Its all fun & games (Part Two)

Revolutionary Dimension ¤ New Boy & Girl Group ¤

 

CHAPTER Five

"Pour Up"

DΞΔN (Dean)


 

 

 

 

"Time's Up!" Hyeong Don and Defconn chorused together as the wall between to two teams receeded and the two teams split and sat on the bleachers, on the opposite sides of their two hosts and awaited further instructions. "Had productive practices?" Hyeong Don started first off. Their was the soft resounding of 'yes's and such." Galaxy-ah's are dressed so casually unlike us," Defconn started looking at the various sweat pants and t-shirts compared to the jeans and leather jeggings of the others, “Ani” Noelle started to say “We weren't prepared for this so we brought more sweats” She laughed nervously, “but they are a bit better fitting i guess” tugging at the end of her shirt. Defconn realized the dilemma as the were a surprise, and gave them a slip for the day, "While you eleven change, me and Hyeong Don will explain the rules" Grabbing their bags and leaving, the eleven girls and boys headed to the bathroom's where they will get changed.

" Anyways, me and Hyeong Don are going to be the judges for this segment." Defconn started, " You will be graded on choice of song, out of 3, the songs flow, out of two, style out of two, and 3 for if we like it our not, Get it?" Defconn explained before Hyeong Don cut in, "We will use this spinning wheel to find out which selection to use, and flip a coin to see who will go first okay?" Hyeong Don questioned as he and Defconn seated themselves at the table with very colorful wheel with the numbers 1 through 12 on it in bold numbering.

"First song choice is...." Hyeong Don and Defconn shouted with Hyeong Don flailing wildly and Defconn spinning the wheel. " Number 8," They shouted as the wheel had ceased to move on the number 8. " Requirements for number 8 that all members are supposed to be in the song, rather it be singing or just dancing," Just as they were about to continue, the 10 members came back fashionably.

Starting with Dimension, InPyo was wearing dark wash skinny joggers with a plaid red and black button up shirt that was ed and under he had on a plain white t-shirt. He kept on his red and black high tops and red beats. He also had on a black diamond band, that he, Soomyun, Dongsoo, Ji-Hya and Shihae seemed to share. Soomyun was wearing light wash sliphly ripped skinny jeans and a black sleeveless v-neck shirt with 'Music' written on the front in a special red font. He was wearing black and red converses and to finish his look, he had in black studs with maroon backs. Dongsoo was wearing a plaid t-shirt much like InPyo that was a pale pink and blue with the number one on the back. His was buttoned up, and tucked half in and half out. He wore regular dark wash skinny joggers and pale pink and blue plaid vans. Shiro was wearing a red a sleevless shirt that had 'I Beg to Differ' on the front in splattered letters going diagonally in black. He had on a black sweater vest aswell. He had on dark blue joggers and red converses. Myunki was wearing a matching v-neck t-shirt in white to with a thin gold chocker like necklace on with white jeans and a galaxy printed allstars. He also had on a split black and white ring that Shiro, Noelle, Hyunmi, and AeYin seemed to wear.

Now for Revolution, Our resident jokster Hyunmi was wearing black jeggings and a tight pale pink tank top with a black waterfall cardigan. She had on a white gold necklace and kept in her diamond studs and the before mentioned black and white split ring. She also had on pale pink vans to match. Hyunmi had on a little make up. She had a light shade of pink glitter was dusted around her eyes like eyeshadow and a light coat of mascara. Shihae was wearing red jeans with small diamonds imbedded in them. She had on a tank top that was tucked in and a red sweater vest and black vans. She had a little make up on, their was a light coat of red eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. Ji-Hya was wearing a high waisted black jeggings and a flowy sky blue crop top with balck vans on her feet.She had on various bracelets that were all silver or pale pink. She had on sky blue eye shadow and pink lip gloss with mascara. Noelle was wearing a dark blue pair of joggers and a red tank top that as tucked in. She also had on a black studded swater vest with frayed edges. She had on Red studs and an ear cuff on her left ear that resembled a dragon. She has a cluster of silver chains of various sizes on her neck and a ring on her pinky finger. She had on a light coat of black eyeshadow and red lip gloss with black pumps on. Finally AeYin, she was wearing highwaisted 'PINK' leggins that were white. She had on a galaxy tank top that stopped a under her chest. She had on a few clusters of gold chains with the black and white split ring and a chain cuff on her right ear. She also had a little make up, having a light coat of purple on her eyes and eyeliner and a little mascara. She had on a pale pink lip gloss and Galaxy vans to match.


 

Hyeong Don said looking down at his paper as Defconn pulled out a coin " Alright, Team 1 what do you chose, heads or tails" Defconn asked, after a few moments, "heads," flipping the coin ... " Tails, Team 2 your up first!" Hyeong Don announced as soon as the 14 members assembled, the music began,

As the music played, It was realized tha Team 2 was performing Girls Generation “You Think” With the girls singing and dancing and the boys following the dance comically in some cases.

With the finishing pose they were finished. "Good Job!" Defconn started cheering. "All the scores will be given at the end when we pick the winner!" Hyeong Don added as he did his score, "Team One your up,!"The Song Team One was Performing also came from SM Entertainment, being Super Junior's 'SWING!' Everyone is able to Sing and perform most of the dance moves.

 

After finishing up, the group sat back on the bleachers next to Team 2 after the applaudes. "The Next number is!" Defconn said as Hyeong Don spun the wheel, "song number 3!" They exclaimed, "Requirements for number three were that you have to choose a song representing these noobies, GALXE! " Grabbing the coin once again, "Team 2, heads or tails?" Defconn asked flipping the coin, "TAILS!" They all said at once and guess what .,. " Tails it is!" Team 2 was first again! "Now that we have the 'all' song over, the Team leaders will have to announce the members performing, who picked it and tell the song name, okay?" Hyeong Don said looking up as CL now took the dance floor, " Team 2 will be covering Revolution's Song Mirror which was choosen by Jungkook," she started staring into the cameras that were behind the two judges. " Revolution's AeYin and Noelle along with 2NE1's Minzy,and Myself will be covering the song." She finished and as the names were called, they stepped up.

 

With the finishing line, the girls all held hands and bowed before retunring back to their half of the bleachers with the rest of team two. After getting situated, all attention was shone on Jin, " Team One will be covering Dimension's 'Wait A Moment'-" " That's like my favorite song off that album~" Myunki called out happily before apologizing and Jin continuing, " Picked by Myself. GALXE's own Dongsoo and InPyo of Dimension, Hyunmi and Ji-Hya of Revolution and Mark" Jin finished as he did he took his seat and watched them.

 

After finishing the song, they were seated like everyone else and the wheel was spun again, as Defconn gave it a harsh and long spin, the two teams were talking, " Who so you think is winning?" Hyeong Don asked honestly curious. "I think" YoungJae started gaining everyone's attention, " I Think we Team One are winning, I think Swing and Wait a moment beats Mirror and You Think" he stated confidently. "On the contrary, " Noelle spoke up, "I Think we are tied, I believe Swing does beat You Think, but Mirror is better than Wait a Moment," Noelle said scholary, before an arguement take place the wheel stopped, " Song Number Nine"

 

"Number nine~, Number nine~, Number nine~" AeYin sang doing the dance to T-ara's song, Number nine playfully as she was waiting for the coin flip. "Requirements for Number nine were voided, anything is posible!" They exclaimed, "Any Volunteers?" Defcon asked ready to flip the coin if not, " TEAM 2 VOLUNTEERS!" Minzy exclaimed happily before pushing CL to do introductions. " Team 2 will be performing Masqureade, which was picked by Noelle Revolutions AeYin and Noelle and 2NE1's, Minzy and myself and V shall be performing." She said as she positioned herself for the song laughing as V got “in character”.

After finishing the small dancebreak after the last 'masquerade', the girls and guy completed finishing poses and the song was over. Breifly giving applause, Team One and Team Two switched efficiently before they started. " Team One will be performing EXO's Growl, consisting of all members and was chosen by Bam Bam." Jin as he himself got in position.

 

Just as Bam Bam held and finished the last note, applause was given. AeYin was giving an erratic applause as she liked no, loved their performance. After having the members settle in their seats, it was time for a number pick. "JI-Hya would you like to spin the wheel of fortune~" Hyeong Don asked childishly. Nodding her head Ji-Hya got up and gave the wheel a fairly weak spin, After a few seconds, the wheel had slowd to a stop. Landing on the number "Five!" Ji-Hya called out as the wheel stopped. "Requirements for number five were that it was to conisist of mostly rap," Hyeong DOn announced, "Defconn would you choose the first one?" Hyeong DOn asked As Ji-Hya sat back with her members awaiting the Defconn's decision on who was going to go first. " I want CL's Team to go first," Defconn announced after a few moments notice. CL rose and headed to the middle to do the standard introduction. "Okay~" Cl started off with an eye smile, " This is Epik High-sunbae's song Maze! picked by Myself and AeYin. Our rappers are going to be AeYin, Shiro, J-Hope, Suga Rap Monster and Noelle." She finished but before the music started, AeYin had an outburst, "I hate Going FIRST! We went first like three times in a row~" She whined before getting a look from CL to shut up and start.

 

As they started the song, their formation was simple. It was a straight line, due to the fact no dances were involved, They felt no need to create one. As Each person rapped, they stepped up, like Rap Monster did.

 

After the word 'peace' left their mouth, the action of the peace sign left AeYin's and J-Hope's hand did aswell as they bowed together and sat down, together. As they sat, Jin rose. " The song our group has chosen is by Epik High as well called Rocksteady," He took a pause before starting again, "It was chosen by Myself and Bam Bam and will be performed, by Bam Bam, InPyo, Shihae and Mark.

 

After finishing the song, as the beat ended, the group of four rapper headed back to their seats, awating the spin of the wheel to happen, " Who do you think is winning now?" Hyeong DOn asked again as Defconn said giving the wheel another harsh spin with the help of Jin. " I think -" Yugyeom started before he was cut off by the wheels stopping, " Number 10~" Defconn sang as Yugyeom sulked embarissingly. "Requirements for number 10 were also voided, its a freestyle~" Hyeong Don sang happily anixious. " Jin Team is up first~" Hyeong Don said finaaly, not wanting to be interruptted. " The song choice for number ten was chosen by Shihae, and is Revolution's Every Night. Revolution's Hyunmi, Ji-Hya, and Shihae and 2NE1's Dara and Bom will be performing it," He finished as they took center stage, and AeYin yelled, "FINALLY”

 

"Team Two's turn~" Jackson sang happily. I guess he liked the next song? CL smiled and stood up," Team Two will be performing a duet, a cover of of Love Line, Chosen by Jackson. Bangtan's Jimin and Jungkook and Revolution's AeYin will be performing the song," CL finished.

 

"WOOO!" Jackson let out a burst of happy air when the song was finished. "Omo! Jackson, you really like this song huh?" Defconn questioned looking pountedly at Jackson as Minzy and AeYin sat. "Yes!" He yelped, "And to add to that, Jimin and AeYin's voices did this song justice~" He sang afterwards. Chuckling at his reaction, Hyeong Don winked at the blushing Jimin and AeYin before allowing himself to spin the wheel, softly. After a few seconds, "Number 2!" Hyeong Don said, " Requirements for Number Two were that the song was to come from YG Entertainment, meaning any songs from PSY, Lee Hi, AKMU, SE7EN, Epik High, Big Bang, or 2NE1 is acceptable. Team One your first again!" Defconn explained and said as he looked up from the descriptive requirement paper. This time, instead of Jin introducing them, another did, " Team One wil be performing Big Bang's Tonight." JB started, " This song was chosen by 2NE1's Sandara-noona and will be performed by Dimension's InPyo, and Dongsoo. Myself , Bam Bam, and Jr. As well as Mark" JB Finished formally, allowing Jin for break and getting himself into leader mode.

 

That's a great song choice," Defconn started, "One of my favorites!" he explaind further happily. Before mimicking the boys terribly and singing just as horridly! Laughing, Hyeong Don scoffed and said "I could do it better" before doing just as horribly as Defconn and even getting Jimin and Bam Bam to join on and Sandara coaching them on happily on the sidelines, enjoying herself. "Okay Okay, Fun's Over, I'm tired!" Hyeong Don admitted tiredly before spinning the wheel as he slipped and fell on the floor as he fell over his own two feet, laying there laughing and tired. Soon after, The whole studio was filled with laughter at Hyeong Don's fall, Recovering quickly, CL introduced her group, " W-well, Team Two will be performing, If I were You by 2NE1, chosen by Noelle and Shiro, Revolution's Noelle, and AeYin along with Myself and Minzy will be performing it, " She said giggling through out the whole thing before getting serious and starting, while Hyeong Don lied on his back on the floor

 

The Game continued. "Good Job, Good Job!" Hyeong Don praised wistfully. He let them settle down as he spun the wheel. Oh! If you didn't know, as a song number was done they crossed out the previous number and placed another number that wasn't picked. So instead of the regular numbers, 1-12, There were multiple ones and sevens in place and so on, "Number One!" Hyeong Don exclaimed, speak of the devil, or in this case, number and it shall appear! "Requirements for Number One was that it came from Big Hit, meaning a song from either Homme and Bangtan, Team 2 your up first!" Defconn demanded as he just looked up from his paper. This time, instead of CL going up Shiro did, " Team 2 will be performing Bangtan's Dope, which happened to be chosen byMyself," he said with a playful smile and pause, " Team 2's V, Rap Monster, Suga, Jungkook Jimin, J-Hope and Minzy will perform it." Shiro finished as the group of boys gravitatd towards him for the song.

 

That's unfair, they have almost the whole Bangtan!” Hyunmi shouted animatedly causing the studio to laugh before AeYin retoreted, “says the one who has almost the whole Dimension and GOT7 and half of 2ne1!”

 

Not stopping, Team One ran up and Team Two sat down, as the beat to Team One's song started, Jin did the introduction swiftly, " Team One is doing Butterfly, with Hyunmi, Bam Bam, Myself, YoungJae, and Mark”

After doing a slight bow, on the way back to their seats on the bleachers, Bam Bam and Bam Bam both took a good whack at the wheel, sending it into a spinning frenzy. After like a minute of non-stop spinning, Mark slyly, slowed the wheel without anyone knowing, and stopping it.

 

"Number Eleven!" He called out to the unsuspecting group of talkers, bringing back Hyeong Don and Defconn's attention. "The Requirements for Number Eleven were a Solo!" Defconn said happily, " Who are our two soloists?" Hyeong DOn asked loking at the thity-two idols, "I Am~" Two voices called out, turns out, Jungkook and Hyunmi were the two soloists, "Let's settle this with Kai-Bai-Bo!" Defconn exclaimed happily. "KAI - BAI - BO!" Hyunmi through out paper and Changjo - Rock ... "Hyunmi wins and goes first." Going up, she introduced her own self, "I'm Hyunmi and I'll be performing HwaYobi's Bye, Bye, Bye chosen by myself."

 

After a few seconds of erratic clapping, Changjo and Hyunmi switched places. "I'm Jungkook! I Will be covering, Zion.T's Lets Be Happy, chosen by myself, CL, Yugyeom and AeYin and Noelle." He paused for a breathe before starting.

 

"I'm surprised, that was really good Kookie!" Defconn complimented, just barely over the cheers of AeYin and Dara. They were always so eccentric! "Anyways, Kookie since you did so well, spin the wheel~" Hyeong Don offered as he wrote down on his paper. Spinning the wheel, Jungkook was given pats on the back for not only doing so well on singing, but his rapping was up to par too~ "Number Six!" Defconn shouted as he peaked at the slowing wheel, "Requirements for Number Six were that it is to consist of only singing." Hyeong Don said flipping the coin, dropping it, and covering the top of it with his hand, "Team Two, heads or tails?" He asked, before anyone on the team can think, AeYin bursted with a "TAILS!" Her favorite of Heads-or-Tails, and i just so happened to be Tails, Again, They were going First, AGAIN! Sighing at her behavior, Shiro decided to introduce this time, "Team Two will be performing Halo by Beyonce! Chosen by Minzy, and Myself, 2NE1's Minzy, Bangtan's V, jimin and Revolution's AeYin will perform it," said Shiro

 

Despite Jimin's slight accent, The songs flow started off well, AeYin's mastery of the English Language was clear as she had perfrect annociation. Nodding his head happily, Defconn wrote on his paper, Smart. The Layout of the singers was smart. Having Engrish with English was smart, just like accents worked, the high pitch worked well together. Even though most of the 'talented' singers were on Team One, it didn't seem like it!

 

Could they harmonize or WHAT! The fourpeople harmonzied so well together, with AeYin as the equalizer as she was standing in the middle, listening to both ends of the line they had made, Minzy and V, being the 'weakest' with control being near her, guiding them.

Finishing the last note. The Group got a loud applause from Team Two. They did so well. Despite having differet tones voices, pitches, abilities, and control they completed the song with great efficentcy and skill. Team One, anxious with the success of Team Two took no time taking center stage, being introduced along the way. "Team One will be covering Miracles in December by EXO, which was choosen by YoungJae. YoungJae, Hyunmi, Dongsoo an Jin will be singing it." Dara announced before sitting.

 

After YoungJae sang the last note, the four singers bowed before sitting down and drinking, large amounts of water, that was handed to them by Mark, which they all nodded appreciateively. Defconn was writing on his paper, while Hyeong Don spun the wheel without a word. The Spinning Wheel was slowing, and slowing before landing, "Number Twelve!" Hyeong Don said before getting his description paper out, " Song 12 was a duet song. From People like Troublemaker, 15&, or collaborations like Sunmi and Lena, anything like that! Would Team One Go First Please!" Defconn asked as he finished writing. Sighing loudly, 8 People from Team One stood up. Before Protest could start, Jin explained, " Team One will be covering Troublemaker's Now. The Main Pair, or singing pair is Shihae and Dongsoo. The dancing pairs are Mark and Hyunmi, Dara and Jr., and Ji-Hya and InPyo," Jin explained and 'oh's came from the judges.

 

As they did the finishing poses, Team One was done. Each pair had executed the dance perfectly, being that most of Team One were dancers and singers. Taking no time, CL Introduced, "Team Two will be covering Troublemaker's Troublemaker, the Main pair is AeYin and Jungkook, The Dancing Pairs are Noelle and J-Hope, Minzy and Jimin, and Myself and V." CL stated as she went to her waiting partner Yugyeom.

 

"We're down to the last two song numbers~" Defconn said happily. "Let's choose, One finger for Four and Two for Seven" Well to say the least. GOT7 voted for 7, 2NE1 Voted for 4, and Hyunmi, Shihae, Ji-Hya and Shiro voted for four and the rest for seven, so basically, seven won... "Team Two First, No Introduction needed~" Defconn chidded lightly. " Song Seven is dancing only, so do your worst~"

 

Team Two Dance Party Favors

V.S. Team One Dance 'Yonce - Beyonce

After Both Teams did their dance, they stayed standing, as this was the last song "Last Song, Song Number Four, The one that needs to come from JYP Entertainment, Meaning it needs to come from WOnder Girls, Sunmi, 2PM, 2AM, 15&, and GOT7" Defconn explained as he sat. " Team One Your up first!" Defconn said as he motoned for Team 2 to sit. "We are doing GOT7's Fly!" Mark called out before starting. At the end, Team 2 immediately took place and yeled out the song name, “GOT7's If You do”

By the end, all of TEam Two was doing the small dance at the end of I Like You. Atlast, it was over, time for the results.


 

As You Know, As the songs were being performed, Hyeong Don and Defconn were also writing on their papers. by the end of song four, the last selection, the twenty seven idol were spent. But now came the scores. " You all did very well, and surprised us with somw good qualities Dimension, Revolution," Defconn praised honestly. "But now it is time for the results!" Hyong Don cut in as he looked down on the single sheet of paper, " Can CL and Jin stand next to me?" Hyeong Don asked cheerifully, two PD-noonas comming out with white boards with erasers and giving it to the two of them, "Last Words?" Defconn asked rasising his eye brow. "I am very proud of my team!" CL smiled, "I love the diversity of them and I want to go out on a family outing sometime~" CL said happily with an eye smile before turning her attention to Jin, " My team works well together, we comliement eachother greatly, We have to do this again!" Jin said with less enthusiasium then CL but genuinuly at the same time. "Cute~" Hyeong DOn cooed akwardly before starting to reveal the winners, " Song number one goes to... Team One!" Defconn said as Jin wrote a '1' on the White board in the given blue color. Team One was cheering slighlt awaiting the next verdict. " Song Two goes to ... Team 2!" Hyeong Don said happily for Team, CL also drew a simple'1' on her board in the magenta-purple color she was given. Going through the numbers, it seemed as if Team One was going to win, but Team Two will always come back, eventually with one song left, the scores were like this:


 

Jin // Team One CL // Team 2

  • 1 1

  • 2 3

  • 4 5

  • 6 7

  • 9 8

  • 12 11

The final one, 10, being the tie breaker. "Song Number Twelve goes to ...." Hyeong DOn started leaving a suspenseful pause, " Team... two!" He yelled, the score now being 6:7, Team 2 had won, Way to GO!

"Wasn't tha fun!" Hyeong Don asked as he now sat in the white, backless chairs they use in Weekly Idol. "Yes!" Yugyeom and Bam Bam cheered together.


 

"Today was such a big day!" Hyeong Don started. "But it is not over~" Defconn sang as Hyeong Don now continued, " Stay tuned next week for part two of the second episode if GALXE's WORLD!"