple-filled Hottek, It was shaped like a regular pancake though it was considerably thicker, due to the filling. There were peices of apple and the rest being the warm, gooey, apple filling. "This is really good too~" Ji-Hya moaned happily, with Noelle nodding in agreement, even though she really didn't like apple pies and such that much. Finishing the sqaure that Ji-Hya and Noele started, they high fived at their job well done before checking the kitchen clock, 3:18 P.M. Plating and placing the burn resistant dishes in the cooling oven for more warmth, the three scurried to the bathrooms to shower, they were the last three to shower, so Noelle and AeYin deccided for AeYin to bath and Noelle to shower and Ji-Hya go into the boys shower.

By 5:15 P.M. Everyone was dressed and watching TV together waiting for their guests to come. They were dressed casually but all looked quite pretty, and handsome nonetheless. Skipping over InPyo, Dimension's first! Soomyun was wearing an electric blue version of his 'Say Somethin' I Dare You' with the skull and crossbones on the back. He was weearing black cargos with too many zippers and pockets to count! He had on electric blue vans with black ankle socks. He had on his black diamond band and a fang earring in his left ear, with his hair straightened to perfection. Dongsoo was weaing a purple button up that was ed with a black tight fitting wife beater underneath. He had on dark wash jeans to match and Black and White High Tops and had on his 'bad boy' White Snapback on backwards on. AeYin gave him that as a present from her trip to her country, America. Which she had tagged Noelle into a few years back when they were in YG. Speaking of Noelle, Shiro was wearing a blood red and black plaid shirt with 'one of a kind' in a half circle on the top in white and bold as well as unique lettering. The saying was inscribed into the cuffs of his shirt too! He had on White Jeans and was wearing Hightops that weirdly resembled InPyo's red and black high Tops. He also had on a snapback turned backward and tilted that said 'one of a kind' in bold white lettering against the red hat. Myunki was wearing neon pink skinny jeans that had black spikes on the pockets. He had on a sleeveless black shirt that said ' Are You about this life?' In bold, almost splattered matching pink letters. He had on Black Vans to finish off his look.

Now for Revolution! Hyunmi was wearing short, light-washed jean shorts with black leggings underneath. She had on a Black tank Top and a green cardigan and green hightop converses. She had on a bit of green eyeshadow and pink lipgloss. She had on her black band ring and green studs in. Her hair was straightened but slighlty wavy. Shihae was wearing Hyunmi's opposite. Shihae was wearing a high-low dress that was white and yellow and plaid. She dressed it up with a tan belt around her waist to give definistion and break the colors. She had on white flats aswell. She dusted on some blush and yellow eyeshadow with some red lipstick. She had in diamond Studs and her black band. Ji-Hya was wearing a skirt like a pencil skirt that was white, but it had a peice of cloth attached to it that was fairly see through, white and was floor length. She had in a tucked in orange crop top with a bold '22' on it and had on a waist length white cardigan that reached her elbows. She had on orange flats and had on orange lip gloss and diamond studs. Noelle was wearing Teal jeans that had a few gold studs and had a few rips here and there. She had on a black sleeveless t-shirt that had 'act like a lady, talk like a boss' on it in bold curvy white letters with the 'lady' and the 'boss' in larger font. She had on a bracelet that happened to have a clock/watch as the centerpeice. She had on a two finger ring that happened to be a cross. She has on pearl earrings and black combat boots. AeYin was wearing a sleeveless, hi-lo, pale pink, button up. She had on leather high waisted leggings. She had on ankle boot heels that gave her 3 inches and had laces and studs on the heels of the shoe. She had on dangly earrings that were black and thin and triangularly shapped. She had on a thick black bracelet that had a metal chain glued to it. She had on a heart locket aswell that started as pink and faded to red.

As the seven people lazed around, Noelle, Ji-Hya and AeYin got the food out the cold oven and just as that happened, the doorbell rung. "Comming!" Hyunmi yelled as she straightened out her cardigan before running straight to the door and opening it, "Welcome to our humble abode~" Hyunmi can be heard jokingly as she opened the door for ... Bangtan Boys! She lead them over to where the six other members lay in anticipation to see who arrived first. "Heyy~" J-Hope sang loudly as he dashed over to his new found friend Myunki. “It happens our dorm is very close to here!” he chirped and caused the newest group to freeze up unoticeably thankfully, “Isn't that a coincidence!” J-Hope continued as he went over to talk to both Myunki and Jayden. Jungkook had decided to chat with InPyo and Rap Monster tagged along with him. Revolution and Dimension had long since turned of the TV and, "Who wants to play some games~" Myunki asked as he and J-Hope stopped talking, From the loud cheers it was evident that everyone wanted to play! "When everyone gets here we will go on a tour of the house mmkay?" Myunki continued as the group of guys and girls crowded along the game pile before picking dance central, to entertain both girl and boy until the other groups make it.

As Bangtan Boys mingled and started getting used to Revolution and Dimension, the clacking of heels and loud foot steps were heard. As everyone paused to look only for it to be AeYin, Noelle and Ji-Hya as they had finished warming and plating the food prettily. Kind of taking back by the staring she looked around before saying , "What?" They all bursted into laughter before explaining to her that they heard her heels and thats all, "Oh" she started laughing "Ok-" before she can finish, her rose gold iphone 6 in its Spirited Away Case flashed and her custom ringtone started,


 

I Fly with the Stars in the Sky

I am no longer trying to survive

I Believe that life is a prize

But to live doesn't mean your alive

Don't Worry about me-


 

As she blushed a bit, looked at it she noticed it was a Text from JB:

JB: Nalahe~ Open the door~ The lady at the front desk is looking at us weird~ TT.TT

She could just imagine JB's whineing! Chuckling, AeYin headed to the door grabbing her key card on the way, Walking through the hallways towards the frondoor, she bumped into Soomyun and Jayden, she smiled at them before heading for the door before Jayden said, "Where are you going hunny bunny?" Curiosuly tilting his head, "JB texted me to open the door, want to come with me?" AeYin stated as she never stopped her stride and opening the door, not caring if they followed or not she continued on pressing the button on the elevator turning to see that they had tagged along, Chattinng idly along they reached the lobby to see the receptionist leaving as she saw in our time scedules that we were here as well as our label mates, Song Aeyir and Mink SeoKyung. Bowing to her, she smiled at them and ruffled their hair, well only AeYin because Jayden and Soomyun were too tall. AeYin pouted as she shook her head wildly alowing her natrual pin straight hair leveled out. Grinning at the door, she ran over, in all her heeled glory having practiced running in heels, and used her card to let in the infamous, GOT7. As she did, she was glomped by Bam Bam first, then Yugyeom, Jackson and JB. Jr., Youngjae, and Mark being the normal ones just hugged her before moving on to Dongsoo and Soomyun and doing that man hug thing that they do back in the states.

Leading them to the elevator, thay all fit in nicely as they were all skinny on AeYin's part and well built on the boys part. Reaching the seventh floor, AeYin grabbed Bam Bam's hand and pratically ran/skipped to the door with Yugyeom, JB, and Jackson following close behind. "I'm Back!" AeYin yelled out as she lead Yugyeom, JB, Bam Bam and Jackson and Soomyun and Dongsoo leading Jr., Mark, and YoungJae through the halls and to the one that leads to the Living Room, "and look whose here~" AeYin sang as she pulled the first half of GOT7 through their Livingroom door and bringing them to mingle with everyone else as Jayden and Soomyun brought the other 3. Not even settling down the slightest bit, both AeYin and Noelle got a text message.

Minnie / Minzy : Come open the door~ We have a surprise for you~ Think of it as a good job on debuting!~ Muah!

Giggling at the text, both Noelle and AeYin slipped out of livingroom and were in the elevator heading downstairs. As the two chatted about one of their favorite snacks (pocky) they made it to the glass door to see 2NE1 of course and BIG BANG! Now Rushing to the door, the two exictedly opened the door only to be glomped by the Big Bang members in a unified hug. "I haven't heard from either of you since you left YG!" G-Dragon yelled at them as they sat in the lobby. "I outta punch y'all" He continued in English in Faux Anger. Shaking her head, Noelle said her excuse, "We changed our phones, not even Cho-hyung or Park-hyung can come in contact with AeYin" Noelle mentioning two of AeYin's closest people, who'll will not be mentioned till late. Shaking his head, G-Dragon gave T.O.P a signal of some sort and T.O.P pulled out two darkly wrapped boxes. Giving the dark red one to Noelle and the dark gray one to AeYin he sat by idly, before saying, "Open them~" In his deep baritone voice, nudging Noelle slightly. Seeing as Big Bang had to leave for a schedule, Noelle and AeYin hastily opened the box and as they pulled the lid, "Tadah!!" Daesung, Taeyang, Minzy, Bom, and Seungri screamed as they pulled the lids off. Inside the big box was lots of fluff and tucked in the middle ... was an envelope? Looking weirdly at the YG Groups they opened the envelope and it had a store bought 'Conratulations' card and handwritten messages.


 

NOELLE

T.O.P : Aww. My little Copycat is growing up! TT.TT I Heard you debuted well, I Heard Your Song on the radio, Your Improving soo much! Good Luck And Visit CopyCat! You better like your present! I Picked it out! kekeke~ I have too much money anyway =.= No Give BACKS!! >:[

Taeyang : Copycat~ its been wayy~ to long since I heard from you last, can you believe its been 3 years since you and Nalah Left YG? AND YOU HAVENT CONTACTED ME!!!! >:[ But I see all those years you weren't slacking, Visit Ya'hear?

Daesung : Nellie~ TT.TT Your all grown up now, I can't even call you BunBun anymoree~ Don't Kill Me!! I Missed you and ever since CL came to the dorm saying she saw you guys a couple days ago we have been wanting to see the two of you! Its not the same at YG anymore! These three years have been urghhh! But Visit Ugly! <3~ P.S. All of our new phone numbers are in your present!

Seungri : Noelle!! Its been Years and I'm kinda upset you didn't visit! You better now since I know where you live now! Its been some time, Last time you were 16 now your turning 2o in a couple of months! I can't believe it! We missed you and Visit ~ kekekeke ! I Hope you like your present~

G-Dragon : Nellie! Its been years, have you killed AeYin yet? Just kidding! kekeke, You two used to inseperable, I wonder if you still are... Anyways Its been 3 years and Now I heard you debuted and I Heard your voice and its gotten better, propably my teachingss! :) You better like your present, since I had gotten my forest I have completed my bucket list! Haza!

Tablo : Noelle! Noelle! Its been years since I seen my two favorite people! You definitely need to stop by! Wifey and Haru have heard soo many stories (I know, I know, You luve me~ I'm such a good person) 'bout you and want to meet you especially little Haru~ and. I. Kinda Promised her?, You better stop by soon cause I will hunt you down if you dont!

PaPa YG : Noelle, Its been three years since you left YG and you still better be calling me PaPa YG!! Your welcome to pay a visit and meet our newest groups, you are quite the veteran here, We still have your dance covers and use it to help my new group WINNER. You better stop by to visit Noelle, I MEAN IT! Now take out all the fluff to see your present!


 

AeYin

T.O.P : Nalahe~ I've missed you! I watch your predebut singing videos sometime when I'm at the dorm, so that means like once a week ... when y'all left we were down for a while, remeber that time you and taeyang slept in the same bed cause your sleep talking, I remeber that! kekekeke~ Don't kill me either~ Good Job on debuting, I listened to it on the radio!

Taeyang : How's ma Nalah? Good I Hope! Evey since 2NE1 came back to the dorm screaming that they saw you after three years we were all happy, we thought yall dropped off the face of the earth 'cause yall left without word! And SHADDUP T.O.P... Bastard...Anyways, those were good times anyways! Love yall, Visit!!

Daesung : Hunny Boo~ It's been three years and your probably still the shortest one, your going to spazz at your present, and Noelle's you know we spoil you, especially how T.O.P Dara and me spoil Noelle and Tablo and G-Dragon and YG spoil you. Love You and If I were you, I'd Visit~

Seungri : CHO Nalah! ITS BEEN 3 FRICKING YEARS!!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE YOUNGINS TOGETHERRR TT^TT. HOW COULD YOUUU! Sigh~~ Anways! Much love and visit soon ya hearr?

G-Dragon : Nal-Nal-Nalah! What's Up!? Its been three years ya twit! Anyway, I've missed your crazy behind! Last Time I saw You, You were fangirling over Super Junior, SHINee and More as An Acne infested 14 Year old! Now Your all grown up, into quite the young lady might I add~ ^///^ and listening to Dok2, Jay Park and Me Now~ You better visit and I Expect a Call Soon~ I'll drop what I'm doing to see that two of you mmkay?

Tablo : Who's ma favorite girl after Haru and Wifey?~ You aree! Its been years adoptive daughter of mine, you haven't called and Tablo is upset! Now that I know where your at, best believe You gonna have ta visit! <3~ P.S. All of our new phone numbers in in your present!

PaPa YG : Nalah! Its been years! You Know You are welcome to come visit YG Anytime! Maybe you and Noelle can teach my trainee's a little something, I'll even pay you for it! I do miss you guys since you left, You guys had real talent! You better visit our i'll have CL and GD and Tablo Nagg you, okay! Now take off your fluff!


 

After laughing ang giggling and reading all the messages, Noelle pulled out her fluff to find a pair of ... car keys!?! Looking up to T.O.P he smiled meekly before getting glomped by Noelle and her 'thank you's' The two, Dara and Daesung all went down to the basement so Noelle can see her new car. Now taking out her fluff, AeYin glanced in to find a pair of car keys and a card. Looking up to G-Dragon, he too grinned aswell as CL and Taeyang. Turns out, G-Dragon got her a new car and Taeyang, Tablo, Papa YG and CL managed to get AeYin her first credit card and put a large sum of money on it to start her off and Minzy, Bom, Daesung and Seungri put money in Noelle's account too. Hugging them all tightly they went to the basement to see the car.

Noelle' Car AeYin's Car

AeYin's car was the infamous Deep Sea Blue, Range Rover Evoque. The car was also tricked out with a Beats Surround System, Touch Screen GPS and An Accident System called, AllStar hooked up to it. There were up to six radio custimoizable radio stations and a jack that she could hook her phone up to with a holder just for it. Her car was an automatic with 48 MPG as she liked to travel alot. Back Inside her car, Her Seats were made up of a Deep Blue Leather and Black Leather Details. On her Dashboard, in white, All of the YG Members she knew where etched in to the leather the names being, CL, Dara, Minzy, Bom, T.O.P, Daesung, G-Dragon, Seungri, Taeyang, Tablo, DJ Tkutz, Mithra, Se7en, and LeeHi aswell as PaPa YG. Her steering wheel was made up of black and blue leather like everything else and just beautiful in her opinion. Here seats where able to heat up and her AC was cooler than anyone elses. Her car was a 5 seater unlike Noelle's.

Noelle's car was a sleek, ruby red Audi R8 with slightly tinted windows. The Car was tricked out with a touch screen base that had GPS and An accident System called, AllStar in it. There was up to Eight Radio Stations and a Jack where she can hook up her phone to play her own music. Her seats were made up of black leather and had their own heating and cooling system. Black Leather made up most of the interior of the car. Her steering wheel was red leather as was other details in the car and had her name etched in black on either side where her hands would be. After getting a Brakdown from T.O.P, She learned it had pretty good gas mileage of 40 MPG and that it was an automatic and was only a two seater. There was cup holder inside of the doors and two in thr front and between the front seats for the back. T.O.P also had bought fitted liners which kept every mess in their and only needed to be washed out. On her Dashboard, in white, All of the YG Members she knew where etched in to the leather the names being, CL, Dara, Minzy, Bom, T.O.P, Daesung, G-Dragon, Seungri, Taeyang, Tablo, DJ Tkutz, Mithra, Se7en, and LeeHi aswell as PaPa YG.


 

After profusely thanking and trying to find out the cost as well as glomping the Big Bang members, they left in a hast in their van as they we going to be late for their photo shoot with CeCi. Laughing, the 6 girls that would've made 2NE1 made it up stairs to find that their (Noelle and AeYin) members as well as GOT7 and Bangtan Boys were still taking turns on the game, "Whose ready to eat?" AeYin called out almost scaring everyone, but surely making them jump. After getting over their intial shock, they all nodded and agreed 'yes'. "Hyunmi can you take and seat everyone at the table on the balcony, Me, Noelle, Ji-Hya and 2NE1 will bring out the foods okay?" AeYin chirpped lightly as she lead 2NE1 to the kitchen to help her and Ji-Hya and Noelle following.

AeYin ended up carrting her two plates of Hotekk, Piled high and spread out on the wide and decorative plates she had choosen. Noelle was carrying her platter which was littered with individual cups filled with her desert, which happened to be placed in bowls in similar decorative fashion as AeYin's Plates. Ji-Hya was carring her platter of Bulgogi and The Noodles. Her plater too being of the same fashion as AeYin's and Noelle's. Minzy ended up holding the counterpart to the main dish and a side dish, Rice, a very large serving of it. Dara balanced three bowls of noodles, one spicy and two regular, one ofthe side dishes. CL Held 1 bowl of cooked vegetables and the other of chicken and Bom held a lage plate of fish cakes.

Struggling with all the food, the girls successfully made it to the balcony where they were soon helped by Hyunmi and InPyo. Taking the over bearing rice bowl from Minzy, and Hyunmi taking the wide platter of Fish Cakes, Minzy and Bom were instructed to go back into the kitchen to get the untensils as InPyo, Hyunmi, Ji-Hya, AeYin and Noelle stiuated the table after shooing away CL, and Dara since they were the guests. Joining the shatting guests, CL sat down to the now nervous Yugyeom, we all know hoe he does with feamles~ kekeke ~ ANYWAY, Dara and CL chatted with the mixture of Dimension, GOT7 and Bangtan Boys until a voice called, "Dinners Ready~" Hyunmi sang as she placed down the last set of untensils.

The large bowl of rice had been dispensed into medium sized and small bowls and placed spread out across the table. The Fish Cakes were also plated and spaced out so everyone can reach some, the large platter still being center peice with a few more fishcakes left. The Peppered steak had been placed in two large bowls on opposite ends of the table, one on the north end and one on the south end and the rest in the middle. Noelle and AeYin's dessert had too been placed equally and on seperate ends of the table. One platter of Apple Turnovers and Pak Bang Soo on each end. The drinks which were brought out earlier were on the large coffe table with cups with it. After looking at all the food, they were seated like this :


 

Bam Bam ; JB. ;Soomyun ; Yugyeom ; Ji-Hya ; J-Hope ; Myunki ; Jungkook ; Dara ; Hyunmi ; Mark ; V ; Shihae were on one side.

Noelle ; AeYin ; Jackson ; Jr. ; YoungJae ; Suga ; Jimin ; Shiro ; Dongsoo ; InPyo ; Minzy ; Bom

CL and Rap Monster were on the opposite ends of the table, the heads of the table. CL Being on the end with Bam Bam and Noelle and Rap Monster being on the end with Shihae and Bom.


 

As the large group dug into the food, praise was heard. "OMO!" Bam Bam started as he took a peice of the bulgogi, "This is heavenly~" Bam Bam praised as a very animated halo appeared over his head, "Who made it?" He managed to say as he stuffed his face with Samgyeopsal before being chidded by JB to actually taste the food. That was before JB then tasted the Bulgogi and began to stuff his face, not before being chidded by Bam Bam. "Ji-Hya made the Bulgogi and AeYin the Samgyeopsal," Shihae answered since Ji-Hya wasn't about to answer, "Out of all of us, only AeYin and Ji-Hya can cook, Noelle is our resident dessert maker here too!" Shihae answered taking peice of AeYin's Hottek and a bowl of Noelle's Pak Bang Soo. Everyone soon followed suit and were soon praising everything! 'I never knew cooked vegetables can taste this good' 'Maybe 'cause Ji-Hya made it~' and so on.

Soon the food was completely finished and the deserts were almost finished, the group decided they should keep on playing video games, since it was only 5:49 PM. As the group debated, they settled on Karaoke, since they couldn't move much since they just ate. . As they started setting up the Karaoke, InPyo and Dongsoo moved the coffe table that was in the middle of the living room to the balcony so we canhave more space. As InPyo set up the Karaoke, The 32 people all fit themselves into new seating arrangements. CL sat in one of the individual chairs closest to the couch and AeYin sat on her. Dara sat in the individual next to it and Minzy sat atop of her. Bom and Noelle sat on the backless cubed chairs that were pushed up to individual chairs letting black rug be the stage. On the couch, their was Jackson closest to the chairs and the Yugyeom, JB, Jungkook, Suga, Jimin, Jr., Rap Monster, YoungJae, Bam Bam, then Mark. Hyunmi was seated beside him then Shihae, Ji-Hya and Dongsoo. After Dongsoo was V, his new friend, and Myunki and Jayden had their new best friend J-Hope. After J-Hope was InPyo and Shiro and Soomyun.

"Whose First?"


 

Hyunmi

"Whose First?" Myunki asked as he momentarily stopped his conversation with J-Hope. Blocking them out momentarily, I turned to Mark beside me, "How are you?" It was the simple conversation starter. He turned to me and smiled, "I've been fine, It's hardwork working with these bafoons," He chuckled heartily before continuing, "How are you?" He asked staring me dead in the eye, almost looking straight through me, "I- I've been fine, its been a lot~ of hard work and struggles to get where I am now," I Admitted truthfully, before the conversation continue, "Hyunmi how about you go first?" J-Hope asked as he glanced around the room before landing on me, "Okay~" I sang reverting to Devil like me. Looking through the Lists, I happen to see 2NE1's Be Mine, "Ji-Hya, Shihae, would you help me out with this song~?" I asked with the puppy dog eyes as I highlighted 2NE1's Be Mine, smiling at 2NE1. "Why Not!" Shihae and Ji-Hya chorused. Score! I thought registering another two mics and starting the song.

(IMAGINE! HYUNMI HAS BOM AND DARA JI-HYA HAS MINZY AND SHIHAE CL)

After finishing the song, I turned around and winked at 'everybody' when it was really pointed to Mark, how can I ever potray my feelings? Turning back to the screen, we awaited our score, 93%? I'm cool with that!

Noelle

After Hyunmi turned and winked at Mark, yeah, I Saw it. I turned to see his reaction and I caould see a slight blush, how cute! Nevermind that! "Choose the next person!" Bam Bam chirped from his place on the couch, looking around the room, before choosing, "Noelle~ Your Turn~" Getting up from the section where all the original / would have been 2NE1 members congregated and looked at the list. Maybe I'll do a song to honor YG... Ah! Here we go! "AeYin, Minzy? Whould you be oh so kind to help me with this song," I asked turning halfway to he two and after looking at eachother, thay agreed.

My Choosen song was G-Dragon's That XX. After AeYin and Minzy got up, as we pressed start a warning sign popped up, it said this:

'Too much singers registered! If continued on, Own Seperation is Required. Continue?'

Deciding to continue, we performed the 15& Version of That XX.

(IMAGINE! AeYin as the first Singer , part of 15&, Noelle as the adlibber then third singer, and Minzy as the second singer, part of 15&)

At the last adlibbing of AeYin, the song was finished, Smiling I awaited our score after the finished. Cool! 99%, Guess it was our adlibbing~

InPyo

Wao~ 99% That's Impressive! As the trio of girls sat back down, I decided I wanted to try, "I want to go~" I Volunteered at the same time as Myunki... "No You go," We both resigned at the same time again. Everyone, including us began to laugh. "Alright lets both go~" We decided. After scrolling through the songs we decided to do Epik High's Trot. "Jungkook-hyung would you like to take part~" Myunki asked looking towards Jungkook. ooking surprised he nodded grabbing the outstreched microphone.

I did Tablo's Part, Jungkook did Mithra's Part and Myunki all of the singing.

(IMAGINE!)

Throughout the song, Myunki did a very laugh worthy trot dance, definietely getting a laugh out of everybody! By the end, everyone was dieing in laughter and our score was a ... 100%! Cool!

Everybody~

After a few more karoke songs, like GOT7's Mirotic, and Bangtan Boys's Don't Flirt, They had retired from the game and was talking in one big circle. "So~" Myunki started as he broke the natrual silence, "How do you," He motioned to 2NE1, "Know Our Noelle and AeYin?" Myunki asked excitedly awaiting the answer. Looking at amongst themselves to see who was going to answer the question, they decided that they were going to answer it themselves,"I" Noelle started, "I Know quite a bit of people, but I met 2NE1 when I was a trainee at YG Entertainment. I was persuaded by one of my close, friends and he was guiding me to an entertainment, and he felt like YG was for me, so he arranged and BAM!" She shocked mostly everyone with her loud noise, "I was in YG Entertainment and AeYin was already there. I Spent Two Years training with 2NE1 and then I Left because AeYin left and yeah... AeYin can tell You about that..." Noelle trailed off looking at AeYin expectedly. "YG was the first Entertainment I went to at the age of 14, I Spent Two Years There and My Mother said that if I was going to go against her wishes and become an Idol I would have to do it under her circumstance. So we- no I Left YG with a heavy heart, and Noelle came with me, I was so Heartbroken for a while and my Monther put me in SM Entertainment, me and Noelle lost some contact then and I was at SM for a 3 months before my brother dropped me out, he saw I wasn't happy there and recommended an entertainmnt program cast call for something called GALXE and I went there and I've been here eversince. I miss YG alot though..." AeYin said taking a pause. "That didn't answer my question~" Myunki whined with a sweat drop. "I'M GETTING THERE!" AeYin Yelled Back, "I'M OLDER THAN YOU DARNNIT!" Myunki yelled back and now AeYin sweatdropped before putting up her 'I Surrender' hands and continuing, "Noelle and I were going to be the fifth and sixth members of 2NE1. We trained together, shared a dorm together, we did everything together. We had partners that we were supposed to go everywhere with, it was Bom-noona and Minzy-noona, Noelle-noona and Sandara-umma, and Cl-noona and me. We shared rooms with our pairs and if we weren't doing group practices, we were practicing with our pairs. We also became close with SE7EN-Hyung, Big Bang, who were also about to debut trainee's aswell, and LeeHi a trainee there as well as Epik High who had came from Woolim Entertainment." AeYin finished as she took a deep brethe,"that's how we know 2NE1," she restated and took yet another breather, "OMO!" Myunki yelled as he was the first to recover, "You and Noelle-noona have been through quite alot,huh?" Waving him off sadly, AeYin changed the topic, "Anyway~," She said regaining her childish composure, "We had this party for two reasons," Ji-Hya was tring to stop her, but Shihae held her in place as she motioned for AeYin to continue, "It was to have a get together and celebrate out Ji-Hya's 22 Birthday!~" AeYin sang as she did spirit fingers towards the deflated Ji-Hya, after the surprised silence, A loud chorus of 'happy birthdays' were heard and hugs, "And without further ado~ Dimension and Revolution want to give out her presents on behalf of GOT7 and 2NE1 as well." Shooing InPyo and Dongsoo they grabbed the 10 boxes that were steathly hidden in the hallway closest that no one seemed to use yet. Setting them out infront of the TV piled high, the people on the couch shifted over so Ji-Hya was placed smack dab in the middle, shifted one seat over so she was now between Hyunmi and Shihae.

"Pick One!" J-Hope shouted out happily, getting giddy from the birthday feels,"Let's start from the Orange And Pink One," Ji-Hya sighed as she glowered at her group members, If she recalled she had asked for no party... Getting the box from the bottom, Dongsoo read the name aloud, "This gift is from Shihae on behalf of Rap Monster," Smiling widly, Shihae looked at Ji-Hya as she was about to open the small rectangular, and bright box, sighing and opening it, Ji-Hya looked at the contents, She gasped before looking towards Shihae and hugging her tightly, Inside was a ... green Iphone C, Ji-Hya's dream phone. Almost Squeezing the life out of Shihae, she then realized something, "That's why my phone wasn't on today!" she called out in realization as she saw her Green Iphone C was already working. "Thanks alot Shihae," Ji-Hya called out before pointing at another box, getting into the birthday mode, The next box was Purple and Neon Blue, "This is from Hyunmi and Mark on her Behalf~" Dongsoo sang out as he passed the box to Ji-Hya and AeYin put on some festive music in the background, starting out with Big Bang's Fantastic Baby. Clapping her hands excitedly, Hyunmi bounced abit, "open it, open it unnie~" On her wishes, Ji-Hya opened it to find some clothes, very stylish ones might I add, "These are so pretty Hyunmi -a-" Before Ji-Hya could finish, She saw the 'true' present, a pearl and diamond necklace that Ji-Hya wanted soo~ bad, "Oh my Gosh~ Hyunmi thank you so much~" She sang as she held the necklace while hugging Hyunmi. By now the song changed to GOT7's A. After Bangtan Boys's Bangtan Boys Boy In Luv. Putting the clothes and necklace back, Ji-Hya chose the next box, a green and orange box, her two favorite colors, "This Box is from InPyo, on behalf of Jr. and YoungJae." Dongsoo narrated as he again passed the box to Ji-Hya. Reaching out and taking it she wasted no time opening it, Gasping and looking up. She pulled out three snap backs from the deep box. These hats where special edition and the ones he caught her looking at during their trainee days. One was A hat G-Dragon wore in Bad boy, With 'Bad boy' on the underside and 'Good Girl' on the top. Another was a spray painted hat with an attached metal plate that hat CL's Sign on the back and 'Baddest Female' on the front embroided in the metal plate. The final one was a pure white had what had 'Why So Serious?' On it various fonts. GEtting up slowly, Ji-Hya ran to InPyo and glomped him wrapping her legs around him and hanging on to him as he returned the hug awkardly before placing her back on the ground, feet first ofcourse, on the ground and helping her back to her seat. He chuckled heartily before grabbing a random box, "This one's from Dongsoo~ on behalf of him and Bom " InPyo sang as he passed Ji-Hya the box. Opening the box, Ji-Hya found a pair of pearl earrings that matched the necklace that Hyunmi got her. It was nestled into some more clothes that she saw online that she had tagged Dongsoo onto looking at with her. Her eyes welled up, "I Don't even want to open anymore presents," she admitted truthfully, "I'm going to cry~" She sniffled before Bom sat next to her began singing along to the playing song, 'Gotta be You' by 2ne1 and hugging Ji-Hya tightly before encouraging her to open her other gifts. After taking her encouragement, ji-Hya continued on, Soomyun and Shiro teamed together and got her a gift card that had a Visa Card with1 Million Won and 3 Dresses from her favorite Store Forever 21. Noelle gave her A box of Earrings, Studs, Hoops and Everything. There was also a Make-Up Kit in there from L`oreal, her favorite Brand. Glomping the three of them and thanking them profusebly. Myunki gave her A New pair of White Pumps and Inside of the shoe box was matching bracelet to the necklace and earrings. Snatching the box from the announcing InPyo, AeYin narrarated her own self, "Ji-Hya, I Really Hope You Like My Present~ on behalf of Everyone" She Sang, "Because There is No Take Backs~" AeYin finished seriously before shoving the box into Ji-Hya's face and plomping herself in Minzy's lap. Ji-Hya opened the box to find some cute high waisted jeans and she heard a clinking sound in the background, looking curiously at AeYin before taking the clothes out before finding a familiar pair of car keys, "OMO!" She screeched over the music, "Your giving me Phantom-kun!!! I Love You SOOOOOO MUCHH!"


 

By the end of the night, They part took of the two cakes, InPyo and Soomyun bought. They all sat in the livingroom chatting idly. It was about 7-8 now and it was getting dark. AeYin started drooping over and falling asleep on the person sitting next to her, Jayden. She started leaning on his shoulder and yawning cutely. She sat up adruptly and pulled Soomyun's hand, "I'm Tired~" She whined. Soomyun sighed before picking her up bridal style from the balcony. Before the pair left, she said her goodbyes "Bye Guys, I'll call you tomorrow," She was sitting With Jackson, JB, Yugyeom, CL, Jungkook, Suga and Noelle. They waved and nodded there heads. As Soomyun carried her bridal syle through the living room, she continued her goodbyes, "Bye Guys, Get Home Safely~" She sang tiredly as Soomyun carried her away, They waved back and said their goodbyes and smiled sweetly at the friendship that her and Soomyun shared before looking at the time and deciding they should go too. "It was soo~ much fun here today with you guys~" Sandara sang as she held onto her favorite dongsaeng, Noelle tightly. After exchanging there numbers with the selected people, 2ne1 was the first to leave, "Bye Noelle-ah~, Bye Ji-Hya-ah~" Sandara and Bom sang out as they went to the elevator CL and Minzy were already waiting in. Not even five minutes after, Bangtan Boys and GOT7 decided to leave too, After calling their driver, the 13 guests were out of the door and on their way home not even ten minutes later.

Sighing tiredly, Shihae looked at the mess around the dorm before shrugging, "Clean Up tomorrow before any schedules," She waved off tiredly, "'Night," She managed out after her yawn as she and Hyunmi lugged themselves back to their room. With the others still lazing around in the messy living room, Shiro and Noelle were the next to leave, "Goodnight," Noelle said as she left adruptly with Shiro following behind her.

Noticing the dwindling numbers of the room's attendees, InPyo and Soomyun and Ji-Hya and Dongsoo retired to their rooms, without any form of 'goodnights' leaving Myunki by himself with the T.V. on a re-run of Kpop Star on. Sighing himself, he switched off the TV and he too retired to his room, he could hear soft music playing from AeYin's room. By Now he was used to it, AeYin needed music to be asleep, Walking in the room and changing into a more comfortable pair of basketball shorts and think black t-shirt. He noticed Jayden was still in his 'party' clothes in the fetal position in the middle of her bed, phone resting on the nearby desk which also happened to be littered with random papers. Ruffling his hair, Myunki curled up and slept.

Hyunmi was tying her hair in a bun as she and Shihae were getting ready for sleep, they both had took of their party clothes and threw them in the hamper and took off any make-up they had on their face. Hyunmi was dressed in short shorts, and a simple pink tank top. Shihae was dressed in the familiar U-KISS sweatpants and thin black-shirt. After they removed their make-up and changed their clothes, the two cuddled into their white and pink sheets. "Good...Night~"

Shiro and Noelle where playing on their phones in their newly changed clothes, playing games like 'Smash Hit', Wattpad, or AeYin's favorite and most hated, 'Candy Crush'! After Mindlessly playing on the said games, Shiro put his phone on the charger before turning on his side and mumbling a goodnight. Noelle looking at the time, which happened to be about 1 in the morning decided that she too will go to sleep, turning of her phone and placing it on the charger, she turned off the bedside lamp and she too went to sleep.

By the time Soomyun and InPyo reached the room, Soomyun promptly threw himself on the bed and went to sleep as his head hit the pillow. Chuckling at his roomate, InPyo changed his clothes into grey sweatpants and a thin turqoise t-shirt. He threw the disregarded blanket at Soomyun and laid it on top of him before he too got into bed and slept, not before saying, "Goodnight..."

Finallly, Ji-Hya and Dongsoo. Ji-Hya, after her and Dongsoo lugged all of the presents back to the room, they tiredly placed the boxes in Ji-Hya's corner before laying on their beds, neither of them felt up to changing or even turning the lights off! Being the bigger one of the two, figuratively, Dongsoo pushed himelf up before he lamely swatted the light switch and throwing himself at the bed. Shaking her head, Ji-Hya climbed under the sheets before yawning a mumbling an almost inaudiable 'Goodnight'. Dongsoo smiled and mumbled one too and went straight to sleep.