This path again - The Wind

Everything changed when I saw you

 

(lyrics are itatlic & from - http://www.kpoplyrics.net/led-apple-with-the-wind-lyrics-english-romanized.html)

(Had this drafted since last year but it wasn't finished and now it is, please enjoy!)

I cried on Youngjun, he hugged me as I raised my hands to hug him tightly, I didn't want to let go. Something about this seems so familiar I just couldn't figure out what it was, my thoughts were all over the place. Tears just kept coming out as Youngjun still hugged me.

(The stirring wind makes me think of us back then)

(It fills up this street that we used to walk together, I think about it again)

Trying to collect my thoughts, I shivered, as I hugged him tighter, he let go of me while I stilled hugged him, I was crying alot less now and was more controlled and stable, next thing I knew he had taken off his jacket and put it around me.

(The cold wind blows especially more today)

"Its getting cold, lets get you back home" he said to me as we let go of each other, it was getting darker as we kept walking, I held onto his jacket and took a peek at him now and then, he was always looking forward like usual. When I had a clear mind, I just rubbed my eyes a little bit while we walked, how puffy and red were they, are you sure everything would be okay though.

Walking closer to my house, we still didn't talk when we were walking. "Hey Youngjun?" I suddenly asked to break the silence, I looked at you and you still didn't look back so I continued on not knowing if you did hear me or not "what's your number?" As I brought out my phone and stopped in place. You finally turned around and said "give me your phone" you replied. So I did, I handed over my phone, I watched you as you typed your number in, handing it back to me I looked at it and couldn't help but smile, saving you as a contact.

I remember it was you Youngjun, we spent so much time together before, how did I forget a lot of it? This seems too familiar, we walked this same path before when you were taking me home and I was crying then I never saw you again? Don't tell me it'll be the same as before? This time though I have your number

(Bringing the forgotten memories of you with the wind)

(This street wears the season that brings the memories of us and I long for you again)

I think I want to be with you even if its just a friend I want you in my life. As we carried on walking, we didn't say anything else but when I got to my door and when I turned around you weren't there anymore. You left without saying a word? Did I do something wrong again? As I opened my phone, you didn't have my number yet and I still had your jacket on me.

I stood there just looking around, I heard the door open behind me, it was my mum, the first thing she asked was "I thought Yejoon was taking you home? Is that his jacket?" I shook my head, she told me to come inside as it was chilly, I just went straight to my room without saying another word, it was dark outside so I wondered if she saw my red eyes as I sat on my bed and started covering them with my hands and taking some deep breathes.

Taking off the jacket I put it next to me on my bed, I have to give it back to you as I looked at it, I didn't turn ony my lights but the moonlight was enough for me to see the outline of your jacket. Taking my phone out, there wasn't any messages or anything, Yejoon would barely text, my friends only sometimes. I wonder if I texted would you text me back?

As suddenly a knock came onto my door followed by my mums voice "good night." As I heard her footsteps getting further away now. I didn't say anything back hoping she'll think I'll be asleep as you couldn't see any light come from my room, maybe just my heavy breathing though. Back to staring at my phone I decided to send you a text this time only something simple though.

"Youngjun? I still have your jacket."

As I started to relax I dropped my back onto my bed looking at the ceiling, still holding my phone in my hands, hoping for a reply from you. I closed my eyes abit and my phone went off. As I turned my head to look at it, it was not from you, but Yejoon. I sighed a little and decided to open the text.

"Sorry I didn't take you home, make up for it tomorrow? Your mum said you're fine though, see you tomorrow."

I knew my mum would say something to him, I turned the screen off, I wanted to throw my phone across the room but I couldn't at this time, he seems like hes acting like everything is normal again, how can he just brush things off so easily.

I quickly sat back up on bed as I glanced at my window, it started raining heavily. Are you OK? Did you manage to get home, I started worrying about Youngjun again, taking my phone in front of my again I typed up another text.

"Did you get back home?"

Now walking towards the windows leaving my phone on my bed, opening the curtains a bit more and just seeing the rain fall, today's been a sad and emotional day, I wonder if anything can work out as my phone went off again, as I went to pick up my phone, the name on the screen was Youngjun's. I was hesistant to open it at first, staring at it for a few minutes, then did I decide to click open.

"Its OK"

What do you mean, this desn't really answer alot of my questions I still have Youngjun. Are you still out there?

 

(lyrics are italic and from http://www.kpoplyrics.net/led-apple-let-the-wind-blow-lyrics-english-romanized.html)

(Youngjun's view)

I don't know what happened? I just disappeared as soon we reached the door. I was slightly worried her mum would have seen me again and being out this late with someone who wasn't her boyfriend anyway. It felt like we parted ways again?

(She left without a word of goodbye)

(When I didn’t even think about saying farewell)

I tried walking home, but I didn't want to return home, some fresh air was good now and then I guess. I forgot I gave my jacket to you. But it's alright, its not too chilly as I carried on walking abit my phone vibrated in my pocket, was an unknown number, so I just opened the text.

"Youngjun? I still have your jacket."

Just when I was thinking about my jacket, it must be you texting me, as I saved the number on to my phone and put it away. The rain also suddenly falls as I felt specks of water on my face paired with the cold wind. Somehow this weather is working against me and expressing me huh.

(The skies are sad too and rain falls)

(Tears fall from my two eyes)

I tried to shake the feeling of crying from the thought of us parting again. I shook my head and tried to run to some shelter, as I started breathing heavily, this would do for now as I turned around watching the rain pour. If anyone saw me it would look like I've been crying, as I wiped some rain off my face, I guess I'm a little thankful for the rain. As my phone went off again I pulled it out looking at it.

"Did you get back home?"

It was from you again, this time I should reply as I typed back "Its OK"

I didn't want to worry you, maybe it would have been easier for me to say I'm home but I can't lie tonight. There's so much I want to say, I had the chance when we were walking but we kept quiet til you asked for my number. I'm kind of glad though we have each others number now, along with you still having my jacket. It felt like we were still tied to something. Letting out a sigh the rain was falling a lot less now as I wonder around again, I don't know how late it was but I lost all hope for anything today.

(As if I’m crazy, I wander around on the streets)

Eh? My phone was vibrating like crazy now, someone was calling me as I opened it, your name came up on the display as I answered it "hello?"

The line was silent, I couldn't hear anything, as I pulled the phone from my ear to look at the screen it was connected, putting it back to my ear I could hear you very faintly as the rain was muffling the sound for me. I knew you could the background, the hard rain coming down like it'll never stop, I was so focused on the rain the last thing I heard was "I'm going to find you."

The phone had then hung up just like that. There was no time now, I couldn't just wait here, you didn't even know where I was, before I knew it I started running in the direction of your home, the rain was hitting my face countless times but it didn't matter anymore, you were under the same rain, I was still holding my phone and trying to call you but you never picked up.

(In this rain, I run fast to you, call me back)

I was getting frustrated, what if we didn't meet after all this? I kept running til I saw another figure running, their coat wasn't even zipped up, you could the sides of it gliding on either side and the figure had a beanie on with the hair still flowing even in the rain, it was you.

When we almost met halfway I quickly put my hands in front trying to get a hold of you as it looked like you were going to run pass me, I think I shocked you a little, but I got you to stop almost swinging you around because of your speed and my force.

"Youngjun!" I heard you shout, but I quickly took a hold of your hand, I didn't want you to stand in this rain as I tried to look for cover, we weren't that far from your house, I wanted to walk you back over there where you'll be back inside, I didn't want you to become sick because of me and away this late or I'll get us both in trouble again.

You just followed my lead until we got somewhere, it was the best place I could find as we finally let go of each others hand, "what are you doing here?" I asked hoping for an answer that was worried about me, was I being selfish now. . .

"Oh, I was looking for you. . ." Your reply trailed off at the end and you didn't even look at me but somehow I felt a little happy.

"I told you it's OK, you need to get back home though, I don't want you to catch a cold," I knew there was some sadness in my tone as I didn't want to part again but it's the right thing to do, as I turned around after I saw you nod, you were just looking at the floor and I started walking towards where your house was, the rain was alot lighterror now, I could hear your footsteps on the puddles, it brought back memories of when we played in the rain.

The rest of the walk was silent but when we got back I turned to look at you and you walked right into me in a daze you took a few seconds and then apologised swiftly. I just smiled at you while you told me "text me when you're home please."

I nodded and watched you go back inside as I made my way back home, it was still lightly raining almost like mist now so I tried to quicken my pace which gradually turned into a run as I wanted to get back and just text you, you were on my mind and I didn't know what to do with my thoughts with all these memories that replay in my mind, I wondered if you remembered even a little, even if they were the bad ones where we'll get told off, but it was always my fault.

(But why do you appear in my dreams every night?)

(Why do you make me so crazy?)

(Each day, I go round and round, I chase and chase after myself)

(My love is pain)