Chapter 2

MY STUDENT MY HUSBAND ????

Song Min Ah POV : 

I walked through the corridors of the building, looking for my first class, A-class. 
after 5 minutes looking for my class ,finally i found it , I stand at the door, i heard the voices of noisy students in the class, I took a deep breath to calm down , because i'm a bit nervous about this.
" you can do it, Min Ah smile, don't forget to smile ", I said to myself ,

I opened the door to the classroom and enter the class with a smile. 
when I enter the class all the boys fell silent for a moment, there's few students view myself from top to bottom. I just smiled and walked to the teachers desk, 
after putting the book on the table, I stood looking at all my students face . they still silent at look at me with dreaming eyes .
" Hye, Good Morning everyone ~ I am your new math teacher from this day , my name is Ms. Song Min Ah, you can just call me Ms. Song "I said to them with a cheerful tone and give a sincere smile.
After i introduced myself all the students in the class cheer loudly , some of them whistle to me. 
I was a bit surprised by the reaction of all of them, 
" Ms. Song is it true you our math teacher? ", Ask a student who has a face like a child. 
" Yes, i am your new math teacher ", I said, still smiling. 
" Ms. Song, how old are you? ", Asked one of the students again, 
" My age now is 21 years old ", I replied. 
" Yeahhhhhh! ~ ~ We get young teacher, ultimately, a old babbler teacher is gone ~", they all cheered happily after hearing my answer. 
I can only chuckle hear their words.
" okey class , since this is my first time being a teacher and teach you guys , so i hope all of you can cooperate me with when i'm teaching , can you ? " i ask nicely . All of them nodding their head eager and enthusiastic . 'wow ~ i never though it will be this easy' i said to myself .
" Ms Song ~ i will do anything only for you ~ " said one of the boy , after he said like that , he got a 'booo' from his classmate .
i laught at that scene .
" Ms Song , your so beautiful , do you have boyfriend already ? , " again one of them ask question , they all wait for my answer .
" I still single because i don't think about having a boyfriend right now " , after i said that , i can hear all of them talking quietly among themself about me.
" Okey ~ enough with all the questions , now shall you began introduce yourself to me ? , start from the back first " 
They all introduced their self one by one , after finish with intoduce I just noticed that my students, they all have a face that can attract the attention of many girls out there, that's why everyone said, the students in the Private high school boy here all handsome, dashing sheer. 
" well , i'm glad to know all of you , let's begin our first lesson okey ? , " i said with cheerful to make they motivated .

over a period of teaching, they all listen well what I say and give full attention, 

RINGGGG!!! ~ 

Without realizing it, the bell already rang rest, 
"All right class, we end our lesson here , be sure to read and do exercise what we learned earlier, you can all break out now, thank you class, see you tomorrow" 
"Thank you Ms. Song ~" they recite back to me on a happy note. 
I walked to leave the class heading into the staff room to meet with Bom Unnie, she promised to show me around the school.

 

~Break Time~

"So how your first teaching ? , everything going well ? ," Bom Unnie ask with smile in her face .
" yup , everything was fine , all of them listen to what i'm teaching " , i said while we were walking around the school .
" well , i'm not suprised if all of them listen to your teaching , because you beautiful and young , it attract them " , Bom unnie said with a chuckle . i find Bom unnie is very cheerful and cute woman .
" Aniya , all of them is smart , that's why they listen to me " , 
" Whatever u said dongsaeng-ah ~ , but i know the truth , because i've been in this school for 7 years , i know how their behavior ~ " unnie said playful tone .
i just laught at Unnie statement .Bom unnie is very funny person ,  we keep talking , joking and laughing .
until we passing the school lake , I noticed an abandoned building across the school lake. 
"Unnie, what is that building ?", I asked with curiosity. 
"Where?, Ouh, that building is a prohibition area," unnie said with a glance toward the building. 
"Prohibited area?, Why? that building is haunted ?" I asked with interest. 
"Hahaha, Aigoo, dongsaeng-ah ~ you're so cute, that buiding is not haunted, it's actually a music room" 
"Music Room?, But why it be a ban area ?", I asked with amazement. 
"That place was built on the request of someone " Bom unnie said while look at my face . 
"Request for someone?, Who?", I feel like not satisfied today. new chestnut want to visit the music room. 
"Hmm, Molla", Bom unnie just lift her shoulders do not know the signs. 
I groaned softly, the existence of a music room ban area that's really disturbing. 
"Lets go to Cafe, Unnie suddenly feel hungry , haha" Unnie take my hand and we headed to the Cafe. 
I just nodded smiling as follow unnie went to the Cafe. 
I look back to see the building before it disapear in my sight. 

 

Finally the school was over , i was walking to my car when someone bumped into me hard.
" ouch  " i said , my book that i hold already fell at the floor .
when i lift my head , it was a group of students ,
" hey , next time watch where were you going okey ?" , i ask he with nice tone , the group just scoft and go away .
" Wow , what a rude boys , can't they atleast says sorry or what " , i said softly with annoying tone .
i pick up my book and went to my car , putting all my items at the back seat , i climb onto the driver seat and drove to my house . 

                                                                                                               

                                                                                                          ~.~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

this is what Song Min Ah style for today . please ignore the face ,give attention at the fashion only .

This is students in class-A , just imagine all of them Song Min Ah students ~ 
Total = 25 students in calss .

 B.A.P INFINITE BTS

 WINNER

 

 hehe , all of them my favourite group ~ :*