A rival

Mr. Pretty Boy
XSYKOTICA
RIVAL

EUNJI'S POV

 

I thought I'll be staying in my room again. Fortunately, my beloved best friend had called and invited me for a get-together with Sehun and Luhan to a food festival!

 

"Look, Eunji! That looks delicious, right?" Gayoon pointed at that potato thing on the stick with something inside.

"Should we try them out?"

"Oops." Sehun and Luhan barged in and blocked our way. "You can't eat those, you girls might get sick." Sehun tittered and suddenly hastened to that food stand while tugging Luhan with him. Such gluttons.

"I think we should stay away from them. Those dogs won't let us eat!" I snorted

"I know right." Gayoon sighed in a whose.

 

And so, we walked away, to somewhere away from them. There are lots of food stalls around and just by looking at them, I feel like drooling. Seriously, is this heaven?

And as we walked more, our eyes caught a sight of a dalgona stand. Our eyes glimmered and rapidly, we ran towards that stand. There are a lot of people flocking around so... we might get and eat none!

 

Unknowingly though, I tripped over something.

And I thought my face will be destroyed forever.

Luckily, someone was standing in front of me and we both fell on the ground and voila!

 

I lost my fourth kiss. And there's more!

He accidentally held my s.

 

"Waah!" I jerked up, panting. What's more embarrassing than this?!

"S-sorry." He immediately stood up, brushing the dust off his clothes. Seems like he got wounded... "Aren't you..." He squinted. "Jung Eun Ji?!"

"Eh? Yeah... I am."

"Ahhh..." He uttered as he constantly nodded like he discovered something new. "I'm Park Chan Yeol. I'm your school mate from class E." He offered a handshake.

"Ah really?" I reached for his hand, which he shook up and down with tons of force.

"Nice to meet you." He gave me an idiotic smile, from ear to ear.

"Uhm...you too." I plastered a smile. When is he going to let go of my hand?!

"Eunji!" A beautiful angel called from behind. Oh gosh, thank God you came. "We were searching for the two of you! I thought you were both kidnapped." I heard him walking close towards me. And I thought this Chanyeol will release my hand already once Luhan gets close. But instead, he tightened his grip on my hand like he's never going to let of it!

"Hey Eunji, Luhan's here. Aren't the two of you done talking?"

"Uhmm..." I tried pulling my hand, but he's too strong! He's even mocking me with his smile! What's up with him?! "Uhm..." I widened my eyes and glared at him as I slowly faced Luhan. This isn't right! We're holding hands! "Hi." I faked a beam, struggling at the background as I tried to hide our hands and remove his clutch on it.

"Hi?..." Luhan raised a brow on me and apparently, he noticed that our hands were entangled with each other that I panicked inside and lost my strength and this annoying opportunity taker revealed that we were holding hands by simply raising our hands, uttering a weird "tadah~" which made all of us thunderstruck. Why is he doing this?!

 

Luhan's face suddenly became screwed up and unexpectedly, attacked Chanyeol with a powerful punch, in which Chanyeol almost got thrown away. Luhan turned to me, leering, and suddenly pulled me away. "Come with me."

"Gayoon—"

"She won't be lost. I'll text Sehun to accompany her around."

"Hey Luhan, listen! You're getting it wrong!"

"What did I get wrong?! I saw everything! You're holding hands secretly!"

"Just stop and listen to what I'm going to say!" I cried out as I forcibly plucked my hand out of his tight clench on it which made him stop walking too.

"Am I insufficient? Have you grown tired of me? Were you mad because I gave you an under—"

"Hey that has nothing to do with that!"

"Then what? Why? What have I done wrong? Why did youl replace me—"

And because he just won't stop blabbering, I pulled his face towards mine that our lips laid, leaving him slack-jawed.

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

Why did she do that? I know that sometimes, I don't act like a man at all but is it right to cheat on me?

 

"Then what? Why? What have I done wrong? Why did you replace me—"

 

I was about to tear up, but before I could finish babbling, she had shut my mouth with her kiss, out of the blue.

 

"Listen." She cupped my cheeks and sighed. "Listen to the story first before blabbering non-stop. A loving heart always listens, remember that."

"Just say what you're going to say!" I shouted, heavily breathing with anger.

"I tripped, and that guy was standing in front of me so w both fell on the ground. Then we accidentally kissed—"

"What?!—"

"Shh." She pressed my lips with her thumb. "And then he introduced himself as Park Chan Yeol and offered a handshake. But then he didn't let go of my hand, even when you came. And I don't know why he did that 'tadah~' thing but I guess, he's plotting something."

 

Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of that guy, he was hiding behind a  tree, and presumably, he became aware that I caught him and immediately hid somewhere unseen by my eyes.

 

"You should be careful about him." I rolled my eyes back to her with a slight, wary smile on my lips.

"Thanks for understanding."

 

Without responding, I buried her head on my chest as I locked her with my embrace, carefully thinking what that guy's purpose might be.

 

Author's Note: These past days I feel so lazy and I know my updates these apst days were cliche and I'm sorry about that//

[AD] I'm about to write a fantasy fanfiction and created random pairings but you might want to check it out. Support please~ *bbuing*