Begin (Or Not Begin)

The Troublemakers

"Kim Jongin! Son Naeun! Come to Counseling Room now! "

Park Seonsaengnim, The Fiercest Teacher in Seoul Nation School , with bulging eyes that seems to be out of his eyes and a long wooden ruler that used for teaching activities is now being held up in the direction of two students that everything seems do immoral activity in the deserted barn behind the school.

= o = o =

"I don’t understand with you two. Two hours before you get punished and now making mess again? And I can’t tolerance this. You two may be drop out from school after this. Especially the teacher who caught you is Park Seonsaengnim," said a teacher with name tag ‘Kim Minseok’ on his clothes.

Both the student in front of him, which allegedly is Kim Jongin and Son Naeun , looks tense .

"But , this is not like you think, Kim Seonsaengnim ," the student , Son Naeun , speaking. "I'm just going to hit this 's face, but he rebelled and just by sitting on his chest I can lock his movement, " she explains, pointing to the other students , Kim Jongin, when he says '’s face'.

Of course Jongin don’t receive that explaination, "Heh , just admit it if you would me ... I'm not going to feel the loss anyway.”

Naeun glares at Jongin, "Do you want to be drown in the Han River, huh?" she said with a rising tone .

Jongin mocking laugh, "Yes, I want, if you can," he said while sticking out his tongue .

' Brak '

"That's enough you two!" Kim seonsaengnim snapped and slapping his desk with full of power, making the two students in the front bulge they eyes out in shock, hold their breath, and gulps together.

"Ah, I’m sorry," said Kim seonsaengnim again while massaging his temples.

Honestly, Kim seonsaengnim is tired of handling cases commotion caused by Jongin and Naeun for nearly three years. Every day, they are always fighting over something and he doesn’t know what’s wrong between them both.

Many teachers were asked to remove them from the school. But it isn’t that easy. Moreover they both are the strongest player in the main basketball team in Seoul Nation School.

Let's peek a little fact of them, The Troublemaker.

The boy who look ridiculing, always shows a smirk on his face and it and have a bit dark skin named Kim Jongin. He is the main attacker of Boy Basketball Main Team in that school. He uses Kai as his nickname and 14 for his back basketball jersey. He scored many victories and bring the school into the overall champion this year. He always acts cool but not in front of Naeun. He turns into a jerk or as Naeun said.

The girl who does muttering curses on the person next to her named Son Naeun. Same like Kai, she is the main attacker for Girl Basketball Main Team. With the back number 10, she becomes the belle of the field because besides the good shots she shows, Naeun also very pretty. Actually, many boy have crush towards her but she not respond them.

And one important thing, she hates Kai to death.  Actually she is quiet and good girl. But she turns into a Bad Queenka when she meets Kai.

Kim seonsaengnim sighs heavily, "Well I'll try to keep you guys stay here, but you still receive the punishment," He stared to Kai and Naeun. "There is something hidden in this school, something that may never exist, but I believe it must be at this school. I want you to looking for that thing with a deadline of nine o’clock this night. If you fail, you won’t go to school here again tomorrow," He said with statisfied smile.

Seems like Jongin and Naeun gulp hard with confused face on their face.

"I'm sorry, but ... that thing looks like a what?" Naeun asked cautiously and Kai nods for that question.

Kim seonsaengnim just shrugs. "Just that hint I could say to you, I 'm tired of giving you another punishment, or maybe my punishment stocks are out. And one more thing, don’t ask for any help from your team because this is your both problem not them." He continues his words then sips his black coffee that become cold. "And now please guys out," He said before Kai and Naeun do protest.

= o = o =

"What?! Is that true?" said a girl with shoulder-length hair, widen her eyes at Naeun .

Naeun nods weakly, "Yes, Namjoo. It’s true ... What should I do now?”

"Of course you must do what Kim seonsaengnim asks. Without our help of course," said another girl with a name tag Yoon Bomi on her uniform, patting Naeun’s shoulder to give her some spirits.

"I wonder why you two hostile like this? As long I see, Kai is a good guy. I know her face is look like a jerk and playboy, but I never heard news that he dates a girl or even touch a girl," said the other girl with a name tag Park Chorong.

"Actually you not hear that but you see that, Chorong-ah. " said bomi while peek at Naeun. “Naeun is the only girl he touches,” she continues and make the other girls laughs. Naeun just hugs herself and shivering while rubs her arms.

Another girl speaks up, "If I guess... because of that kiss incident?" she said while tie up her hair bangs, Eunji. Naeun who hear that give a glare.

"The kiss? I never heard about it," said the blonde girl who always silent watching the girls talking.

Bomi laughs, "Of course that accident has been going long before you entered to this school, Hayoungie."

"Is that so?" Hayoung becomes very excited. "Tell me!”

"Don’t tell anything!" Naeun snaps.

Bomi laughs again. "Come on, this will be a very funny story. Anyway I also wonder, just because that problem both of you are hate each other like this. Okay, the story is like this ..."


***Maybe exo will be show at the next chapter... just maybe ._.v***