Not an Enemy but also Lovers

The Troublemakers

Kai turned his head for looked the own voice with disbelief. “C—Chorong…”

Meanwhile, Naeun already looked that ‘Chorong’ with teary eyes. She stood up and walked towards ‘Chorong’. “Chorongie…” she muttered.

“Wait!” said Kai while held Naeun’s wirst. He stared at ‘Chorong’. “How can you… You were bleeding! And… and…”

“Died?” said  ‘Chorong’. After that she laughed hard because of Kai’s dumb face.

‘PRANG! PRANG! PRANG!’

The sound of broken glass was hearing again. And this time was very closer to them. Naeun was screamed and Kai stood up quickly and hugged Naeun very tight. “What the heck is going on here!” He yelled while look around, after that he glared at ‘Chorong’ who still laughed.

“Nice acting, Chorong,” said someone opposite them. Kai and Naeun turned their head together for look the source voice.

“Baekhyun?” said Kai with disbelief again. He saw Baekhyun wore black outfit and held an ax.

Baekhyun nodded. “Yeah, it’s me. I’m sorry I made you cry, Naeun-ssi,” said him while showed up the ax he held.

Naeun bite her lips. “What’s going here? I’m confused…” she wishpered but Kai who closed to her heard it. He hugged her very tight. He glared again at Chorong who walked pass them towards Baekhyun.

Chorong stopped laughing and tried her best to not laughing again. “Ya! Stop glaring at me!” she said and looked at Kai. After that she ended with laugh again.

“This is Kim seonsaengnim’s idea,” said Baekhyun.

“What?” said Kai and Naeun together.

Baekhyun nodded. “Honestly, we were very worried about you two and make planned to help you secretly but Kim seonsaengnim gapped us. He explained what is the meaning your punishment to us. After that he asked us to coorperated with him to make his punishment success.”

“And we are success!” said Chorong and giggled.

“Congratulations!” Kim  seonsaengnim showed up his self with the rest of Male and Woman Basket Team behind Chorong and Baekhyun. They clapped their hands and showed their big smile.

Meanwhile, Kai and Naeun were looking at them with dummy face. But, they were happy because Chorong wasn’t dead. And Naeun still angry with Baekhyun who made her scary because of his Zombie walk.

“Kim seonsaengnim, What’s going on here?” asked Naeun.

“Before I explain that, can you two release the hug? Here is still in the school anyway,” he said.

Kai and Naeun were looked each other. Kai was afraid if she would push him away like usual. But, Naeun was smile to him and slowly release the hug. Naeun held Kai’s hand and Kai linked Naeun’s finger tightly. They looked at Kim seongsaengnim with serious face.

“I said, there’s something hidden in this school, something that may never exist, but I believe that there,” said Kim seonsaengnim. Kai and Naeun nodded. “You guys already found that,” He added.

Kai and Naeun looked each other. “We don’t know sunbaenim, what is that?” asked Naeun.

“It is love. Love between you two. You guys must realize and found the love to each other who hidden very deep inside your heart. I observed you two. You're not only an enemy but also lovers. You didn’t realize that because each of you keep thinking must destroy the enemy and refuse to acknowledge the love feeling”

“B—but the broken sound... the blood…” said Kai.

“It was my idea to break the window to make thriller feel,” said Suho and laughed after that. “I will paid the broken window.”

“Eunji-ssi and Hayoung-ssi are the makeup artist for Chorong. Kyungsoo help too to make the fake blood become real,” said Chanyeol.

“Namjoo and me are the one who pour the red paint in front of the classroom!” said Bomi happily. Then, they were talking to each other and discussed about the Kim seonsaengnim’s plan.

Naeun and Kai still disbelief what’s happen here. But, both of them were happy too. Kai turned his head to Naeun. She did the same too. They smiled each other.

“I didn’t belive that you…” said Naeun but Kai was put his finger at Naeun’s lip so she stopped talking.

Shooo. I love you,” he wishpered and Naeun giggled after that.

“Me too…” said Naeun. They held up their hand together and walked towards their friends and teacher.

Naeun hugged Chorong and her team while Jongin was punch Baekhyun’s head jokingly.

Seonsangnim! What about us now! It’s already 3 AM!” said Chorong.

Kim seonsaengnim smiled. “I give you all two days off from school. The headmaster already knew this so don’t worry… and…” he coughed “Suho, you must paid the broken window,” he said.

“I would, seonsangnim. But you must give us extra on day off,” Suho said.

“What?” it can’t be…” said Kim seonsaengnim. He looked at all of his students who gave him a 'please-give-us-an-extra-day' look.

“Tch, okay. I give you all…” said Kim seonsaengnim with lower voice. He sighed and imagined the headmaster’s angry face while his student in front of him were high five, jumped, even did African dance happily.

Kai was holding Naeun’s waist while both of them jumped together. He stole Naeun’s kiss secretly. And Naeun didn’t mind of his kiss.

So, will Naeun and Kai not called The Troublemaker again? I warn you that this is not the end, because, The Troublemaker will be The Troublemaker forever...


Hello readers. this is the final update. I'm sorry for the broken language i have and the badly plot here. I'm sorry this story is too short because i wrote this in the morning in my office without boss knowing for an hour ;-;)/ i'm sorry to make you all upset. Thanks fof the 76 subscriber and the comment you all give to me ;-;)/ as you know, this story will not ending here ^^ maybe i will make the sequel for The Troublemaker but if you guys want it.

and i'm sorry too to make this story is for subscriber because i'm not sure about my story.. and sorry too for the subscriber who already subscribe but the fact this story is kinda boring and unreadable /bows/

So i will open up this story for anyone who wants to read but please give your thought at the comment area if the story is good or not. thank you and sorry for to much talking XD #sorryagain