Pray For Happiness

Hey You, Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin madly went inside his second brother’s office. He went inside without permission. “Why did you fire my secretary without my permission?” He asked him straight forward.

 

“I didn’t fire Hyeri. Dad is the one who fired her.”

 

“The only thing I know is dad in Hong Kong right now.”

 

“He called me up.”

 

“But why did you have to fire her?” His voice became louder.

 

“Jongin, we both know the reason why. It’s the same reason why we fired your former secretary two months ago.” Myungsoo stretched his arms. “You can’t just have with your secretary inside our office whenever you want to.” He said irritatingly.

 

“I haven’t had in my office, okay?” He said. And it was true. He doesn’t bring up his escapade on his work. He’s never been irresponsible at his work.

 

“I caught you many times with your secretaries.”

 

“We were just making out during our break. What can I do if they don’t resist me?” Jongin laughed.

 

“Well, it’s still a ual act.” Myungsoo is strong to say anything about work ethics, while his brother is always being scolded by their father, because he puts his friends first. They were always out of the country doing extreme sports.

 

“What’s your problem if what my secretary and I want to do inside my office? Especially during breaks. I don’t easily leave my work. You’d better get me a new secretary very soon.” He said and went outside.

 

Jongin checked his phone’s calendar as he walked back to his office. He is vacant on Sunday. He will have a ‘date’ on that day but he forced his brother, Jonghyun to come instead of him. But his brother won’t present himself as Kim Jongin. Because his brother said that he is not that ‘flirty’ as he is. He called them as clingers. How he hated those kinds of women. That’s why he avoids them. He doesn’t want a steady girlfriend yet.

 

As he went inside his office, he took a seat at his swivel chair. He then read his phone’s calendar. He will attend a wedding on Sunday. He is one of the groomsmen of Jinri. And his partner was Soojung. He sighed. How long the time moved so fast between what happened to them? Three years have passed, but it seemed it only happened yesterday. The last time they saw each other was last year when he attended a birthday party. She gave a gift at the birthday celebrant, and then went home. She didn’t even look at him.

 

Is she avoiding him? That’s why when they decided to have an outing with their friends five months ago, she didn’t come. She also changed her number. He can’t contact her anymore; the last time he called up was one month after something had happened between them. She said that she’s not pregnant, and there’s no need to worry.

 

That taught him a lesson on safe . After what happened between them, he always brings a inside his wallet. He doesn’t want to have with any girls in his bed. And he doesn’t even let anyone in his room. He wanted to share his bed with someone special. Someone he was in love with. Someone he was going to marry someday.

 

Soojung deeply sighed before she went out of the car. She was now in front of the church were Jinri’s wedding will be held. If only her best friend didn’t force her, she won’t be attending the wedding because she will see Jongin, and he will be her partner. She’s been avoiding him for three years, that’s why she didn’t attend their outings.

 

But why can’t she forget everything that happened? How many times have she forced herself to forget about it. So she can move on with her life. She went inside the entrance of the church. She must not be nervous. She must be ashamed for she hadn’t even moved on. Knowing Jongin, for sure, he already forgot everything.

 

Minhyuk waved at her when he saw her. He was standing near the door. He only arrived from Japan. He said that he will only have a vacation for two months. Jinri is the one who told her everything. It’s also been two years since she haven’t saw him. The last time she saw him was when he held a farewell party for going to Japan. By seeing him right now, she can’t help but blush, the same feeling she felt before.

 

He looked intently at her as she walked closer at him. He looked like he was amazed, surprised. Looks like he only noticed her beauty this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter