Another boring day, or so I thought...

1-4-3 Do you love me still?

So, I was looking through my computer documents and I saw this fanfic draft and decided I wanted to share it with you guys. Hope you like it, please subscribe and comment if you do. I'll try to updat ASAP and sprry for the lazy foreword, it's 1am...I'm ored and hyper. Idk what I'm doing LOL. ♥ ~ Arie ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked out of the classroom window, and started day dreaming about what I would be doing as soon as I got home. Maybe watch some dramas? Do some homework? Go to sleep? Hang out with friends… We were in Calculus my last class of the day thank goodness, and all I could hear was nonsense coming from the teacher’s mouth. It has only been a month since school started, but already I was bored. Bored of seeing the same people every day, I love my friends and all, but I just wish something was different. 

“Kim EunSa , could you please go to the principal’s office?”

“ Ne, I’ll go there right now “

I just blankly walked out while the rest of the class just stared at me with shock. I mean I was a pretty good student, had good grades, got along with my teachers, and even held the position of treasurer for the student council. Exactly what would the principal want from me?

I quietly knocked on the large wooden door of the principal’s office, until I heard his calm yet powerful voice tell me to enter.  I then walked in and inside the office where Principal Lee and some boy that looked to be my age awkwardly sitting on the couch.

“Annyeonghaseyo Principal Lee, you called for me? Did I do anything wrong?” I do a 90-degree bow out of respect.

“ Ah, Ani EunSa I would like you to meet the new student Kim Jongin, he just transferred here to SM High and since you are a very friendly and kind person, I was wondering if you would help out the new student. “

“ Ah, Arasseo Principal Lee, uhm is his schedule ready yet?”

“ Ne, He has the same schedule as you, so it won’t be too difficult getting him accustomed to things. Please take care of him”

You waked outside of the Principal’s office and waited for Jongin-ssi to get his things and then he soon followed you.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jongin imnida, but I prefer to be called Kai. Let’s get along well and please take care of me EunSa-ssi” He said while smirking

OMO he is so handsome, gosh I hope I’m not blushing too much. Wait why does he know my name? O.O oh wait, the Principal said my name haha weird thoughts.

“ Okay Kai-ssi, kaja! We have to get to class so you can introduce yourself to the class.”

We quickly walked to the classroom and Mr. Jung was talking about calculator tricks. As soon as he caught sight of us, I went back to my window seat which is located behind my best friend Sehun’s seat. He looked at me and smiled, awwwwww neomu neomu kyeopta~ We’ve been best friends since middle school and his smile never failed to brighten my day. Anyways, all of the girls stared at Kai as he introduced himself. I swear these girls would’ve probably drooled if Mr. Jung hadn’t called for the class’ attention. To my luck, Kai is now my seat partner… great.  As he walked to his new seat he kept smiling and flirting with the girls in the class. Then he sat down and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes at him and started to talk to Sehun because Mr. Jung gave us a 5 minute break.

Sehun turned around and OMO sometimes he’s such a pabo.

“ Yah, EunSa-ahhhhhhh, my poor chingu  hanging out with the school’s new playboy. OH man, Key hyung is not going to like this one bit.”

I bit my lip knowing what he said was true, but hey what could I do? It’s not like I asked for it, I was just doing the Principal a favor.

It seems the person in question heard this as he raised an eyebrow and stared at us. He then asked what we were talking about. I didn’t know how to answer him so I was thankful when Mr. Jung finally came back and continued teaching the lesson.  When he finally dismissed us, Sehun and I walked outside and oddly people were staring at me and whispering. As soon as I got to the gate I knew why…

“Hey baby, how was school today?” He said with an emotionless face.

“ Oh, Annyeong Key Oppa, school was fine nothing interesting happened.”

“ Jinjja? Well according to gossip I heard around the SM University division, it seems that you have a new buddy… who is good looking, handsome, and all the girls are calling him hot.”

“ Uhm yeah, Oppa I have to help tour the new kid around.”

“ Well, no flirting and DO NOT LET ME HEAR ABOUT MORE GOSSIP BETWEEN YOU TWO! And Hi Sehun- ah”

“ Sup, Key hyung.”

“Arasso Oppa” I nodded and then he hugged me and Sehun and dragged us into his car.

 I love my older brother and all, but sometimes he can be a bit over protective.

“ Key hyung, where is Jonghyun hyung, you guys usually hang out with us together.”

“ Oh, you mean my dino best friend, well he has some family business today. I think his little brother came back from the province. It’s been about 8 years since little kkapjong moved to the province to live with and help out his grandparents. “

“ Oh, Jonghyun hyung has a dongsaeng?” said Sehun

“ Yeah, you should ask EunSa about him… She had a major crush on him when they were younger. She would always follow him around saying Innie Oppa, let’s play this and let’s play that, I think she once even told him that they would be a couple when they grew up. Haha~ EunSa babe, you first love is back” Key Oppa winked at me and I just wanted to punch that smirk off his face. Jeez, annoying older brothers, I swear. Well anyways, Oppa noticed I was annoyed so he brought us to the ice cream shop. As usual, Oppa got strawberry, Sehun got Vanilla, and I got my favorite banana flavored icecream. Oppa says it’s because I hang out too much with our cousins Onew Oppa and Taemin Oppa. But hey, at least I’m not obsessed with chicken like Onew Oppa. I mean that guy is a legit chicken freak. No words can describe his feels for chicken, he just loves it too much.