The Usual at School & New Friends Made

Waiting at the Rain

~ Background music of a violin~

 

 

We woke up with my alarm ringing the song of my favorite anime “La Corda Dóró Primó Passó”. It was 5 in the morning. We had to wake up early to get ready for school. It was Monday morning and it was a brand new day. We all woke up looking fresh and ready for a new and great day. We immediately took our baths and cleaned Sai's bedroom. We kept our mattresses and pillows aside so then we won't trip and fall over our sleeping mattress. After cleaning the room up and making up Sai's bed, we went downstairs.

 

“Mmmm.... I'm starving!! When can I eat my breakfast?” asked Insyi while her stomach grumbled asking the owner to fill her stomach.

 

“Hahahaha!!! You always seem to be hungry, you know.” I said while laughing out loud. Insyi was rubbing her stomach while grinning wildly.

 

“Oh, come on! That's natural. It's breakfast time anyway, we should eat because breakfast is the most important meal of the day!” said Insyi while looking cheerful.

 

“Your looking cheerful today. What's up? Anything special? Did Leeteuk say anything after he left?” asked Sai joining in our crazy I-want-my-breakfast chatter.

 

“Oh! No, he didn't. Why? Did he say anything to you? I saw you talking to them yesterday. Why? Did anything happen?” asked Insyi suddenly looking curious.

 

“Hhmm... I see... She's avoiding her topic. I'll tackle her later with that because I'm curious too about Sai talking to Leeteuk. She doesn't talk to him unless it's important. Hhhmm... I wonder why?” I thought to myself while saying “Yeah, I saw you talking to Leeteuk yesterday too. Wassup? Anything bad happened yesterday with your date?”

 

“Hahaha! Nah! Not at all.... I had a great deal of fun going on a date with Joe. He is so sweet and considerate. Such a great guy. Anyway, ehem, I was talking to Leeteuk cause I gave him his picnic basket to him.” said Sai looking a little bit flushed.

 

“Oh!! Sweet guy, eh? So like your type, girl! Glad you found Mr. Right! Hahahaha!!! By the way, what picnic basket? Hey, tell me about your date... I wanna know how romantic is Joe!!!! Tell me tell me!!” said Insyi while holding Sai's hand and jumping up and down.

 

“Hahaha!!! I will tell you if you stop jumping like a small girl who wants ice cream so badly.” said Sai and we laughed together.

 

“Okay! Okay! Now that I have stopped jumping, tell me.” said Insyi looking calm and excited.

 

“Alright! I'll tell you while we make our breakfast. I'm so damn hungry!” said Sai while going into the kitchen while we followed her. We grabbed some bread and peanut butter from the cabinet and went to the dining table to eat. While we ate our breakfast, Sai told about her date with Joe. She blushed beet root red when she told about her kiss with Joe and Insyi the powerful teaser started to tease and making her blushed an even deeper red.

 

“Hahaha!! Whoa Whoa! Stop it, Powerful Teaser. She's blushing so hard that I'm scared her face might burst. Stop it! Hahahaha!!” I said while laughing. We all bursted our laughing so hard that we had to hold our sides because it hurts from laughing so much.

 

“Okay! Stop! We're going to be late for school if we keep laughing like this. Have you finished eating already, Insyi? Or do you want another helping?” asked Sai while wiping away a tear because of laughing so much.

 

“Nah, I'm full! I don't think i'll eat for my recess later.” said Insyi while patting her stomach indicating her full stomach.

 

“Hahaha! You better be careful. Don't eat too much on the morning, you will get a stomachache if you do.” I said while chuckling.

 

“Gah! No worries, Ji! I'll be perfectly fine. It's you who always gets the ache when you eat too much.” said Insyi looking skeptical.

 

“Hahaha! Yup! You got that one right, Syi!” I said while confirming her skeptical look.

 

“Huh?! You still have those problems?” asked Sai while she cleaned the table and kept away all the kitchen utensils from our little breakfast feast.

 

“Yup! That's why I take this herbal tea's in the morning” I said while showing her my herbal tea that I just made.

 

“Oh!!! What tea is it?” asked Sai while coming closer to me.

 

“It's green tea with jasmine flavors.” I said.

 

“Oh! Why is it mixed with jasmine flavors?” asked Sai.

 

“So then I can bare the disgusting taste of the green tea. It tastes horrible if you drink it plainly but with jasmine flavors it makes the taste a lot more bearable than drinking it plain.” I explained.

 

“Oh! No wonder. What else does it help you when you drink it?” asked Sai while going to the front door and started to wear her shoes. Insyi and I followed her and did the same while I told her more about the green tea.

 

“Oh! It helps clean my intestines and keep my body clean from bacterias. It's a good medicine for people like me who have digestion problems.” I said. I had digestion problems when I was young. Whenever I eat something, i'll end up throwing up half the food I consumed. So my parents got worried about it and went to consult our family doctor, Doctor Yunchun. The doctor said it's because I have digestion problems and it's a genetic problem. My dad has the same issues as I do so we're in the same socks. The doctor who was such a kind person recommended some traditional medicines which does not have any side effects if consumed. So that's how I was landed with this tea which can help me digest my food properly.

 

“Oh... I pity you, though. Have to go through such a thing at such an early age.” said Sai

 

“Well, yeah but no big deal. I'm used to it now and it's actually fun to take green tea. Hahaha!” I said while we stepped out Sai's house and locked the front door. Today, we walked to school since Sai's driver is not around. So we reached the school practically faster than usual. We were at school by 6.45am. It was still a little dark but there were students in our school so we weren't that afraid. We went to our class immediately and kept our bags. While Sai went to her class, Insyi and I went to our class which was just next door.

 

“You know, I'm glad I'm sitting beside you.” said Insyi.

 

“Hhhmmm.. Why?” I asked while taking out my notepad since it's Official Assembly Day.

 

“That's because nobody would know that Leeteuk and I are a couple especially the girls in our class. I really don't want to be their gossip of the year material, you know.” said Insyi while looking a little bit sad.

 

“Hey! Don't be sad! They're just jerks for making you their gossip material. They should look at themselves first before they start talking about others. Such busybodies are not my cup of tea and I tell you this, if they start a bad rumor about you and Leeteuk, they will be dead meat. Anyway, I doubt they would cause since they know I'm your friend and I have seen them do some stuff which I have not reported to the teachers yet. I know it's wrong but I have no evidence yet. When I obtain that, you'll be safe and sound.” I said reassuringly to Insyi

 

“Oh! But I'm still scared! What if they ambush me when your not around? That's not a good idea.” said Insyi still looking worried.

 

“Well, if they lay their dirty fingers on you, I'll take them out. EVERYONE of them” I said while empathizing the word “everyone”.

 

“Oh... I don't want you to get into trouble.” said Insyi while biting her lips.

 

“Aish.... What can I say to put in your mind that your safe and that nothing will happen???” I said looking a little bit frustrated.

 

“Hey! What's up, girls?” a voice out of nowhere said. We jumped in fright and I immediately tensed to a defending pose. When we turned and looked around, we saw it was just our friend, Fathiah.

 

“Oh! Jeesh! Tia!!! It's you! You freaked the beezelbub's out of me!” I said while breathing in deeply to calm my raising heart.

 

“Hahahaha! Yeah! Scared you, didn't I? Man, my first target of the day! Huhuhuhu! I wonder who's next....” said Fathiah loathing and looking very happy and satisfied.

 

“Nah-uh! Your not going to scare anyone out of their skin after this! I sure will kill you for that!” I said to Fathiah while Insyi who practically just recovered from her shocked state shouted, “YOU EVIL FATHIAH!!!!!”

 

“Hahaha! Sorry, girls! I didn't mean it. I thought you already heard me cause I knocked on the door before I came in. I suppose you were in a deep conversation huh?” said Fathiah.

 

“Oh! You did knock? Well, I suppose we were in a deep conversation then.” I said thoughtfully.

 

“Hahaha! Sorry, Tiah! I really got scared there for a moment you know! I thought it was those mean girls who always bully me or talk sarcastically about.” said Insyi

 

“Oh! Those es? Nah! Don't worry, they won't come so early like this. They always come only after 7, you know.” said Fathiah while putting her bag at her desk table which is at my right. Insyi sits at my left and in front of me is the notification board while behind me is Niel's desk.

 

“Oh, really? No wonder I can never find them early in the morning when I come to school.” I said.

 

“Yup! You should keep track of their timing a bit so then you would know when to talk about anyone or anything.” said Fathiah.

 

“Yeah! Your so right. From now on I'm gonna do that!” said Insyi looking determined.

 

“Hahaha! Have fun with that” I said.

 

“Hey, I forgot to ask you. How's your grandma? Is she alright now?” I asked looking a little bit worried. Her grandma was such a nice lady. She always gives Insyi and me her very own hand baked cookies to us whenever we visit Fathiah at her house. She always helps us out with our Home Economics studies since she knows so much about knitting, cooking, baking, sewing and such. She was really a caring and lovely lady.

 

“Yeah! I forgot too! How is she? Is she better now???” asked Insyi

 

“Yup! Better than before though. She looks so much like her now. I'm so glad she is better. The doctors said she can go back home by today. I wanted to stay and help but my mum didn't allow me since the exams are coming up. She wants me to catch up with my studies.” said Fathiah

 

“Wow! That's a huge relief!!! Can we come and visit her today? I feel like seeing her. She was a very nice person. I miss her handmade cookies.” said Insyi

 

“You always talk about food, Insyi! Don't you have any other topic?” I asked her

 

“Hahaha! I sure do! But am not going to talk about cause I know you don't like it much. Hahaha!” said Insyi while laughing.

 

“Oh! Really? What is this so called I-hate-this topic of mine?” I asked her.

 

“Hahaha! You really don't know?” asked Insyi. When I shook my head, she said “Duh!! Boys!”

 

“Oh! Dammit! No way! Out of the boundaries, babe! Not my type at all!” I said. At that statement, we all bursted out laughing.

 

“Okay! Chill! Enough laughing! So can we visit your grandma today?” I asked Fathiah

 

“I'm not sure. Can I ask my parents first? I need their confirmation before I could say anything” said Fathiah.

 

“Yeah yeah! Sure, no problem at all. You text me after you confirm with your parents okay? By the way, ask your parents if Sai can come or not also, can you?” I asked Fathiah.

 

“Sure no problem! By the way, who is Sai?” she asked me.

 

“Oh! I forgot to introduce her to you. She's a new transfer student here. She our neighbor and best friend since babies. She left Korea and went New Zealand to study there but came back because of the culture shock.” I said

 

“Oh!!! That girl!! I know I know. You told me about her before. Yes, I know but I have never seen her yet. Show her to me. I wanna get to know her.” said Fathiah

 

“Sure! No problem! She's in the next class. That's her class.” said Insyi

 

“Oh! A clever student then...” said Fathiah

 

“Yup! Absolutely smart!” said Insyi while taking mine and Fathiah's hand and practically dragging us to the next class.

 

“Hey! Chill down! We can walk on our own!” I exclaimed

 

“Oh! Hahaha! Sorry! I was so excited to introduce Sai to Fathiah that I practically got carried away. Haha! Sorry!! MIANHE!!!” said Insyi while bowing slightly. I knocked her head while Fathiah slapped Insyi hand lightly.

 

“Hey! What's that for?!!!” exclaimed Insyi while rubbing her head.

 

“For being so formal! We're friends not strangers, you know!” I said while both Fathiah and I pouted.

 

“Opps!! Sorry! I won't do that again!”said Insyi while giving us her adorable puppy eyes looks which melted our hearts.

 

“Yah! Stop that! You remind me of a erted dog!” said Fathiah and I bursted our laughing while Insyi started to pout.

 

“Hahaha! Chill, girl! It's just a joke! Hahaha!!” I said

 

“Yeah yeah! You guys are so mean!” said Insyi

 

“Hey! We're girls not guys!! By the way, we're the evil twin. When we get together, we practically become so evil that those es who bully you backs away when they see us together.” said Fathiah.

 

“Yeah! So true! Some guys shake so hard they practically fell on their knees and started to scurry away from us.” I said mockingly.

 

“Tsk! Yeah, right! I sooooo believed that!” said Insyi.

 

“Fine. Don't believe us then. When you walk beside us at the hall and you see guys and girls actually do what we said, don't be surprised okay?” I said

 

“Hah! Sure will not be! Hahahaha!” said Insyi. By then, we have reached Sai's class. We found her talking to one of her classmates.

 

“Hey, Sai! Are you busy?” I called out. She turned around and saw us coming. She grinned and waved at us.

 

“Hey! Nope. Not at all. This is Ga Yoon, my classmate. Ga Yoon, this are my best friends Insyirah, JiYoon and Fathiah.” said Sai while she introduced us to Ga Yoon. I was actually surprised that Sai knows Fathiah's name but I waited for a while after the introduction and after Ga Yoon left.

 

“How the hell do you know her name is Fathiah?” I asked her looking surprised. Both Insyi and Fathiah nodded their heads when they too were about to ask the same question.

 

“That's because I have seen her in your facebook. She in one of your top friends list.” said Sai

 

“Oh!!! No wonder! Have you added her in your facebook?” I asked Sai.

 

“Yup! We have chatted before but I don't think she remembers much.” said Sai while she extended her hands to Fathiah and they shook their hands.

 

“Yes yes! I do remember you! Hahaha! The cool girl one! Well, I was afraid I won't get along with you just now but now... I have nothing to worry! Hahaha!!” said Fathiah.

 

“Yup! That's a great news. One more familiar face. That's a good thing!” said Sai.

 

“Yup! Totally.” said Insyi.

 

“So what were you girls talking about till it made Insyi pout so bad like that just now?” asked Sai.

 

“Oh! We were just teasing her about our evil selves.” I said.

 

“Yup. She always falls for our trick you know. By the way, here they call us both “The Evil Twins”” said Fathiah while pointing at her and me.

 

“Yup. They do. That's because we are so evil when it comes to people trying hurt or bully anyone we know or care about. Practically we just like to prank people who are bad.” I said.

 

“Oh! What kind of pranks do you guys do?” asked Sai looking horrified.

 

“Hahaha! Chill! Nothing bad. We just throw eggs and tomato's at them. If they still keep on doing bad things, we get a little cruel which means like bullying them or something like that. You'll see what we mean when the time comes. So till then, if you see girls and guys practically backing away from us two, don't be surprised.” I said looking smug and Fathiah and I high fived each other.

 

“Yeah! So don't worry about people bullying you or hurting you. If they know that one us are close with you, which I know they already have, they will treat you with respect and be friendly.” said Fathiah.

 

“Woah! Are you guys like the bad girls in this school?” asked Sai.

 

“Well, no. We're in a group called “The Disciplines” where we enforce the rules and take actions to those who break the rules or harm anyone in the school perimeter.” said Fathiah.

 

“Yup! But this group is a secret and we don't tell anyone about it. Only you and Insyi knows about this group.” I said.

 

“Oh! Wow! Can I enter this group of yours?” asked Sai looking excited.

 

“I'm not sure but we can ask our leader. Our leader is the school's head prefect. His name is Cho Kyuhyun. He is a year elder than us but he is a great leader and good friend. Nice guy actually.” I said.

 

“Oh! Wow! That's awesome! So is Insyi in it too?” asked Sai

 

“Nope! Beginning she was but after a few months in the group, she backed out.” said Fathiah.

 

“Huh?!! Why, Syi?” asked Sai

 

“Well, that's because I was too scared and “nice” to do bad things.” said Insyi.

 

“It's not bad actually. We just punish those who break the rules but we do it in our own way that she doesn't like it. It's not life threatening just scary..... That's all.” I said.

 

“Yeah, to you! Not to me!” said Insyi.

 

“Okay okay! Chill! We asked her if she wants to be the info-mater but she doesn't want it. So we let her make her choice but under one condition and that is to keep silent about the group.” I said.

 

“Oh... So why do people back away from you girls when you pass by them if this group is a secret?” asked Sai.

 

“Well... It's hard to explain. You'll just have to watch and see why their afraid.” said Fathiah.

 

“Hhhmmm... Okay. I can't wait to see that!!” said Sai looking excited.

 

“Hahaha! Yeah. Just be careful though. I'm worried they might attack you girls, you know. The guys are really brutal at times and especially at times when they go berserk.” said Insyi.

 

“Nah! Don't worry, Mousy. We have that taken cared off.” said Fathiah while calling Insyi her pet name that only we use. Insyi blushed and said “Yah! Shugule?!”

 

“Ne Ne” said Fathiah while showing her evil face at her.

 

“Gah! Meanie! This is one of the reasons why people are afraid of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” said Insyi.

 

“Hahaha! Using an evil face makes others scared is practically the easiest way to warn people rather than using force you know. It works when you do it.” said Fathiah.

 

“Yup, that's true,Syi. You should try it, although I doubt you could make an evil face, at least in a way it helps you.” I said.

 

“Wow! That's so cool! I'm so going to try that out! From now on, I'm going to practice doing my evil face. When I do it, can you help me out in doing it, Ji?” asked Sai.

 

“No problem! Fathiah and I practically are the most expert-ed girls with the facial expression job. We have helped a lot of bully victims obtain it. We will help you so then people won't easily pick on you but just make sure you use it at the right moments, okay?” I said.

 

“Sure!!!!! No problem at all!!” said Sai looking excited.

 

“Good! We'll help you with that later. Now let's go to our assembly before the bell rings” said Fathiah. To prove it's time to go for the assembly, the school bell rang.

 

“You always hit things right at the time” said Insyi while laughing gaily. While Fathiah and I high fived and said “PREFECT TIMING!”

 

“Yeah, they sure do!” said Sai while agreeing with Insyi. With that, we went to our assembly hall and lined up. Today's assembly was as usual. The usual speech from the teachers, the principal and the head prefect, Kyuhyun.

 

After the assembly, classes started like usual. Sai went to her class while Fathiah, Insyi and myself went to our class and got ready for our first lesson which was History. That day Niel was looking totally frizzy and cool in his new hairstyle while Leeteuk looked serious and cool that it made all the girls except us three swarm around him and talk to him. Niel was left out of the girls group but instead of girls surrounding him, he was surrounded by his guy friends.

 

“Well, one thing is for sure. It's as hectic as always with those two in our class.” said Fathiah while popping a candy in . She offered them to me and Insyi.

 

“Thanks” we murmured.

 

“Your right about that. Nothing changes in just one day. That's for sure” I said. Just after I said that, our History teacher came in and said “Class, please go to your desks and sit down! We will start our lesson now.”

 

With that, we all went to our seats and sat down. The day was normal as usual. With Fathiah talking slowly to me, Niel staring at me, Insyi drawing in her book and the teacher talking in front of us.

 

“Jeesh! I thought we were couples already! Why is he staring at me like that?!!!!” I thought to myself.

 

“I've GOT to talk about this as soon as possible! That's for sure!” I thought again.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hahaha!!! Sorry for the Dr. Yoochun part...

I didn't know who to put..

Lol!!

 

Soon...

I'll have more to apologize..

Till then.

Please embrace yourself with more to come!!

 

^_^

Have fun!

This one is random...

Just had to do it so then i can start the next chapter!

Hope you like it!!!