Gave A Chance

Hey You, Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin never ever experienced to wake up in the morning with a girl beside him. He makes sure all of the girls he slept with will be already gone before he woke up. He never slept with them after . Now, he woke up blissfully with a beautiful woman lying next to him. Her back was towards him as she slept like a baby. His other hand was still hugging her soft skin, and he can still smell the fragrance of her hair.

 

It was heaven. If he could stop the time, he wouldn’t mind lying with Soojung on a beautiful morning like this. In fact, he wouldn’t mind lying next to her like this for a long time. God, he had just made love to her in his bedroom, his private sanctuary. The only place he promised to only bring a girl he will marry. He smiled and hugged her tight. He planted a soft kiss on her ear. She moved.

 

“Sleep, Soojungie. It’s still early.” He whispered through her hair before he kissed her cheek. Soojung turned around and faced him. With her eyes still closed, she threw one arm around his neck and nuzzled against him.

 

Feeling her body against his brought back the memories of what happened last night. It was beautiful and perfect. He can’t explain his exact feeling but he can assure that he never experienced it with the other girls he slept with. That’s why he kept on having to other girls, tried to find the feeling that he experienced with Soojung before. But he failed, even after having countless women. Now, he had it again that special feeling, that powerful sensation.

 

Soojung woke up at ten in the morning. Jongin just finished having a warm shower, and he already cooked breakfast. When she saw him only wearing a towel, she suddenly stood up. She then noticed that she was and hurriedly covered herself with the blanket, and sat on the bed.

 

“Good morning, sleepyhead.” He greeted her with a smile, and went close to the bed.

 

She moved her face when he tried to kiss her. What the hell? When last night, they can’t stop themselves from kissing each other and it turned into a very passionate scene, and now she’s being mean to him? Is it that fast for her to forget him? Is it that easy to forget his hugs and kisses?

 

“I’m going home. Where are my clothes?” She said as she looked around.

 

“I’ll just get them in the laundry room.” He said with a low tone. He felt hurt and rejected. Almost all of the girls that are chasing him wanted to feel his hotness, in any time and place. And yet, there’s this only girl whom he had made love with in his bed, that gave him much happiness, and hot passion, but still trying to shoo him away.

 

 

Soojung could not forget what happened to them last night. She remembered every detail, his masculine scent, which still sticks on her body. Why did she let it happen? What happened to them five years ago served her a lesson, right? It was the reason why Minhyuk left her. But there, she gave herself to him again.

 

Why does he have always an effect on her? She felt so powerless, unable to resist his touches and kisses. They didn’t use protection again. She was shocked at herself. She was not afraid to be pregnant. She knew that he won’t leave her with that kind of problems. Jinri and Jiyoung won’t stop bugging her on her ‘past’ with Jongin. She avoided seeing them because she’s not ready to tell them yet. The next day, he visited her.

 

“Hi.” He awkwardly said. He was waiting at the porch. She just arrived from the supermarket. He was holding a bouquet of flowers with a box of imported chocolates. She tried not to be affected with his smile. But she failed. He had the nicest smile ever.

 

“What do you want?” She asked while trying to open the doorknob. But her hands were shaking and she can’t put on the right direction of the key.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter