~ Two Broken Hearts ~ 5/?

Two Broken Hearts (HITAUS)

Before Minseok could utter out a confused and unthoughtful answer he was interrupted by the boys melodic chuckle.
˝Don’t think about it too much Hyung, I’ll give you time… ˝ was the only thing that the younger said before he stood up and patted his elders back as in a way to say goodbye for now


Luhan was out of breath after he had broken up with Minseok, he didn't know why he even done that. He doesn't love Sehun, so what was the point of breaking up with Minseok? With an angry sigh escaping his mouth he sat on a nearby couch that was located in the corner of the practice room. To say that he was confused was an understatement. His mind was running in circles and it was bothering him, he felt like he was about to go crazy. 

Another deep breath was in as he tried to calm himself and his running mind. Maybe if he slept over this, he would realize it was just a bad, bad dream. But he knows better than to think he can sleep over problems and forget about them. How did it even happen? How did he just let go of Sehun who at the time needed a friend and Luhan was the on. Was he being selfish? he doesn't know, but he wishes he could somehow just start all over again, go back in time and make a different choice and think about Sehun as well. 

˝How did it become like this?˝ His voice was a mere whisper. He sighed again burying his face into his hands trying to rub the thoughts away. Luhan stood up from the couch right as the door was swung open and a tall figure entered the room. It was Sehun, Luhan could recognize the taller boy anywhere, he looked like his twin. People often thought of them as brothers, but he read one weird article about him having a plastic surgery and the before the surgery photo was of Sehun. He face palmed at that and laughed because it was absolutely ridiculous.  

˝ oh, hyung what are you doing here?˝ Sehun asked with a forced smile on his face, this time Luhan noticed. He wanted to ask Sehun of how many times he had to force it and fake it? how many times had he cried those beautiful eyes out? Most of all he wanted to ask Sehun how he survived. It's now or never Luhan thought to himself as he walked towards Sehun looking at him with sad eyes. Once he reached the tall boy he hugged him, kissing behind his ear. 

Sehun froze, his eyes were so wide he felt like he was Kyungsoo. Suddenly his mouth had gone dry. Should he push the Chinese boy away or just stay still, or he could just hug him back. He didn't have time to react before Luhan let go. Sehun kept quiet and relaxed slightly, but he was on guard and very much confused. The shorter boy reached his hand up and swiped his thumb over Sehun's eyes. 

˝ I'm sorry Sehun-ah.... You've hurt a lot right? I'm sorry hyung didn't notice... Forgive me... Let's try again hm? ˝ Luhan said with a small smile on his face . He truly felt sorry and he wanted to make it better. He will try for Sehun, he just broke up with Minseok, whom he loved with his whole heart. They seemed like they were meant to be, but if they continued to be together, they would've continued to hurt the two persons around them. He remembered now, what he had read on the internet, Sehun said to the fans that he doesn't love him, that he only loves Minseok. 

Sehun on the other hand was stunned and he couldn't find his voice. He wanted to question the elder of what he meant and what the hell was he even speaking about, even though he already had an idea. He doesn't want to believe in it, because Luhan could never love him the way Sehun loved him. There was just no way, no freaking way, because that only happened in his dreams and dreams don't just come true. No matter how many times you've dreamt of something, it'll never come true. The dreams will continually be shattered and destroyed. He learnt that the hard way. 

˝Hyung.. what-˝ He finally found his voice but before he could continue his words were silenced by a pair of soft pink lips plastered onto his. How many time shad he dreamt of those lips on his, oh how he doesn't want to wake up right now because it feels so real, but he knows it's not true, it never will be true. It never was true. 


​˝ Sehun, it's time to wake up.˝ Joonmyun's voice rang in his ears as he woke up from his yet another dream. He lifelessly pulled himself up to sit, he wanted to cry so much but no tears came out only numbness remained in his his tired heart. 

Jongdae also had the same dream and it seemed so real, he was angry, for the first time in history he was angry for meeting Minseok for ever even entering this hell hole called SM. The dreams always ended in Sehun having a happy ending and his being left in the middle of nowhere. His life was hell, he didn't want this anymore, but he has fans that he needs to take care of. He knows that but he can't stop himself from wishing he never became an idol. 

Little did the two boys know of the same dream they had, and little did they know that two other persons had the same dreams.


​A/ N; well this is short and I've had an awful writer's block and I still do :c. But here it is, it seems that this thing is going to be hella long cause I've finished it like this. i wanted it to be more dramatic and things are about to get interesting, I hope. Well I am sorry for the long awaited update and I am so sorry for this garbage, I might delete it later on.