Chapter 4: She's Different

Chasing Biases

“Sehun-ah! Come eat!” Kyungsoo yelled from downstairs. 

 

Sehun sat up from his bed and looked towards the clock on his desk. 

“8:15 am” it showed in a bright blue light. 

 

“…” he breathed ”then why does it feel like it’s six in the morning..?” he muttered annoyed sitting at the edge of his bed. 

 

It’s been a few months since the first day of school, and just when he thought the awkwardness of what he had witnessed between Soomin and Sulli would be easily avoided…he was wrong.

 

Sulli wasn’t a big problem. He only saw her around the Artist SM building, and fortunately he didn’t have classes with her because she was an upperclassmen. There were random times when she has popped up, and when she did, he always got an ear full. 

The subject was always the same and never changed. It was alway about Lee Soomin. 

 

As if he hadn’t had enough of her already..

She was all he could think about since that first time he watched her dance. He’s even started to lose some sleep thinking about her or dreaming about her. 

He was so confused. 

He couldn’t get away from her. 

 

She was in almost every class he had. 

She seemed to be everywhere he looked.

And that charm she had when she danced continued to capture him, when he’d watch her in class. He could never tear his eyes away from her.

 

Something like this has never happened to him. 

He has never bothered to have anyone leave such an impression on him. 

 

Sehun let his head hang low and tangled his fingers in his hair. “What the hell is happening to me..?” he growled frustrated. 

 

 

 

“Aish! Why hasn’t this maknae made his way down yet? I’ve called him twice already!” Kyungsoo shouted annoyed still standing at the end of the stairs, waiting for Sehun to come down. 

 

“Hyung, leave him alone. He must still be sleeping.” Kai called from the dining table. 

 

“He’s right Kyungsoo-yah, he’s been having such a hard time sleeping lately. Poor Sehunnie, looks like he’s starting to get dark circles.” Luhan added in after swallowing down a spoonful of rice.

 

“Come on Kyungsoo-yah, just come and eat.” YIfan put his foot down as he rubbed his right temple. It was too early in the morning for this. The maknae would find his way down eventually. If he doesn’t Yifan would just let him starve for the rest of the day instead of indulging in Kyungsoo’s cooking. 

 

The large eyed boy decided to follow Kris’ orders and walk back to his seat at the table to eat with the few members that were here. Every member was out except for those who were in the house; Kris, Luhan, D.O., Kai, and Sehun. The five didn’t have any schedule for the morning, and they were lucky enough to enjoy a comfortable morning like normal humans do. 

 

Well maybe except for one. 

 

“So what do you think is bugging Sehun-ah so much to where he would lose sleep over it? It’s not about that sasaeng is it?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly. He really didn’t know that their maknae was in such a low position. He’s always been a little cold, a little playful, but he had been acting a little more grumpy than usual. 

 

“No, Sehun said he wasn’t afraid of her.” Luhan replied firmly, not wanting to think about the crazy rumor. 

 

“Why wouldn’t he?! The rumor says she’s a killer! What makes you think she’s not after any of us?!” Kyungsoo spat back concerned.  

 

“She hasn’t killed anyone!” Luhan argued back. 

 

“She poisoned Yunho sunbaenim!”

 

“We don’t know that! It might not even be the same girl!” 

 

“Kyungsoo-yah, knock it off!” Yifan raised his voice. 

 

Kyungsoo bit his lip as he looked down at his food. 

 

“As if we aren’t all spooked by her now. What good is it to bring it up? No more talking about her.” Yifan hissed. 

 

“It’s not about that girl…” Kai spoke softly. The three boys at the table looked towards the main dancer. “I think he might be interested in a new girl at school.” 

 

They boys that were tensed up earlier were now starting to soften. This wasn’t about some creepy sasaeng after their lives, but a girl that Sehun maybe thinking of letting into his life. 

 

“Sehunnie..is in love?” Luhan tired to wrap his head around what Kai just told them. 

 

“I don’t know about love…” Kai tried to explain but trailed off. 

 

“Some girl from school just caught his eyes?” Kris smirked. “Wow never thought that could happen.”

 

“I don’t think Sehun falling for a normal girl is such a good thing..I mean..look at where we are in life..” Kyungsoo couldn’t get rid of his concerns. 

 

“Ya, Kyungsoo hyung…stop being such a pessimist..this is a good thing.” Kai tried to steer his hyung’s mind in a different direction. 

 

“We all just have to remember we can’t trust girls as easily anymore.” Kyungsoo tried to end his part of the discussion. 

 

“Jongin-ah, you’ve seen the girl, do you think she’s trustworthy?” Kris asked trying to challenge Kyungsoo’s thoughts, almost in a mocking tone. The Chinese leader was tired of his paranoia. Him and Suho continuously talked about what to do about these fans. Keeping everyone safe, make sure they are happy, and that nothing could take a toll on their careers. But Kyungsoo’s paranoia had grown so much after the few things that has happened to them. Tao being recorded singing in the shower, Kris and Luhan’s voice being recorded talking about touchy subjects, Kyungsoo being followed home when he goes to see his parents. The owl eyed boy couldn’t let anything go.

He was traumatized. 

 

“Well..she’s small, cute, bright red hair, big eyes, funny, but that’s all I’ve gotten from watching her and talking to her a little. She’s definitely different..” Kai slightly smiled.

 

“Don’t forget she laughed at you too Jongin-ah.” The boys turned towards the dining room door to see Sehun standing there. Luhan wasn’t lying about the dark circles. 

 

“Ya, don’t tell them that!” Kai hissed, still hurt from that day. 

 

“Then don’t tell them like this.” he hissed back, sitting at the table. 

 

The older males decided not to give Sehun a hard time about being impolite this morning. They all could tell he was on edge. Kyungsoo immediately got up to serve him breakfast before the young one could even ask. 

 

“Sehunnie, there’s nothing wrong about liking this girl.” Luhan tried to ease him. 

 

“I don’t.” Sehun replied coldly.

 

“Come on Sehun-ah, I’ve seen he way you look at her in class!” Kai jumped on his lie. “I can see it on your face.” 

 

“Jongin…one more ing word..” he started to boil.

 

“Oh Sehun.” Kris growled at his third strike of impoliteness. 

 

Sehun and Kris’ eyes met in a cold stare, but a knowing look. The two have learned to communicate easily that way to avoid heated arguments between them. It was something non confrontational that wouldn’t cause any tension on the others in the house. 

“Jongin-ah you quit too. Enough about the girl.” Kris added on. 

 

“Arraseo, arraseo..” he answered annoyed, rolling his eyes, back getting back to eating. All five boys were now eating in silence. 

 

After they all finished, throwing their dishes into the sink, the two maknae’s made their way upstairs to change for their dance class today. 

Finding their way down, the other three members were doing small things around the house, Kyungsoo cleaning the kitchen, Luhan reading in the living room, and Kris sitting in front of the TV. 

 

“We’re going.” Kai shouted to the others as the two put their shoes on at the door. 

 

“Ya! Me and some of the others are coming to pick y'all up from school today! We all got a photo shoot so shower well after!” Kris turned to them from the couch. 

 

“Alright~” the both chorused before walking out the door to the van waiting for them downstairs. 

 

 

 

 

It was seven in the morning, and all the girls were up getting ready for their day except for Soomin. She had a 10am class, so she wasn't in a rush to change out of her pajamas.

Soomin was in the living room dancing to a song she had on her phone for class. Very lightly she went over the moves she was taught to make her own dance to a song her teacher gave her. It was one of the assignments due today, so every chance she has gotten she would practice. 

 

Lina came out of the bathroom first. “Looking good Soomin-ah.~” she complimented with a smile. 

 

Yoonhee came running out behind her. “Yeah! You’ve been working really hard! You don’t think you could rest now? It looks perfect!”

 

Soomin smiled and was about to answer until her mom came out. “It’s just how she is. She won’t stop until she feels good about it and looks perfect to her. Must be different since she isn’t exactly trying to copy dances like you would from watching a music video.” 

 

“She’s got talent though.” Mirim smiled coming out last. “It really does look good, Soomin-ah.” 

 

“Thanks.” Soomin smiled again, finally able to get a word in. “I’m just really nervous. It’s our first big assignment and I haven’t done anything like this before.” 

 

“Not to mention, a certain someone will be watching…” she thought to herself. 

 

It has been a few months since she first met both of her biases. She hasn’t been able to see Taemin around again..but the other is one she can’t seem to get away from. 

Sehun was just confusing. 

 

She was still a little embarrassed about Sehun seeing what Sulli had done to her that first day of school, and since then they both have acted like there was some sort of a wall between them. 

Kai was the only one who would reach out to her every once and a while. 

Making small talk, making her laugh, making her smile, complimenting her in class, but he was like that awkward third wheel. The awkwardness was there anytime Sehun and Soomin came anywhere close to each other. 

The three always felt it. 

Even if Sehun was trying to avoid her, anytime they were in class together, walking passed each other around campus, or coincidentally eating at the same place, Soomin would always be there and catch his eyes looking straight at her with perfect timing. 

 

She didn’t think it could be him watching her…she always just thought he knew when she was going to look so she started to ignore him. 

It wasn’t like he liked her.. That would be…insane. He has to be doing this just to get under her skin.

On her side though, maybe she’s not over the small idol crush? She’s met her ultimate bias, why would she be thinking of the other boys on her bias list like Oh Sehun?

 

Soomin didn’t even think that she could have developed real feelings for him. She doesn’t know him. He was just an idol to her.

 

“There’s no way you can get a bad grade with what you have! ” Yoonhee reassured pulling Soomin out of her thoughts. 

 

“We can’t even take our eyes off of you when you practice!” Lina added. 

 

Soomin nodded feeling her nerves calm a bit, and her confidence build up. 

 

“Too bad Sulli isn’t in your class, you’d be able to shut her up.” Mihyeonjae spat out bitterly. Her mom was in a literal rage when Soomin told the girls what had happened between the two. “Next time just punch her in the face! She ing deserves it!” 

 

 

Her status at school was all over the place. Both guys and girls loved her and hated her. They knew she was sweet, they knew she was talented, they knew she was hard working, they knew she wasn't much of a studier but she would try, and they knew she was pretty. Some girls envied her, some guys thought she was strange. Most of the damage to her school status though was due to Sulli.

 

Soomin’s run in’s with Sulli were..frequent..but she acted like the classic bully. 

Some harsh words, grabbed her bag and spilled out everything, had some of her fans write on her desk calling her an anti among other things, not to mention…she’s seen Sulli talk to Sehun with both their eyes on her. Looking like she was whispering rumors to him. That ticked her off the most. 

 

“It hasn’t gotten that bad yet, umma.” she answered softly.

 

“Hey! No lie though! Don’t let that walk all over you like that.” Lina said sternly. 

 

“Yeah!” Yoonhee added before looking at her phone. “OH the bus! Come on we have to get down there before it gets here!” Yoonhee shouted running towards the door. 

 

“Yoonhee-ah I can’t run!” Lina shouted after her.

 

“ I ain’t running.” Mihyeonjae sassed. 

 

“Bye Soomin-ah!” the three called out walking out the door. 

 

Soomin and Mirim laughed as they watched the others run out. 

 

“You know they are right.” Mirim started. “You don’t have to take anything she says to you.” 

 

“I know. It’s just nothing is too bad to where I can’t handle it yet.” she answered back looking at the ground.

 

“Well good luck on your dance. And I’ll be coming to pick you up at school. I found a friend that would let us use his home studio for you to practice and get used to being in there. Think of it as a voice lesson.” Mirim explained. 

 

“OH really!? I can’t wait!” Soomin brightened up. 

 

 

 

After Mirim left for work, Soomin got ready for her 10am class and headed out the door. 

Walking through the gate’s of her university for the nth time, she quietly made her way up the school’s path in a slight fog, and cold wind. As she walked up, once and a while she would see some of her classmates smile or wave and she would happily smile and wave back.  

Since Soomin was an hour early, she decided to take a seat in the student lounge with a cup of hot chocolate. The winter season was definitely different then back where she was from. It never got this cold. Lucky for her there wasn’t anyone in the lounge except for her. Everyone must of been in class, or somewhere else in the multi-roomed lounge to get warm. 

 

Soomin hugged herself, then took a long sip of hot chocolate. “Ah~~” she breathed feeling the warmth spread through her body. 

 

“Soomin-ah! Annyeong!” one of her classmates came up to her with a friend. 

 

“Oh annyeong Mina-ya! Bora-ya!” 

 

“You ready for today?” Mina asked with her arms linked with Bora.

 

“You know seonsaengnim is a hard grader.” Bora said concerned.

 

“I know! I’ve heard..I hope we all end up doing well..” 

 

“You should be able to get a good grade! Saem always loves what you come up with.” Mina complimented. 

 

“Haha, well thanks. Good luck guys!” she waved with both hands.

 

“Thanks!” They both giggled and walked away. “See you in class!” 

 

Soomin picked up her hot chocolate to take another long warming sip from it. 

Right as she put it down, she met a pair of daring eyes.

Sulli stood at the other side of the room, shooting daggers straight at Soomin. 

Soomin’s whole demeanor changed, giving back a stare at her as well. Without looking away Sulli casually made her way to the red headed student.

 

“Well, well, look who is popular? She actually has some friends! Good for you. Such an achievement from being a loner.” Sulli smiled mockingly at her. 

 

Soomin gave her the same smile. “Ah well, I didn’t know you’d care so much for me~” she answered bubbly. 

 

“Of course I don’t!” Sulli said keeping up her smile before making a 180. “No one does. They all know you’re just some poor piece of trash that can only copy and not actually dance.” 

 

Soomin huffed at her change. “Least I’m not some two face who has two left feet. You think I can’t dance?”

 

Sulli’s eyes grew fire, as she started to boil. She threw her hand back aiming to plant a hard slap across her face until a tall figure caught her wrist just as she was about to swing. 

 

“Sehun-ah what do you think you’re doing?” Sulli hissed trying not to make a big scene, pulling her arm from the boy. 

 

“Something I should of done the first time.” he muttered. “Get out of here, and leave her alone.” he told her sternly with a coldness to it. 

 

Sulli threw a death stare toward the taller boy, and to Kai that had made his way to Soomin’s side. The queenka stormed away, with her blood still boiling. 

As Kai watched her walk away he couldn’t help but feel sad. They’ve never seen their sunbae like this. She was always sweet and lively. What could of brought out this other side to her?

 

“You okay?” Sehun asked as he turned towards Soomin. 

 

Soomin didn’t know what just happened. This is the first thing he’s said to her in months.  She could only just look up at him, nothing was coming out of . 

 

“What happened, Soomin-ah?” her head turned to Kai. She could talk to him..she was used to it. They’ve had their small talks.

 

“Ah..well..she just came up to me to pick on me.” she answered shyly. She could feel Sehun’s gaze on her. 

 

Sehun was taken back. “What the hell, why did Jongin-ah get an answer?” he thought to himself bitterly. 

 

“What happened for her to raise a hand to you though?” Kai asked again. 

 

“I just insulted her. She kept doing it to me…” 

 

As Kai was starting to think to himself, Soomin decided it might be a good idea to walk away. “Thanks..by the way, but you didn’t have to.” she looked at the both of them.

Just as she was about to walk off Sehun grab a hold of her wrist. 

 

The gesture surprised all three, causing them all to freeze. 

 

Kai was the first one to move, “So much for not being interested huh?” he smirked as he whispered into his friend’s ear. 

 

Kai started to walk off and Sehun on bit his lip. 

He was leaving him alone with her. Trying to shake the nervousness he felt, he looked down at the girl.

 

As Sehun’s grip loosened Soomin had gotten enough courage to turn around to look up at him.

 

“You say I didn’t have to but I did..just like I should of, the first time.” he breathed out heavily. 

 

“So this is because of the first time? I don’t need your guilt.” she threw back at him. She didn’t mean to..but it was just what came out. He’s been confusing her so much. He’s never said a word to her until now. Not to mention she only wanted to think about being able to see Taemin again. This crush..she didn’t know if it was a good thing…

 

“It’s not just guilt Soomin-ah. I didn’t like it.” he spoke sternly obviously hurt by what she had said. “I didn’t like what she did to you, or what she has been doing to you.” 

 

“You don’t even know me.” she fought back again. 

 

“Do I have to in order to save someone?” he argued back, his hot temper starting to get to him. 

 

There was a short silence between the two.

 

“What the hell is he saying?” she thought to herself. “Why is he being like this?”

 

Little did she know he was saying the same. 

 

“What the hell is she saying?” he thought. “Why is she being so ing difficult?” 

 

 

“What do you want?” she finally asked taking her hand away from his. She had forgotten to pull away this whole time. 

Sehun just pushed away that awkwardness before answering. “To start over.” he said sincerely. 

 

“What?!” she shouted confused.

 

“Let’s start over.” he repeated.

 

Soomin started walking off with her jaw still on the floor. Sehun followed right after her. 

 

“Soomin-ah what is so wrong about it? Why can’t we start over? I’m just really sick and tired off all of this awkwardness between us! You talk with Kai all the time, and we avoid each other like a disease! Can’t we just stop?” Sehun was almost spilling out his heart. 

 

Yes it was true he doesn’t like what Sulli does to her.

Yes it’s true this no talking between them is starting to driving him insane, but his theory is that if they get to know each other..he might be able to find out what exactly he feels. 

And he’s hoping that his hyungs are wrong..

He doesn’t like her.

 

Soomin’s mind was a mess. Would it be so wrong to stop all this? To get to know him? Wouldn’t that be dangerous? 

“What if I start to fall for him?” She thought.

She may be scared, but..seeing the look on his face. 

The Ice Prince Sehun wasn’t the one that was talking to her now. 

But Oh Sehun. 

 

“Okay.” she finally answered. 

 

She could see his eyes light up, when his face didn’t move an inch. “Jinjja?”

 

“Yeah.” she gave him a slight smile. “Might as well give it a shot..I better not regret this.” she thought to herself.

 

“She said yes…” he thought in his head. 

Sehun let out a relieving sigh. He could feel a smile come on but he fought it back, with a fake cough. 

“We should get to class..want to walk with me?” he asked after looking down at the floor then back up to her shyly. 

 

All Soomin did was nod before they both walked off in silence side by side.

 

 

 

 

“So this is happening?” Kai asked unbelievingly, as they sat with each other in the dance room. “Are you sure?”

 

“Jongin-ah..” 

 

“No for real, I mean in class all you did was cower away when she’d move too close to you. Ignore her when she tries to talk to you! The only difference that there has been is that she tries! The whole time during the first half of class all she did was stand by us and try to make conversation!” he started to lecture.

 

“Jongin..”

 

“Sehun-ah, TALK TO HER.” 

 

“IT’S HARD OKAY” 

 

Kai could only face palm. “God, you need help..” 

 

The two were alone in their classroom. Everyone had left on break to grab some water from the small lounge in the music building. Before Soomin left though, Kai told her to come back up and hang with them. She had seemed a bit hesitant, but decided to give in anyway. 

Sehun didn’t even have to tell Kai about what they talked about before class. It was written all over Oh Sehun’s face. Especially after watching how they tried to interact during class.

 

“You know this make is really obvious how much you like her..” Kai started up again. 

 

“SHUT UP” he shouted, punching his hyung in the shoulder.

 

The sound of the door opening caused the two in the room to jump. Soomin slowly peeked her head inside, to find the boys sitting against the mirror. 

Sehun suddenly punched Kai in the shoulder again extra hard, thinking that she might of over heard them outside. 

 

“SH!” Kai hissed at Sehun before they both turned their attention on Soomin. “Ah, Soomin-ah, come over and sit with us.” he gestured over with his smile. 

 

Sehun slightly started to mutter to himself, turning his head away from Soomin. 

When she saw this, Soomin bit her lip, and her other personality started to seep out as she walked towards the boys. 

 

She was annoyed. 

After the stunt Sehun pulled before class, seeing such a side to him, Sehun didn’t utter a word to her in class. She was really starting to rethink everything. 

 

“Start over? Really? My … Now there is no way this could turn into anything more than a crush.” she thought to herself frustrated. Her mind was set. Maybe. It was more of..the Gemini’s angry twin being rash.

 

As Soomin sat on the floor in front of the boys, her eyes were practically shooting daggers through Sehun’s head.

Sehun and Kai were taken back by her sudden switch.

 

“Ya…Soomin-ah..why do you look so scary?” Kai hesitated but let a low dorky chuckle out.

 

“Oh, nothing towards you Kai-yah.” she smiled sweetly only looking towards him. 

 

Sehun’s jaw practically dropped to the floor at Soomin ignoring him. AGAIN.

 

“Soomin-ah, waegeureayo?” Kai asked nervously again trying to keep a smile up with this awkward situation. 

 

“Nothing.” she smiled again. “So did you want to talk about something?” she asked innocently. 

 

“Ah..well..” Kai trailed off, his eyes pointing towards Sehun. 

 

“YA.” Sehun let out with an irritated tone about to blow. His eyes were now burning into the side of Soomin’s head.

 

“Oh, you’re talking to me?” she asked with a tone as well finally turning towards him. 

 

“What did I tell you about talking to Kai only?!” he started to raise his voice.

 

“I figured you forgot everything you said earlier. Am I wrong?” she kept her cool which only irritated him more. 

 

“Whoa..guys..” Kai tried to in, his hands up in defense. 

 

“Yeah! You are!” he argued back.

 

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?”  Soomin finally blew. “You’re the one that didn’t say a word to me after this morning!

 

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! IT’S NOT EASY!” he yelled back. 

 

“GUYS STOP!” Kai finally yelled “This isn’t going anywhere!”

 

 

Both Sehun and Soomin crossed their arms, glaring at each other.

 

“God they act like they are a couple already..” Kai thought to himself before starting to talk. 

“Soomin-ah, I asked you to come back here because Sehun here is being a dumb- You guys need to get to know each other if you want this friendship..or whatever you want to call it, to work out. You both have to stop acting stupid!”

 

The two sitting beside Kai sighed in defeat. 

They both knew that this argument was stupid. 

The two things it was coming from was Sehun’s stubbornness, and Soomin’s uncertainty. 

 

“So let’s start this off with 20 questions, shall we?” Kai said with his small leader role. More like couple’s councilor. “Soomin-ah, who's your favorite EXO member?” he asked bluntly.

 

Soomin froze. She could feel her nerves going crazy.

She could even feel the warmth on her cheeks..she was starting to blush!

 

“Wah!! You’re blushing! Do you like him that much or is it because it’s one of us here?” he started to tease, poking her in the shoulder.

 

Sehun even started to smile as well. Seeing Soomin blush was always great, especially the first time he did that to her himself. 

When he looked up with his smile, he caught Soomin’s eyes looking into his for a second too long..

 

“It is one of you two.” she started to admit softly, looking down at the wooden floor. “My favorite is Sehun..but every one of you is good looking!” she added quickly to make it seem as if Sehun wouldn’t stick out. 

 

Sehun slightly pouted noticing Soomin’s fail of a cover up, but Kai practically fell over backwards laughing. 

 

“Well you’re not so bad yourself.” Kai winked with his heart melting teasing smile. That only made Sehun want to punch his hyung again. “Now next question! Why did you move to Korea?”

 

“Well, it’s all for my dream. I came here to be a singer.” 

 

“Oh yeah! You danced and sang with Taemin hyung!” Soomin could feel her heart beat faster just hearing Taemin’s name. “I watched it with some of the guys at home! You did really well, I don’t see why you can’t try out for SM!” Kai smiled. 

 

“I’ve auditioned for SM a few times already back in the States, but now I’m here with my unnies. One of my unnies is here to make a record label, and I’m going to be part of a girl group under her!” she smiled excitedly.

 

“Jinjja?” Kai and Sehun both said surpised. 

 

“Waahh..you’re unnie must be determined.” Sehun finally spoke again. 

 

“It’s gonna be difficult.” Kai added in. 

 

Soomin just smiled lightly at both of them. “Don’t worry. It’s gonna happen. Even after school today she’s going to start training me.” 

 

“Maybe you will be able to stand by us.” Kai said happily. “I’d love to dance with you on stage like you did with hyung!” 

 

“..Taemin kind said the same thing.” she said under her breath with a smile. 

 

“Huh?” the two boys both asked. 

 

“Oh, nothing.” 

 

Suddenly their dance teacher along with their other classmates started to fill the classroom again. 

Their break must be over. 

Kai was the first one to stand up, then Sehun. Before Soomin could get up by herself, Sehun put out his hand for her to help her up. 

She hesitated before taking his hand. 

They weren’t alone in the room anymore. They have never really been seen talking together before. 

 

“Come on.” Sehun said softly. 

She looked up at him with a straight..almost leaning on the side of worried expression, before taking his hand having her be pulled up by Sehun. 

 

“So..would it be okay to walk you out of school?” Sehun asked with a sweet face. Even the on lookers from the class were shocked and whispering around, seeing that Sehun wasn’t acting like the Ice Prince he was. 

 

“Uh..sure.” she replied timidly, then turning her attention back to their teacher who was starting class up again. She even squeezed herself in-between Kai and Sehun. Her hands were together in front of her, and she looked down shyly. 

Both boys on either side of her could help but smile a little at her.