Dating

Waiting at the Rain

 

I woke up all happy and fresh. When I turned around, I was confused to see myself in a different bedroom. I started to panic but memories of last night rushed into my head. It was only then I calmed down. I was in Niel's room, sleeping in his bed. I sighed with relief. For a moment, I thought I was kidnapped by Rain again. Well, bad experience does have an impact on us. I just shook my head and looked around for Niel. He was no where to be seen in the room. I checked the bedside table and it indicated 10 in the morning. I was shocked to know it was this late. I immediately rushed to the bathroom and had my shower. Then I pulled into a sleeveless black shirt with long leggings. Sai and Insyi stepped out of their boyfriend's room exactly when I too stepped out.

 

“Well... It seems we all slept in...” I greeted them cheerfully.

 

“Hey! Yeah, I agree. I was so tired last night that I actually knocked out completely when my head hit the bed.” said Insyi.

 

“Hahaha. I know.... Me too.... I'm so glad Fathiah arranged for us to stay in. If not, Fathiah would have to carry us to our bedrooms.” said Sai.

 

“Well, I would never do that for you... I would kick you guys to wake up.” said a voice behind us. We jumped at the sudden approach.

 

“Jeesh! Thanks,Fathiah. You just completely woke us up by scaring us like that.” said Insyi sarcastically. We nodded and laughed.

 

“Well, it's good that I did that. The boys have been waiting for you since they woke up. Man! They one impatient little brats! They almost flew up here to wake you girls up. Good thing, I stopped them. They would have bathed you and actually dressed you up. They were that impatient. They were actually whispering among themselves. Gosh! Such erts!” said Fathiah grumpyly.

 

“Awwwwww!!! That's so nice of you, Fathiah! Good thing you stopped them. It would have been quite a havoc if you didn't stop them. If you know what I mean.” I said to Fathiah while winking at them.

 

“Hey!! No secret language here! We too want to know what would you do if they did that???” said Insyi while pouting.

 

“Hahaha! Knowing Ji Yoon, she would have kicked their .” said Fathiah while laughing out loud. We joined her too.

 

“Okay! Okay! That's enough. Let's go before the guys actually fly up here and carry us down. I wonder why are they so impatient.... hhmm..” I said while descending down the staircase. The others too nodded and followed me. When we entered the living room, we were greeted happily by the 3 boys with hugs and kisses. Niel hugged and kissed me.

 

“Good morning, baby. I was waiting for you.” whispered Niel while kissing my forehead. I blushed and mumbled “Good morning” to him. He chuckled at my reaction. He took my hand and guided me to a love seat. We sat down and Fathiah served us breakfast. We thanked her for her kindness. She just nodded and smiled.

 

“Next time, I'm gonna ask the boys to do the breakfast...” said Fathiah with a evil look.

 

“Nooo!!” “No problem!” “Great!” “What a pain!” came the grunts and moans.

 

“Lazy!!!” criticized Fathiah and marched off to the kitchen. We just laughed at the boys and started to eat our breakfast. After our breakfast, we girls cleaned up the place while the boys gathered in a corner of the room to discuss something. We exchanged looks and shrugged.

 

“I hope they're not trying anything fishy...” said Fathiah.

 

“Hahaha. I think they're planning something for us.” said Insyi.

 

“Hhhmmm.. What do you think they're planning??” I asked feeling curious.

 

“Who knows... We will get to know soon. Oh! Actually now.” said Insyi while eyeing the boys coming near us. We chuckled and continued our chores as if we didn't notice any changes around us.

 

“Hey, Ji.... Can I talk to you??” whispered Niel in my ears. There were few more whispering voices around me and the boys took the girls elsewhere. When the room cleared, Niel turned my body around which was facing the opposite direction and looked into my eyes. He looked at me for a while and I started to get uncomfortable at his stares. I couldn't stand the silence anymore so I decided to break the silence.

 

“So.... What is it you want to talk about??” I asked in a slightly too sharp voice. I hoped he didn't realize how he made irrational when he looked at me like that.

 

“I just want to ask you.... Can we go out on a date today??” asked Niel.

 

“Hahaha! Is that all???” I asked him while feeling relieved.

 

“Well, yeah...” said Niel while blushing slightly as if he did something wrong.

 

“Hahaha! Of course, we can. It..... Has been quite some time we have gone out together.” I said while feeling nervous. He smiled at me. Then suddenly, he hugged me.

 

“Thank you.... I will make this date the best date you ever had.” said Niel. I just nodded and blushed slightly at his sudden closeness to me. He my cheeks and smiled at me. I blushed even harder.

 

“Hahaha! Why do you get shy around me, Ji?? It's not like you. You always seem very open with your friends but with me, you seem to be shy... Why???” asked Niel looking a little hurt.

 

“I... Just... It's different when I'm with my friends!” I bursted out. He looked surprised and a little hurt by that sudden outburst. I immediately regretted and quickly tried to explain.

 

“No! No! No... It's like this. I feel shy around you because you don't do things like my friends do. Your romantic to me... My friends are joyful with me. When I'm around you, you make me happy and speechless. I just don't know how to react when you say nice things about me and when your romantic. When I try to do what usually girls would do in the books, I have read... I feel I might have gone too far or maybe you might like it. I have never been like with any guy so I don't know how to react the way you would expect. I'm just shy... Besides, I'm not good with words. I just get nervous around you. And also I'm just scared that you might not like the way I try to be romantic... I just don't know how to explain... I hope you understand that I'm really not used to being like this with anyone. I'm just afraid I'd make a mistake....” I said finally taking a deep breath after that long lecture and looked away. I was scared he might laugh at me for being like this but instead, he just pulled me into my arms.

 

“Silly girl.... Now I get why your shy with me. Although, I find it weird that your being shy with me but I will try to make you not shy anymore....” whispered Niel in my ears.

 

“Well.... That would be impossible...” I said.

 

“Nothing is impossible, darling. I will make it possible.” he said and kissed me. After the kiss, I felt giddy. I wondered why. It must have been because he kissed me even more passionately than before.

 

“So! Shall we go to out on our date?” asked Niel.

 

“Hurm...” I said while nodding.

 

“Okay! Can you wear something that I have bought for you? I would love it if you could wear it for me....” said Niel looking uncertain.

 

“Hurm... What is it you want me to wear?? I hope it's nothing y....” I said skeptically.

 

“No no! No no no no no... It's not y.... It's just something my mother wore once. I would like you to wear it.... But if you don't want, it's okay. I won't force you.” said Niel while walking away.

 

“No! I... I.. I want to wear it... If you allow me that is...” I said thinking he might not have heard it. He stopped at his tracks and turned around to look at me looking hopeful at me.

 

“Really??? You would wear it???” asked Niel looking with eyes full of hope. It made him shine in a way. I chuckled at his reaction and walked towards him.

 

“Of course, silly.” I said and lightly knocked his head. He simply smiled and without warning, carried me off my feet and took me to his bedroom.

 

“You should warn me when want to carry me. You always shock me when you do that.” I said while pouting at him and trying to look as if I was sulking with him.

 

“Oh! No way! If I do that then I would not be able to see my baby blush into that rosy color and look at me with those round innocent eyes.” said Niel and kissed me.

 

“Hhhmmm.....” I mumbled and blushed again. Niel laughed at me.

 

“If you try to sulk at me like that, I will kiss you till you stop sulking with me.” said Niel cheekly.

 

“Yah! Meanie!!!” I said and pouted again. Just as he said, he kissed me. I had to push him away to make him stop kissing me.

 

“Okay! Okay! I won't sulk at you....” I said while turning away from him so then he won't see me blushing crimson red. Niel laughed and hugged me from behind.

 

“Even if you turn away from me, I still can tell that your blushing.” said Niel while chuckling.

 

“Aish... It's going to be hard to keep things away from you... That's for sure.” I said. Niel laughed.

 

“Yup! VERY hard.” said Niel.

 

“Aigo.... Hey! Are we going to stand like this forever or you don't want to go out on that meaningful date you said you wanted to take me??” I said trying to stop myself from blushing even more.

 

“OH! Yeah! I forgot. Wait here. Let me take out the dress I want to give you.” said Niel and let me go. That gave me time to collect myself and make myself steady from that hug he gave me.

 

“Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! If he keeps doing that, I think I will faint! He is sooooo romantic and he's making me dizzy..... But.... Hehehe... I do like it when he does that.... It makes me feel loved.” I thought to myself while blushing a little. At that moment, Niel came back with a beautiful blue green lace with satin dress. It was really beautiful. It reminded me of the dress which I have always dreamed off wearing. I immediately went towards the dress and caressed the dress lightly. It was soft to the touch and cold. It was really beautiful.

 

“Well, this is the dress that I wanted you to wear just now....Urm... Do you like it???” said Niel looking kinda scared. I chuckled at him.

 

“Nope! I don't like it...” I said looking at his expression change into being sad.

 

“But.... I LOVE IT...” I said and hugged him. He was shocked by my sudden reaction and when he finally realized what I have said, he hugged me back tightly and sighed with relief.

 

“Gosh! You made me scared for a moment....” said Niel.

 

“Hehee.. Sorry... I just was playing... Hope I didn't make you too scared.” I said feeling guilty.

 

“Haha! Nope...” said Niel while kissing my cheek.

 

“I'm glad...” I said.

 

“So would you like to wear it?” asked Niel uncertainly.

 

“Yes yes! Of course, I do... It's very beautiful and lovely....” I said looking at the dress.

 

“Okay... So, I'll be waiting for you outside??” asked Niel.

 

“Haha! Yes...” I said while I chuckled at him. After he went off, I went and wore the dress and tidied my hair. I was feeling nervous about how Niel might take it when I wore this dress. When I went to the living room where he was waiting for me, all the fear and nervousness I had washed away because he stood up and only stood there looking at me with awe. I was happy he liked me wearing the dress. He walked up to me and took my hand and twirled me around.

 

“Wow! You look really very beautiful in this dress... I didn't make wrong choice...” said Niel while looking at me with eyes so romantic that it made me blush. He just laughed at me.

 

“Shall we go??” asked Niel.

 

“Sure...” I said just realizing that Niel was wearing a tuxedo with slacks. He looked really handsome and dashing, to be honest. He was the guy any girl would die to get for. Looking at him made my heart beat fast. He saw me looking at him and he smiled at me.

 

“We're going by car today. Is that okay with you? Or do you prefer to go by bike?” asked Niel.

 

“What? With this dress? No way! Hahahaha!” I said.

 

“Okay then. Get in... Hope you enjoy the ride.” said Niel. I got into the car and we drove off. I wonder where he is taking me to.