"Till We Meet Again."

How Deep is Our Love?

The two went inside the campus and there, they talked.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taeyeon asked Kangin with conviction.

 

"Tell you what?" Kangin seemed to be confused at the sudden behavior of his girlfriend.

 

"Oh, you're still gonna deny it? You don't have any plans of telling me, huh?"

 

"What are you talking about? I don't understand." Kangin still insisting on being innocent.

 

"Jessie. Did it ring a bell?"

 

"Jessie? Who is it?" Kangin denied.

 

"Will you just stop denying and admit what you've done?"

 

"What the hell are you talking about? What is wrong with you? What did I do? And who the hell is Jessie?"

 

"Are you really gonna keep this from me? Why didn't you tell me you have a wife?"
 

"Wife?! Where did that come from? Where are you getting that nonsense?"

 

"Jessie called me and said that she's your wife. In fact, we're gonna meet on Saturday. She wanna tell me something." Taeyeon finally told her conversation with Jessie.

 

"Okay, then I'm coming with you. Let's meet that Jessie." Kangin confidently said.

 

IN THE RESTAURANT...

 

We waited for hours but no signs of Jessie.

I'm having the feeling that Kangin might have something to do with this. Kangin must have to her.

 

"Hey! Jessie didn't text me the whole day. She didn't even come. Did you talk to her?"

 

"Why would I talk to her? I don't know her number and I didn't even know her."

 

"Then where is she? She sudenly backed out after I told you about our rendezvous."

What did you tell her. I think she's really your wife."

 

"Taeyeon, look at me. I don't have a wife, and if I did, I won't be dating you nor even propose to you."

 

"What do I know? May be your like those kind of guys in the movies."

 

"Now you're accusing me of cheating without any evidence."

 

"I'm not accusing you. I'm just saying..."

 

But before Taeyeon could continue what she's saying.

 

"No, it's all clear now. All these years. I thought we trust each other. I thought I've been an honest lover to you. I did my best to give my 100% honesty and now this is what I get> Accusations?"

 

"Look, Kangin, thats' not what I mean."

 

"Well, you know what? You just stepped on my ego as a man, who had been honest to his fiance. You wouldn't find someone like me again."

 

Taeyeon was kind of pissed on Kangin's last words.

 

"Oh yeah? Well, you know what? Yes, you may not have cheated and been honest to me the whole time, but your ego is so high to think that you're too perfect for me. Well, heads up, I had someopne better than you."

 

"Really? Then why did you leave him?"

 

"I didn't leave him, she left me."

 

"She? You fell in love with a girl?"

 

"Yes, and she's my bestfriend. So what?"

 

"Oh. Now I get it. So, you're into girls. That's why you want to end this relationship by accusing me of cheating on you so you could go with you preference. Nice move!"

 

"No. Of course not. Everything I told you about Jessie is true. I just have no idea why she didn;t show up."

 

"Okay, Taeyeon, listen to me. I love you and you know that. That's why I asked you to marry me. But things are getting really tough and confusing. I don't know what to think now. Now that I now I'm not the only one who can cheer you up and worse, there's someone better than me. Whether she's a guy or a girl, if that person will make you happier, then I guess I have to let you go and find that person. I've always wanted your happiness and what's best for you even if it hurts. Yes you will be with me for the rest of your life, but thinking that I'm not enough and knowing that phy6sically your with me, but your mind and heart is not, I'd rather see you happy with someone else than be sad with me."

 

Tears ran down from my face. I don't know what to say. He;s right. He's been so honest to me since the day we've met. I'm feeliong so guilty right now, but now that I've already confessed to him about my past, I felt free.

 

"Thank you, Kangin. I don't know what else to say, but thank you. Maybe, I was just afraid to accept myself." I told him.

 

"You don't have to. I've accepted you. You should do the same for yourself. I am now giving you your freedom and please promse me that I'll never ever see you cry, because that would hurt me more, okay? If she will make you happy, then it's a relief for me. Just promise me one thing..."

 

What's that?"

 

"Be happy. Happier than ever. No. Be the happiest person on earth, okay. Kekeke"

 

"Kekeke. I will. For you. Thank you so much for understanding."

 

"It's not understanding. It's love. Well, goodbye now, my friend. Till we meet again."

 

"Yes. TIl we meet again. Bye."

 

Then we kissed for the last time. A goodbye kiss."

 

 

 

 

- end of chapter -