The Introduction and Chat

Waiting at the Rain

Muahaha! This chapter is going cool!

I love it myself.

I can't believe i actually wrote it.. LOL!

Have fun reading it! ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Boys Point of View~

 

Niel looked up from his book. He looked out to see if JiYoon and the others came out of the studio or not. He was impatient to see JiYoon again. Leeteuk saw Niel's excited face and laughed at him.

 

“Why are you laughing?” asked Niel with his raised eyebrows.

 

“Hahaha! Nothing. Just looking at your anticipated face makes me laugh cause I have never seen you look so keen with a girl. Hahaha! So you really love JiYoon huh?” asked Leeteuk.

 

“Moron! I'll kick your then you will know! Of course, I do love her! She's not like the other girls I have dated with! She's much better than any other girls. Others are like desperate to get me into bed and see me !” said Niel heatedly

 

“Whoa! Chill man! I was jus kidding! If you were not serious about her, you wouldn't have followed her and her friends at the night they went shopping. Plus, if you weren't serious, you would have let those drunkards them, won't you?” asked Leeteuk

 

“Hell! I'm so gonna kill you! Even if I don't like JiYoon, that doesn't mean I won't help her when she's in trouble! She's OUR classmate, Teukie. Would you let Insyi to be by those men if you didn't love her?” shot back Niel

 

“HEY! Of course, I will save her! Even if I don't love her, I will save her! She's my friend! I like her too much to leave her there to be touched and tasted by other men!” hissed Leeteuk. Sensing the electric aura, Joe immediately came to the boys and for the cafe's managers rescue.

 

“Hey, guys! Do you mind not fighting? We all know we would save the girls no matter what our feelings are towards them. We will save them from any danger they are in even if it costs our lives. So do guys want to fight over this now? I mean, the girls are cool about it. Why can't you?” said Joe. Joe's wise words hit the guys heart like lightning bolts striking their hearts. They were immediately ashamed of themselves for fighting like that.

 

“I'm sorry, Niel. I shouldn't have said that.” said Leeteuk

 

“It's okay! I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said like that to you.” said Niel

 

“Now, that's better isn't it? Anyway, did you realize that out there it is too quiet for a Saturday?” asked Joe while looking out while trying to cool the situation down. Joe realized that the streets are awfully quiet since that place is a very busy place. That day, there wasn't a single a soul of there.

 

“Yeah, your right. It seems too deserted for it's own good. It's so quiet as if the Devil is coming from Hell today.” said Leeteuk while looking out at the window.

 

It was then the boys saw the girls coming out looking happy and excited. They were talking about something then suddenly their faces changed and they looked at the streets.

 

“It seems we're not the only who realized the streets are deserted” said Niel looking excited and happy to see JiYoon. To his eyes, JiYoon looked so beautiful that she reminded him of an angel in modern clothes.

 

When Insyi said something, the girls nodded and replied. Insyi was just starting to walk when the boys and the 3 girls heard tyre's squealing. From where the boys were standing, the girls shut their ears and eyes. The next thing they know, a van sped up to the place the girls were standing. A few guys got down and pressed something on the girls mouth. The girls fainted and the guys from the van hauled the girls and pushed them inside the van. By then the boys witnessing the kidnap, ran outside to save the girls but to no avail because the van sped off just as the girls were pushed into it. The boys immediately took their bike and raced off to catch them. They rode as fast as they could but lost them at the traffic light where the van sped off even after the light turned red. The boys tried to beat the traffic but couldn't because too many cars. The boys cursed under their breath. Curses that would have surprised even their own parents.

 

“Hell!! !!! F---!!” said Niel.

 

“Calm down, Niel. Let's get out of here. We should inform the girls parents. The people that kidnapped them would want money so we must inform them before they get the calls.” said the calm and wise Joe.

 

“Yes yes! Let's go! We have to inform them” said Leeteuk. He immediately took off towards the girls house. Niel and Joe followed close behind. When they reached the girls house, they saw the girls parent's cars parked in the garage so immediately they went and knocked on their doors. When the parents answered the door, they immediately explained the situation to the parents. The girls parents at the beginning didn't believe them at all because they didn't know who the boys were and they were thinking the boys were just playing some kind of prank and a really bad prank. The girls parents came out and went to JiYoon's back yard and they talked about it over there.

 

“Okay, Okay! First, can you please introduce yourself?” asked JiYoon's Mum. Niel and Leeteuk looked as if they were ready to explode any moment now. Thankfully, Joe came to the rescue.

 

“My name is L.Joe. I'm Sai's classmate while this is Niel and that is Leeteuk. We're studying in the same grade and we're friends of the girls. Today, we were at the cafe which is located at the opposite of the girls ballet dance studio. We were there having our lunch and studying since the library is closed today. While we were studying, we suddenly heard tyre's squealing outside the cafe. We looked up to see what's going when we saw some guys getting down from the van and pressed something on the girls mouth. The girls went unconscious. Then the guys from the van pushed the girls in the van and sped off. By then we ran out to save the girls but they were too fast for us. We didn't want to lose them so we took our bikes and tried to follow them but we lost them at the traffic light cause they sped of at the red light. Please madam and sir. You have to believe us. We have a feeling they will call you and threaten you for money. We have to warn you. Please, you have to call the police immediately.” said Joe. Niel and Leeteuk just stood there and listened to Joe's explanation. They understood why Joe said they were friends cause the girls parents have absolutely no idea that the girls were in love with them.

 

“Okay.....” said Sai's Dad while he tried to comfort his wife who just bursted out crying. So did JiYoon's and Insyi's mum.

 

“What do we do now? Do we really have to call the police? What if they do something to our daughters if we called the police?” asked Sai's dad.

 

“I doubt they will. Well, even if they tried, we'll kill them for you.” said Leeteuk getting a little emotional.

 

“Wow.. The dad is as calm and collective as Sai is. Now I know where she inherited that.” thought Joe.

 

“Okay. Well, we just have to wait for the call. Do boys know who it was? Did you see the guys face?” asked Insyi's Dad.

 

“No, we didn't. They were wearing ski masks over their faces so we couldn't get a glimpse over their face.” said Niel. Just when JiYoon's father was about to ask something, his phone started to ring. He picked it up.

 

~Phone Conversation~

 

“Hello?” said Mr. Jun

 

“I have your daughter with me. I want you to give me a ransom money of $100,000,000. Don't call the police and if you do, I will kill your daughter. Oh, I also have your other 2 best friends daughter. You better get the money ready. If you don't, you may as well say goodbye to your and your friends daughters soon.” said the Unknown voice. By then, Mr. Jun has on the phone into loudspeaker mode so then the others could hear including the boys.

 

“Wait wait! I will ready the money! Please don't do anything to them. I will give you as soon as possible so please don't do anything to them. Can you give me some time?” said Mr. Jun

 

“You have 2 days not more but maybe less sure. I want the money. The conditions are simple. No police and no backups. If you do, you will have to say goodbye to the girls.” said the Unknown voice.

 

“Okay okay! Just don't do anything to them! I will give them to you. Where do you want me to leave it?” asked Mr. Jun.

 

“Oh! That, I will let you know.” said Unknown voice. With that, the guy cut the call.

 

~ End of Phone Conversation~

 

The boys heard the whole conversation. Their faces changed and they looked surprised.

 

“How are we going to fork out that much amount of money, dear?” said Mrs. Jun.

 

“I will have to find some way if we want the girls to be safe” said Mr.Jun

 

“We will just have to share the amount of money and get them. I'll have my part in it too so you don't have to do it alone. Come on, Ray and Jun. We have to find some money now. I don't want our girls in those guys hand another second. You ladies will be alright here alone?” asked Mr. Seung Li

 

“Yes, we will. Don't worry. Just bring back the girls alive and safe please!” said Mrs. Jun.

 

“Okay! We will go now. Oh, thank you boys for telling us. We appreciate your sincere help for our daughter's but I can see you can't do anything about this one. Just leave this to us. You boys go home and wait. We'll do something about this situation”said Mr. Ray.

 

“Okay...” said the boys in unison. The boys were in a shocked state because the caller's voice was very familiar. They know who it was who called but they couldn't talk about it there. When the girls fathers left and the girls mothers went inside JiYoon's house, the boys hopped on their bike and sped off to their headquarters. They were very angry.

 

“This has to stop! I don't want those maggots to touch the girls!” thought Leeteuk angrily.

 

“I hope those guys don't know that we are the girls boyfriends and if they do.... I sincerely hope they won't tell about our real identity because if they do..... This is going to be bad. I hate to know that JiYoon would despise me for who I am.” thought Niel worriedly.

 

“Dammit! What are the guys doing?!! Isn't it enough that they're already trying to kill other people now does the girls have to be involved in this?!!! Knowing them, I doubt they'll let the girls out alive even after the girls parents gave them the money!! Oh God! I HAVE TO SAVE THE GIRLS!!” thought Joe.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha!

My sincere apology to U-Kiss, MBLAQ, 2AM and Rain fans.

I know in this chapter I had to make them a bad guy.

Sorry for insulting them like that.

This is just a story.

Nothing more.

I love U-Kiss, MBLAQ, 2AM and Rain a lot!

So don't think I have some kind of grudge against them!

For fun, okay!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment about it okay?

Hahaha! Thank you!

Silent readers... To you too!!

Please comment!! ^_^