Chapter 1

MY STUDENT MY HUSBAND ????

~School Office~

" Good job, Miss Song may be able to pour all the knowledge you have on the students here," said Mr. Byun as the Private boy high school principal. 
" Thank you Mr. Byun, I will work hard to educate the students here" said Song Min Ah. 
 Mr. Byun smiling happy "If it's like that, after this Miss Song can find our clerk. Later she would give a schedules and tasks to Miss Song here"
"Thank you Mr. Byun, I'll go now," Song Min Ah got up and shook hands with the principal before passing to the door. 
"Umm.., Miss song," called the principal, 
"Yes?", Min Ah asked with confuse face 
"This is an all boys school, so I hope you put up with their behavior, temperament later, again there is a beautiful young female teacher like you in their school," Mr. Byun told Song Min Ah. 
Min Ah smile after hearing "Well, thank you again Mr. Byun", open the door out of the principal's office and walking towards the office .

 

Song Min Ah POV :

on arrival at the office ,i saw a woman in her 30s, was sitting in the seat of the office and there are several other clerks were busy doing their job ,
" Yes ? , Can I help you ?" The woman in her 30s ask me, with a smile ,
" Oh umm, hye , My name is Song Min Ah ,i'm the new teachers today, " the woman smiled at me  .
" Ouhh ! , You're the new teacher , you're so beautiful and young , I did not expect , you want to take your schedule right?," I chuckle and just nodded .
" Okay, this is your schedule and tasks at here all there is in that, and you can call me Mrs. Park bom or just call me Bom Unnie , " Mrs. Lim spoke with a cheerful tone
" Bom Unnie thank you ", i said and bow my head a little ,  " Your welcome ~ , let's Unnie show your work desk , " Bom Unnie said ang take my hand , 
I follow Bom Unnie to my work table ,
"  Tadaa ~ This your table , and i will show you around the school when it break time okey ? because i'm kinda busy right now , if there's anything trouble , just find me okay? , Good luck for the first day as a teacher," Bom Unnie said and she went back to her table and work .
i look at my watch and it read 7.55 , " Okey , 5 more minutes Min ah , you can do it , aja aja Fighting !," I said to myself in  a lower voice , 
i straight up my blouse and skirt and ready for my first lesson .