Love Me Right

Hey You, Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One afternoon, Soojung’s visitor was Minhyuk. Not like before, there’s no anger in his eyes anymore. They talked at the porch.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry I was blinded by my anger, Soojung.” He said.

 

“You insulted my whole being.” She said.

 

“I know. And I’m here right now to explain everything.” She looked at Minhyuk intently. She tried to catch that feeling she always felt for him before. Does she really have no feelings for him now?

 

“You know that my parents are separated right?” Minhyuk said.

 

“Yes.”

 

“My mom cheated on my dad. And my dad forgave her. But she cheated on him again with another guy. This time, she left us and never came back again. I was fifteen when that happened. I was disillusioned. Maybe because I was very mad at my mom, that’s why I had an animosity towards women.  Then I met you, and that changed my animosity with women. I learned how to trust again. That’s why I was hurt when you told me the truth about your past. I felt betrayed. Again.”

 

“That will not make me feel any better. You also hurt me, Minhyuk. I loved you.” Minhyuk is just a past tense in her life. And with that, she proved what really he is, in her life.

 

“I know, I was wrong. I let myself blinded because of what I think of. That’s why I’m here to ask for a second chance. Come back to me and marry me, Soojung.”

 

“I’m sorry, Minhyuk. I forgive you, but I don’t feel anything for you anymore.” She shook her head.

 

“But you loved me for too long. It will not easily fade.” Hurt was all drawn in his face.

 

“I don’t know how. I just don’t feel it anymore.”

 

“Even just a little bit?” Soojung shook her head and then thought of something.

 

“There’s only one way to find out.”

 

No one can’t describe the pain Jongin was feeling when he went to Soojung’s place, that afternoon. He got out from his car and saw a scene. Minhyuk was kissing her on the lips. He felt like someone kicked him hard. He dropped the bouquet of roses and hurriedly went back on his car. If that proof was not enough, he doesn’t know where he’ll get hope.

 

His heart was broken into pieces. And that feeling was new to him. Instead of going home, he went into a bar. But he doesn’t want to be drunk. He already felt drunk because of the pain he’s feeling, and he doesn’t want to add more the pain. He ignored all the girls who were flirting at him. He then decided to sing a song after he finished ordering his drink.

 

‘At first I was afraid, I was petrified.’

 

It’s just heartache, right? He hasn’t heard any news about people dying because of heartache. He is a Kim. So, no matter how painful this was, he would survive.

 

‘As long as I know how to love, I know I’ll stay alive.’

 

Soojung was hugging the bouquet of roses while sitting on her bed. She saw them outside. Her heart skipped a beat as she bent down to pick them up.

 

“Jongin.” She whispered.

 

“Is it him?” Minhyuk froze. He then smiled.

 

She nodded. “I’m in love with him.” She confessed teary eyed. “I know it now and I’m sure of it.” She smelled the flowers. “It’s from him, I know it. Maybe he was here earlier.”

 

“He saw us together. Maybe he even saw you kissing me and that’s why he backed out and dropped that.”

 

“I love him, Minhyuk, and I don’t want to lose him. I thought he was just a diversion when we broke up, but it’s not. I fell in love with him when I don’t really realize it.”

 

“I see it now. Best wishes to both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter