Chapter 3: The New Student Lee Soomin

Chasing Biases

“What I don’t understand is how you didn’t win!” Mihyeonjae huffed sitting down on the couch, Soomin followed right behind joining her. She was still annoyed about last night. 

 

 All the girls just woke up a few minutes ago and were getting ready for their first day of school. Soomin being the only student, while the rest were getting ready for their first day of being an English teacher. Surprising the others Mirim was the first one up and dressed, already sitting at the dinner table. She’s only like this on the first day to anything though. Mihyeonjae and Soomin were sitting on the couch facing towards the hallway where the bathroom was, waiting for their turn to use it. Yoonhee and Lina were already in the bathroom washing up and getting ready, leaving the door open for conversation. 

 

“For REAL tho! That girl that sang with Ailee didn’t deserve it!” Yoonhee whined with her toothbrush in hand peeking out from the bathroom, agreeing with Mihyeonjae.

 

“Guys, whatever you know Soomin-ah’s the real winner cuz of one thing; she met Taemin!” Lina laughed from the bathroom at how lucky Soomin was, while continuing to fix her hair “And girl, you know he liked you. Who would smile at you like that for no reason? I SAW Y’ALL FROM THE CROWD!”

 

“Y’ALL AIN’T SLICK” Yoonhee yelled from the bathroom pretty much agreeing, making them all laugh. 

 

Soomin started to blush thinking back on her and Taemin’s small conversation. Everything that happened the night before was pretty much tattooed into her brain. 

The way he smile at her, how well they worked together. She could only think about when she was going to see him again. It was like everything was so perfect. 

 

“You know he wants to see you again~” Mihyeonjae added in. “GAH! I can’t believe you actually had the guts to talk to him. I never thought that would happen.” she said with a playful unbelieving tone.

 

“JEE THANKS UMMA!” Soomin shouted sarcastically and stuck her tongue out. 

 

“Shut up! You said the same thing yesterday!” she argued back crossing her arms.

 

“Well, Soomin-ah is the first to talk to her bias and it looks like things are definitely going to go well! Now who do you think is next?” Mirim smiled wanting to instigate a bit. 

 

“ it better be me.” Mihyeonjae said bitterly, showing her impatience. 

 

“You haven’t even seen Kim Hyun Joong yet unnie.” Lina said as a matter of fact. 

 

“Don’t worry I will. I refuse to be the last one!” she said with determination. She even started to go through her phone to see what his schedule might be today. She never thought fan sites and the web would help so much. 

 

“Hey we won’t be either!” Yoonhee shouted from inside the bathroom. “I need to meet T.O.P!”

 

“Guys come on we have to hurry. And Soomin-ah good luck at school today~!” Mirim sang getting up from her seat to grab her bag.

 

“Yeah! You said you picked dance to major in right?” Lina asked being the second to finish, letting Mihyeonjae in the bathroom.

 

“Yeah it would be able to help me and it would give me a place to practice.” she answered. 

 

“You better watch out for those boys in school. You have to keep Taemin in mind!” Lina teased.

 

“Don’t worry. Nothing will blind me from him.” Soomin smiled and ran to get ready after seeing Yoonhee come out. 

 

 

 

 

“Alright here we are.” Mirim said as her and Soomin stood in front of SooMoon University’s gate. 

 

“Thanks for walking me unnie, but you know you didn’t have to..” Soomin said nonchalantly as she slightly gripped her backpack’s straps out of nervousness. 

 

“Hey I wanted to and not to mention it takes a little of the pressure off.” she replied patting her dongsaengs back seeing her little fidget.

 

Soomin sighed as she looked up to see the large buildings poke up from behind the gate and started to bite her lip.

 

“Hey come on, you should get going. It’s not going to be that bad.” Mirim lightly pushed.

 

“Alright..I can do this…it’s college..its going to be different from high school..fighting!” she pumped herself up. 

 

“Fighting!” Mirim smiled and hugged her. “I’ll see you at home!” 

 

Soomin nodded and waved as Mirim left her at the gate. Looking back up to the buildings, she finally gathered enough courage to walked through the gate. 

 

Not having anyone to talk to, she decided to plug headphones into her phone and start listening to whatever kpop songs she had. Soomin started walking up the path to her campus confidently with her small backpack, wearing a pale orange overly large sweater and black leggings underneath, sporting brand new red dyed hair. 

 The farther up she went, the more she started to notice students around.

 

SooMoon University was known for having their wide spread of majors, but most of their students came to major in their Arts department. 

Music composition, majoring in an instrument, painting, dancing..etc. 

So the students she started to see definitely fit the picture. 

Soomin quietly walked up the rest of the way and looked around her campus. She was amazed at how the university looked like it’s own little community. 

The amount of students she saw was crazy. It looked like a little bustling town.

So many out in the courtyard with their instruments, or just reading, even gossiping. Even more students coming in and out of the multiple buildings the university had. 

Soomin half expected to catch a few people’s eyes only because she was a foreigner. Her hair had gone from blonde to red after randomly dying her hair last night after they came home from Immortal Song. She even expected that to give her a few looks. 

 

However…the amount of looks she was getting didn’t make sense. 

Some were even whispering amongst themselves. 

She knew they had to be talking about her.. 

They were looking straight at her..

 

“What the hell?” she said to herself looking away from their eyes. “Maybe I should just head to class..” 

 

Even as she made her way to class, the same thing seemed to happen. 

Everyone she would pass would take one look at her then jump to whoever was around to whisper something about her. Soomin was starting to get really annoyed, and her face showed it. She decided not to say or do anything yet. Just bare it for now..and act like it wasn’t any of her business. 

 

As Soomin came face to face with her classroom’s door, she opened it slowly. The students that were in the room came to a sudden halt, all turning to lay eyes on her. Soomin just took in a huge sigh before she looked around to find a few seats empty in the back. 

“Perfect” she thought. “Sitting back there should be the best since I won’t be able to feel their eyes shoot lasers in the back of my head.” 

 

Making her way to the back, a student stood up and blocked her path. “Uh, can I ask you a question?” she asked nicely to Soomin’s surprise. 

 

“Sure?” Soomin answered taking out one of her ear buds, deciding to be nice as well. The girl didn’t seem to want to do anything to her. 

 

“You are the girl that danced and sang with Taemin last night, right?” 

 

Soomin was taken aback. Was this what all the staring was about?

“Uh neh, that was me.” 

 

“YA! See I told you!” the girl turned to the rest of the class. Other students from the class and even the halls started to surround her. Creating a whirlwind of questions, comments, and little cheers for her performance. 

 

“You danced so well!” 

 

“How does Taemin oppa act in real life?!”

 

“I’m so jealous!” 

 

“You should of won! You were the only one that danced!”

 

“What are you majoring in here?” 

 

“WAh! You’re hair is soo red!” 

 

“YAH! EVERYONE TO YOUR SEATS, AND STOP BUGGING THE NEW STUDENT.” The teacher yelled as he was coming in the door. 

 

All the students quickly scrambled back to their seats leaving Soomin standing there in the middle of the isle. 

 

“Now Soomin-ssi, please come up to the front of the class and introduce yourself properly.” he said nicely to her once he reached his desk. 

 

“Neh..” she answered walking back to the front of the class. “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Soomin imnida.. Dance major. Please treat me well.” she bowed. 

 

“Very nice, you can go ahead and sit yourself somewhere in the back where there are empty seats.”

 

“Neh.” she answered walking to the back and sitting herself down. “…all that was something I was not expecting..” she mumbled to herself. 

 

“Well class I hope you enjoyed your break. Now its time to get back to college algebra.” the teacher said and was about to turn to the board. 

 

SLAM! The door to their classroom flew open. “GUYS THEY ARE HERE. THEY CAME TO CLASS TODAY. KKKKYYYYAAAA~~!!” a girl screamed then ran down the hall. Most of the students in Soomin’s class closely followed with their phones in hand. 

Soomin could even start to hear a lot of screaming from coming down the hall. 

 

“Jesus…just when I thought today was going to be a normal day..not with these two around..” her teacher groaned, and started to write notes on the whiteboard. 

 

“Eh…?” Soomin sat in the classroom by herself staring blankly towards the door. 

As her mind was wondering confused, she started to roll up her headphones and take out her notebook to start copying the board until something caught her eye at the door. 

 

Two boys walked in being followed by what looked like the whole school. 

 

“Ah..Jongin-ssi, Sehun-ssi, nice of you to join us on the first day back.” the male teacher said bitterly. 

 

 

“What’s up saem?” Kai threw him his smile knowing how annoyed his teacher was while Sehun just rolled his eyes as the two walked towards the back of the room. All the rest of the students that were actually in the class sat at their seats while the students that weren't just stayed by the door taking pictures. 

 

“YAH GET OUT AND GET TO YOUR CLASSROOMS.” the teacher yelled sternly.

 

Soomin’s jaw dropped, and her eyes grew wide as saucers. 

“Holy ..” she breathed as she watched the two EXO maknaes walk towards her and take seats next to her. 

She immediately froze. Sehun sat to her left while Kai sat right behind him. Not even acknowledging her or anything. They acted as if the seat they usually sat next to was still empty. Even if Soomin noticed them blowing her off..she still couldn’t manage to move.

 

“Now may I proceed with our lesson?” the teacher sarcastically asked and turned back to the board to finish his notes before he started lecturing. 

 

 

“OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!” Soomin complained as she shrank in her seat, trying to resist the urge to pull out her hair. 

Besides her being a huge fan of EXO there were two reasons why she couldn’t even stand being next to them. 

 

One, Kai was the bias killer. He is good looking, in whatever he does or wears, and he was Taemin’s best friend. He was even more good looking in person, but seeing part of his personality when speaking to the teacher, he acted a little more confident then she would of originally thought… 

“Not surprising though..” she thought.

 

Then two, Sehun. He was the main problem. He was her favorite of the EXO group; her bias. And she was sitting right beside him. 

Her heart was beating in her ears, she could feel herself blush madly, and now she definitely wasn’t listening to her teacher. 

Soomin put her head down to try and calm herself, but the got the bright idea to look over at the two EXO members. 

Kai caught her glance since he had a clear view of her, and winked at her. 

Soomin squeaked a little, and put her head back down. “UGH ING KAI” she thought and banged her head against the desk, she could hear Kai snicker at her. Calming herself once again, she got the courage to look up once more, but this time towards Sehun. 

The light hit his blonde hair to the point where it looked like there was a glow behind him. It made Sehun look like he was an angel or something, even if his cold exterior said other wise. 

“FUUUUU” she screamed in her head. “HE LOOKS PERFECT LIKE ALWAYS.” she flung herself on her desk causing some of the students that were around her to worry. 

 

“Soomin-ssi, everything alright?” the teacher called with a raised eyebrow. 

 

“Uh..neh.” she answered shyly, and tried to distract herself by writing everything on the board. 

That wasn’t stopping her from looking over at Sehun though..

 

 

Sehun’s eyes may not have met Soomin’s directly, but he knew she was looking. 

He’d be stupid if he didn’t know. He could feel chills running up his spine, that could only be caused by someone staring.

He could also see her from the corner of his eye and he was starting to get annoyed. 

She wasn’t being sly about it at all! Both of her eyes were on him, she had been staring for a good five minutes already. Not to mention her little outburst. That wasn't obvious at all..

 

“Nothing ever changes.” he thought letting out a sigh. 

Fans were always predictable, and obvious, not to mention at times completely ing crazy. 

He was done with all of it. He hated seeing his friends and family get attacked. 

He hated being pushed around. 

He hated that he couldn’t properly walk around at school or even when he just wanted out of the dorm.

He didn’t even want to come to school because of crazy fans, but his parents pushed it, and SM actually aloud it. 

Getting a college degree was his end of the bargain he had to keep for his parents, if he was going to be an idol. 

 

And it was because of his bitter determination, the student body named him the Ice Prince. 

He wasn’t going to around with the girls here.

He wasn’t going to with his grades. 

He wasn’t going to up his image. 

Yet countless girls threw themselves at him, never once has he ever taken any of them seriously. At most he loved making them look like fools.  

Teachers challenged him, yet he continued to get good grades to the point where it frustrated them.

As for the students that tried to do anything to him or Kai to ruin their image, each one of them ended up with a punch to the face or worse. That was easy to get away with because no one had the gall to rat.

 

After starting to come to this school, some students understood him and his wishes well,  while others just continued to test him.

Jesus, was he annoyed. 

He was only here to finished up his loose ends with his parents and focus on being an idol. 

Can’t he get a ing break?

Now this new girl, with bright red hair, he has never seen before, is continuing to stare at him! 

 

“I’m going crazy..” he hissed throughout his teeth. 

 

“Alright, you guys get a 10 minute break.” The teacher concluded. “IF I SEE THAT ANY OF YOU GUYS DON’T COME BACK, I’LL BE DEDUCTING POINTS OFF YOUR GRADE.” 

 

“Neh~ “ the classes chorused, before some headed out the door, and others laid back in their seat. 

 

“Break time?” Soomin sat up “Whoo! COKA-COLA HERE I COME. Not to mention a bathroom..” she said out loud in English, throwing off some of the students left in the class, then ran out the door.

Sehun heard the foreign language and watched her as she ran out the door.

 

“Tck. Worse…she’s a foreigner.” he muttered. 

 

Kai leaned into his friend, “Hey she’s small and cute. Something the guys around here in Korea like. She even seems kinda funny.”

 

“All guys want to date foreigners. They never end up serious, so no point.”

 

“Hey, I hear they are a lot of fun. I know you won’t go around and chase no body, but shoot, ain’t nothing stopping me.” his friend smirked.

 

“Jeez Jongin-ah..”

 

“Think she’s a fan?”

 

“Ya..didn’t you see here staring at us?” he asked sarcastically, “Of course she is.”

 

“How ‘bout we go find her?” Kai smiled getting up from his seat wanting to play. 

 

Sehun smiled back and rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” he answered getting up, and following Kai out the door.

Time to have some fun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya, you hear about the new student?”

 

“The foreigner with red hair?” 

 

“Yeah! She’s the one that danced with Taemin oppa!”

 

“She’s the same person?! Jinjja?”

 

“Yeah! She seems a little strange though..”

 

“HA. Aren’t all foreigners?” the second girl giggled.

 

“No really though, she seems even more strange!”

 

“Wah! Haha Taemin must of not liked her at all!”

 

The two random female students continued to talk about the new student, they saw from this morning. Catching the ear of someone that was a little more interested then she should of been. 

 

Sulli turned around from her seat in the lounge, towards the two girls sitting behind her, taking in everything that they were talking about. 

 

“The girl that danced with Taemin sunbae last night?” she thought to herself. “Mwoya…sunbae didn’t enjoy this girl did he? She’s a nobody! Why would they be talking about her instead of me, and other two coming back to school?” she pouted.

 

Sulli’s natural sweet innocent face disappeared thinking of the new girl. 

Strike one, was being the talk of the school. That was her spotlight. 

Strike two…dancing with her sunbae. 

 

“Hm, let’s see what kind of girl she actually is.. If she is anything like these girls have been talking about, no way she would of left any kind of impression on Taemin sunbae.” 

She got up from her seat and started walking deeper into the university’s huge lounge to try and look for the foreign girl. 

 

As Sulli walked around, many students complimented her, and welcomed her back to school. 

The queenka put on her sweet smile for her fans and gave them all the fan service they ever wanted, before turning away in disgust once she finished. 

“UGH” she breathed out lightly after shaking hands with a new student. He had a face full of pimples, sweaty hands, and crooked teeth that stood out. After looking around, she rubbed her hands of the dirt only she felt. Brushing it away, off of her hand.

 

“Now..if i were a newbie where would I go?” she asked herself acting semi-cute for her fans that continued to watch her every move. 

 

As a sign to her answer she saw Kai and Sehun walk down from the stairs, looking as if they were following someone. 

Sulli walked far enough behind them to see they were following a small girl with bright red hair, that was 10 feet in front of them. 

 

She smiled seeing that she found her target. “Perfect.” 

 

As she followed quietly behind, she decided to sit back and watch the show to see what her hoonbaes will do for her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Soomin walked up to a drink machine looking through everything, to find something that resembled her favorite caffeinated drink. She did have to go to a bathroom anymore after leaving the classroom. After not seeing Sehun’s face, the feeling just disappeared. 

 

Keeping her eyes on the machine, a different feeling started to creep up on her. Something told her that someone was behind her but she didn’t want to look back. She was praying that whoever it was would leave her alone. 

The last thing she wanted was some enemies. 

Soomin continued to try and look through the many drinks to find out what resembled her coke, until she came across a hand that laid flat on the machine, and a body closing in on her. 

Soomin quickly turned around to be face to face with none other than EXO’s dance machine; Kai. A little too close.

 

“Hey there, beautiful.” Kai spoke in English with a heavy accent. 

 

The pronunciation of his sentence threw everything out the window. Soomin started to laugh out loud. “Oh my god..hahahha!” She would be mimicking that for weeks!

 

Suddenly Kai lost his cool and looked over to Sehun confused. “Ya! Didn’t I say it right?” he asked switching back to his native language. 

 

“Nice going Jongin-ah.” Sehun chuckled and pushed Kai away from her. “You made a fool out of yourself.” 

Sehun then turned his gaze to Soomin, who immediately stopped laughing once their eyes met.

 

“OH JESUS…” she thought to herself and her face started to get red. 

 

“Find the bathroom okay?” Sehun asked with a smirk wanting to embarrass her more. 

 

She looked away as fast as she could before he could see the redness reach her ears. “Aish…” she hissed. “WHO WOULD OF ING THOUGHT THAT HE UNDERSTOOD ME. GOD LET ME DIE NOW.” she continued to speak in her head. She even cursed her bladder as she could feel that urge come back again. 

 

Sehun just kept up his smirk and looked towards Kai, “Watch this.” he mouthed to him, putting a coin into the machine and hitting a button for a drink. Kai silently just stood there with his hands in his pockets bitter about her laughing at him. 

 

“By the way,” he called to her softly causing her to look up again, “I believe this is what you are looking for.” he said before fishing the drink out of the machine’s hole, and handed over the carbonated drink. 

 

Soomin slowly took it from him with huge eyes and stayed stiff as a statue. In the background she could hear Kai’s dorky laugh, and she already knew Sehun was getting a kick out of this. 

 

“Yeah” he thought to himself. “Totally worth it.” 

 

 

“YA!” the three turned to where the voice came from. 

 

“OMG ITS SULLI” Soomin started to freak out again in her head watching her walked down the hall towards them with her arms crossed. Sulli had put on her cute image as she pouted and stomped towards them. 

 

The last time Soomin saw her was back in the States when her and her mom met f(x) at the airport. 

“Wait…calm down. It’s just Sulli….” she told herself shaking off the star struck. She didn’t want a repeat of what had happened back then. 

Sulli wasn’t even her favorite from f(x), more like her least favorite, yet when she saw them in person for the first time, Sulli was the only name she could keep calling. 

Her mom continues to make fun of her about that! Thinking back on it, she successfully calmed down her star struck and put on an uninterested face. “Only my luck she’d be here too..” 

 

Sehun backed up from Soomin and Kai came up behind him. 

 

“Yah, what are you doing to this poor new student?” Sulli asked her two hoonbaes, having her innocent mask up. 

 

“We were just being nice, sunbae. We weren’t doing anything to her.” Kai replied. 

Both boys only heard about their sunbae’s two sides. They never witnessed it, but her fake-ness always shook them to the core.

 

Sulli then walked up to Soomin. “Did they do anything to you?” 

 

Soomin just shook her head with a straight face. 

 

“Hmm, well if they ever do anything to you tell me! I’ll put them in place.” she said with a sweet smile. “So what’s your name?” 

 

“Soomin..” she answered quietly. Soomin didn’t know what to make of Sulli. She could tell she was trying to be nice, but..all she knew is that she didn’t like Sulli for a reason. And whatever that reason might be she was willing to listen to it. 

 

“Nice to meet you!” she said happily. 

 

“Uh yeah, same here. I should get back to class…” she suddenly said quickly walking away leaving the three confused. 

 

“Did she just walk away like that?” they all thought in their heads. 

 

“Come on,” Sehun nudged Kai. “We should get back too.” 

 

“Bye sunbae.” they both bowed to Sulli before following Soomin’s foot steps. 

 

Sulli just huffed and crossed her arms watching the three walk away. “What the heck? Did she just walk away from me like that?! And just what do those two maknaes think were doing?! I definitely have to watch out for this girl.” 

 

 

 

 

It was after class, and Soomin was thankful to be out of there. Not only because it was math, but because she was no longer around the maknaes. Sehun continued to not pay any attention to her. Of course that never stopped her from stealing glances, but she couldn’t say the same for Kai. 

He’d try his best to talk to her, get something out of her, he even asked her questions about dancing with Taemin. She couldn’t tell if it was him just trying to be annoying, or if he was trying to be friendly. Maybe trying a bit too hard to be friendly. Soomin just decided to play it safe, since it wouldn’t surprise her if Kai ended up being a playboy. 

 

“So much for not being distracted..” she muttered. 

 

Either way, she was happy to be away from them, and decided to walk around her new school. The first time she came to see the school, she didn’t get a tour. So she didn’t think it was a bad thing to do before heading back home.

 

Soomin made her way from the lounge, to up and down the halls finding her other classrooms, and eventually made her way to the one of the main art buildings. 

One building was for the classic art, painting, drawing, sculpting, all that. 

The second building was for the music side of art. All of the instrument and singing classes, and of course dancing. 

Soomin found herself in the second building. 

Walking around the first floor, she could see all of the large class rooms for the instruments and singers. Even in between each classroom, sound proof rooms for practicing. She could even hear that the floor was lifted to make the whole floor sound proof. 

Making her way up to the second floor, she found herself on the dance floor. The whole second floor was dedicated to the dance majors, with nothing but small and large studios throughout the floor for both classes and practicing. As Soomin walked down the hall, she looked in each door’s window to find people inside of them dancing their hearts out. 

She smiled each time she would see a group or just one person working so hard, and even enjoying themselves at the same time. 

After passing by a few of the doors, she finally came upon an empty studio. 

 

“Hmm..” she thought. “Just for a little. Just to see how it feels.” Soomin opened the door to the studio eagerly and stepped into the spacious room. 

 

The high windows of the room set the tone, bringing in the bright sunlight causing natural spotlights to be seen streaming down towards the floor. 

Soomin took off her shoes, leaving them at the door before walking through those spot lights as the now visible dust particles danced around her. Turning towards the mirror, the whole room was highlighted thanks to the sunlight reflecting off of the walls. 

Reaching into her bag, she took out her phone and connected it to the stereo that was in the room. 

 

Soomin decided to just let her phone play the many songs she new the dances to, and have fun with it. 

Even with the songs she didn’t know the dances to very well, she decided to just let it work on her improvising and stage presence as she watched herself in the mirror.

Despite all that had happened today, she decided to only think of Taemin and work hard to be able to see him again. 

During the whole time she could only jump around and smile giddily thinking of ever being in front of him again as she continued dancing.  

 

 

 

 

Sehun walked into the music building, with his backpack on his shoulder, and a more comfortable outfit then what he was wearing in math class before. Large sweatpants and a zip up sweater that was left open only as much to see the sleeveless shirt he wore under neath.

As he enters the second floor, he starts his way down the hallway looking into each window to see if any of the studios could be empty. 

Sehun noticed that every room towards the beginning of the hall was already taken, until something made him stop. He looked into the door’s window, and found himself mesmerized by the red head’s dancing. 

 

“Wait..that’s…Soomin?” He remembered the name from before which actually took him by surprise. 

He never even bothered to remember any other girls name he met at school or even during the countless fan signs. Yet her name, just stuck with him. 

 

Sehun slightly started fighting with himself, “What the hell…how could she be this good?”

 

Looking into Soomin’s room, he could see her every movement, and how well the room’s atmosphere complimented her. All he could see was her silhouette due to how bright the sun shined through. The light coming through the windows created this glow around her as she playfully put on a show for the mirror in front of her. Hell she was doing a lot of songs he knew and recognized, yet…why did they look so good and captivating coming from her?

 

“Sehun-ah.” someone called from behind him causing him to jump. 

“Ah! Sunbae gabjagiya!” he hissed as he turned around.

 

“Oh miyanhaeyo.” Sulli replied cutely. Sehun just responded with an eye roll. “What are you looking at?”

 

“Nothing.” he answered quickly, acting like he could brush off everything he was feeling before. He turned away from the door and started to walk off.

 

During then, Sulli took the time to look through the window. 

She found Soomin in there coincidentally dancing perfectly to one of f(x)’s songs and watched as she practiced her stage presence in the mirror. 

Sulli could feel her blood boil. 

She tightly started to ball her hands into fists. 

She doesn’t know anything about this strange red head girl, but seeing how flawlessly she dance, and how well she could play, she could only think back on how hard she trained. How difficult it was to dedicate her life to being an idol starting when she was in fifth grade. Having to stay late to work on her dancing, having to struggle with her two left feet, even having to deal with the guilt she used to have. She always felt like the weakest link and a burden to the rest of her group members. How could an average looking girl like her, have this talent?

This natural talent she always wanted so she wouldn’t have had to be the one dragging everyone down while training. 

It wasn’t fair! 

 

When Sehun heard the door behind being flung open and slam against the wall, he quickly turned around to the horror of seeing Sulli walk into the studio Soomin was in with a deathly stare. 

 

“What the !” he said annoyed, quickly making his way to the door only to stop at the frame. 

 

Sulli barged her way in, pushing Soomin to the side heading for the music.

With out and hesitation, Sulli ripped Soomin’s phone from the stereo and threw it to the floor with some force.

Sehun could see Soomin’s face was a mixture of anger and shock.

 

“What the hell was that for?” she asked clearly pissed as she walked up to her. 

 

“I don’t like you.” Sulli responded coldly. Her death stare still up as she looked into Soomin’s eyes.

 

Soomin just snickered. “What the hell have I done to you? You know what? It doesn’t matter, cuz I’ve never been a big fan of you either.” she spat back with a playful smile.

 

The two girl just continued to stare each other down before Sulli walked off with a smirk. 

Soomin watched her walk off and even push Sehun aside from the doorway.

Even that slightly pissed Soomin off seeing how Sulli treated him. 

Soomin then walked to pick up her phone from the floor that luckily only had a few dings on the side. 

She had noticed Sehun walk in a little after Sulli did, but that didn’t seem to phase her now. She was too pissed off. 

Her star struck from before or even her feelings towards Sehun, didn’t even bother to surface. 

Soomin decided that she would continue to act like he wasn’t there. Just like he had done to her this morning. 

She hurriedly grabbed her backpack, walked towards the door to slide her shoes on, swiftly walking past Sehun. 

She was..embarrassed. She didn’t want to even look at Sehun after what he had just witnessed. 

 

All Sehun could do was watch. 

He was shocked to finally see this other side to Sulli, and he was even more shock at how Soomin took it and ignored him.

When Soomin walked past him, he had the urge to grab her. 

To be there and not say anything just frustrated him, but he didn’t know what to say. 

He just let her walk past him, but his gaze followed her as she walked out.