Stolen

Mr. Pretty Boy
XSYKOTICA
STOLEN

LUHAN'S POV

 

10th of April. There's only a day left for me to cherish the wonders of Seoul.

And of course my moments together with Eunji.

 

Honestly, I don't want to stay away from her especially when my parents told me we might migrate to Canada after I graduate from College. But If I'll oppose them, she'd scold me.

 

So then, I have decided to just enjoy everything before that final day comes. And just as we have planned, we're here now in Gyeongpodae Beach for our early summer vacation.

 

"Wooooow~" She ran on the sand upon seeing the crystallizing, blue seawater.

"You're so hyped up today." I hovered closer to her. "It's so pretty."

"Who won't be hyped up with such a scenery?! Oh gosh I'm itching to wear a bikini right now! We better change into our swimwear now!" She clung unto my arms and rubbed her cheeks on it like a cat.

"Yeah... I think we should change now but seriously... you don't have to rub your cheeks on my arms."

"Sorry~!" She let go of my arms and idiotically grinned, mouth half open and eyes squinted. "Should we inquire for a room first?"

"Good thing that came to your mind."

 

And so without a reply, we walked off and inquired. The staffs were nice, yes. But unfortunately their niceness wasn't able to give us a larger room. And what's left for us is a small room with one bed. I doubt I could sleep peacefully tonight.

 

"Errr...we're going to sleep on the same bed?" Eunji asked as she closed the door.

"Obviously. We had no choice." I uttered as I took my shirt off.

"Wah!" I heard her shout from behind which made me turn around and gawk at her.

"Why?"

"You know, there's a bathroom there... you could change inside! You don't have to strip in front of me I beg you don't show your body to my innocent eyes—"

" okay. Calm down. You'll see my body later anyway." I covered my abs with my shirt and opened the bathroom door, carrying my luggage. Quickly, I ped it and search for my shorts.

 

But it's not ing there. I repeat, it's not ing there!

And so, I hysterically and thoroughly searched one more time that I even searched on the small pockets of my bag. But I found nothin

 

So does this mean, I have to walk and swim half ?

No no no.

 

"Hey, what's taking you so long?!"

"Shorts!"

"What?"

"I left my shorts at home!" I yelled, facing the mirror.

"What? The convenience stores are far from here. But I bought extra shorts! Do you want to try it out?"

 

Gawd. I have a bad feeling about that.

Still...

 

"Okay." I responded. I heard her running back and forth and after numerous scurrying around she finally knocked on the door.

 

Holding the door knob, I opened the door slightly until it's enough for her hands to fit in. She handed it and immediately shut the door after I have reached for it and crap.

 

How am I supposed to go out and swim wearing such a short, floral, linen shorts?

If only it's not rude to wear briefs outside I would do so.

Oh man... I have no choice.

 

And so, with a huge burden in my heart, I wore the shorts Eunji had lent me. It looks perfectly fine, yet for amusement. How could such shorts fit with my muscle-filled legs and thighs anyway? Besides, I didn't shave my oh-so-curly leg hairs.

 

SO EMBARRASSING. Should I still go out?

 

"Hey, Luhan. Move faster!" She complained behind the doors. Guess I should just bear with this. I'm still a man anyway.

"I'm done." I stepped out of the bathroom and this girl was standing in front of me seemingly thunderstruck with how I looked.

"Pfft." She suddenly turned around and laughed to death that she even fell on the floor, cackling and rolling.

"What?!" I exasperatedly asked with arms wide open.

"Y-you..." She uttered with a trembling voice and then continued laughing. "It looks... It looks so gross on you!" And she chortled once more, holding her stomach.

"Laughing on me... aren't you ashamed? My legs are fairer than yours."

"I know." She sat up and wiped her eyes with her index fingers. "You look like a girl! Just a while ago, my heart leaped because of your 'abs' but now, I realized you're actually prettier than me! And even ier than me!" Her guffaw dominated the room once again. When did I ever want to wear a girl's shorts anyway? This is getting annoying.

"Ah...so you're looking down on my manliness now? What if..." I held the button of my shorts. "I show you my treasure? Would you still tease me—"

"No way." She kicked the part I'm holding. Damn. That almost hit 'that part! I could've died! "I'm going to change now."

 

As quick as she could, she stood up carrying her bag then she hastened to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I waited for about 15 minutes and finally, she went out in her bikini. Her body? Nevermind. She's not that y. There are even baby fats on her tummy. But still for me, she was created impeccably alright.

 

"That was fast." I picked the towels, foods and other stuffs up and took a step out and she followed right away after fixing her things.

"Cause I was trained like a soldier." We walked together along the hallway.

"No. It's because you're not a lady at all."

"Uh huh and you're the lady between us... I'm aware of that."

"What?"

"I said everyone's looking at you." She whispered. Actually, I heard what she said and just now I was agitated that I asked 'what?' but then, there's an even worse problem than her mockeries.

 

Why the heck are the guys gawking at me? I'm a guy! I'm masculine!

 

"Oh...look at those eyes. They're all on you like a chick or a y model's passing by."

"Shut up." I uncomfortably adjusted the edges of the shorts I’m wearing as I took very little steps.  All of them are looking at me. I could see through them that they’re laughing insid

 

So I averted my sight to the other side but what shocked the hell out of me, is the presence of that guy from last month. Chan something… I couldn’t remember but… why the hell is he here?

And he’s even sneering at me. 

 

“Luhan! You’re so slow!” Eunji ran unto the water, jumped like a little kid and swam back and forth. “Come here!”

“Later. Just enjoy.” I sat on the sand and watched her excitedly her hands along the wave. The truth is, I want to guard her from that guy’s presence. I stayed there for 20 minutes, worried that that guy might approach her and do something terrible.

 

But I think I made the wrong calculations.

 

“Hey there, pretty babe!” He sat beside me recklessly that his shoulder bumped unto mine.

“What do you need from me?” I asked in a hostile tone.

“Why are you so rude? I’m being friendly here.”

“Are you stalking my girlfriend?” I asked, gaze on Eunji.

“Who knows?” I heard him chuckle. He’s getting to my nerves!

“Don’t you dare lay a finger on her! I’m telling you, she’s mine!” I faced him and held his neck tightly. “Or else I’ll kill you.”

“C-calm.” He  held my arms. “Down.”

 

In a quick pace, I removed my grip on his hand and heaved a sigh. All of a sudden, I heard Eunji calling me, seemingly frantic. She’s covering her chest and her face was frowned.

 

“Luhan!”

 

I squinted my eyes and arched my brows, trying to figure out what happened to her. She doesn’t seem like drowning… or maybe she got muscle cramps?!

 

“Stay away .” I uttered as I ran towards her.

“What happened? Do your legs hurt?” I chaotically asked as I cupped the both of her cheeks.

“My bra was untied and it was carried along with the current!” She told me, almost crying. “What should I do…”

“Geez. Don’t cry!” I scratched my head and thought of a way. Damn…. I’m only wearing shorts. Guess I should do this anyway.

 

Hurriedly, I took the shorts she lent me and handed it to her. “Use this for now.”

“But you-“

“Don’t mind me. I’ll be fine. Let’s go to our room now so you could change.”

“Th-thanks.”

“What are you thanking for? You’re my girlfriend and of course, I can’t neglect you.” I wrapped my hands around her shoulders, trying to cover her with all my might as we walked as fast as we could. Everyone might be looking at us but I don’t care. This is for her sake. “But next time, don’t wear swimsuits like that.  And don’t be so careless.”

“Yeah yeah, I understand.”

 

We were about to take a step in our room, when I felt that someone was following us. And when I turned around,

It was that guy again.

 

“What do you want?”

“I’m going to the restroom.”

“Stop fooling around! The restroom’s not here.” I was about to attack him but Eunji stopped me from doing so.

“Do you really think I like your girl? Oh no.You are so dense.” His brow raised as a twisted smile surfaced his lips.

 

And out of the blue, he grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him then laid his filthy lips on me.

Goodness, why?