Chapter 5

MY STUDENT MY HUSBAND ????

Song Min Ah POV :

"Well ! Stop hugging me!" 
my mumbled slowly being broken. I opened my eye slowly. Somehow I feel like hugging a something. or someone? perhaps I hug ghost ?!...... 
" YAH ! I said let me go !" the voice said again
My body being pushed really hard, makes me tempted a few step back. wearing high heels causing me to lose balance and almost fell. I managed to pull the end of the sleeve in front of me.
" auch ! ",  i scream a little when my but 'kiss' the floor , while the boy that i bring with me also , his face kiss the floor . " argh ! " scream the boy .
I rubbed the and turned to the side. Blinking my eyes to see a man slumped school uniform kissing the floor groaning in pain. I immediately distanced away from the creature's body. 'Either come from anywhere do not know, probably not a ghost? Eh, but ghosts doesn't groaned in pain? '
I quickly approached the creature that has been identified as a man and a student. 
" Err... you okay ?" I asked quite anxious to see the students did not move. 
"Hey ? " I tried to reach out to the students, but with a twinkle up the student bring his face infront of my face .
" HOW DARE YOU !!!" suddenly the boy shouting so loud I think my ear almost deaf . I close my eyes. feeling like this boy pitch spit on my face. 
"E..excuse me, i..i'm s..sorry it's my mistake, you okay?" , I was still surprised by the yelling from these guys. 
Thereupon he distanced himself. He lash dust that sticks to his shirt. He wiped his lips that look like a blood ..OMG ! BLOOD ?!!!
"your lips bloody, here let me see "I approached this boy, but he shove my hand rough . 
'auch .. "I groan while rubbing my hands. this boy give a sharp glances towards me, wiping the tip of a bloody lip with his handkerchief. 
"You okay to?, I'm sorry, I really am sorry ", i said again . 
"What are you doing here? Do not know this area of ​​prohibition?, The boy ask with a rough voice tone
I was stunned for a moment, not because of the roughness of these students, but hurt because this students do not respect me as a teacher..
" Maybe you didn't know me , My name Ms Song Min Ah , new teacher at here,"
" Do i look like i care ? " this boy answer with the same rough tone .
my heart hurt a little , why this students need to rude with me ?
" erm , it's okay then , i'm sorry . But if this place is prohibition for me as a teacher , i think you as a students also can't be at here right ? , i try to talk nicely .
This boy give sharp glances towards me, I feel nervous at my stomach.
" Non of your business ! now i want you to get out from here ! no one can be at here without permission ! " the boy answer .
" oh , so you came here with a permission ? who's permission ? can i know ? because i also want to ask a permission to be at here , well , if u as a students can ask a permission to be at here , i also want it , can i ? " i answer back with half exasperated. Angry because the boys in front of me still does not want to respect me as a teacher.


Byun Baekhyun POV :  

I clench my fist 
"You know, violence against a teacher can result in you being punished." , This woman is still talking. i had it enough. 
"SHUT UP!!!! " i shout 
this woman was silent. I know from the facial features she showed she is fear. 
"What is it about?" 
I and this woman turned toward the door. 
Mr. Kim was standing there. 
"Min Ah, what did you do here?" , Asked Mr. Kim to this woman gently. I just scoft. 
"Err, I err .."  she stuttering
"Baekhyun?, What did you do here?, Skipping class again?" Mr. Kim asked me . 
"Baekhyun?," Came from the woman in front of me in a whispered voice.
" It's not your business ! " i answer back with cold tone .
" what do you want ? " , i ask again with sharp glance towards Mr Kim .
" nothing ," Mr Kim said and shift his glance to this woman .
" Min Ah , let's go . I think this is not the right place for you" , Mr Kim said with a soft voice ,... seriously ? eww ~ .
Mr Kim and the woman walk out from my place . At last , no one gonna interfere my free time . 
" I hate that woman , who she think she is ? , " , but i got to admit that she is beautiful , ..Baekhyun stop ! what are talking about .
I just exhale slowly . Now i'm not in the mood to be at here .
I take out my phone and dial a number .....
" Hey whassup ! " the person from the other line answer .
" Hey Chanyeol , ask the gang go to the usual place , i'm boring right now "
" oww ~ why my baby boring ? okay see you there ~ " , seriuosly , this guy always like to tease me .
" okay bye ." i hang up .
I walk out from this building and go to the parking lot take my motorcycle and drove to our usual place .***(Suho hyung house) ,muahaha .