~ Two Broken Hearts ~ 4/?

Two Broken Hearts (HITAUS)

˝You weren't supposed to know that...˝ Jongdae sighed looking at the floor being utterly dissapointed in himself for telling Sehuns' secret. Luhan himself was astonished and didn't know of what to say or what to do.

 

˝Since I've said it, please leave Sehun alone. I'll hurt instead of him, but... just don't hurt him anymore. Just don't.˝ He muttered and walked out of the room, but not before grabbing his backpack that was lying on the clean brown floor. Things just got more complicated for Jongdae when he came face to face with none other than Minseok, the man whom he tried to avoid as much as possible.

 

You've got to be kidding me Jongdae cursed silently under his breath and brushed his way past Minseok. He wished to run away after he saw Minseok's face that clearly showed he'd been crying. His eyes were red and puffy from crying, his cheeks were glistening because of the tears. Jongdae's conclusion was that he must've been crying for a long while now. His reason for wishing to run away was that he was afraid that he'd hug Minseok at that moment, but he couldn't and he knew it.

 

He was close to the door, but he was stopped and Jongdae knew exactly whom had stopped him. Even after so long he still remembers how Minseok's hand felt on his skin. It used to feel warm and welcoming, but now it feels as if he's a vulcano ready to explode and do something he would regret. He took a deep breath to control himself and his dumb urges that he was cursing at.

 

˝Jongade-ah...˝ Even his voice was hoarse because of crying ˝I...I... I'm sorry....but please... Jongdae can we just...˝ before Minseok could continue Jongdae cut him off.

 

˝​No˝  his spat out seeming as if venom came out of Jongdae's mouth to Minseok. Jongdae walked off with more regret and guilt than ever. Sure he wanted to start again and have a closer relationship with Minseok, but his heart would still be hurting. He even sounds selfish to himself, but he doesn't want to hurt anymore. He wishes to move on, but he can't or otherwise said he doesn't want to. He's selfish and he admits it, he wants Minseok for himself and no one else.

 

Jongdae sat down on a bench in a nearby park, it was dark by now and the moon was lightning up the park. The wind was blowing lightly just so it moves the tree branches and the damp green grass, it had been raining the day before. The bench was also wet but Jongdae didn't really care about that, other things were much more important than a wet bench. His mind was clouded over with the image of a crying Minseok, his sad red puffy eyes and light pink lips that wore a frown. He wanted to cry and just disappear into the darkness and coldness of the night. It was cold and Jongdae being upset as he was at his encounter with Luhan forgot his jacket.

 

The dark brown haired boy buried his face into his hands and sighed in frustration. A few moments later he felt something drop on him, like a piece of clothing so he looked behind him in surprise, but the surprised face was changed into a frown and annoyance. 

˝Didn’t I already tell you tha-˝ this time it was Jongdae who was cut off by Minseok who sat down next to him and let out a sigh.
˝ Me and Luhan… we broke up… he broke up with me.˝ he mumbled under his breath looking at the ground.  Jongdae was surprised and shocked, but didn’t know what to do. His love was telling him that he’s now officially single and Jongdae didn’t know whether he should be selfish and ask him out or just try to awkwardly comfort him. Those were the choices, in life you always have two choices and the future depends on it on times. In Jongdae’s case it didn’t matter which choice he made, one way or another Minseok is long out of reach for Jongdae.

Jongdae looked at the sky and awkwardly patted the petite boys shoulder who was letting out little sniffs. Well isn’t this an awkward situation, shouldn’t he be the one comforting me? He wanted to laugh at it, but he didn’t feel like explaining why he had laughed.

˝Look at the bright side you still have food, fans, friends and there are many fish in the sea.˝ Jongdae tried to joke, knowing he at making jokes, at least he tried to. He even laughed at his lame joke.

˝You at making jokes.˝ Minseok commented slightly laughing between sobs.  Jongdae smiled lightly before removing his hand that somehow found it’s way to Minseoks back.
˝Glad you noticed.˝ He smiled but still didn’t look at Minseok.    

Jongdae kept looking at the sky which was  lighted by the moon and tiny little dots that people liked to call stars. When he was little he used to think about stars, when he looked at them from his bedroom window they looked like little bright white dots, but when he drew them they were yellow and shaped like a sea star. He had asked his mother about it, but she just laughed him off. Jongdae wondered about a lot of thing that he actually still wonders about even now at this age. The world still fascinates him, though he’s angry about how the world functions. It frustrates him that he thinks about these things, mostly because he has no answers to his questions.

Minseok took a deep breath and leaned his back on the bench, wiping away his tears. He looked at Jongdae and he felt bad about how he made him feel.  Only then at this moment did he realize that he was paying no attention in how Jongdae’s eyes lost their glint that they had before. Is it because of me? Jongdae, I’m sorry he thought with a small smile. Knowing he has no feelings for him, he wanted to be friends with Jongdae once again. He was thinking whether it would be good to be friends knowing how the younger feels about him.

˝Jongdae?˝ the younger answered with a mere silent ‘hmm’.
˝… Can we be friends again? ˝ He asked looking at the youngsters face. Minseok saw how Jongdae sighed before answering.
˝You know I can’t be friends hyung… I love you and being friends is something that will make me fall harder for you… I don’t want that. I want to be more than just friends… so it’s your choice whether you want to be with me more than friends or be strangers, and please choose now, just so I know whether to stay close or move away for the sake of my mentality.˝

Suddenly time stopped for Minseok, he had a choice to make, it was only fair to Jongdae.  


A/N: helloooo there again :D Here's another part, just because I won't be updating much in the next few days and my birthday is comming up and all so yeah :D Hope you liked it! Comment, upvote and subscribe if you like it (Do it if you want to :) ) Well yeah that's all ba-baaaaaiiiiii