Chapter 6: One Door Closes and Another One Opens

Chasing Biases

It was late at night as the EXO boys made their way up to their apartment building. Dragging their feet, exhausted from the photo shoot. All twelve members didn’t bother to say a word as they walked up the stairs, they were almost like zombies. Nothing but groans and moans coming from their tired bodies.

 

Except for one. 

 

As the boy band finally made it to their dorm’s floor, Kris opened the door to their apartment, only to see one of s quickly pass by him and through the door. 

“I get the shower first!” Kyungsoo shouted to s.

 

“Ya Kyungsoo-yah what the hell?!” Chen groaned as the rest of the members started filling into their living room. 

 

“AISH, I wanted to shower first, so I could sleep..” Kai muttered.

 

“Hyung! We have to wake up early for school! Let us go first!” Sehun shouted through the door. 

 

“I’ll be quick! I swear!” Kyungsoo shouted back.

 

The two maknaes decided to say screw it, along with Luhan, Chen, and Xiumin, making their way to their rooms to pass out. 

As for the others, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, and Suho preoccupied themselves with the television. While Lay and Tao passed out on the couches. Each and every one of them still had their makeup on from the shoot, but none of them had the strength to deal with that now. 

They could only guess Kyungsoo must. He was a bit of a neat freak. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo had closed the door to the bathroom with a loud slam, resting his hands on the sink, with his head hanging low. 

 

Throughout the whole photo shoot he kept causing problems. 

He had a hard time paying attention. 

He looked lost during some shots. 

His head just wasn’t in it. 

And it was all because of her, and what the thought of her does to him.

 

Kyungsoo ran his hands through his hair and tugged at it.

Through the whole photo shoot he was practically at war with himself. He remembered every detail of what happened when he caught her. 

Like everything went in slow motion.

 

Kyungsoo let his mind wander as the event started to play back in his mind for the hundredth time. 

 

He remembered her beautiful eyes, and the way they looked at him. 

The way she said his name, and how it gave him chills. 

He can even look back at her shocked face and chuckle about it. Thinking of how cute her expression was. Thinking that if the guys had seen it, they would of thought she was mimicking him. 

Then when she last looked at him, when they brought her and Soomin in the studio to patch them up.. 

As she said that last thank you to him, he knew that last one was directly for him. 

 

Ooo…She was a sly one..

Just from earlier that day, all he wanted to do was know more about her. Why did she have to act so ing mysterious? “Why did she have to ignore me?” he thought. 

 

“God this isn’t good..” he let out softly remembering the heart ache she gave him..

 

Kyungsoo could feel that feeling come back to him, and immediately the water to splash in his face. He splashed himself with water continuously trying to bring himself back to reality, eventually washing off the make up he had on still as well.. 

 

He stopped and rested his hands back on the sides of the sink watching the water drip from his hair and face, hitting the now skin tone water swirling down the drain. He was even taking in deep breaths. 

 

This was what she could do to him..

He could feel a growl come from his throat as his frustration was starting to rise.

 

“She had to be the one the fall into me!” he said out loud to himself with a harsh firm tone. “But..better it be her then a sasaeng..” he argued softly, turning around from the sink and leaning back on it.

 

“She’s the one that’s making me like this! I’m practically betraying Umma!” his mind started again, his hand rubbing his face. “But..this is all natural..and this has never happened to me before. For a girl to make my heart flutter to the point where it hurts.. She was..so..so..”

 

“NO” he growled as his Jeckell and Hyde conversation continued. “Umma will kill me if she finds out..BUT I CAN’T ING DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!” he finally shouted out punching the tile wall. His fist made a loud contact with the wall, sounding like it should of hurt, but Kyungsoo’s glare stood. The pain didn’t even touch his face. 

 

This war was starting to give him a headache. If this went any longer he knew he was going to explode.

“I don’t think I can keep this to myself..” he muttered looking at himself in the mirror, his expression finally changing from frustration to defeat. 

Kyungsoo was independent. He like to handle things himself, he hated showing the others when he was vulnerable..but there was only a few of the guys he knew he could trust.

One in particularly, that could lead him to know more about Mirim. 

Now the question was whether or not he wanted to make this move..

 

Kyungsoo washed his face thoroughly and quickly dried himself off, deciding to save the shower for the morning. He then rushed out the door of the bathroom, and barged into his room, making the door hit against the wall.   

 

“Jeez! Why did you have to bust through the door? I’m trying to sleep.~” his roommate had jumped from the impact sound then groaned turing in his bed, so that the light from the hallway couldn’t bother him. 

 

“Jongin-ah..” he tried to start, but his roommates name was all he could say. He didn’t know how to start.  He knew Jongin might already know his feelings since he was sitting next to him the whole time he stared at Mirim earlier, and he was already assuming then. 

 

“Ugh..waee~~?” he moaned out with his eyes closed and tried to bury his face into the pillow. 

 

“I need..your help.” 

 

 

 

 

Mihyeonjae, Yoonhee, and Lina were sitting in the living room of their apartment relaxing from the day they all just came back from. 

A long day at the school, working with young kids to teenagers, helping with their English, then after they filled their fangirl needs. 

Besides Mihyeonjae eating at the his family’s restaurant every lunch, she walks around Seoul trying to get the perfect glimpse of Kim Hyun Joong. 

As for Lina and Yoonhee, early in the mornings, touching the YG building is like rubbing Budda’s belly for them. It was a good luck charm that seemed to satisfy their days working at the schools apart from each other. However also on their everyday ritual, was meeting back at the YG building, watching to see who they could see come in and out. 

Yoonhee has her fun taking creeper photos. Basically the fan taken photos you see of idols walking through the airport or getting into their vans. Yoonhee was sometimes just lucky enough to see a few of the idols coming in and out of the YG building and capturing pictures of their idols’ normal states. 

 

“AHHH TAE BABAY.” Yoonhee groaned out as she looked through her photos she had gotten earlier.

 

“YA! Did you get one of Mino!? TELL ME YOU GOT ONE OF MINO.” Lina leaned over Yoonhee’s shoulder to take a look at the tiny screen. 

 

“Why would I want one of Mino?”

 

“CUZ HE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU LOVE ME.”

 

“Look! There’s…one.” 

 

“OOOOOOOoooooOOooOooO. You …I’ll burn yo’ weave..” Lina threatened as her attitude was coming out. 

 

“DON’T YOU TOUCH MY WEAVE.” 

 

“HAHAHAHA oh my God guys..calm down.” Mihyeonjae just laughs by herself as she listens to the two friends bicker with each other. 

The oldest was busy on her phone looking through her feeds to keep a look out for her future husband. 

In the moment of silence the three were in, they suddenly heard their front door unlock. 

Without looking up they knew it had to be Mirim and Soomin finally coming back. 

 

“Hey! How did it go?” Mihyeonjae asked without looking up from her phone. Lina and Yoonhee did the same as they continued to look through the photos on Yoonhee’s camera.

 

“We didn’t get to do too much, but Soomin’s singing is getting better.” Mirim replied easily. 

 

“That’s good—HOLY WHAT THE HAPPENED?!” Miheyonjae’s tone suddenly changed once she got a good look at the other two.

Mirim and Soomin just stayed silent as they saw Lina and Yoonhee looked up as well. 

 

Mirim didn’t want to say anything out of a hurt pride, as well as the thought of thinking of D.O. again. 

As for Soomin, she stayed quiet, because she didn’t know what her mom would do. Miheyonjae is one for going over and beyond. 

 

“Oh my GOD.”

 

“STEF WHAT THE ?” 

 

Mirim just huffed as she thought back on the beating. “It’s a good thing y’all are sitting down..” 

Mirim sat down on the floor resting her elbows on the coffee table, while Soomin sat next to her mom. 

 

“Did y'all two get jumped or something?” Mihyeonjae asked as she looked over her daughter’s face. “I’M ABOUT TO SAY IT TO SCHOOL AND FIND WHO DID THIS.” 

 

“Umma, I’m okay. Unnie is the one that got it the worse..” Soomin stated before Mirim could answer the main question.

 

“More like I got jumped..” Mirim took a huge sigh before starting again. “I went to pick Soomin from school and there was a huge amount of fans around this black van. Turn out that some of the EXO members had come to pick up Sehun and Kai. When they came out I got pushed into the fans, pissing off these two girls in the process, took a hit and got pushed into the middle to get caught bY DO ING KYUNGSOO then the fans ripped me out of his arms and were out for my blood. I basically ended up causing a riot. Soomin ended up in it because she was trying to get some girls off of me..Next thing we knew we were pulled into the van by EXO as we tried to find out way out.”

 

“WAIT WHAT!?” the three chorused at the same time. 

 

 

 

 

After some time and a more detailed repeat of the story the three girls still had their jaws on the floor. 

 

“So..you met them all..” Lina spat out in a giggly shocked way. 

 

“SEHUN TOUCHED YOUR FACE” Yoonhee spat out and pointed at Soomin dramatically. “HE WAS LITERALLY WITH IN KISSING DISTANCE TO YOUR FACE.”

 

“UNNIE STOP. MY HEART CAN’T TAKE IT.” Soomin spat back as she fell over on the couch thinking about Sehun again. As if it wasn’t hard enough to get through when it really happened. 

 

“OMG THE ENVY IS REAL.” Yoonhee added before going off into her own little world. 

 

“So D.O. didn’t look at you the whole time after that?” Mihyeonjae asked Mirim curiously.

 

“No…and I didn’t even look at him either..not until I left and kinda thanked him..” Mirim answered with a sulk. “What if he hates me?” 

 

“It doesn't really sound like that though..” Mihyeonjae replied as she tried to picture how it all happened.

 

“I don’t even know how to face him again..” 

 

“Well, since Kai and Sehun are getting close to Soomin-ah then why don’t you tag along? Maybe they can put in a good word for you or something if they know how you feel about Kyungsoo.” Lina said easily.

 

Mirim laid her head on the coffee table as she continued to sulk. She sighed again before telling the girls something she left out. “I even got Junmyeon and Kris’ numbers..” 

 

Again the three girls that were being filled in had their jaws drop.

 

“WWWWAAATTTT?!”

 

“Oh…did I miss that?” 

 

“WHAT THE ARE YOU WAITING FOR??! TELL SUHO ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS.” Mihyeonjae practically screamed. 

 

“I WANT KRIS’ NUMBER!” Yoonhee and Lina screamed at the same time.

 

Mirim shot them a stare..”Kris already has a problem with me and I with him, if I give you two his number what makes you think that will make things any better? NO. I don’t want to see his dookie face again so NOT EVEN GOING TO GET IN THE LINE OF FIRE.”  

 

“Anywaaayyy, why don’t you message Suho? It’s not like the leaders wouldn’t have noticed or anything.” Lina added. 

 

“Yeah. They are leaders for a reason!” Soomin added as well. 

 

“Ya..not you too.” Mirim sighed seeing Soomin was taking the other’s side.

 

“He I would of already told Kai and Sehun if I had their numbers.” Soomin dead paned. 

 

Mirim banged her head on the table and tugged at her hair, until she heard her phone suddenly go off. “What the ?” she thought. 

 

“SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!?” Yoonhee slightly started to freak out thinking that it might be Suho or Kris. 

 

Mirim unlocked her phone to see that it was a text message. 

 

From: Unknown

To: Mirim-ah

 

Annyong Mirim-ah! It’s Baekhyun!~ v(^-^) 

I just wanted to see if you and Soomin-ah go home alright, since it’s late!

And also..the members and I wanted to apologize to you about Dyo-ah. He was being really rude today, but don’t mind him!

 

 

Mirim’s eyes grew wide as she read the message. “HOLY .” 

 

“WHO IS IT!?” the all asked at the same time.

 

Mirim just laid down her phone on the coffee table and slid it to the middle for the girls to look over.

 

 

As each and every one of them read it, the group of girls all started to freak out. 

 

“HOLY ”

 

“IT’S BACON”

 

“AHHHHHHHH WHAT THE !?”

 

“HOW DID HE GET YOUR NUMBER?!”

 

“WHY DID HE MESSAGE YOU?!” 

 

“I DONT ING KNOW, BUT AHHH..”  

 

They all continued to squeal and fling themselves around the living room. 

 

“TEXT HIM BACK.” 

“NO CALL HIM”

 

“HELL NO I’M NOT CALLING HIM!” Mirim shot back. 

 

“UNNIE! TEXT HIM BACK BEFORE HE THINKS TO CALL.”

 

Mirim grabbed for her phone and started to text back.

 

To: Byun Baekon

From: Mirim-ah

 

Annyeong! I’m surprised to hear from you Baekhyun-ssi..haha. 

How did you get my number? And Soomin-ah and I got home fine. 

Ah..Kyungsoo-ssi..I forgive him, of course, but I wasn’t mad about it either.

 

 

To: Mirim-ah 

From: Byun Baekon

 

Heh, I begged Junmyeon hyung for it. XP 

You should be mad! It was the first time you met! He didn’t have to ignore you like that..

 

 

“Looks like even Bacon thinks it’s weird he was being so rude to me..” Mirim muttered. 

 

“Ya, just talk to him. Maybe he can help you out.” Lina reassured.

 

She decided that maybe the girls were right.. 

Since it’s Baekhyun, and he was so sweet earlier, maybe she could see what he thought about everything..

 

Mirim took in a deep breath before walking into her room she shared with Soomin, and closing the door behind her. 

 

Her mind was going around in circles. 

It was the same while she worked with Soomin earlier. 

Even when she was able to forget about everything that had happened earlier today, anytime she would see her reflection, seeing the cuts, the bruises and the bandages, everything would come flooding back to her. 

 

The funny thing was that she had no idea if this was a dream come true, or a nightmare. 

 

 

To:Byun Baekon

From: Mirim-ah

 

…still..

 

 

Mirim stared at the awkward message she typed out.

 

That was all she could write..

 

Being a Scorpio, they aren’t very open to people at the beginning, however once a friend you are a friend for life. Even when they only have the capacity to trust few people. 

Byun Baekhyun and the other EXO members seemed sweet as sugar, but..they were idols. 

They were on a whole different level. 

It wasn’t about being afraid to treat him as a regular person..it was more of..she didn't know if she could trust them when they are idols. They say anything to the public it’s news. 

Mirim sighed at her thoughts. “What the hell am I even trying to say..” 

 

She looked back down at her phone screen, erasing the small message. 

 

 

To: Byun Baekon

From: Mirim-ah

 

Kyungsoo-ssi must not like me….

 

 

She closed out of the message before she could send it, and looked at her phone’s screensaver. 

It was a picture of Kyungsoo with his perfect heart smile. Before today when she would see a picture of her bias, no matter what it would make everything go away. 

Now when she looked at it..it didn’t make her uneasiness go away. It caused her heart to ache even more. Only because of the thought that was going through Mirim’s mind was that, his heart shaped smile seemed a lot harder to reach. He had to hate her right now..  

 

With another deep breath, Mirim opened her contacts, found Byun Baekon, pressed his name and put the phone to her ear. 

 

Mirim nervously bit her lip as she could hear the soft ringing from the other end. 

She could feel her heart clench in nervousness. 

That..scared feeling. 

She didn’t know what she was doing anymore. 

 

“Yobosaeyo? Mirim-ah?” she could hear Baekhyun’s voice through the ear piece. He sounded a little concerned. 

 

“Annyeong Baekhyun-ssi..” Mirim replied softly.

 

“Why did you call?” he asked slightly surprised, even though he had a strange feeling. She had text back so quickly before, but just now it took her around 30 mins before she called. 

 

“Just…easier..” she replied softly again. 

As a slight silence stood, Mirim spoke again. “Kyungsoo-ssi..must not like me..heh heh..”

 

“Anniyaa~ Mirim-ah! He’s just..build up a wall. He’s..being complicated. He’s been doing that a lot lately.” he tried to explain. It was technically true, but even he didn’t understand why his wall seem to be on a whole new level today. He was being really rude, which was something Kyungsoo never did.

 

Mirim let the information soak in. 

He has a wall up..

 

 

As she continued to not say anything, Baekhyun took the initiative to talk again. “..does it bother you? That all this is coming from him?” he asked innocently. 

 

Mirim was thanking God that they were on the phone and not talking face to face. The red covered her cheeks and that would of given her away. 

 

“You not answering is giving you away Mirim-ah.” she heard the smile on his face.

 

“Baekhyun-ssi..” 

 

“Ya, you don’t have to be so formal, we are the same age.” he started to tease. He wanted to make this something that wasn’t as uncomfortable as it was now. After caring for her earlier and seeing what kind of girl she was, Baekhyun really liked her. She wasn’t a scary fan, she was one of the sweet ones, she was down to earth. Since he felt comfortable he wanted her to feel that way as well. 

 

“Baekhyun-ah..haha.” she said shyly causing him to chuckle as well. 

 

“So is Dyo-ya your favorite then?” She could hear a smile pull at his lips as he tried to act innocent. “Why else would he worry you? I saw you give scowls back to Kris hyung. That’s bold.” he laughed. “But you refused to look towards Kyungsoo-ya.” 

 

“Aish…yes okay? Kyungsoo-ssi is my favorite.” she said defeated. No bother in trying to hide it..

 

“Ya~ Keyeopta~” he teased again. 

 

“Yah..” she tried to threaten. “Anyway it doesn't matter..His attitude..him having to be nice to me doesn’t matter. Just like how Kris’ scowls don’t matter. I can go one with my life.” 

 

“What makes you think that? You like him don’t you?” 

 

Mirim sighed for the nth time that night. “It shouldn't bug me. Even if I do like him, he doesn't seem to like me. I can’t do anything about that. If he hates me like Kris, he hates me. I’m not gonna try and change his mind. It would be a waste of time, and I’ll only get hurt in the end.” 

 

“You sound hurt now Mirim-ah.” he tried to point out to her. 

 

“So what if I am?” she said sadly. “I’ll only be a fan a to him. Or maybe even nothing at all. I’ll just have to stay away from him..”

 

“You really think that’s the right answer?” he asked doubting. “This is only the first meet.”

 

As Baekhyun again, heard nothing from the other line, he decided to continue. 

 

“Give him another chance before you give up Mirim-ah. That’s the best thing you can do. First impressions can be changed.” he said trying to change her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So it seems that everyone else had an eventful day but me.” Mihyeonjae slightly sassed. “I’ve been going back to Hyun Joong’s restaurant for weeks and STILL no sign of him!” 

 

“I don’t think seeing them from a distance counts like it would after what Soomin-ah and Mirim-ah have gone through. THEY’VE BEEN TOUCHED.” Lina pointed out, sounding a little bitter as well. 

 

“OH! THAT REMINDS ME—“ Yoonhee tried to talk but got cut off. 

 

“YA! Unnie, you don’t understand the impact!” Soomin started to argue with Lina. 

 

“I WANT TO BE TOUCHED.”  Lina cried. 

 

“Shoot. I want more than just one touch…” Mihyeonjae snapped. 

 

“Guys…” Yoonhee tried again.

 

“UMMA!” Soomin shouted embarrassed. 

 

“Hehehehe I can agree with you on that.” Lina creepily giggled. 

 

“NETTA~~~~” Yoonhee tried to get her best friend’s attention. 

 

“OH MY GOD.” Soomin finally got up from the embarrassing conversation walking into her room where Mirim was at still talking to Baekhyun. 

 

Mihyeonjae and Lina continued to giggle, at both their wishes and the youngest walking off. 

 

“NETTA!!” Yoonhee shouted slapping Lina’s thigh, “I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING”

 

“OW DAYUM WAT!” Lina shouted back. “WHY YOU ALWAYS GOT TO HIT MEH?” 

 

Yoonhee decided to not answer the last question and started her story. “Okay, so, there’s this girl I work with at the school that I’ve been talking to that is a huge fan of YG like us. And she was telling me about this thing YG is doing! She said that they are having some party for something so all of YG are going to be at this club. SHE GOT VIP PASSES THAT GET HER IN BUT IT TURNS OUT SHE CAN’T GO, SO SHE GAVE THEM TO MEH~~~” she suddenly brought out the passes out of no where and started to sway from side to side, in a derp like happy dance. Almost as if it was her strange way of praising herself. 

 

“OH MY JANELLE HOW COULD YOU HAVE KEPT THAT TO YO’SELF TIL NOW!?” 

 

“I ING FORGOT OKAY, BUT I HAVE THE PASSES. THESE GLORIOUS PASSES THAT ARE GOLD AND HAVE YG WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM. I WILL SEE T.O.P. IN THE FLESH UP CLOSE!“ Yoonhee continued to shout as her facial expression followed. He eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her skull. 

 

“OH MY I’LL GET TO TALK TO GD, I WILL TOUCH HIS BODY. I WILL GET TO SEE GD’S BEAUTIFUL FACE IN FRONT OF MINE~~” Lina started to become giddy just thinking about it. 

 

“UGH WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING!”

 

“YEESSS” 

 

“UGH AGAIN. I need to get in some how to find an opportunity to get close to Hyun Joong!” Mihyeonjae cried. The whole time during Lina and Yoonhee’s conversation, she had been entertained, but suddenly the bitterness from before came back when she had realized how she is still far away from her Kim Hyun Joong.

 

“Don’t worry unnie, something will come up.” Lina comforted. 

 

“Yeah right! I’ve been to his mom’s restaurant for weeks, and he still hasn’t set foot in there. Though my plan of getting close to his mom, seems to be working! She’s starting to recognize me as a regular customer, and is trying to remember my name!”

 

“See! Keep going and maybe she’ll fall in love with thinking of you as a daughter!” Yoonhee tried to help out as well. 

 

“YES! So all that’s left to do, is to try and get close to her!” 

 

“Unnie!” 

“Umma!” 

 

The three in the living room suddenly heard Soomin and Mirim coming running out from their room.

 

“HOLY , unnie! Kim Hyun Joong is going to be in a drama!” Mirim informed out of breath. Her and Soomin had literally jumped up and ran to the living room without thinking twice. 

 

“WHAT?!” Myhyeonjae shouted and grabbed Mirim’s cell out of her hand.

 

“UMMA TRY OUT FOR IT! You found a place to take you as an actress right?!”

 

“NO BUT I ING WILL!” Her mom exclaimed. “I HAVE TO GET THE LEAD FEMALE PART.” 

 

“Fighting!” the girls all cheered.

 

 

 

“What do you think?” Lina asked walking out of a dressing room. She walked out in a knee length dress that was black on top, then faded into a dark aqua color.

(http://www.plus-model-mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/9-14-Featured-Trend-Igigi.jpg)

 

“Hmm…it’s pretty..but I you have to catch GD’s eye! Maybe you should show a little more?” Yoonhee pondered. 

 

“God just thinking about us going to this party tomorrow night is insane!~” Lina exclaimed from behind the dressing room curtain, changing back into her clothes from before. 

 

“Hehehe you love me now?~” Yoonhee gleamed with a dorky pose, once Lina came out. 

 

“Stop, and maybe.” she smiled at her best friend. 

 

“Oh my God, okay, so I had this dream last night about how us meeting GD and TOP is going to go down.” Yoonhee started. 

 

“Yoonhee-ah, no. Why are you trying to make everything in your dream happen, IT’S A DREAM.” 

 

“Because it was perfect, NETTA! This night has to be perf!” 

 

“YA, call me unnie! You’re a year younger than me!” 

 

“UUUUGGGHHHHH”

 

“ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, Tell me what you are gonna do to get TOP to talk to you.” Lina rolled her eyes, as her and Yoonhee started to walk around the dress store. 

 

“Okay so we were in the club and we started drinking. I got super drunk and started dancing by myself. I have no idea where you were, you got lost somewhere. I see TOP and he sees me. MY EYES LOCKED WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL EYES, but he gets freaked out..BUT IT’S OKAY! Because some sort of unfortunate events happen to where he has to take care of me! Then he looks into my eyes, noticing I’m everything he is looking for, so HE TAKES ME HOME WITH HIM. THE NIGHT WAS SO GLORIOUS I GET THE D.”

 

“Yoonhee-ah…” Lina said dead panned. This feeling for her was a normal thing. When it comes to Yoonhee and he crazy thoughts. Lina couldn't help but look back at her friend with a judgmental look.

 

“DON’T ING JUDGE MEH!” Yoonhee whisper shouted dramatically. 

 

“..judging.” she replied bluntly as she continued to look through the racks of dresses. 

 

“MY NIGHT MEETING T.O.P. WILL BE PERF!”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Lina brushed off. “Here, this is cute.” she changed the subject as she pulled out a dress for Yoonhee. “Go try it on.” 

 

“Oooooo okay!” Yoonhee grabbed the dress and walked off back towards the dressing rooms with Lina right behind her. 

“So what’s your plan to get GD to notice you?” she asked once she pulled the dressing room curtain to hide her. 

 

“Can’t I just go up to him and be like ‘Heeyyyy, come to meh~’” Lina tried to play out seductively. 

 

“NO NETTA. Be more creative!” Yoonhee cried out from the dressing room. 

 

“Ughh..I don’t know! All I know is that once I see his beautiful face I better not hit the floor.” she gave up.

 

“Hehehehehheh~~” Yoonhee creepily giggled. 

 

“Ya shut up and let me see the dress dookie!” Lina changed the subject.