Chapter 4

MY STUDENT MY HUSBAND ????

Song Min Ah POV :

I was walking fast toward the school building, while walking there's something catch my eye , I saw something familiar in the parking lot of students. My eyes focused, i bit my lips. The black Motorcycle that causing my trousers soiled. 
"Apparently, the owner of the vehicle in this school, very rude. Patient Min Ah, keep calm " I mumble
I continue my way to the teacher's room. 
When i reach the staff room I saw Bom unnie are chatting with other teachers. 
"Hye, good morning ~", I say hello 
"Hye, good morning ~ dongsaeng why you are late ?, Unnie though you're sick", Unnie ask. 
" My car broke down this morning, so I was waiting for a bus, incidentally Mr. Kim Jaejoong there , he give me a ride ", I explain. 
"Wahh, dongsaeng, you are very lucky because Mr. Kim give a ride, he is handsome and stylish , must be compatible with dongsaeng ~ ~ besides he still single" Unnie tease. 
"Hahaha, what is this unnie, he doesn't wanted me, and besides Mr. Kim just give a ride ", I burst into laughter .seriously sometimes i think Unnie like a 20s lady. 
We continued to talk as I just know all classes canceled this morning, as there is little business. 
"Ehemm .. ehemm", without us aware , there's a sound of cough behind me.  we turn around and looked. 
"Oh Mr. Kim Jaejoong!", Bom unnie said cheerfully. 
" What you guys talking about ? is it about me ?" Mr. Kim teasing and smile at me , I just smiled back. 
"Haha, it's nothing, just a casual conversation" Bom unnie said and wink at me. .. I felt that Mr. Kim keep looking at me 
"Erm, Bom Unnie, Mr. Kim, I excuse myself first, want to go to the bathroom," I said and headed to the teacher bathroom .

 

Narator POV :

Having successfully get rid of the dirt container bottoms , Min ah walk out of the toilet to go to class .
on the way 
" Peewittt ~ " , there are people whistling to her
Min Ah spontaneously turned towards the voice ,she looks a group of 12 students were loitering in the corridors of the school looked back at her , some of them waving or smirk at her .
" Huh, did not respect the teachers at all," she mumble slowly
she want to travel to class .
But the time Min Ah look back. Her eyes managed to catch a glimpse one of the students from the group is playing a guitar. The boy was feeling like he were observed, the boy raised his head and look right towards her . The boys look sharply at Min Ah eyes .
Min Ah quickly looked forward again. Continuing her way to class.

on arrival in class , Min ah say good morning to her students and continue the learning as usual . like yesterday all her students give full attention at her teaching , she feel bless with that .``````````````
School days go on as usual . last time school was over.

Min Ah was walking across the lake at the school when the ban buildings draw her attention . Min ah involuntarily stepped away to go to the building.

Arriving in front of the building, Min-Ah see the interval in the windows of the building. Although she knew the place are not allowed to enter, but her heart struggled to find what was in the place. 
Signage 'NO ENTRY WITHOUT PERMISSION' great hanging in the doorway not discourage Min Ah to catapult into. 
Min Ah screw the music room door knob slowly. 
"ERK! Not locked?", Min Ah said puzzled. because the ban building was not locked. 
Min Ah pushed the door gently and let her head see into the space first. Only one of the light open
There are various types of musical instruments such as guitar, piano, violin and many more. Min Ah is getting excited and pushing the music room door wide. She walked inside without a doubt. She looked around, searching for light switching. Thriller about any ambiguous situation like this. Min Ah kept looking around, suddenly her ears catch a sound..

Ting ! Ting ! Ting !

Min Ah swallow saliva and tried to calm herself. 
" It's okay , maybe the sound of oclock .Min Ah try not to be a coward, alerts!", Min Ah said it herself. She's still trying to find a light switching. 

Ting!!!  Ting!!!  Ting!!! 

this time Min Ah can not want to cheat yourself further. Sounds progressively stronger. Perhaps this is why the area is to be prohibited. Maybe this place is haunt.....

" YAH ! "
"  Arrrghhh ! " Min ah turn around while shouting loudly .She felt her body shiver from head to toe.


Byun Baekhyun POV :

I'm on the way to the building music room. arrival there, I found the door was wide open. so I went inside. Even in the dim light I could see there being swiftly skimming the body of the girl shape around the room. 
I felt my blood go rising , 'who does she think enter my place ! she was so bold in my place !' . 
I knocked on the iron gate room with a pen in my hand. 

Ting! Ting! Ting! 

She still gave no reaction. I knocked louder this time . 

Ting!!! Ting!!! Ting!!! 
I see the body standing there like a statue, I feel really mad and went to her and shouted loudly. 
" YAH ! "
" Arrrghhh ! " The girl turn around her body while screaming loudly and she hug me . ..wait , what ? , she hug me ?!
I was surprised by the reaction of this woman who was hugging me tightly. Could feel her body is shivering with fear. 
"Please do not eat me, please I know I am wrong for enter this place, I ask forgiveness. "
This girl's voice sounded mumbled softly. I tried to hold back a smile when I realized what makes a woman that hug me shudder .