Out of the Mansion

Waiting at the Rain


~Dong Ho's POV~

 

“What? That---- Hey, Mom! Sorry.... I got to go, Mom.... Yes... I love you too... I will call later okay? My boss is calling me, will talk to you later... Bye!” I said and cut the call immediately when I saw Rain coming towards me. I didn't want him to know the plan to help the girls. When he got closer, I sighed heavily with relief because I thought Rain knew about the plan to save the girls.

 

“What are you doing here, Dong Ho? Who was that you were talking on the phone just now?” asked Rain looking suspiciously at me.

 

“Oh, that. I came here to call my mother who is at Japan now. I wanted to know how is her condition. After all, she is a diabetic patient.” I said looking worried about my mum.

 

“I see.... So how is she? Is she taking her medications properly?” asked Rain.

 

“Yeah, she is. She promised me she did. I just hope she does. She's better than I thought she would be. I suppose being at Japan with her family gives her some peace of mind.” I said looking down at my feet.

 

“Don't worry, Dong Ho. She will be better after she spends her time there. She will get over your father's death. Calm down. You tried your best to be a good son so don't blame yourself for her going to Japan. Besides, it's better like that. She doesn't have to know about this.” said Rain indicating the kidnap.

 

“Yeah, I hope so....” I said looking away from Rain and wondering why Soo Hyun didn't warn me about Rain coming out of his office.

 

“Don't worry. So how is the condition of the girls?” asked Rain. I turned and looked at Rain. What I saw in Rain's eyes, sent chills all over my body. It was the look of a craving animal wanting to get it's hand on it's prey. I gulped when I saw that look he was inflicting.

 

“Th-Th-They f-f-f-fine....” I said and had to gulp again to calm my nerves which were screaming to run.

 

“They're fine. They're still asleep, boss.” I continued after taking a deep breath.

 

“Is something wrong with me, Dong Ho?” asked Rain.

 

“Huh? Why do ask me that? Hahaha...” I asked and laughed nervously. The lust in Rain's eyes haven't fully disappeared but has lost it's intensity.

 

“No, you turned pale when you looked at me... That's why I asked.” said Rain.

 

“Oh, no.... It's nothing... It's just the moonlight is reflecting some weird whitish light around you making you some what ghastly.....” I said and gulped.

 

“Oh... I see.... No wonder you paled.... Hahaha! It's just the light playing tricks on you. Calm down, okay?” said Rain looking more like himself than he was an hour ago talking about the girls.

 

“Okay.... Thanks... I better go and check things out. I'm always afraid that the guys will start fighting over things and slack off with their guarding duty.” I said finding an excuse to escape from Rain. The look in his eyes before have really shaken me up.

 

“Okay. Make sure the girls are unharmed especially JiYoon......” said Rain. When he said JiYoon's name, I could hear so much of lust in his voice. That lust made me shiver.

 

“Okay, boss. I will report to you if anything happens.” I said and walked away as fast and far away from Rain.

 

I immediately went to look for Soo Hyun. I wanted to know why he didn't warn me when Rain is coming out. I went to the Killing Room's Monitor. There I found Soo Hyun looking pale and breathless.

 

“Soo Hyun! Why didn't you tell me that Rain was coming out of the office?” I asked him immediately after I shut the door.

 

“Oh my god, Dong Ho! I'm so sorry! I couldn't tell you because he came out immediately after I stationed myself to watch the door. He came out all looking lustful and excited as if he wanted to get something but stopped when he saw me. I don't know what he saw in me but he immediately jumped and attacked me. He pinned me down on the floor as if he was trying to do something gay-ish.........” said Soo Hyun and he gulped so loudly that I could see the lump going down his throat.

 

“What? He attacked you????” I exclaimed. Soo Hyun nodded.

 

“I think boss was thinking about JiYoon when he came out of the room..... When he saw Soo Hyun, he must have thought he was JiYoon and tried to.........” said Mir and trailed of mid-sentence with a shrug.

 

“Damn! He is totally losing it!” said G.O

 

“Tell me about it!” said Seung Ho and rolled his eyes.

 

“Wait, you asked me why I didn't warn you that he came out of the office..... Did he discover you talking to Niel?” asked Mir.

 

“Almost did.... But I faked it like I was talking to my mum at Japan.” I said.

 

“Wow! Wise move, man!” said Mir

 

“Indeed...... I also saw the lust in his eyes, Soo Hyun.... He looked so predator-like as if he is going to feast on something really delicious.” I said and another cold shiver went through all over my body.

 

“Woah.... Did he try to ually harass you like he did to Soo Hyun?” asked Mir looking horrified.

 

“No, thank God! Man, he's totally losing it, that's for sure.... We have to take the girls out immediately.” I said and the others nodded.

 

“Sure, all we have to do is to make sure Rain is safely sleeping in his office.” said Seung Ho.

 

“OOOOOkkay... Wait! Did you tell the others about the rescue plan?” I asked

 

“Yup yup. We sure have and Jo Kwon agreed after a huge sigh.” said G.O.

 

“Well, too bad. He will only see some disgusting fights and really gross words being thrown...” said Mir.

 

“Are you fit enough to help us take the girls to the base of Honiku Island?” I asked to Soo Hyun.

 

“Well, the feets and hands are working while the body is moving like normal, so yeah. I'm fit enough but before that, who is going to ensure that Rain is staying in his office all asleep?” asked Soo Hyun.

 

“That would be, of course, Jo Kwon's job. We already planned it. All I have to do is call him and tell him that.” said Mir.

 

“Good! Do it now. We're taking the girls now. Will they be awake anytime soon?” I asked to G.O.

 

“Nope. They're out cold for at least another day. Exactly enough for their parents to drop the money at the assigned place.” said G.O.

 

“Good.... By the way, who and when did they assign the place to drop the money?” I asked.

 

“Lee Joon and Cheon Doong did the talking 4 hours ago. We better get moving now. Mir, go and tell Jo Kwon to start his job now. We don't have much time.” said G.O.

 

“Okay!” said Mir and immediately called Jo Kwon. While we went to the Killing Room and untied the girls, we called Eli, Kevin and Ki Seop to help us carry the girls out of the mansion safely. Mir and Jo Kwon finished their talking and we waited for Jo Kwon to look for Rain. When he found him, he took Rain to his office for a drink and did some talking with him like he always does when he is bored of doing guard duty. He gave two missed calls on Mir's phone to tell that the coast is clear and that we can move out to give the girls to the Demonic Assassin's. Lee Joon and Cheon Doong watched our backs by monitoring the camera's ensuring that we were not seen. The others were doing their best to act casually. They were watching our backs too.

 

 

We had to sneak out of mansion through the back door. We carried the girls out of the door. We tried our best to not be seen by the camera. We were glad that the heat sensor was offed because if it was on, we would be attacked by arrows shooting out of nowhere. It is a new defense method just installed to increase the safety of the mansion. We had to do it because there were blind spots for the camera and we couldn't always see people trying to sneak in the mansion like just now when Niel and the rest did. When we finally got out safely from the mansion, we had to carry the girls very quietly without snapping any twigs. It took us at least 1 and half hours to get out of range of the camera's and sound sensors. When we were finally out of range, we immediately ran as fast as we could by carrying the girls. We reached the base of the island by half an hour. We checked around to see if the Demonic Assassin's have already arrived. When we confirmed that they didn't, we laid the girls on the grass and hid ourself behind the bushes and waited.