Plan

Mr. Pretty Boy
XSYKOTICA
PLAN

LUHAN'S POV

 

I was engulfed in sleep when I was awakened by a sound of someone snoring.

And so, I slowly opened my eyes but I saw nothing. Yet, when I sat up, there she was on the wooden floor, sleeping soundly.

 

Literally.

 

 

A sweet and vibrant smile painted on my lips. I feel ultra happy...like I never want this moment to end.

I went down my bed and sat on the floor. She's drooling, like the usual. But who cares? Love doesn't look at this kind of things.

 

Ohgosh. Am I too poetic?

 

I brushed her hair and hung the fringes on her ears. Slowly, my face drew nearer on her face.

Nearer and nearer...

 

"Luhan and Eunji! Wake up we should leave early!"

 

Damn. It's already an inch distance!

 

I was dazed at the sight of her. And then again, that whosoever teacher knocked and shouted behind the freaking door.

 

"Luhan and Eunji!-"

"Coming!" I said in response. Seriously...

 

"Eunji." I tapped her shoulders. Unfortunately, she's not that easy to wake up.

"Eunji!" I repeated. This time, shaking her body.

"Nnn?" She mumbled as her eyes gradually opened. "Ohhh.. Luowhan." She drawled as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"They said we should get up now. Seems like we're leaving early?"

"Ahh." She uttered then stood up and I stood up too. But then our legs met...and we both fell on the ground

 

And accidentally kissed.

 

"Gah!" She jerked up and wiped the saliva on . Well, my lips were damped by it but...it's not disgusting anymore.

 

It feels sweet inside.

 

"You jerk!" She suddenly shouted that it surprised me. Why is she mad at me?!

“What have I done? That was an accident!”

“Tch.” She clicked her tongue. The thing I wasn’t expecting was, she blushed! Amazingly bright red! “Stand up now. We’re leaving already, right?”

 

She dashed out of the room, covering her lips with her arms.

And I was left there. Not stunned, but love struck.

 

I hope things could stay like this.

I hope I’d no longer be jealous and brokenhearted.

 

Finally, the time to go home came.

Just a while ago, I was hoping not to be jealous anymore.

 

But now, she’s with that guy again.

They actually seem lovey dovey. And it makes me freaking infuriated!

And he's even patting her head. And ruffling her hair. And holding her hand.

I’m gonna kill him! Someone, stop me!

 

“Eunji!” I called her as I dashed towards them.

“Oh, Luhan.”

“What are you doing here? We’re leaving already.” I uttered then shifted my sight to that Minseok. Well of course, he stared back at me. And now, we’re glaring at each other.

“Uhnn. I’m still waiting for Gayoon…” She suddenly spoke, kind of stuttering that I was a bit astounded.

“Is that so?” I plastered a smile. “You shouldn’t wait here especially when a bastard is around.”

“Oh? Who’s the bastard here?!” Minseok angrily shouted and held my collar.

“The heck?  Why are the two of fighting?!” She yelled at us. Gawd I’m being too obvious.

But, who cares?! I’m no more hiding my feelings, am I?

“A girl shouldn’t flirt with anyone else except her boyfriend.”

 

Gritting my teeth, I quickly exhaled of disappointment and walked away from them with heavy feet that I even bumped into the damn glass door!

Why didn’t I drag her away? Why am I expecting that she’ll go after me-

 

“Luhan!”

 

She went after me?!

 

“Luhan!” She repeated. Of course I have to stop. Honestly I’m so happy that I could die right now. But I have to control myself and pretend that I’m still mad so I’ll not face her~.

“Please…”

 

Crap she’ll gonna say please don’t go! What should I do?

 

“Please don’t…

 

say those things to Minseok again.”

 

Ah. I thought she’ll say something sweet. Seems like I shouldn’t expect something like that from her…again.

I was speechless, yeah, totally.

 

Just like that, the sweetness I felt earlier with our third kiss faded away with the swishing of wind.

And the me who was dumfounded stood there, seemingly frozen.

 

 

She cares more about Minseok…

She likes Minseok…

NOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAY.

 

“Hey you freaking beautiful lady!” Someone, rather, Sehun, shouted on my ears that my eardrums almost cracked.

“Bastard! Don’t shout on my ears!” I complained, covering my ears with the both of my hands.

“That’s because you were staring blankly at the universe there.” He drawled, chewing a bubble gum.

“Eunji... she doesn’t like me too. Why can’t she love me baaaaaaaaaaaaack?! Why?!” I constantly banged my head on the window. Hear all of my words! I don’t ing care.

“You’re too loud!” He locked my head with an arm of his and covered my mouth with his hands which made me feel calm, somehow. “And stop banging your head on the window. Everyone’s looking at you now, you know! Good thing she’s boarding a different bus.”

 

I did not respond. Cause I don’t give a sh*t about others now.

 

“If you want to know if she likes you too or not, why don’t you make a test or whatsoever?” He released and looked at me. With an eyebrow raised, trying to convince me.

“How should I do that?”

“Make her feel jealous!”

“HUH?!” I kinda said in a loud way out of shock. And I was slack-mouthed after that, upper lips raised and nose crinkled.

I’m actually starting to believe that she really like that guy. She even defended him!

 

Yesterday night, we were hugging. I even thought she actually like me! Opposite from what she was saying (the thing that she likes Minseok).

But now, I’m as hopeless as ever.

 

“Just try! Who knows, right?” He nonchalantly blabbered, looking through the windows on our side while still chewing a bubble gum.

“But…what if she feels happy for me instead? And then after our contract she’ll start dating that Minseok?!”

“Oh gawd your too loud! Stop worrying about that Minseok guy for now and focus on making her jealous. And if she doesn’t show any sign of jealousy, go for plan B.”

“Plan B? What’s that about?”

“Chase after her! Make her fall for you. But don’t forget to catch her.”

 

I gawked at him and carefully thought about his suggestion.

It’s fine to try plan A, I guess?

 

“Who would I use for this plan then?”

“Use? Ha! Your term’s quite improper, I think.”

“Why?” I asked, brows bumped into a scowl.

“You have to undergo an agreement. Yep, another agreement. You're not going to use her totally cause she agreed. That's better!”

 

Sighing, I scratched my head. Guess I should somehow…do this?

 

“Ask for a girl you have liked. Or someone she could be jealous at? First…do you know someone?”

 

I looked above and scanned my memory. I hope there is!

 

 

Ah! Gayoon!

 

“Her bestfriend!”

“What the heck? What if they’ll argue because of that?! Don’t you know someone else?” He clicked his tongue.

“I don’t! It’s fine. If they start fighting, then that means she likes me too, right? And if that happens, I’ll confess again.”

“Still…” He paused and heaved a sigh. “Okay. It’s up to you. Make sure you could fix any ruckus you’re going to make. Especially the relationship between those two.”

“It’s your suggestion, right? Let’s give it a shot. So, wish me luck.” I grinned.

 

Deep inside, I feel really uneasy. I’m not sure if this is going to work. And I don’t know if this will ruin their relationship ultimately. I’m afraid I’ll do something that will cause their friendship to break..forever.

 

God, should I do this or not?

Is this the right step to take?

 

I want to hug her eternally. I want to be her real boyfriend after this.

I’m really desperate to take her away from that guy so…guide me, please.

 

Author's Note:  Sorry it took soooooo loooooong. Anyway, I'm goiin to say this first. Hanji shippers, prepare your hearts. ;)

 

Random: I got sunburned T^T 

You can add me in facebook if you want~~♥  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008155836073&fref=ts (my new account teehee~)