Mind Blowing

Revolutionary Dimension ¤ New Boy & Girl Group ¤

CHAPTER Three

"Very Good"


 

  • Block B

    Mind Blower,

______________________________________

 


 

Okeydokey, starting first,” MiSan started, as she led the thrilled group of girls and guys to their first stop, the living room. “Omo!” Hyunmi gasped out as she saw the room in its entirety. The living room was a modern styled, high ceiling room. The floors were a dark cherry wood color and were finely polished and a bit slippery. There was a long black 'L' shaped couch adorned with a series of black, white and red pillows. In the middle of the 'L' shaped couch was a cherry wood coffee table with small cube pillow like seats around it. On the farther left to the 'L' shaped couch, two individual seats were separated by a table in between them. All the couches, tables, and hairs were situated onto a fluffy white rug that was soft to the touch. Behind the individual chairs was a long dresser with a lamp and modern potted plant to accompany it. There were lamps and potted plants in selected areas and corners of the room to give the room warmth and an airy, crisp feel in all. The TV was recessed into the wall with speakers framing it and under it. Also recessed in to wall was storage and cabinets that held different entities. Under the TV was the DVR Player, the XBOX and Wii with random drawers for storage.

Living room

Flinging herself on the couch, Hyunmi was ecstatic to find the couch was very fluffy and comfortable, “Omo! It’s so indulgent, Come feel it guys,” she called smiling contentedly, “I think you’ll like it” She finished off cutely before plopping herself back on the couch, only to be disturbed by the equally eager and Myunki. As those three had their fun on the sofa, Ji-Hya, Dongsoo, InPyo and Noelle went to check the small adjacent balcony, leaving Shihae, Soomyun, and Shiro to stay with the younger members and converse more with MiSan on the room to learn more about it. On wards now, the balcony was normal sized. Most of its area was filled with a large rectangular table that was able to fit all 11 of them and maybe the squeeze in of a guest or two. There were potted plants in this area as well and there was a button, which Noelle found out was to bring out and in a sunroof, to get protection from the sun. After lingering around in their respective places, MiSan thought it was time to move forward, “Okay, it’s time for the next room guys” MiSan chided softly as she and AeYin straightened up the couch pillows from the disturbance that Hyunmi and Myunki committed. Gathering them all up, MiSan continued on.

As they went on, MiSan boasted informatively, “B-oppa must really love you guys likes his own kids,” MiSan chuckled as she walked through an entrance into the next room, the kitchen. The kitchen had the same cherry wood flooring as the living room as the two were connected with an open, arced entrance. The cabinets were a common color with the floor and the counter being a white granite polished top. There was a stationary island in the center with cabinets and storage. The counter top on the main length of the cabinets jutted from the wall to create a table so to speak with three chairs under the over lay of the counter. The refrigerator and the oven were recessed into the wall as to not take up space. The oven was close to the left of the fridge and a kettle was placed atop of it. Above connected with the cabinets was the microwave. On the counter top was a Keurig coffee maker, courtesy of Noelle bringing it and a spice tray courtesy of Ji-Hya.

Kitchen

I could get back to baking cakes and desserts now, even better and faster than before!” AeYin exclaimed as she was examining the oven before jubilantly skipping to the stove, then Keurig station. “Are these stocked with food?” InPyo questioned angling his head to the left as most of the group stood on the outskirts of the kitchen while the three maknaes frolicked around,” Sadly, no. Dosom-ah said to instill discipline and responsibility on you guys, he said you’ll have to make a list of chores and get food, but that starts tomorrow, today will be Chinese takeout, or McDonald's, for a job well done” MiSan explained blushing slightly, not being able to resist InPyo’s innocent charm!

Moving on!” MiSan exclaimed to get Myunki, Hyunmi, and AeYin attention, “I am going to show you to the sleeping quarters and the boys and girls lavatory, okay?” MiSan said haughtily and playfully as she turned down the hallway and stopped at the first door, the 7 people walking, and of course, you know which four was skipping behind her. ”Using all these big words to confuse me?” AeYin questioned ticked,” It shalt not work Milady!” She cried out melodramatically before bumping into InPyo with her chivalrousness … or stupidity, either works though she will greatly disagree on the later.

There are two people to a room, it can be a girl & girl or boy & boy or boy & girl, so expect anything!” MiSan warned. “Why are there two slots on the door?” Shiro said pointing at what seems to be name tag holders. “Okay for this room, once I open the door, you’re going to have to find the two name tags that are hidden in here okay? When you do, you put the two name tags in the slots and then we will continue on to the next room, like a game!” MiSan answered “This is like a game you’ll play on like a game show!” AeYin exclaimed once again, smiling joyously. Shifting her feet, MiSan giggled and nodded before averting the 11 people’s attention and placing her hand on the door knob. “You ready?” MiSan asked quickly, gaining their attention “Neh~” the girls and guys chorused, “Then find that name tag!” MiSan exclaimed as she opened the door to room one of six.

The flooring in the room was a light color of bamboo and spread out nicely through the room with no lumps or blemishes. The walls were a nice shade of ruby red and the bed sheets and blankets were a deep royal blue. From the door way, the two beds were on the two walls farthest from each other and both were by a wall adjacent desk accompanied by a chair. At the foot of the bed that curved to the doorway was a closet with plain wooden paneling on the ends and in the middle held decorative blue squared designs. The windows were covered by white curtains.

Room One (Imagine the Same Thing)

After taking a sparse moment to examine the room, the first six people went in. The first batch was Hyunmi, InPyo, Shihae, Ji-Hya Shiro, and Dongsoo. They were told to look for one name tag in the room. After assigning spots, they began to search. Shihae was looking in the bed sheets and Dongsoo and Shiro in the dressers. Hyunmi and InPyo were searching under the bed in the storage boxes. And guess who found it? Hyunmi and InPyo did. Name tag one was one of the red storage boxes in the book shelf. It was covered by ‘tear off’ plastic front, but from the back, it was cherry wood with a gold lining.” Don’t rip it off just yet!” MiSan ordered as the first group continued to look. “Put it in the slot and at the end we will reveal it.” MiSan explained to the confuse Hyunmi. “Okay!” Hyunmi shouted affirmatively.

After Team 1 found their tag, the remaining members were able to go in and look for their own tag, with not much to look through, Dongsoo began to was check under the rugs and AeYin under the desks and little things throughout. They were very productive though because as soon as the stop watch said 37.6 seconds, “I Found it!” a voice yelled, guess who! … Ji-Hya did! I’m just playing, Dongsoo found it in the white blanket that was draped on the chair. Skipping out the room, he put name tag in the door before awaiting the announcement of tearing the plastic off. “Whose room do you think this belongs too?” MiSan questioned, “I’ll give a hint, its one boy and one girl!” MiSan exclaimed. “I think its Dongsoo and someone else,” AeYin shrugged. “I think it might be Ji-Hya and someone else!” Hyunmi said excitedly, “Okay!” AeYin started, “Me and Hyunmi’s guess is that Ji-Hya and Dongsoo are going to be in this room!” AeYin said with some finality. “Then pull of the name tags, I want Shiro and Shihae to do it” MiSan said smiling. “Ladies first,” Shiro said as he and Shihae stood by the name tags. Going for the top name tag, Shihae pulled it off to reveal … “Ji-Hya-unnie!” Shihae exclaimed. Now happy, Hyunmi and Ji-Hya high-fived. “Shiro, it’s you turn now,” MiSan chided lightly. Ripping off the plastic without warning, the name was … “Dongsoo-ah” Shiro said smirking a bit. “Okay!” MiSan exclaimed over the loud chatter. “ You two have to choose one of two choices, continue on with us or talk with each other while unpacking” MiSan explained holding up two fingers, “ Which one?” she questioned crossing her arms over her chest, After looking at each other for a while they decided,” We are going to stay here and unpack and talk, Me and Ji-Hya are not close and I think I should get to know her,” Dongsoo finalized before going into to the room that now we and Ji-Hya shared. Saying their goodbyes, that group continued on.

On wards to the next room minions!” AeYin exclaimed, performing a pose that pointed her finger down the hall and her foot propped up on a table in the highway, hair flying, scoffing Shiro grabbed her by her ear and pulled her towards MiSan, who happened to be walking to the next room, “ On to the next challenge, oh, err, room!” MiSan covered up quickly giggling. “ Instead of looking for 2 name tags, Team 1 has to look around to find the match to the name tag Team 2 would find, you’ll have to investigate as this room already has their things moved in,” MiSan explained looking at the now 9 people in confirmation. Nodding their heads, MiSan continued on. “Team 2, you have 3 minutes to find the name tag, Go!”

This room was modernized and very sleek. The walls were a very neutral tan/brown that wrapped around the entire room. The floors were a light coloration of bamboo and were polished but not slippery. The bed in the rooms were under each respective window, being two small ones in the room. The beds were wrapped in matching brown covers and pillows. The furniture like the bed side tables, dressers, and cabinets were black and white and a small lamp and bookshelf were also all black and white and followed the modernized theme the room held.

Room Two (Imagine it Twice)

Now once again, Team 2 is AeYin, Myunki, Soomyun and Noelle and their fifth spot had been occupied by Ji-Hya. Soomyun had begun to check the dressers and storage closets for the name tag along with Myunki. Noelle was checking the pictures and paintings and AeYin was checking the beds, while singing a tune,

That tune reigned from Revolution’s album, ‘H8 You’ and was their song, Hate You! Almost as the three minute mark came up, a voice shouted, “Found it!” It was said almost apathetically, so no problem here, Noelle found it, laughing a bit, Noelle brought it to MiSan, ”Okay now, Team 1 do your investigating, you too have 3 minutes, Go!” Looking all over the room, Team 1 was thinking, Hyunmi was busying thinking on the color scheme and organization of the smaller room. Shiro was looking in the draws and closets for fashion giveaways with the help of Shihae. InPyo was looking at the pictures. Soon after, the three minutes were up. “Before we have you guess, we are going to have the name revealed, so Team 2, reveal your name!” MiSan cheered excitedly and anxiously. “Our name tag says…” AeYin said dramatically, and ominously, “Soomyun – hyung!” AeYin cheered looking at her teammate. Now given another clue, Team one thought hard and long, conversing on their choice before giving it,” We Believe Shiro is the other occupant of this room,” InPyo said, “ Why him?” MiSan questioned. “ Well for one,” he started,” There was a baby picture of Shiro on the desk,” InPyo started before he was cu off, “Are you serious?” Shiro deadpanned as he looked towards the shameless Soomyun who was grinning widely. InPyo laughed before continuing, “Two they shared dorms when we were in our trainee days, and three they are close friends. “InPyo finished off with approving nods from Team One behind him. “ Alright,” MiSan started, “Your answer is,” she continued on, “INCORRECT” She said smiling. “It is not Shiro, but it is you, InPyo.” Shocked but happy, both InPyo and Soomyun decided to stay and talk, since they are not the closest pair in the group, much like Ji-Hya and Dongsoo.

Moving on,” MiSan started, once again going down the hall way,” This next room belongs to two people, and once you see it, you will know who is belongs too. This room was also completely moved in, only rooms 1 and 6 aren’t moved in properly.” MiSan babbled in front of the new door frame. “Since there is no special game for this one,” MiSan started again,” This door can be designed and the name tags are in the – You know what, the boys can find it, neh?” MiSan shrugged opening the door. The room was … pink. The carpet was a fuchsia color and the walls were more of a toned-down pale pose color. There was one white legged, brown cushioned chair with a polka dotted pink pillow. There was a rectangular brown coffee table by the foot of each bed and had an assortment of flowers in it. There was a dresser that looked like two dressers put together and a walk-in closet. The beds were parallel to each other on the opposite corner/sides of the room. The sheets were white with a woven tan blanket with a think pink blanket lying at the foot of the bed. The pillows were pink and polka dotted.

Room Three

Can you turn it down?” AeYin questioned jokingly as she glanced around, wincing playfully. Joyously walking in, Hyunmi Shihae skipped in merrily while the boys, the remaining boys, Myunki and Shiro scanned around for the name tags, which just happened to be lying on the bed, “ Reveal the two names please,” MiSan called from the doorway standing next to Noelle and AeYin “ The two are,” the boys said in an union,” Hyunmi-ah and Shihae-ah/noona” they announced slipping the name tags, and hurriedly closing the door leaving the girls to fawn over there , really, really, really pink room.

That was scarring,” Myunki shuddered thinking back to the overall pink room. Nodding their heads in agreement, they continued on, “This last two rooms, will of course house you five. Who do you want to be paired with?” MiSan asked as she leaned on the door to the fourth room, “It doesn’t matter to me, although, I prefer Shiro and AeYin” Noelle said shrugging playfully nudging the over dramatic Myunki. ”I’m kidding Myunki” she added when she noticed he was being serious. Shaking her head at their antics, MiSan motioned for Myunki to answer,” I will like to be paired with AeYin, but that’s being biased since we are close. I do want to get to know Shiro better, Love you Noelle~” Myunki called out, ruffling her hair. “How about you Shiro-tan~?” Myunki chorused holding Noelle in the headlock before turning her attention back to her as Noelle pinched him, quite hard,” I would like to be paired with Noelle, AeYin and Myunki are not far behind in my choice though,” Shiro assured nonchalantly before helping to get Noelle out the headlock. “And you AeYin?” MiSan asked, after poking Myunki harshly on his forehead for ‘causing damage’ to her ‘precious Noelle’ talk about favorites! “I would like to be paired with either of them, I Don’t caree~” AeYin sang. “So let’s see who Dosom paired in this room,” MiSan said as she opened the door. “How about you Jay?” MiSan asked the newest and least trained member, “I won't mind anyone but I would love to be paired with my hunny bunny Yinny,” He smiled as he back hugged the shorter girl and slowly pushed her forward to follow the ever moving MiSan.

This room had gray-ish, white walls, like a beige! There was hardwood flooring, but there was a fluffy green rug that covered most of it. There was a bookcase and desk, they were both white and had lime green handles. The dresser was at the head of the bed, which happened to be covered in what looked to be like Shiro’s stuffed animals? Anyways, the bed had storage space beneath it and the bed sheets were white and had a lime green comforter. The pillows varied from white to a yellow green, to a light green.

Room Four (Imagine the other half is on the other side)

Aw! Shiro! That’s the Kitty bear I got you~” AeYin cried out after seeing it “You cared for it~” She sobbed animatedly before glopping him and sending them both spiraling to the ground. After Noelle and Myunki helped them up, the two name tags were just laid out on the dressers, saying ‘Shiro’ on one and ‘Noelle’ on the other. “So Noelle you’re here with Shiro,” AeYin pouted. “I’m going to miss you~,” AeYin said sobbing animatedly again,” from across the room~” she ended like a true creep. “Byeeeee~” Myunki said as he shut the door and allowed Shiro and Noelle to get settled in, “On to next AeYin,” Myunki said cheerfully,” Wait! Who's got the room that isn’t unpacked?” AeYin cried out in realization, “This is a prison!” she shouted funnily before allowing Myunki to open the door for her. The room had stranded bamboo flooring that too was covered by a fluffy purple rug that was a few shades off from their purple walls. 2 of the walls were straight purple while the third and fourth was stripped. The dressers were incorporated under and around the bed, in one unit. The bed sheets were purple and white and were stripped. There was one shelf for books or whatever above the bed.

Room Five (same as room Four)

On the door had the names of the occupants themselves since they were the last of the bunch and paired together in the room were Myunki and AeYim. They both ran into their room without being asked as they both liked the color scheme.

After a few moments of silence, the original 10 members were brought back. Most of them in a new pair of clothes … well everybody but AeYin since she just found their room. Ji-Hya had changed into a pair of sweatpants and an over sized green t-shirt as she was unpacking her room. Dongsoo had dressed the same as Ji-Hya and by the looks of it. The 30 some odd minutes they spent with each other got them talking! Soomyun was wearing a pair of sweatpants that hung low on his waist and a wife beater. InPyo was wearing the same sweatpants with a T-shirt that said ‘do you have what it takes? ‘And he was chilling around with Soomyun and Shiro. Speaking of Shiro he was in a more comfortable pair of jeans and a button up shirt, that wasn’t buttoned up, get it? Noelle was wearing Sweat Pants and an off the shoulder t-shirt that said ‘W@$$up, Gur ‘On it. Shihae was wearing skinny jeans with a V-neck shirt that she had spray painted ‘Revolution’ and ‘Dimension’ in it to the closest color she can get with the fan club colors. Hyunmi was wearing leather leggings and an over sized t-shirt that was tucked in the front and let out in the back. Fancy … Noticing everyone’s change, and Myunki decided to change too, Myunki came out wearing baggy sweatpants and a V-neck plain white t-shirt.

Aww~” MiSan cooed,” You all look so cute, even if you’re not dressed to impress, excluding Hyunmi who is doing the darn thing!” MiSan laughed giving a thumbs up. “Anyway. I have to show you to the bathrooms!” MiSan said as she led them to a fork in the road- err, hallway.” On the left is the girls, on the right is the boys, Explore!”

G I R L S

The girl’s bathroom was simply extravagant. There was a Jacuzzi/bath tub with multiple jets and there were candle holders next to the bath. The walls were a warm tan and the tiles on the floor had a heating system. There was a cabinet for towels and a pedestal to place clothes on. There was a hamper and there was a sink with a granite counter top. The shower was had glass surrounding it and had two shower heads. One high unmovable and one movable. There was an incense holder near the door and two potted plants near the Jacuzzi/bath tub.

Bathroom

This is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G” Hyunmi had gasped as she in took all of the bathroom. “It really is beautiful,” Ji-Hya whispered in awe. “Now,” AeYin started, “If you take an hour shower I’ll know why!” she finished off as she and all the girls laughed, “But don’t do that, I’m a very busy girl” she pouted playfully before laughing again. “In all seriousness don’t do it!” Noelle proclaimed with the serious face silencing all laughter, before bursting into laughter again, how funny.

B O Y S

The boy’s bathroom wasn’t as ‘fancy’ as the girls but equally as enjoyable. There was the same shower with the ‘higher shower head, no move, lower head, move’ concept. It was covered in glass and there was a suspended sink with a bowl as the sink, there was a bathtub with jets and lights in it in the middle. There were a few potted plants and there were rolls of towels in the Sink. The waste bin is beside the sink and the toilet is east of the shower.

Bathroom

This bath tub is popping!” Myunki said in broken, heavily accented English, all the boys sweat dropped,” Yah! Maknae, whose been teaching you that!?” Dongsoo said as he grabbed Myunki’s ear wiggling him,” AeYin and Noelle are always speaking English with Hyunmi and Shiro so I picked up a little, since Hyunmi and AeYin lived in the States for a few years they sound so much better,” Myunki explained / sulked in the captivity of his leader. “Aish, you three...” he muttered letting him go to explore again, Hyunmi, AeYin and Myunki together was just…just… unexplainable.

I like this shower!” InPyo said as he and Shiro got into its sliding the glass doors,” this is fun!” Only InPyo would find sliding glass doors fun,

A L L T O G E T H E R

Come on back guys” MiSan called from fork in the hallway, “Finish up looking in the bathroom and each other’s room then meet me in the living room, Okay?” MiSan said as she resumed her phone call with the, ehh, you’ll find out later~

So that’s what they did, those who left and not ‘continued to the end’ like Myunki and AeYin did, were shown to the others Rooms. They had a fun time laughing at some pairs (*cough* Ji-Hya and Dongsoo *cough*) and the pink- err look of others rooms, just playfully though! (*cough* Shihae and Hyunmi*cough*) Finally reaching a lounging in their now forever spots in the living room, they waited for MiSan to get off the phone. The seating arrangements are like this:

AeYin, Soomyun, Noelle, Shiro, Dongsoo and Myunki were all occupying the couch. AeYin was able to, due to her height, stretch her legs out and Myunki was laying on her legs. Then Soomyun is in the corner with Shiro leaning on him and Noelle beside Shiro who was next to Dongsoo. Despite all the space, Hyunmi and InPyo sat in the two chairs and Ji-Hya and Shihae sat on the cube cushion/chair/thing

So” MiSan started as she finished all her phone call. “These are the rules…” she trailed off, in the nutshell here they are

  1. Curfew is 2:00 A.M. because that is usually the time MiSan stops work on her father’s company and Dosom’s Company.

  2. NO Leaving without telling someone where you are

  3. NO Partying or Drinking without permission

  4. NO Missing schedules / interviews / radio shows

  5. NO Outings without consent of your group leader

  6. That’s it!

Now as you know, this is the resident building and resident housing is on these 3 floors, out of the 4. On the first floor, there is a gym and nurse. Yes, Nurse Maxine moved to have a residence here. In the Gym there are treadmills, and weight lifting” Around the Corner is the Training Facility. There is a studio for each group we have, but since you will have a tag on yours so you wont be confused. There is a recording booth there and training will now be relocated there okay?” MiSan took a breather before continuing again” Now you all have been asking me about schedules. I will have the individual ones sent to the mail and you’ll have to distribute them,” MiSan said authority yet twiddling her fingers, “o! O!” Myunki said excitedly raising his hand,” When is our first one!?” he questioned excitedly, jumping with joy. “What if I said you were filming for it now?” MiSan trailed off at the end timidly, before starting again at the shocked and speechless faces, “Welcome to GALXE’s WORLD!”