5 Years Later...

How Deep is Our Love?

Chapter 2: 5 years later

“5.. 6.. 7.. 8..! Okay, you may take your break now and we’ll continue later. Go back here after an hour, okay?”

 

“Yes ma’am!” They all shouted mocking me.

 

I went out of the building to have my lunch in Hanayo. It is a very nice place and they have delicious food there. But the very reason why I eat there is that Kangin, my fiancé, works there.

 

Kangin and I became friends a year after our graduation. We met in the hospital, where I was brought when I got involved in an accident. Actually he was the one who brought me to the hospital, so technically we met on the road, but since I first saw him in the hospital, so I considered the hospital as our first meeting place. Keke

 

We became very close friends when we discovered our similarities, but we became more than friends when we discovered our differences. He’s always there for me and he never let me down.

 

“Hey y! You’re late! I’ve been expecting you 30 minutes ago. Hmmm…” He said while staring at me with his flaming but cute eyes.

 

“I’m sorry, honey. I gotta go somewhere else before going here. Well, I’ve only got 30 minutes left for my break. Please spare me this time? Kekeke” I pleaded with poppy eyes

 

“That’s what I hate about you! You know I can’t take that kind of look. You know I’d easily give in to that kind of look. (Sigh) What else can I do, you y dork! Kekeke” Well, what can i say? Hahaha

 

“Here! I cooked it myself. It’s your favourite bibimbap and bulgogi served with love from your sweetest and most thoughtful fiancé.”

 

“Yiiiieee! Thank you! =)” I giggled and hugged him.

 

“Thank you? That’s it? I think, I deserve a kiss?” He said while smirking.

 

“Sure, but after I finish this. Kekeke” I hope he bites to it.

 

“Then finish it fast! Kekekeke! Just kidding! You eat well, alright. Don’t rush. If you need anything, I’ll just be in the kitchen, okay? Saranghae!”

 

“Ne! Gamsahamnida, oppa! Saranghae!”

 

After finished eating, I still have 10 minutes left. I went inside the kitchen and bid Kangin goodbye. I kissed him on the lips and hugged him so tight.

 

“So, I’ll pick you up at 8pm later?” He asked

 

“May be 9pm. tonight is our general rehearsal. The competition is tomorrow.”

 

“Okay then. I’ll just wait for an hour at your lobby.”

 

“Aww.. You don’t have to wait. If you want, you may go home already after your work.”

 

“No. I’ll be taking you home. He insisted.

 

Then he added, It’s not safe for you to go home by that time. I’m willing to wait no matter how long. Even if it’ll take you until tomorrow.”

 

“Hahaha! Silly! Okay. I’ll wait for you tomorrow.” I, as well, bid goodbye.

 

 

- end of chapter -