Chapter 3

MY STUDENT MY HUSBAND ????

 

Shadow Shadow Because I’m a shadow shadow shadow ~
Ha, Rainy Cloudy No light Darkness
Day and Night neo tteonabeorin
Geuttaebuteo eojjeomyeon Maybe nae jonjae jachega eobseojyeotji
Back in the day hwachanghan nalssi hwaryeohan bulbit
Hangsang ne gyeote isseotji naega isseotji naega
Cause I’m shadow shadow shadow ~
Give me the light light light
You are ma ma ma sunrise
Neo eomneun nan amugeotdo anya
Neon nae majimak You’re my last
Eonjekkajina You’re my last ~
Nega bulgirirado nan ttwieodeulge
Neowa naui jeo haneureul geomge muldeurin
Jeo ibyeoreul eoseo jiwojwo
Deoisang naega dagagal su eopge
Neoreul barabol su eopge
Ne gyeote meomulgo sipeo
Because I’m a shadow shadow shadow ~~~~≈

Heard the song Shadow from the Beast filled the woman room , signify already a.m.
" emmm ~ w..what time is it ~ ", Song Min Ah said with the moorning voice,.
she stretched her body, her alarm clock song still playing , Min Ah got up from sleeping position and reach for her phone on the desk lamp beside her bed and turn off the alarm.
" ouh it's 6.00 a.m ," Min Ah look at her phone clock , 
"erm ~" she wriggled again
" have to go prepare myself, its time to work" She walked to the bathroom to make the daily routine in the morning and prepare for school.

Today Song Min Ah wears :                               Her shoes :                                   Her handbag : 

" Done ! ~ Min Ah , fighting ! this second day of you being a teacher , fighting ! ~~ " , she talking to herself while looking at the mirror .

Min Ah  her handbags, teaching materials and her car keys, then she exit her room go down the stairs to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. 
"Hmm, just eat something simple," she said and took the bread and strawberry jam, and she makes a cup of coffee.

 
finished eating she arose and went to her car.
She press the car alarms and go to the driver's door .her handbags place at the foot of the seat and her teaching materials placed in the passenger seat. Min Ah trying to turn the engine, but it not life. She tried to turn on again, not live too . Min ah heart is starting to throb. 'come on , don't make a problem early this morning "said Min Ah thought.She tried again for the third, fourth and fifth. It still the same .

Song Min Ah POV :

" uggrhhh ~ why it must be this day ? , " I said to my car .
out of the car , "apparently had to take public transport this morning , it was much want to walk to the bus stop " , I mumble softly. I ogle at hand . Nearly 7.30 , , Dah slow . Hopefully in time to reach before 8.00 .
I walk quite fast along the road to the bus stop . It far , want to go there. i'm flood with sweat . wearing 3 inch high heels are worn ,with cumbersome I walked more faster. coupled with a stagnant muddy here and there result of rain yesterday. After 10 minutes of walking, I finally reached the bus stop . Quite a lot of people , " haishh , it unlucky this day i have to go to school by bus or taxi ," I mumbled softly.
Almost 5 minutes waiting for the bus , the bus arrived at the bus stop .My feet alredy worn with High heel shoes , it troubles my moving, so I let someone else take first. But when it's my turn , I saw the bus was full of passengers .
"Ladies do you want to ride or not ? " , Asks the bus driver .
" Ermmm .. it's alright, I'm up next bus , " I said, shaking my head .
I was only able to look sad when the bus was going to leave me. 
I looked at my hands "still have 15 minutes away", I looked down the road while support my body to the pole at the bus stop. 
"Where are this bus", I murmured slowly 

VROOMMM!! 

I could not turn when a big bike black colored speed cross right in front of me. 

"Hey!" I screamed when the muddy splash hit by the rider motorsikat my pants. 
I bit my lip to control my temper while looking at the riders. 
The rider managed to turn back toward me, i cant see his face but i know that he look right back tome before leaving the bus stop with speeding. 
I  looked down and see muddy patch at my pants, my eyes suddenly feels hot , hold back tears since before it flow. 
"What i've got this day , first the car broke down, walk to the bus stop get due to leg pain, then the bus is full, now do sloppy", I mumble slow to myself while removing tissue from my bag , and wiped the tip of the exposed muddy bottoms. Tears feel like flowing now. 
"It does not matter Min Ah ~ all this conjecture, wait patiently ~ ~ ~ breathe breathe breathe ~ pull ~ ~ ~ .. fuhhh" I calm down myself . 

PIN PIN!
automatic my face lift. I looked towards the red car in front of me, who has down the mirror half.


" Miss Song ?" the driver called me .
I bent down a little, trying to see who the hell was the driver. 
" Erm, like a mane, you know my name?" 
" Eah?,  you don't know me?, I'm Kim Jaejoong, I am also a teacher at the school." 
" Ouh, excuse me, I might not have noticed that " I face down in shame. 
Mr. Kim out of his car and was heading towards me. 
"It does not matter because you're still new there, all right, this time I introduce myself properly, I'm Kim Jaejoong, you can call me Jaejoong ,i'm teaching sport and science at the school," Kim told me his name with a smile and reaching out his hand towards me for a friendly shake. 
"Ouh, hye,i'm Song Min Ah , just call Min Ah. a math teacher," I recep his hand and he smiled. I realized Mr. Kim Jaejoong very handsome man. 
"I already know, perhaps whole school know who are you Min Ah", I looked at him with wonder. 
" Well what i mean is,a young female teacher to teach in school boy " Mr. Kim continued. 
I just sit there listen and smile a little. 
"What's happen with your pants Min Ah, and what you do at here?" 
" Ouh, a Motorcycle hit sloppy and i get this dirt , my car is damaged and i'm waiting for a bus," I explain. 
" I see , let's go to my car, we go to school together, after all we have to hurry before we're late to school , come " Mr. Kim asked me to follow him to his car. 
I was just follow behind slowly . Mr. Kim opened the door for me. 
"Em, thanks," I said with a smile and get into the car. 
Mr. Kim immediately went to the driver and left for school.

all the way to school , we were accompany with silent. upon arrival at school . 
"Thank you Mr. Kim for give me a ride to school," I give a sincere smile. 
"It's nothing, if there is anything going on like a while ago just call me, this is my number, and one more thing call me Jaejoong Oppa, Arasso?", Mr. Kim said as he winked at me. 
"Neh?, Errmm, a..arasso Jaejoong .. O.. Oppa, i go to my first class, see you next time",I said with stuttering , I immediately get out of his car and headed to the school building. 


 

P/s ; hohoho , new characters :

Name : Kim Jaejoong
⇒ teacher at Private Boys High School , teaching sports and science, psycho , look nice at outside but evil inside , he sick . really mad in love with Song Min Ah .will do anything as long she with him .

i'm sorry if my English is broken , because English is not my first language , Hope you guys enjoy this story , keep your support ! :) , hwaiting !