Happy Times

Waiting at the Rain

 

“Well, well, well.... It seems the love birds are sleeping together! Awwww! How sweet! Let's join them, Leeteuk!” said a cheerful voice. Suddenly, I felt someone getting into the bed where I was sleeping and felt a body beside me. I immediately flung up and almost laid a punch on L.Joe when he immediately jumped away from me.

 

“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Calm down! It's just me, Ji... L.Joe, tiger... Wow... Niel, you are one lucky guy.... For sure, she is not going to let any other guy touch her except you.” said L.Joe while he winked at Niel.

 

“Well, you should be glad that I didn't punch you. Good thing your fast.....” I said while giving L.Joe a deadly look.

 

“Okay... Okay!! Relax, babe! I was just playing around.... Didn't mean to do anything not good. I'm not a ert. I'm still faithful to Sai.” said L.Joe looking smudge.

 

“Hurm... You better be or you would have to answer me...” I said and walked away from him. I went to Niel who watching us talk with a smile on his face.

 

“Man! You have one tigress with you! Better be careful or she might rip your throat...” said L.Joe jokingly.

 

“Yah!!!!! I will never do that!!!” I said and took a pillow and hit him on the head.

 

“Hahaha! She is right, L.Joe. She won't do that to Niel because she loves him so very much...” said Insyi while coming into the room and giving me her cheeky smile at me. I just stood there blushing very hard. Insyi, Sai, Fathiah, Leeteuk and L.Joe bursted out laughing looking at me blush so hard.

 

“Alright! Alright! That's enough. Don't make my baby blush anymore. Only I get to make her blush like that.” said Niel and stepping in front of me while blocking the other guys view of me blushing. I felt grateful and also pissed at him. I pinched his back and he turned around slightly and winked at me his cute wink. And I immediately blushed even harder. He chuckled silently and turned in front again.

 

“Oh! Okay okay... We better don't make Niel angry by teasing his girlfriend...” said Leeteuk while chickening out.

 

“Hahaha! That's really sweet actually.... Her boyfriend is defending her. It's actually very romantic and sweet.....” said Sai looking dreamy.

 

“Don't worry, Sai. I will defend you no matter what...” said L.Joe while putting his arm around her shoulder and squeezing her.

 

“Okay, people! That's enough with the lovey-dovey situation. Let's go and have some dinner. I have already prepared some food for you guys.” said Fathiah while chasing everyone to the dining room.

 

“Hahaha! Fathiah is jealous because Ricky is not here to comfort her like we're doing to our girlfriends...” chirped in Leeteuk.

 

“Well, you would want to consider what you said just now.” said Fathiah casually and entered the dining room. We exchanged looks and also entered the dining room. There we were greeted with loud cheerful welcomes. We were surprised to see Ricky, Cap, ChangJo, ChunJi, Kyuhyun and few other guys that we don't recognize welcoming us.

 

“Yo!” “Niel!” “Leeteuk” “L.Joe” “Wassup?!” “Having fun?” “Join us!” came all sorts of welcoming gesture. We girls just stood near the entrance looking transfixed. Fathiah just laughed at our expression.

 

“Those are some of the Demonic Assassin's members. They came here to greet you girls and to celebrate this reunion party. I hope my dad won't kill me for doing this.” said Fathiah looking worried.

 

“Hahaha! Don't worry, Fathiah. Ricky is there to take care you. He won't let your dad to kill you so soon.” said Insyi and patted Fathiah's back while looking innocent. Fathiah just gave her a side look and shook her head.

 

“Hahaha! Don't worry, Fathiah... I sure won't allow your dad to do that.” said Ricky suddenly showing up behind Fathiah. Fathiah didn't look shocked but looked really embarrassed. She was blushing really hard that it reminded me of a watermelon. I chuckled lightly and was rewarded with a glare from Fathiah. I just smiled at her slyly and went off towards Niel to join the fun. When I reached him, he immediately introduced me to the guys except to the ones who knew about us already.

 

“Boys, this is my girlfriend, Ji Yoon.” introduced Niel. I smiled and bowed a little to show respect.

 

“Hello...” I said.

 

“Yo!!!!! My name is Yoseob! Nice to meet ya!” said Yoseob looking all cheerful and radiant. I laughed at him and said hello to him too. The others too introduced themselves to me. The boys who came were Gi Kwang, Doo Joon, Dong Woon, Yoseob, Jun Hyung, Hyun Seung, Shin Dong, Siwon, Dong Hae, Heechul and Ryeowook. They were really nice and cheerful. They talked about all sorts of things. We sat down and played some games. The boys came and talked to me and the other girls too.

 

“So! How's life, Ji??” asked Cap.

 

“Hurm.... Well, it's better now that I have talked to Niel.” I said while smiling up at Cap.

 

“Ah! That's good to know. You missed him a lot, eh??” asked Cap while winking at me.

 

“Urm.... Yeah...” I said with a tiny voice and blushing really hard.

 

“Hahaha! That's good to know. Don't worry, Ji. Niel has loved you since junior high school. He is not the type of guy who would cheat a girl he really loves and cares for. If he does, he would for sure have to face all of us.” said Cap while patting my head reassuringly.

 

“Urm.. Okay... Thank you. It's really nice of you to do that.” I said while smiling at him.

 

“Hey, Ji....” said a tiny and scared voice. I turned around to see who it was. It was ChangJo and ChunJi. I looked at them and smiled at them. They looked unsure of what they were doing but they breathed in deeply and looked at me.

 

“Ji... We're sorry for being rude at you the other day. We were given orders to not talk to you girls much. We shouldn't have been harsh to you girls... We're really sorry. Please, would you forgive us??” pleaded ChangJo.

 

“Yeah, I'm sorry too, Ji. We had to do it because we wanted to take care of your safety. We were not allowed to utter a word about our true identity. If we do, you girls might get in danger again. That's why. I'm sorry, Ji..... Would you forgive us???” pleaded ChunJi.

 

“Hahahaha!! It's okay. I forgive you guys. I knew there would be a reason that you were acting strangely. Don't worry. I'm cool with it. So relax both of you. Okay??” I said to them.

 

“WOW!!! Thank you so much!!!!” “Awesome!! Your the best ever!!” came the cheerful response. I just laughed and dismissed them. I was about to sit down for a while to rest when Niel came behind me out of nowhere and took me aside.

 

“Hey, come with me. I want to announce to them that I'm going to marry you.” said Niel.

 

“What? Wait! Not now! Please!!” I said shocked.

 

“Hahaha! Come on.... Relax. It will be fine. I will propose to you in another way but I want to announce it to them because they would know your my fiancee. So then no one tries to steal you away from me. Anyway, my brother agreed to it so you're safe. You don't mind right???” said Niel.

 

“I don't.... But it's just too soon, don't you think???” I said.

 

“Nope! This is the perfect time. I want to announce it today. Who knows when we will get this opportunity to announce it when everyone is happy. We're always busy with work and all, it is always very hard to gather this boys here today. So please!! Would you allow???” pleaded Niel.

 

“Hahaha! Okay... Let's do it, then.” I said.

 

“Yes! Thank you so much! I will make sure I propose to you in the most best way ever that you could never imagine.” said Niel and pulled me and kissed me at the cheek.

 

“Hahaha! Okay...” I said while blushing very hard again.

 

“Your cheeks are rosy as usual.” whispered Niel at my ears. I blushed even harder when he said that. He just chuckled looking at my expression.

 

“Let's go, baby!” said Niel and pulled me into the center of the room.

 

“Everyone! Please! Listen! I would like to make an important announcement to everyone gathered here in this room. Would everyone stop doing whatever your doing and lend me your ears, my dear friends?” said Niel in a strong voice. Everyone became silent and listened to Niel talking. My heart was beating very fast and I was very nervous. I took a few deep breaths and steadied myself.

 

“I would like to announce today a very special news. I have waited for this moment for three long years and finally it has arrived. Today, the girl I love and have dreamed to be with all this time is standing beside me here in this room. She is the girl I love and have come to be really fond off. Since I'm so madly in love with her, I have decided to do something that would surely make everyone here happy. I think some of you know what I'm going to say but I'll still say it anyway. Today, I announce that I am going to make this girl I love more than my girlfriend. I am going to marry her and make her my lovely and beautiful wife.” said Niel while pulling me and kissing me at the lips to close the speech. Everyone in the room whooped and cheered very happily. They came to us and congratulated us and the boys hugged Niel and patted him so very proudly. The girls came and hugged me too. They were crying with joy. They were so happy for me. We laughed and cried together. Then, Leeteuk and L.Joe made their move too. They too announced that they were going to marry Insyi and Sai. We were so happy that we were practically danced around the room. Then Ricky too announced that he was going to marry Fathiah too! It was 4 wedding announcement's in a day. It was really happy time. We laughed and danced and had a lots of fun. It was really a great day. I felt really happy. But pity Fathiah. She was blushing so hard that she had to drink 5 cold coke to calm herself down. Apparently, she didn't see it coming at all. We laughed at her reaction and . She chased us all around the house. It was just simply awesome. When everything was over, it was 10 o'clock already. It was night time. We had to go home. I told Fathiah about it.

 

“Fathiah, it's getting late. We should get moving now.” I said.

 

“Oh! Urm... Sorry, Ji... I made some arrangement for you girls to stay here. I asked my mum to take your clothes from your house. The others too. She already dropped by just now and left your clothes here. It's late and your parents are not here. So I thought it would be better if you stayed here. It would be safer and I bet you would love it.” said Fathiah while winking at me. I just blushed and smiled shyly. Fathiah just laughed at me and pushed me into the dining room. We continued the small gathering like party. Everything ended at 12 midnight. Everyone left saying goodbye and all happy. We cleaned up together and went to bed at 12.30am. I shared a room with Niel while Insyi and Sai with Leeteuk and L.Joe. I showered and changed into my pajamas and was about to sleep on the floor when Niel entered the room and ran towards me and carried me so suddenly. I was too shocked to react to his sudden attack. He carried me to his bed and put me down on the bed. When I finally realized what he was doing, I immediately tried to jump out of bed to protest but he pushed me down and got into bed and hugged me. He didn't allow me to get away.

 

“Hey! Just sleep here with me.... Besides, the floor is cold. You might get a cold. I don't want you to get sick. So just sleep here. Please. Besides, it would be nice. I don't get to be with you like this. So can you just allow me to sleep beside you??? Please. I promise I won't do anything that you don't like. Just sleeping together nothing else. I promise.” said Niel.

 

“Hurm.... Okay.... I suppose I don't mind. Nothing against my will, okay???” I said.

 

“Cross my heart to keep my word.” said Niel while crossing his fingers near his heart.

 

“Hahaha. Okay, then.” I said and smiled.

 

“Yes! Thank you! Thank you so much!” said Niel and hugged me and kissed me at the forehead. I simply hugged him and snuggled closer to him. After a while, I fell asleep and into a beautiful dream where Niel proposed to me. He asked me to marry him. The best dream ever.