011

"Not My Style" Says the Kris [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

011 – Appearance wise…

1:32PM

LINE – 1 new message from KimKAI

KimKAI: OI where the f r u?

KimKAI: Pabo, I know u r reading these!

Read 1:34PM

 

1:38PM

OhHailSehun: Yeah, so?

KimKAI: FINALLY

KimKAI: Sheesh. Why’d u ignore my messages?

OhHailSehun: I was busy

KimKAI: sure u were… =3=

OhHailSehun: more busy than u at least

KimKAI: well that’s y im talkin 2 u! u pabo

OhHailSehun: so what do u want?

KimKAI: Get ur over here and clean this up

OhHailSehun: Since when did u start swearing?

OhHailSehun: did u learn from D.O? ( ̄ー ̄)

KimKAI: That’s like ur default expression

OhHailSehun: wow, thanks

KimKAI: ur welcome ^^

OhHailSehun: Im leaving

OhHailSehun: Deal with wateva it is on ur OWN

KimKAI: WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

KimKAI: Unless u really want me to throw away ur hidden stash of snacks. I found them u know

OhHailSehun: fk no. STAY AWAY FROM MY FOOD

KimKAI: no

OhHailSehun: fine. What do u want?

KimKAI: wow u gave in so easily

KimKAI: clean up this mess of confetti. I know it was u since I checked the security cam

OhHailSehun: wut? How’d u get access?

KimKAI: I snuck in

OhHailSehun: as if

KimKAI: I’m friends with them

OhHailSehun: psh

 

Jongin laughed, and stood from his spot on the studio floor. He ran a hand through his sweaty hair, then bent and picked up his drink bottle. Slipping his phone into his pocket, he waved to Yixing and left. Walking to the change rooms, he felt his phone buzz again.

 

OhHailSehun: r u not gonna answer me?

KimKAI: I have better things to do

OhHailSehun: aish this kid

KimKAI: u now sound like grandpa suho

KimKAI: did u learn from suho? ( ̄ー ̄)

OhHailSehun: oh haha

KimKAI: anyway clean up the confetti. It’s dangerous

OhHailSehun: did u slip? ^^

KimKAI: no but lay nearly

OhHailSehun: fine, I’ll clean it when I go to practice later

Read 1:50PM

 

Rolling his eyes, Jongin went into the change room after passing by his locker to get some clean clothes. He was glad he was older than Sehun, even by a few months. Quickly turning on the hot water, he undressed and showered, ridding himself of his sweat and exhaustion. He might as well clean himself while he waited for the other to come; he was going to make sure Sehun cleaned everything up.

 

~~~

“Has anyone seen my socks?” Jongdae asked, peering under the couch, tables, chairs, into closets. When no one answered, he looked up, “You know, those pink ones with cartoon print on them?”

 

“What?” Kris laughed, “You have pink socks?” He asked, looking up from the fridge. There wasn’t much choice to eat from anyways.

 

“Yeah, remember I showed them in ‘First Box’?” Jongdae continued to peer into crevices around the dorm.

 

“Oh those! Yeah, I remember now, I think someone took them,” Kris shrugged.

 

“WHO?! Who took them?!” Jongdae whipped his head around. Kris winced, wondering if that motion hurt; it sure looked like it would hurt. “Hyung, who took them? Tell me!” Jongdae came over to where Kris was standing and pushed him onto a seat. “You’re too tall, I can’t interrogate if you’re taller than me.”

 

Kris just rolled his eyes, and sat, “I think it was either, Sehun, Tao, Kai or Suho, someone with blonde-ish hair. I can’t tell. They were running away from your room with something pink in their hands. I assume it wouldn’t be Suho, which leaves just Kai since you guys all share a room. But then again, could be the other two. Or maybe whatever they were holding wasn’t even your socks.”

 

Jongdae blinked, “Wow, thought you’d put on your face and not say anything.”

 

“I do not do that,” Kris huffed.

 

Chanyeol came out of his room at that moment with Baekhyun trailing behind him. “Don’t do what?” Chanyeol asked, filling a cup with water.

 

Jongdae turned to Chanyeol, gesturing a hand at Kris, “Doesn’t he always make that face when we ask him to help us?”

 

“Oh yeah, that face, better known as his ‘’ face,” Baekhyun chuckled, also filling a cup of his own.

 

“See? Even they agree,” Jongdae said, “You always make that face when we ask something of you. You’re the leader so you should be a little responsible of us.”

 

“Suho is the leader. I just happen to be the enforcer of his points. I also do not have to be responsible for you guys, you’re all capable of looking after yourself,” Kris crossed his arms, and scoffed. He turned back to his laptop that he’d left on the kitchen table, going back to browsing the internet.

 

“Hey! Isn’t anyone going to tell me where my pink socks are?” Jongdae whined, throwing his hands up in the air. Chanyeol and Baekhyun chuckled, both shaking their heads to say ‘no’.

 

Tao came out of the bathroom, rubbing his wet hair with a towel. “Pink socks? I think I saw them in the laundry basket in the bathroom,” Tao said. Junmyeon stepped out from the bathroom as well, holding the said pink socks in his hands, much to the delight of Jongdae.

 

“Yes! These are the ones! Wait, now that I think about it,” Jongdae said, grabbing the socks from Junmyeon’s hands, “I think I put them in there a few days ago and forgot. Haha, silly me.” He laughed and went back to his room with his favourite pair of socks.

 

“Wow,” Baekhyun mumbled, “Idiot.”

 

“Not like you can say much,” Chanyeol replied, slapping his friend’s shoulder.

 

The front door opened then, Jongin and Sehun stepping inside and removing their footwear. Sehun was carrying a plastic bag containing something colourful. Junmyeon went up to the younger, wondering what was inside he poked the bag. “It’s just confetti, hyung,” Sehun drawled, “From the pra- party I threw you the other day.”

 

“What party?” Junmyeon frowned, trying to remember.

 

“Ah, never mind. I’m going to my room,” Sehun rolled his eyes and walked off.

 

“Man, that kid needs to take a chill pill,” Chanyeol chuckled, “He is so sassy.”

 

“Aren’t I supposed to be the sassy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter