Proposal

Waiting at the Rain

 

Niel took me to a restaurant. It was a luxurious French food restaurant at the next town. It was big and it was decorated with love shaped decorations. It was a very lovely looking restaurant. It was pretty and very comfortable. Suitable for couples who want to have a good and quality time with their mates. Niel parked the car in front of the restaurant and a butler came to take the keys from Niel and went to park the car in the parking lot. Niel took my hand and escorted me into the restaurant. Once inside the restaurant, a waiter came to us.
 
“Welcome to “Love Duvet Restaurant”. Sir must be Mr. Niel. Please follow me, sir and madam. I shall take you to your table.” said the waiter and bowed. He took us to a table far away from all the couples that were dating over there. I saw Leeteuk with Insyi. They waved at us. We waved at them back. As we went further in, I saw L.Joe with Sai. They too waved at us. We waved at them too. The waiter took us to another floor. It was deserted in the next floor. There were less couples up there. The waiter took us to a far corner which overlooked a lake with water lilies floating on it. It was a beautiful and breath taking sight to see. 
 
“This is your table, sir. Will you like me to take your order now, sir?” asked the waiter after we have took our seat near the balcony where we could see the lake clearly.
 
“No, thank you. I will call you once we have decided on our food.” said Niel dismissing the waiter.
 
“Take your time, sir. Please ring the bell over there and I shall come to you and take your order once you are ready, sir.” said the waiter and walked away.
 
“So how is it? Do you like this place??” asked Niel.
 
“Yes.. I love it... This view overlooking the lake is very beautiful and it is soothing to the mind. It's good to escape the town noise into a restaurant where it overlooks the lake. The lake gives a mystifying aura which makes the mood of the customers here romantic and appetizing.” I said without realizing Niel was looking at me intensely.
 
“Erm.... Did I say something wrong??” I asked feeling dumb for saying something nerdy like that.
 
“Hahahahahahaha” Niel bursted out laughing.
 
“Hey! What's so funny?!!” I exclaimed at him but he still continued to laugh. I got pissed at him.
 
“Fine! Keep laughing... I will go home.” I said while standing up to walk away.
 
“Hey! No no no no! Don't do that, baby. I was not laughing at you... I was laughing because I was relieved that you liked this place. I was scared that you might not like it here. It rather seems kind of old fashioned to bring you here.” said Niel.
 
“Oh.... It's okay. It's not old fashioned. It's actually quite..... nice.” I said while sitting down again. I actually wanted to say it was romantic but I changed my mind because I was too shy to tell it out loud. 
 
“Ergh! I hate to be shy....” I screamed in my heart.
 
“I see. That's good to know. So do you want to order your food now??” asked Niel while taking the menu and checking it.
 
“Well, I'm not hungry yet but if you want to order now, it's okay. I will order with you.” I said.
 
“No no... It's okay. I'm not hungry too. We can order later.” said Niel declining my offer to order the food.
 
“Really? It's lunch time already, you know.” I said while checking my watch which indicated 1 o'clock.
 
“Yes. I'm sure. Don't worry.” said Niel assuring me.
 
“Hhhmm.. If you're hungry, you should eat, you know. Don't have to force yourself for me.” I said to Niel.
 
“No.... I don't feel like eating in front of you when your not eating with me. It feels awkward.” said Niel.
 
“Oh... Then let's order the food. By the time the food arrives, I will be hungry I suppose.” I said while reaching out to take the menu. Niel stopped me from doing it and took my hand while holding it in his hands. I was shocked by his sudden gesture but I was happy at the same time too. It feels nice to hold his hands. His hands were rough and big. My hands fitted his hand perfectly. I have read in comics and internet. It is said that when two lovers held each other's hand and if their hands fitted each other perfectly, it is said that they were meant for each other. It made me very happy to know that. Although, it is just a superstition but it made me happy. At least there was some kind of sign we were meant for us to be together. It kind of relieved me.
 
“Gosh! This is bad... If Niel gets to know this, he might think I'm doubting him. It's not that I'm doubting him or anything but it feels comforting to know something a little strong that we will be together for quite some time.” I thought to myself.
 
“It's okay, Ji. I will wait for you to get hungry...” whispered Niel to me, cutting through my thoughts.
 
“But you should not force yourself. You might get---” I couldn't completely my sentence because Niel covered my mouth and shook his head. I sighed and just nodded at him. He smiled then slowly let his hand leave my mouth. I felt electricity pass through my body when his fingers lightly touched my lips. Well, I have kissed him but when he touched my lips, it felt kind of special and it made me dizzy for a moment and I could feel my face getting hot and I willed it not get hot. Sadly, it didn't work. Niel saw my face going red and he chuckled when he saw it.
 
“Damn! That's embarrassing!” I cried in my heart.
 
“You blush very fast....” whispered Niel.
 
“That's because you make me blush....” I said looking away trying to make my face not get any redder it is already. Niel laughed at my remark and looked at me amused. This feels like deja vu. He used to do that to me. Now he is doing it again. He sure knows how to make a girl's heart beat very fast. Must be because he had a lot of practice.
 
“Oh! Well... Whatever. Might as well enjoy this date since it has been almost a week or so not seeing him. This is perfect! I could get to know him even better. I wonder if he likes purple like I do... Hhhmmm....” I thought.
 
“What are you thinking about, Ji??” said Niel in a romantic voice which I fell so hard that I didn't realized what I was actually saying to him till the last minute. Talk about falling hard for a guy.
 
“I was just wondering what color do you like. You seem to like purple since you--- Opps!” I said realizing that I was ACTUALLY saying what I was thinking. 
 
“Dammit! I hope he doesn't laugh at me....” I thought.
 
“Hurm... I do like purple. I like black, blue and purple. I know you like black and purple but do you have any other favourite colours other than this??” said Niel looking thoughtful.
 
“Hurm! I do! I like blue, green, black, white and purple. And I absolutely don't like pink. I rarely wear pink and my closet has rarely any pink clothes....” I said suddenly feeling a bit dumb.
 
“Damn! I talk too much. I hope he doesn't mind.” I thought.
 
“I see. It's not a wonder you wear blue ballet dress when everyone including Insyi and Sai wore pink. You seem to set your own rules.” said Niel.
 
“Well, yeah. I get to live once. So might as well do something out of the ordinary than do the ordinary stuff that makes life boring as it is already so boring sometimes.” I said matter-of-fact. Niel nodded in agreement.
 
“What about you???” I asked.
 
“What about me??” asked Niel while raising his eyebrows.
 
“Do you think doing something out of the ordinary is a good thing??” I asked unsure of his answer. He bursted out laughing and made me dumbfounded.
 
“Doing something out of the ordinary??? You very well know I DO something out of the ordinary right?” said Niel while he winked at me. I immediately blushed feeling embarrassed that I actually forgot he is working for a secret society.
 
“Er.. Yeah.. I suppose I forgot.” I said.
 
“Crazy girl...” said Niel while laughing at me. All this while he was looking at me, he seemed to be amused with me and his eyes keep twinkling at me. It kind of made me think he was one of those anime characters who admires someone a lot. It made me a little uncomfortable but really happy.
 
“Thanks...” I mumbled looking away. Not wanting his eyes to light even more as it has already. He makes me want to stare at his eyes all the time but I can't do that because I'm too shy to do that.
 
“Heck! I didn't know I was this shy till I started to date this guy. I suppose love does bring some parts of us out that we never did realize... Hhhmmm....” I thought.
 
“What are you thinking now, Ji??” asked Niel looking curious. 
 
“Oh, nothing.... Just thinking..... So, shall we order something now? I'm kinda hungry now.” I said because I heard Niel's stomach growl out of hunger.
 
“Yeah, yeah. Sure. So what do you want eat?” said Niel looking through the menu.
 
“Well, I'm not sure what's good to eat in a French restaurant. So why don't you order for me? Sorry, I'm not an expert in foods...” I said blushing a bit.
 
“Haha. Sure, no problem.” said Niel while ringing the bell to call the waiter.
 
“Yes, Sir. May I take your order now, Sir?” asked the waiter.
 
“Yes, I would like to order.......” Niel's voice drifted away as I started to daydream about getting married to Niel. I was so into the dream that I didn't realize Niel was talking to me until he shook my shoulder.
 
“Ji! Ji! Are you okay? Are you feeling well? You look kind of weird. Do you want me to take you to the hospital?” asked Niel looking worried. That look made me guilty almost immediately.
 
“Oh! No! I'm fine.... Don't worry. I was just........ Daydreaming.....” I said while blushing.
 
“Oh....” said Niel looking relieved.
 
“Sorry to make you worried.....” I said feeling guilty.
 
“Hahaha! It's okay, baby..... I don't mind. Can I know what were you daydreaming about??” asked Niel looking curious.
 
“Nope! Girl's imagination. No boys allowed.” I said looking smudge.
 
“Awwww.... Pwease! Do tell me.... Pweaseeeeeeeee...” said Niel in a cute way.
 
“Na'uh!” I said stubbornly.
 
“Man! You're stubborn. Well, it's okay. I'll just make a wild guess and satisfy myself with that.” said Niel.
 
“Really? What may be your “wild guess”, my dear Niel?” I asked him coyly.
 
“Well, my guess is that you were dreaming of me getting married to you.” said Niel looking happy.
 
“Hey! How did you know--- OPPS!” I slapped my mouth shut and looked away from him while blushing beet root red. Niel was laughing away.
 
“Stop laughing! You big fat ert!” I said while throwinga pillow at him which I have no idea where it came from.
 
“Hahaha! Okay! Okay! Relax!” said Niel looking amused.
 
“Hmph!” I pouted at him.
 
“Alright. I think it's time that I gave you surprise.” said Niel mysteriously.
 
“Huh? What surprise??” I asked him forgetting that I was actually sulking at him. He just smiled at me and he signaled to someone behind me. A waiter came with a bottle of champagne with two glasses and a box. I looked at the box curiously. Niel took the box and poured some champagne into the glass. He got up and walked to me. He gave the glass to me and I stood up to take the glass.
 
“To you, my lovely JiYoon.” said Niel looking romanticly at me.
 
“To you, my handsome Niel.” I said while blushing and looking away. We drank the champagne and Niel suddenly knelt down in front of me with the box in his hand.
 
“JiYoon, my beautiful princess who stole my heart at first sight, I know this is quite early to ask but.... JiYoon, will you marry me and be my beloved wife?” asked Niel while opening the box to reveal a dragon shaped diamond stone embedded on the ring.
 
“Oh my God!” I said. I was completely speechless and I could tell I was blushing furiously.
 
“Well?” asked Niel looking impatiently at me.
 
“Yes” was all I could bring myself to say because I was so shocked by the sudden proposal.
 
“Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!” screamed Niel and he carried me and spun me around with happiness. I was trying my best not to scream because out of shock.
 
“Put me down!” I said feeling exhilirated. 
 
“Oh, sure.” said Niel and he put me down. He took out the ring and took my right hand. He put the ring on my finger and he stood up. 
 
“JiYoon, I promise you I would always by your side through thick and thin no matter what and I would be a loyal husband to you.” said Niel while holding my face in his hand.
 
“Thank you.” I said while holding back my tears of joy from falling. Niel laughed at me and hugged me.
 
 
Since then, we have gone through a lot together. Niel held on to his promise as my husband and I was faithful and loyal to my husband no matter what. After 10 years, we are having 2 children and Niel working as an aircraft designer while secretly working in the Demonic Assassin's. Me? I am working as a forensic psychologist while I helped out at the Demonic Assassin's during the night.
 
While Leeteuk and Insyi were married with 4 children. Leeteuk working as an actor also working secretly in the Demonic Assassin's and Insyi as a vetenarian while also secretly helping at the Demonice Assassin's. So does L.Joe and Sai. L.Joe as a accountant also working secretly in the Demonic Assassin's and Sai is working as a pathologist while helping us at the Demonice Assassin's.
 
Fathiah and Ricky..... Well, they were on and off but in the end, they got married with 2 children. Fathiah worked as a martial arts trainee also helping at the Demonic Assassin's while Ricky is working as the doctor.
 
In the end, everyone was happy and satisfied. Everyone had settled down with their children and happily ever after. The best fairy tale a girl could ever have.
 
THE END
 
 
 
 
Hope you guys liked it... =)
sorry if there are any errors in the story.....
if there are grammar or spelling errors, pls forgive me...
Hope you enjoyed...
Thank you for reading...
Do comment about this story...
pls give me your feedback about this story so that i can continue to my next story....
thank you!~ ^-^