Its all fun & games

Revolutionary Dimension ¤ New Boy & Girl Group ¤

CHAPTER Four

"And You?"

  • DΞΔN (Dean)

 


 

We ha-have our own show?” Dongsoo squeaked out quite embarrassingly, if I do say so myself. He had tears of what looked to be joy, by expression, welling up in his eyes as he looked around bewilderedly, searching MiSan, the mother to all eleven trainees, eyes for answers. He was shocked. Who wouldn’t be? After just having the most enthralling day of his life, by doing what he liked best, performing, he came home to mull over the euphoria of being rookies, to be pulled back into the high of them having their own show. Not something old, and bland, NO OFFENSE WEEKLY IDOL, WE LOVE YOU! This had to be something new, not done before, and had to, just had to be up to the out of this world by their standards. Regaining his consciousness, he gestured subtly for MiSan to continue on, to explain what she said before he jumps to any further conclusions which happened to be whirling about his tried and eager mind.

Yes,” MiSan muttered smiling, “You have your own show, and filming started as soon as you met me at the front steps of the building,” MiSan said looking at every one’s shocked and joyous faces lovingly. “B-oppa loves you guys, gives you a lot of credit and you all stuck around for more than two years at most, some being here for three, when we first started this new project.” MiSan blabbered as she took a seat in the center of all of them, smack dab in the middle of the coffee table that creaked the slightest bit due to the strain due to the weight being added as MiSan sat.

"He thought, as a gift of gratitude that you will be granted your own show, “MiSan croaked as her eyes became congested with tears as she saw the others having them well up, if they had not already spilt over already, “I-I’m proud of Ya, Whether it does well, if you do well, is all up to you,” MiSan smiled though tears ran a familiar path down her face. “So let’s be happy, you’ll still have to do other schedules and whomever is home will do the show. Training also still has to be done!” MiSan said wiping her tears away with a napkin Noelle seemed to have kept on her.

On a happier note” MiSan said before jumping up like a bunny rabit, “I Ordered Chinese and McDonald’s for tonight! Now go and tidy up and get familiar with your room and roommate! Food won’t be here for another half-an-hour since I put in a large order. Ji-Hya, Dongsoo, Myunki and and AeYin I want you to continue to unpack.” MiSan ordered as she headed for the door, “Where will you be going MiSan-sunbae” Hyunmi asked twiddling her thumbs, timidly. MiSan turned around and pinched Hyunmi’s cheek, “ I’m heading to the first floor to wait for the food and finalize your schedules, I will have them sent up tomorrow, let everyone know that It will also contain special hours for personal training, one-on-one training, group & sub-group training, as well as ‘free-time’ okay Hyunmi?” MiSan answered before slipping into her heels and making her way down to her office. “Bye MiSan-sunbae~” she sung as she re-locked the front door after MiSan’s disappearance.


 

H Y U N M I
Daredevil ANGELINE~


 

After telling everyone what MiSan-sunbae told me, I decided I’ll go back to my room. Skipping down the hallways, I made it to the room that said ‘Hyunmi’ and where I etched ‘Daredevil Angel’ on it beneath my name in much smaller characters. After laughing a bit, I proceeded into my room, Shihae-unnie was right by the door when I opened it, “Omo!” I cried out surprised, why was she standing there? Only one way to find out… “Why are you standing there?” I asked holding my beating heart. “I was leaving as you were coming in maknae,” Shihae laughed it off like it was the most obvious thing in the world…was it? “Anyway, Ji-Hya texted me asking for my help to settle her in with Dongsoo, you in?” She asked grinning from ear to ear. “No, I’m good, maybe later If there is more to unpack unnie,” Hyunmi waved her off as she walked a few doors down to Ji-Hya’s room.

Text. Text. Text. I think I was supposed to text or call someone right about now, but who? I was thinking really hard, when I was startled by a knock on the door, “May I Enter, Minion?” A voice asked with faux authority, “Why would you ask your minion to enter the room, Nala-tan, Your as bad as me sometimes!” I laughed heartily clutching my stomach, “but yes, you may enter,” I answered back haughtily as I propped my back against the oak headboard just as AeYin walked in.

She was wearing black parachute that showed off her nice body (aka her ) with a nice crop top and a large oversized cardigan that if I remeber correctly belonged to Shiro. Her hair as stylishly pulled into a messy bun and kept there. Looking at her then me, you can see two totally different styles! I was wearing leather leggings and one of Dongsoo’s buttoned up shirts I had borrowed during our trainee days and never reuturned. I had my hair down and my bang stopped at my eyebrows. It was dyed a pinkish orange color for our debut. “Wassup Gurlie” AeYin asked in English and that’s when it clicked, GOT7. I was supposed to text Mark. Oh, Mark. He was so cute. He was so cute, bubbly but on stage talented and fierce it was amazing how he changed so quickly! We happened to click when talking and he had asked me to text him when I had time.

You all right, Angel,” AeYin asked concerned after I had let out a long drawling sigh. I didn’t want to impose on her, but I need to talk to someone, “If you need anyone to talk to, Angeline, I’m here okay.” AeYin said, her carefree attitude flying right through the window. “AeYin,” I started sighing again, “Can I talk to you about a – a boy,” I asked quietly, blushing and twiddling my fingers and bowing my head to hide my evident blush, “Oh sure you can~” She sang out and by the way the bed shifted, she sat on it, “Lemme guess, its about Mark~” She sang out again teasingly. Looking up with a blank face, still blushing, how did she know? Was my crush that obvious? “ Shut up, but yeah…” And I had started talking, maybe this won’t be so bad…


 

D o n g s o o
I’m the leader!

So I was in the room, unpacking with the surprisingly nice and non-naggy Ji-Hya when their was a knock on our door, “Come in!” her voiced chimed breathlessy as she crushed one of the many empty boxes we had sorted in the closet with our stuff. I wonder who it was? “Shihae! You came,” Ji-Hya exclaimed exasperated. Sh-Shi-Shihae!? Oh God, why is she here? “You can start by opening those boxes and telling who’s name, or what’s in that box so that me and Dongsoo-ah can sort out everything,” Ji-Hya said as she passed to take a breather, “We are almost done though, Nala-tan and Myunki-ah are going to need more help than us,” Ji-Hya said as she fixed her fair into a messy bun before continuing to sort and work. I was nervous, ever since the whole GOT7 concert thing, Shihae has been kind of upset with me, Aish! I’m going to talk to her after I finish with all these boxes.

After an awkward 15 or so minutes, well for me it was awkward but Shihae and Ji-Hya were chatting on and on, of organizing, we were finally finished. “Thank you so~ much Shihae-ah! It was much quicker with another person tackling all these boxes!” She praised as she sat on the edge of the couch taking a breather once again. “ It’s no problem Ji-Hya, maybe I’ll go help Myunki and AeYin with their room,” Shihae waved her off, maybe its time for me too say something … “ No really,” I started causing Shihae and Ji-Hya to look over in my direction, “I – We really appreciate it, Thank You Shihae-noona,” I said gratefully and sincerely as I bowed my head a bit to show here respect. Chuckling a bit, Shihae headed to the doorframe, near where I was standing. “Don’t worry about it Dongsoo-ah” She said with an eyesmile before ruffling my hair and walking out the door. I Hate being Younger man! I was the fourth youngest, with only Myunki, AeYin and Hyunmi behind me. Pouting with faux anger, I glared at Ji-Hya whom thought this was funny. Yea, Its all fun in Tickle Wars!


 

N O E L L E
Mischievous Chameleon


 

There was nothing to do…Shiro-tan was busy with InPyo and Soomyun playing video games. I was watching them but after a while, I lost interest. AeYin was my next go to, but she was unpacking her room, ehh, I’ll still go to her. After a few moments of indecision, I got up, “ Where are you going?” Shiro asked briefly looking up towards me after killing InPyo … again … “Well Nosey,” I started chuckling “I’m going to visit AeYin,” I explained blandly, sticking my tongue out at him, as he did the same, “Oh okay, have fun~” he chimed again after killing Soomyun this time, “HOW DO YOU DO THIS!” Soomyun raged cutely, ah the irony!

On my way to AeYin’s and Myunki’s room I was thinking about, well anything! How we did our stage, our practices, our show, it just amazes me, I hope we can continue this and stay as a close group. Did you know that they say bigger groups, those over 6 or so, have bigger chances of breaking apart? And the thought of that pains me, I love these nine members like family despite being closer to some than others though the feeling was the same, since my actual family wasn’t the best. Especially Shiro and AeYin, even though I tease the latter a lot, we met in YG and moved here together. Wonder what would have happened if we stayed? Let's just say there would have been six members in 2NE1 than four.

- just know I will always have your back, don’t forget to text him!” I heard a voice chime like bells down the hall, probably is AeYin, she does that when she is in a teasing mode. “Don’t forget to text him too” Now I saw a face, a very annoyed, yet blank face. Hugging her tightly before leaving her to close her room door, AeYin whirled around to go back to her room, “Gotta finish unpacking…” she mumbled while walking to her room door which happened to be a couple doors down from Shiro-tan and I.

Need help Nala?” I called to her jogging towards as she placed her hands on the handle, “GAH!” she jumped before taking a fighting stance. She then assessed me then relaxed, “ Sorry ‘bout that, you scared me~” she sang nervously rubbing the back of her neck, not too soon after she reverted her timid nature to her happy one, “But sure! But I think and Myunki could use an extra hand, I'm by myself afterall!” AeYin said smiling before opening their door for me and holding it open for me as her proclaimed ‘gentle-lady’ composure. Let’s Get to Work!

M Y U N K I
Because I’m Happy!

Where is that AeYin! She really just pulled the disappearing act on me! She said, ‘I’m going come help you and knowing we have so much clothes’ before running out the door before I can say even the slightest word to her! Now 7:28 in the night (she’s been gone for 7 minutes) she is still not found! Aish that girl is going to get it! Just when I was moping, I heard the door open. Guess who it was? Noelle? And oh lookey, AeYin. “Yah! AeYin so now you decide to come back! We're almost done and you pop back in! What do you have to say for yourself!?” I Questioned as I told her off impatiently tapping my foot awaiting whatever answer she had stored in the scatter-brained head of hers.

Well I was with Hyunmi, she seemed a bit dazed, in a way,” AeYin explained herself beginning to look dazed as she recounted the last seven minutes, “I went to go say hi and comeback but I stayed and talk with her because she looked upset and we talked for a few minutes and now I’m back!”AeYin said excitedly again jumping up causing her ponytail to slap her in the face, ha! Karma… “How much is there left to do?” she questioned redoing her high ponytail to keep it away from her face, “Not much more, with you and Noelle-noona, we should be done in a jiffy!” I Exclaimed going back to work after instructing Noelle and AeYin. Those two were never far apart, I swear! When I first came to Galaxy, 2 and a half years ago, I thought I was the first one! Nope! When I got here, there were only me and the two girls, Noelle and AeYin. They were so alike, the everchanging personality and persona, their talent, tastes, their everything. They were inseperable when we were trainees, had their own bubble. Apparently they moved from YG together unwillingly in some cases and they haven’t parted since, and now, Shiro and I have been added to the bubble. Looking up from my work, I can see AeYin helping Noelle carry a moderately heavy box filled with trash away, like sisters…yeah, sisters…

R E V O L U T I O N A N D D I M E N S I O N
We are lit!

All Done!” Noelle, and AeYin chorused happily. Just as they were about to relax in the room a voice called out, “ Yah! Kids, MiSan-sunbae called and said we have to shower before we eat, the food will be here in about another half an hour, at Eight o’clock because of, ehh, well difficulties really, she says dress in sleep clothes because afterwards its bed time” and by the tone of that voice, it was Ji-Hya and she had shrugged at her own mis-technicality. She is the oldest on the female side and missed out being the shortest by fifteen centimeters, the third shortest at 171 centimeters. “Okay” came back at different times from all of the members, “Whose going first,” AeYin aksed. There was shuffling before their was stampeding feet heading towards the bathroom with a chorus of ‘me’s and ‘no me’s’ in response.

Now as that happened, everyone congregated to the bathroom, “Let’s figure this out like civilzed people!” AeYin called out from the sea of tall people. Now she, she was the shortest, but she was proud at 156 centimeters, and her partner in crime being five centimeters above her. AeYin’s wishes were unheard by the tall people infront of her as her voice waves hit the back of their bodies, and with her luck Soomyun was standing in front of her, a whopping 30 centimeters taller than her. Seeing her struggles, just barely, InPyo performed a wolf whistle to silence everyone before restating the same words as AeYin, “Lets figure this out like civilized people,”he spoke clearly and efficiently, definitely a great public speaker. “Who is taking the quickest shower?” he questioned, “If we get them out the way, we can do Kai-Bai-Bo for the people who take longer showers?” he pointed out, testing his idea. “That’s a great idea!” Ji-Hya was the first chime, excitedly. Everyone was nodding in agreeannce. “So,” InPyo started “Who takes the quickest showers?” he asked. “ I do ! I do” 4 voices called out. It just so happened to be the Maknae three and Noelle. “Can I go first Noelle, Hyunmi Please!? It’ll be like 4 or 5 minutes!”AeYin begged. The two just nodded and AeYin bolted in and not soon after the shower was on and her screeching ‘COLD!’ Such an idiot.

Seeing as no other boy but Myunki took quick Showers, Myunki walked in and all that was heard was the shower running. “While they take their showers lets find the next people and line up,” Dongsoo said taking the authority out of InPyo’s hands. “Noelle and Hyunmi are obviously going first in the line-“ Dongsoo started before Noelle spoke up, “I can take a bath while AeYin Showers?” she offered. “Me, and AeYin are close anyway,” Noelle waved off taking off into the bathroom next. 2 down for the girls and 3 to go! “So After Hyunmi takes a quick shower, whose next?” Dongsoo asked as he asked Shihae answered, “Ji-Hya can go and I’ll be last. So we are good to go” Shihae waved him off before turning back to talk to Ji-Hya and Hyunmi.

Turning his back to the trio dejectedly, “Since Myunki’s in, whose gonna be next” he asked, In the end, they ended up playing Kai-Bai-Bo, and after many procclamations of cheating the order was like this: InPyo, Soomyun, Shiro, Dongsoo . Not a second after they finished the Kai-Bai-Bo, Noelle, AeYin and Myunki came out of the bathroom, hair wet and wrapped up in towels. Seeing this Hyunmi and InPyo then made it into bathrooms while the three already washed up members go change. Five minutes later, Hyunmi arises from the bathroom, and Ji-Hya decides she is going to shower while Shihae baths. 2 minutes after Hyunmi left, INPyo arises and Soomyun goes into the bathroom, not coming out till 8 mintes later, allowing Shiro to get in. As Shiro was going in, Shihae and Ji-Hya were coming out and Dongsoo was given permission to use the ‘girls’ bathroom to cut time so everyone can get ready.

By 7:50, everyone was showered and in the process of getting dressed, or finidhing up getting dressed. At 8:00 everyone was lounging in the living room with their new attire. For starters, Hyunmi. Hyunmi was wearing pink-capri sleep plants that were scattered with little kittens. She had one a matching T-Shirt that had ‘puurfect time for a cat nap!’ on it in bold white lettering. She had on yellow socks with pink polka dots on them. Her hair was pulled into a fishtail braid that was done, curtisy of Ji-Hya. Her roommate Shihae was wearing Sweat pants that were bright and multi colored and had ‘U-KISS’ Branded on the side in white lettering, she was clearly a KISS-ME! She had an over-sized plain white t-shirt that was hald tucked and and half out. She was wearing bunny slippers and her hair was too braided in pigtails. Dongsoo was wearing white basketball shirts and a black wife-beater and had a smaller towel adorn his wet hair. He was wearing black and white adidas socks and slippers. His roommate, Ji-Hya, was wearing a similar outfit, in a different color. She was wearing a turquoise tank top with white basketball shorts that hung low on her hips. She had on turquoise and black adidas socks and black slippers. Her hair was into a messy bun and was slightly wet. Soomyun. Soomyun was wearing a plain, black, baggy long sleeved shirt with gray sweatpants with grey socks. His hair was dried and in a …ponytail? Anyways, his roommate InPyo was decked out in a white t-shirt that had ‘fear no obstacle’ on the front in bold, leathery like letters. He had on adidas sweatpants and slippers to finish it off. Shiro wasn’t wearing a shirt, but was coaxed into a thin sweater by Ji-Hya who couldn’t handle all of that! But he had Black basketball shorts and grey socks on. Noelle was wearing similar to Myunki, She had on Black shorts on with a purple crop top that had ‘GALAXY’ strewn across it, her hair was left down and slightly wavy. Myunki was wearing black basketball shorts and a purple t-shirt that had ‘Galaxy’written in calligraphy on it. Last but not least, AeYin was wearing neon white, meaning a very bright white, pair of parachute pants. She had on galaxy socks and galaxy printed tank top. Her hair was pulled into another messy bun and still damp.

Not too soon after the congruence of everone the door opened to find MiSan struggling with a lot of bags in her hand. The first one’s to react where Hyunmi, AeYin, and InPyo as the dashed over to help MiSan. Aparently with the large order came lots of chopticks, ketchups, duct sauce and all. MiSan had ordered from a Chinese food place and a local McDonald’s. She had ordered Frenchfries, General Tso’s Chicken, chicken sandwhiches, Bacon burgers, Shrimp fried rice, and much more. She bought an overload so that it would be more for tomorrow dinner since they’ll be getting home late because of our schedules. After enjoying their dinner, MiSan bid everyone off to sleep as she ‘tucked’them in, she gave out the room keys and final messages for each member. Once she left though, the members decided to socialize and play before they slept. Shihae and Ji-Hya were in Hyunmi’s and her room gossiping about all the cute people, and normal girl-ish stuff, and once Hyunmi heard the starts of that long,drawling conversation she grabbed her phone and went a little ways down the hall to AeYin’s and Myunki’s room. When she got in there she saw Noelle and AeYin sitting on the fluffy rug and she went to join them. Before I return to the girls, the boys were all in the livingroom, playing video games, well four of them was, Soomyun left himself out because he get really, frustrated when he plays games, he likes watching them though!

Back to the three girl’s, they hatched a plan, no not any manical plan, but an outing plan that you’ll find out about later. Grabbing her phone, Noelle started listing the songs Hyunmi, herself, and AeYin were thinking about. They decided at the earliest time, around 7 a.m. when everyone was sleep they’ll go out and get a head start for the day. After agreeing and finishing the list, Noelle brought up a sensistive topic, “Did either of you text Mark or Jackson yet?”She asked curiously and teasingly looking pointedly at the now quiet, and shocked two, “Whould it be bad if I said I forgot..” AeYin asked as she trailed off, “I’m too nervous to do it~” Hyunmi whined afterwards slumping her shoulders. “Do it now!”Noelle chimed excitedly, “I’ll be your moral support!” she added as Hyunmi and AeYin took out their phones, both Iphones, just Hyunmi had silver and AeYin rose gold. Unlocking her phone with her finger print, AeYin went to her message and put in his number. After doing that, she sat there, staring at her phone for a long while. “Hurry up!” Hyunmi and Noelle exclaimed nervous and anxious for her. “Don’t rush me! And you’re supposed to be texting Mark!”AeYin yelled back before typing a quick message and sending it before the two nosey’s could read it, “ Oh man! What did you put?!” they asked excitedly, with Hyunmi now unlocking her phone. She had written, or rather, typed this:

Nalah: Hey Jackson~ It’s AeYin from Revolution! Just checking in to make sure you made it home safely. You good? I had such a fun time today with you and GOT7 Tell them that for me?

Oh no she didn’t! ‘You good?’ Only her, growing up in the US, would type ‘you good’but it was her character,anyway “I texted him!” Hyunmi added on excitedly as Noelle’s excitement, grew if possible, “What did you say?!” Noelle asked bubbling with excitement. She on the other hand typed this :

Hyunmi: Mark! It’s me Hyunmi from Revolution~ You said call or text when I have time, and I have time~ I just wanted to ask…remember when we met in the hair salon, do you remember me?

That is so~ sweet” Noelle cooed “ ‘do you remember me’ that is so cute~” she cooed after quoting Hyunmi’s text. After gushing on the text for a half a millisecond later, 4 bright flashes signed, meaning a text message from each girl, excluding Noelle. First text back was Mark:

Mark: Hey Hyunmi~ I’m glad you remember to text me. I do remember you from where we first met, I’m sorry for losing contact I was upset for days when we lost contact! I was wondering if your free at anytime so we can coordinate a outing, but tomorrow I have a filming for a TV Show and can’t go anywhere, You have a free day anytime soon?

A millisecond later another one came in

Mark: and tell AeYin to answer Jackson’s text, between you and me, he’s getting anxious!

Hyunmi giggled out loud before relaying the message and continuing her text and going to her room where she was planning to text Mark till she fell asleep, well that’s what she told Noelle and AeYin! After breifely reminding her of the plan tomorrow, they bid her a goodnight, just as Noelle and AeYin was opening Jackson’s text:

Jackson: Aye AeYin! I’m so glad you texted me, or I would’ve been real upset~ We got home safe and yeah I’m good~ You come from the U.S? or nahh! And I told them, they said they had fun with you guys too and they’ll do it again anytime~ BamBam and Yugyeom ask how are you? JB and Jr. say hi and Mark and Youngjae says hayyy!

Laughing at his text, AeYin replied before looking up to Noelle, “You want to stay here with me, or go to sleep so we can get up for tomorrow?” she asked genuingly concerned and asking. “I’m going to head to my room, I feel like MiSan-sunbae is going to do a surprise check up!” Noelle joked, but no sooner than 4 seconds later, Myunki came scrabling back saying MiSan was on her way. Noelle bid a goodbye before running across the hall and diving in her bed. AeYin and Myunki did the same just as the clicking of MiSan’s heels came down the hall.

She peeked into all the rooms to see everyone ‘asleep’ and tucked in how she left it. Seeing that, she left again and this time didn’t come back. Scared, everyone stayed in their rooms and eventually went to sleep after a long, long, day.

7 O ’ C L O C K I N T H E M O R N I N G
Are you kidding me!? – N o e l l e

All you heard was a light shuffling feet of one person, yet their being two figures in the kitchen. It was the heavy footedness of Hyunmi and the wispy AeYin as they waited for Noelle. AeYin was writing a note on their whereabouts and just as she signed her name, Noelle appeared from the shallows. Walking out the door, three locked it quietly before heading to the elevator. The three were all similary dressed and styled comfortably. Hyunmi was dressed in white sweat pants, and an off the white shoulder shirt that had ‘vogue’ acorss is diagonally in black. She had on shades and a duffel back with extra clothes and essentials like phones, money, charger, deodarents, water, and small towels. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail with some hair framing her face. She had in diamond studs. She had air jordans on her feet that were black and white. Noelle had on a block crop top that had ‘vogue’ in white lettering. She had on her favorite pair of black joggers and white high tops. Her hair was straightened and came a little past her shoulders. She had in black studs and had duffel on her that held the same contents as Hyunmi’s bag. Last and sometimes least, AeYin! She was wearing Black leggings witha white sweater wrapped around her waist for style with another Galaxy printed crop top that had ‘We all are a bit different’ in bold and uneven lettering. She had on black jordans had earbuds in her ears. She brought her favorite black Nike duffel bag which again has contents as Hyunmi’s and Noelle’s bag. Her hair was in a high ponytail with hair framing her face.

Making it out the building door, the three girls debated on calling their driver, or walk the block to their destination. Wait for 5 minutes for driver and alert them, or walk for 5 minutes and make it. I would’ve chosen the later and that’s what they went with. Rushing ahead to open the door, AeYin opened and held it open for Hyunmi and Noelle, home sweet studio.

I N P Y O
South Korea’s heart keeper

It's late, I'm usually up at 5 a.m. for me to be up. Glancing at the clock, it was 7:43. Sitting up I wiped my eyes of whatever debris that happened to accumalte. I got up and headed to the bathroom to do the usual brush, wash and dry. On my way back to my room, I felt a bit heavier than usual, it’s probably from all that food! Galaxy didn’t have us diet but they did manage our intake of foods and limit other foods. Fast food had became so foreign to me because of it, and the large intake of it yesterday had my stomach curdling. What to do What to do? I thought as I sat back on my bed and looked at my sleeping roommate, Soomyun.

Didn’t MiSan-sunbae say there was a gym around here? Yes she said it was on the second floor! I guess I know what I am doing! Quietly tip-toeing about the room, I gathered some clothes and went to bathroom and get privacy and not disturb Soomyun. After dressing in a loose red sleeveless t-shirt and black sweatpants. I put on my red and black hightops just as I realized I had to tell someone I was leaving. Writing a simple note, stating my whereabouts, I grabbed 3 bottles of water and a towel before heading out the door and locking it.

Reaching the second floor. I headed for the glass incased gym, swiping my card to allow entrance. Let’s get the working!

H Y U N M I , N O E L L E & H W A J I N
We we we we da leaders!


 

aye, aye,aye!” AeYin chorused with the recording as GOT7’s ‘A’ blasted from the speakers as they were doing the dance. Yup! The oh-so-secret spot they had went to was the dance studio. The new studio they have is fairly large. The flooring was synthetic by the feel but looked like a sandy wood color. The walls were littered with floor to ceiling mirrors and had a corner with mats and chairs if a dance required it. In the corner opposite of it, their were beams, Walking beams, stretching beams and etc. Their was central air conditioning and air circulation. There was a surround sound system hooked up to a dock and the compuer / siting room behind the mirrors. These mirrors are oneway mirrors the person sitting in the other room and not the dance studio can see in but the dancers can’t see out.

Studio

There was also a recording booth for obvious reasons, vocal practice, there are 5 forming a flower in one corner all facing the same directon, towards another 5 facing in the direction of the other five, get it?

Booth

As the girl’s finished ‘A’ another song came on, it was on shuffle and if their wasn’t any cherography they freestyled. Songs like ‘Lucifer’and ‘I like you’ and ‘To You’ came on and the girls were killing it without breaking a sweat, well, a little bit!

R E V O L U T I O N A N D D I M E N S I O N
We are it simpletons!

Around 9 o’clock, the rest of the members started to awaken. It was then they noticed when they congregated into the livingroom, 4 of them were missing. “Uhh, Myunki where is AeYin?” Ji-Hya asked sleepily as she was the last one to awaken. “Soomyun where is InPyo?” Myunki asked Soomyun to move the spotlight off of him. “Shihae where is Hyunmi!”Soomyun pointed frantically. “Shiro where is Noelle?” Shihae replied just as quickly darting her eyes to Shiro for his response, “Where am I?” he deadpanned, “but, she’s in her skin if I am correct.” Shiro snapped back. He was not the best person to mess with when he is woken up. Just as the living room was about to combust in arguments, the suite’s doorbell rung. Momentarily stunned, the group sent Shiro to answer the door before arguing. “Who lost them!?” Myunki asked angrily. Bewildered, Shihae snapped back “Who lost them? They Lost themselves!” She claimed angrily. “Calm down guys, one of Dimension is miss- ”Dongsoo started, “and 3 of Revolution is missing!” Shihae pointed out plopping into her cube chair. “Guys!” Shiro started, “It’s a letter from…”he said looking, “Someone”he shrugged before opening it. The letter said this:

Dear Revolution & Dimension,

Good Morning. I hope you woke up well and had a good nights sleep.
Today you will be meeting your hosts for your new TV Show called
GALXE’s WORLD! Exciting right? With them You’ll learn all
about the show and the quirks about it. So! You need to be at the dance
studio on Yeolman’s way on the corner at 10:05 sharp.
Dress for Practice and bring a change of clothes!
Good Luck!

Oh and P.S. Check the first floor for one of the four, okay? You know
what I mean!


 

Looking up at the clock, It was 9:37. Why does everytime we need to be somewhere we are rushing? Dongsoo fully processing the letter shooed everyone off to get dressed while he decided to check out the first floor. I bet your wondering how they knew? Well MiSan came to check to see if everyone was here so the setup for the gameshow will work, but she found the two notes and four missing people. So she correctly arranged the notes and gave them the hint to find one of the four since the other three were in the right place. Anyways as Dongsoo was searching the first floor, hidden cameras following him, he saw the Gym was open, but locked and he couldn’t get in. He saw InPyo jogging on the tredmill, head phones in. Almost fainting in displeasure, he got as close as he can to InPyo as InPyo chose a treadmill close to the glass. Then he started. Dongsoo made funny faces and moves and banged on the glass a little. The only reason InPyo looked up because he needed his water and he saw a deflated Dongsoo on the glass. Taking his headphones out and grabbing his water and towel, he left out with Dongsoo, getting a lecture on leaving and Dongsoo debriefing him on the note.

By 9:59, everyone was dressed and ready to go! Starting with the Girls, Ji-Hya was in a pair of hot pink shorts and had a white form fitting tank top on under a sheen, slightly see-through, black crop top. She was wearing all black converses and had in hoops in her ears, hair down. She was holding her ‘purse’ with her extra clothes and a little make up in her hand along with her phone and etc. Shihae was wearing Blue capri's with a tight black tank top and a white sweater vest over it. She too had a purse that held the same things as Ji-Hya.

InPyo had changed into a black sleeves shirt and white capris. He put on his red and black high tops and had his red beats around his neck. He had on a black book bag that pretty much had the same contents as Ji Hya and Shihae’s bag, excluding the makeup. Dongsoo had a long sleeved white shirt and long grey, almost skin tight sweat pants. He had on white converses and a grey bookbag. Myunki had on similar to Dongsoo and InPyo, a sleeveless neon blue shirt with almost skin tight black sweat pants. He had on Black and neon blue Converses he customized from the all star store. He too had on a black bookbag. Last but not least, Soomyun. He had on a pink sleeveless shirt that had ‘say somethin’ I dare you’On the front with a skull and crossbones in the back. He had on black capris and white and black shoes and bookbag.

Rushing out the door, all 8 people hoped into the car with Daisuke and not even 1 minute later, they were infront of the building. It was 10:01, they were early for a chance. Seeing MiSan standing by the door, they walked up to her and she opened the door, “Hey guys, early for a chance huh?” she questioned. As they commenced in small talk, they heard music playing loudly, by the sound of it, it was Teen Top’s ‘Rocking’. MiSan then led them to a dance studio, there they saw the missing three, completeing the dance step to the beginning of rocking. After throwing their stuff in their corner, and alerting the three girls. Noelle pauses the song and instructs everyone on the dance for rocking, but before they did that, they were stretching. As they were doing their first unknown practice, MiSan slipped out from her place of the bleachers.

M I S A N
GALXE Girl

Follow me, They are here, we were waiting for you before we start filming,”I said as I greeted the 18 people that walked through the door. They bowed in greeting and I did the same out of respect. Leading them down the hall, I led them to the back room where you see through the one way window. “You can sit and watch for now, We are waiting for two more people, the hosts before we can start,”I whispered and they nodded in aggreance, “Those 6 are pretty good and I like her,” one of them spoke up looking through the glass intensely and pointing at AeYin. "That's ma girl~" a feminine voice chimed in response not taking their eyes off the dancing group... I turned my head to see what he was talking about. ‘Rocking’ by Teen Top was still playing and the six doing it were Noelle, Hyunmi, AeYin and Soomyun, InPyo and Shiro. “They are,” I mumbled proudly “our two youngest are the two girls with their hair up. One of them just turned 19 this year, the other is coming up.” I explained as I sat down, 2 more songs passed by before a song they couldn’t dance to came up, I know there are microphones somewhere, looking around I see them, under the beams, “excuse me” I said as I shuffled past the 18 pairs of feet and into the studio. “Hey guys, I found the microphones!” I exclaim as I go to the pile, they were all wireless and had color tap on the ends of them. There were 11 and 4 extras. The colors were like this:

Ji-Hya (Magenta 5)

Dongsoo (Orange 3)

Shiro (Chart 3)

Shihae (Turquoise 5)

Soomyun (Yellow 2)

Extra

Noelle (Sky Blue 5)

(Red 4)

Extra

Hyunmi (Magenta 8)

Myunki (Orange 2)

Extra

AeYin (Cyan 8)

InPyo (Yellow 3)

Extra

 

Giving out all the colored microphones, I stepped back to watch them before I got a phone call. “You’re here?” I asked kindly after a greeting, “yes, we’re outside waiting for you, who are the guests for today?” The voices asked comically. “Well…”

R E V O L U T I O N A N D D I M E N S I O N
We are it simpletons!

Right about now, Revolution and Dimension were just playing around. They were dancing until just recently MiSan gave them microphones. Just as they switched on and tested the microphones, a slow song came on,

AeYin: Hey, Im so sorry

Screaming and arguing, nothing but sorrow

In my mind I hear your voice echo

Now that you left me

There’s nothing up high

I’m sorry now let me show you my sorrow, uh

 

It was Nu’est I’m sorry playing. AeYin was the quickest to catch on and she, ad-libbed the first part.She spoke with so much feeling, it was like an empathist. She portrayed those sorrowful emotions across that glass and I swear the AC wasn’t the only reason why it is so cold…

 

Hyunmi: Meori sogeun kkamake neol ijeobeorigo saraganeun dongan
Naui gyeoten eoneusenga nuga isseo machi banbogdoeneun geotcheoreom

Dongsoo: Mianhan mam ilgeoya nan ajig geunyeoreul saranghaji anha
Myunki: Gyesog banbogdoeneun haru geu aneseo geujeo saragago itneunde

Soomyun: Andoeneun geol almyeonseo tto jeonhwal georeosseo
InPyo: Andoeneun geol almyeonseo wae yeonraghaetnyago

 

Did InPyo just sing? InPyo is an infamous rapper in Dimension and his singing wasn't up to par like the mains like Myunki and Dongsoo, but it had a certain rasp and pull to it that was just ... ugh!
 

Noelle: Mideojiji anhasseotjiman
Chabunhan mogsoriro neoneun naege marhaesseo

JiHya:Haengbokaetdeon gieogkkaji geojitmalcheoreom
Cheoeumbuteo eobteotdeon geon anieosseulkka

AeYin: Eojireounde eojireounde

All: Kill my soul, kill my name, kill my pain, a good for me
Shihae/All:Wonhago wonhaetjiman naegen niga eobseo ojig neoui gieogppuninde
All: Kill my soul, kill my name, kill my pain, a good for me
AeYin:Wae nae mameun ireoke neoegero oh no~

 

The main objecctive of this song was to show difference in individual parts, but beable to level out and show unity. By the looks of the chorus, their unity was top-notch!

 

Noelle:Eonjena naui gieog sog neoege
Buranhan naui maeumeul deulkilkka bwa

Hyunmi:Sumgigo sumgimyeo pihago sipeoseo meoreojyeo ganeun neol bomyeo
Ji-Hya:Nan neoreul saranghajiman ije
Deo isang neoneun eobseo igose

Soomyun:Neol bogo sipeodo bol suga eobtneunde
Neoui miso geu nunmul o i need you

InPyo:Andoeneun geol almyeonseo tto jeonhwal geoleosseo
Myunki:Andoeneun geol almyeonseo wae yeonraghaetnyago
Dongsoo:Mideojiji anhasseotjiman
Chabunhan mogsoriro neoneun naege marhaesseo

Hyunmi:Haengbokaetdeon gieogkkaji geojitmalcheoreom
AeYin:Cheoeumbuteo eobseotdeon geon anieosseulkka
Noelle:Eojireounde eojireounde

All: Kill my soul, kill my name, kill my pain, a good for me
Shihae/All:Wonhago wonhaetjiman naegen niga eobseo ojig neoui gieogppuninde
All: Kill my soul, kill my name, kill my pain, a good for me
AeYin:(oh mideojiji anhasseo hajiman)
Hyunmi:Chagaun mogsoriro neoneun naege marhaesseo oh no

Shiro: Rap. In my love, in my pain naui gieogsog-e neon
Ttadeutan misoro nareul ana jueosseo

AeYin:Bibaram soge jichin nae soge
Sori eobsi naegero deureowa ana jueosseo

Shiro:Do u do u know about my sseurarinsangcheo doeeo
Do u do u know about my apeungieog modu

AeYin:I’m sorry, so sorry, good bye, good bye


After doing a dramatic turn away and slow walk, the song was over. Grinning from ear to ear, AeYin was happy. esctatic. bubbly! Dimension and Revolution have been trying to perfect this exact song for a couple weeks. It had always been difficult because of Hyunmi's trains, the inconsistentcy of InPyo's vocals, Shiro's pace and many other odds and ends that ended up being factors. But today, something was different about today, and they nailed it! All of a sudden there was a loud booming applause. Whipping around the 10 people were amazed to find two of their icons, the hosts of Weekly Idol, Defconn and Hyeong Don.


 

"That was so cool~" Hyeong Don and Defconn praised, copying AeYin, Myunki, and Hyunmi's turn before doing the moon walk and ending up right in front of them. "WELL!" Hyeong Don changed personas as he now became a military leader? "Do any of you know why we are here?" he asked as he paced back and forth infront of us. There was a few 'no's and 'nope's and even one 'nah'! "Well I and Defconn will now be your hosts for GALXE WORLD" He exclaimed posing erractigly. "Exciting right?" Defconn asked, making the ugliest face. BUrsting in laughter, Revolution held onto their stomach while Dimension was trying to hold it in, well except for Soomyun and Shiro who were literally rolling on the floor laughing, like true ROTFL moment!

C O M M E N C I N G F I R S T E P I S O D E O F G A L X E W O R L D

"Now," Defconn started as he situated himself into the familar white chairs. They were situated in the dance room infront of the bleachers. Their was a covered canvas in the middle and Defconn was on the left and Hyeong Don on the right. On the left side, by Defconn, there was Dimension and on the right side Revolution. Dimension was seated like this, by Defconn was InPyo, then Shiro then Soomyunm then then Dongsoo then Myunki. Revolution was seated like this, by Hyeong Don was Noelle then Ji-Hya, then Shihae, Hyunmi and lastly AeYin. "Now, If you watched Weekly Idol," choruses of nods and excited 'yeahs' "You know the segment we like to call Profile Makeover!" They shouted in unison as they pulled the white blanket down to reveal cards with information. "But before we get started, here is the first difference between Weekly Idol and GALXE's WORLD!" Defconn said as he sttod up an walked to the door " Instead of Weekly Idol getting one guest," Defconn started opening the door allowing people in, "You get three" he finihed as all the people,18 in total entered and stood to the side in three seperate groups. There was one group with 7 members, another with 7, and the last one with 4. Guess Who?

It justby concidence, it was GOT7, and the seven people being Bangtan Boys, and the four being 2NE1."Introduce yourselves, starting from the left"Defconn ordered.'han,duel,set' "COME AND GET IT, GOT7" They chanted loudly and inharmony. "I'm impressed," Hyeong Don, "Its no longer GOT5 anymore" he praised teasingly BamBam and Yugyeom. Seating them in the first row behind the seated members, GOT7 sat on the left, behind Dimension. “1,2,3, Bangtan Sonyeondan!” Bangtan said quickly as they sat behind Revolution

"Wassup we're 2NE1" They called out lively amongst the simple words. They sat behind the canvas and by the looks of it, they all were wired while Revolution and Dimension sed their special color coded mincrophones.

"Okay Segment START!"

"Let's start off with one of resident maknaes, HYUNMI!" They chorused. " She's petite! 161 centimeters and 48 kg. She is our Lead Dancer and Main Vocals! Can do acrobatic stunts?" They questioned looking at Hyunmi's frail form. "Like GOT7 does?" Defconn says looking at Hyunmi suspiciously, "Do Some!" He demanded as he and Dimension laughed abit.

Oh really? Hyunmi gave AeYin her microphone before heading a little ways away from the group, everyone was focused on her, cameras and all. She began with simple flips and chartwheels before completeing a intricate number. After having finshed, everyone was stunned excpet for Revolution having seen this number before. "Where did you learn that?" Hyeong Don asked generally curious. "Actually," Hyunmi said afetr regaining her breathe and Microphone form AeYin, "This girl here" she pointed to AeYin," and our Dance Coach, DiSun-oppa came up with this routine together." She explained as she sat herself back between AeYin and Shihae. "Ohh, that's cool~ Next up, oh-" Defconn says about to turn the board, before noticing another bullet, "it says your a failure at ageyo? As one of the younger ones!?" Defconn scoffed surprised, "Ours to!" BamBam exclaimed nudging Yugyeom, "Well okay, I see your point Defconn chided as he switched slides, "NAM INPYO!" The two hosts chorused. " Also known as the Nation's Heart Kidnapper, He is 183 cm, and 73 kg, that's pretty good~" Hyeong Don read, "Level 3 in Hapkido and Muay Thai champ! Can you show us a few moves," Hyeong Don asked. Nodding InPyo did some level 3, Hapkido moves before bowing and and returning to his seat. "Whoa" Hyeong Don started, "This Segment is supposed to weed out the liars and so far, by the looks of it our segment is going to die!" Hyeong Don fainted dramitically on Noelle who then pushed him off and apologized after wards. "Next up the mean, BYUN NOELLE" Waving a bit, Noelle smiled. " She is fourth tallest member in Revolution at 174 cm and the fourth heaviest at 52 kg. She can solve a suduku puzzle in under 7 minutes and knows the meaning of flowers." Defconn read happily, "what does a rose mean? and here solve this in seven minutes" " The rose symbolizes, ..." Noelle explained in depth with much intelligence and ease. "CLEARED!" Defconn and Hyeong Don and announced as Noelle turned in her finished Sudoku paper just shy of 6 minutes and 43 seconds. "Next up, Shiro, He is 177 cm tall and 58 kg. Pretty even. Fencing? That's cool!" Hyeong Don, "NEXT!" They deadpanned soon after, having nothing to say on him, "Next Up, AeYin!" Defconn and Hyeong Don announced , "She is 160-?No I don't believe that Hyunmi is 161 cm and they don't look that close in height!" Hyeong Don chided standing up before getting a measuring roll from a camera hand. Standing up shepishly AeYin went over to the center to be measured. "You see what had happened was..." she started as she took off her shoes from Defconn's orders as she spoke in English. "She is ... 156 cm, REWRITE!" Hyeong Don shouted as he grabbed the red marker and rewrote '156' on top of the '160'. Laughing Sadly, AeYin moped, "I'm four centimeters shorter." she moped as she went back to her seat " well she is 46 kg, She is an expirenced Capiero fighter and gymnast? Would you care to show us a part?" Defconn questioned as he looked impressed at the style she used. Taking of her shoes again, she stood front and center and began.Capiero is just a very fast and non-powerful fighting technique. The key is speed, reaction and startegy is what makes Capiero lethal. It was like a gymnast, which aided her in learning and joining the small community of Capiero users. After doing her Capiero routine, she did a few spilts, bridges and did an air spilt, to show her gymnast-ness. Finishing that, AeYin sat down , slightly exilhaed as she heard the cheers. She doesn't show it often. “Next Hwang” After clearing and rewriting the other five members, That's when interations with the guest and explanation of GALXE's World Began.

"In all actuality, GALXE's World is suppoused to help train you for other variety shows and hon your skills, So we are going to spilt you in to teams and explain more! There are 29 of you, One of you have to judge with us, who wants to judge? Or have one team have one more member than the other?" They gave, by the looks of it, we all wanted to play do we agreed on the later. The Teams were:

Team 1:

Ji-Hya

Dara

Jin

Mark

Hyunmi

Dongsoo

YoungJae

Bam Bam

Shihae

InPyo

Jr.

 

Bom

Soomyun

Yugyeom

 


 

Team 2:

AeYin

Shiro

Suga

Jimin

Noelle

Myunki

Jungkook

J-Hope

Minzy

Jackson

Rap Monster

 

CL

JB

V

 


 

"You have 30 minutes to come up with a song list that corresponds to these requirements," Defcomm added before listing:

  1. Big Hit Entertainment

  2. YG Family

  3. GALXE

  4. JYP ENT

  5. Rapping

  6. Singing

  7. Dancing

  8. All Members

  9. Any Song

  10. Any Song

  11. Solo

  12. Duet

"When you finished turn it into PD-Noona so she can find the songs,"

After getting the requirements, the two groups spilt up and brainstormed for 10 minutes on the songs, and who to perform them. While they were sitting and brainstroming, Defconn and Hyeong Don were narraratting and commenting on them. They said things like, 'That's a good song' peaking over someone's shoulder or commenting on how concentrated they were to pick the perfect songs.

Soon enough the twelve songs were picked and given into the PD and the two teams were given a chance to practice abit as the camera crew split into two and a wall divider slid to seperate the rather large room into two medium ones. As the PD Came back a few moments later with the CD's burned with the music, they practiced thorugly, only going over the ones with dances.

T E A M O N E

"Which dances do we need to learn?" Dara as team leader asked. They had already started dividing parts as they picked the songs. With the reqirements, it was easy to find the songs. "I need to learn Every Night" Bom spoke up, "Its our song, so we can teach you. " Shihae called out as she guided Bom to a corner she was starting to teach her the dance, she caugt on quick, well faster than Ji-Hya did...

" A good portion of us are dancers and singers, so the singers are going to need to be still anyway and the dancers know the dance," Jin realized, "it wouldn't hurt to practie a bit, " Hyunmi shrugged afterwards.

T E A M T W O

"laa~ la~ laa~" Nalahn sang in ascending notes as she was praticing with her vocal chords "la~ la~ Laaa~" she finshed as she hit her highest note before taking a deep breath and startedd descending note "do~ do-" she coughed after the second low note, terrible, laughing at her failure, Noelle tried to help her with them like someone taught her when she was younger. "Any dances we need to practice," CL said laughing at Noelle and Nalahn. "I don't really know 'I like you' like that, "Myunki mumbeled, "Okayy~" CL Chimed, "Jackson would you please do us a favor and teach Myunnie abit please." CL chimed. Nodding, Jackson took Myunnie and started teaching him the basics of the song.

This was going to be fun . . .And quite funny as things play out