Feelings - Yeah

Everything changed when I saw you

(Italic text is lyrics once again as per usual ^^ This chapter is all on Youngjun's view~! Back to my normal length of writing as I know last chapter was a bit short ;; )

Everyday I come to school now, I got the odd look now, 'the guy that Yejoon punched' was what was going around. I kind of missed my old nickname 'the loner' and where I wasn't spoken about, just making my way to my classroom, the same things were repeating itself. But a few times I saw just you pass the door by yourself, you seem to be coming in less with Yejoon. But you were still with him right?

It's been a few days since then now, after I asked you "Music Room?". I didn't see you for awhile, I still went everyday.

Thinking back to that day, the things Yejoon shouted at me, I was quite calm about the whole situation til I brought up about him hurting you, do you know that? You deserve the truth. But its a good thing Yejoon didn't break my guitar, as it was lunchtime, I headed straight for the music room, people would look at me sometimes but my bruise faded as well, my eye didn't hurt so much anymore.

As I knocked on the door like normal, no one was there, walking in like normal and sitting against the wall, bringing out my guitar, my favourite one. The plum blush acoustic guitar, honestly if he did something to my guitar I don't think I would be able to contrl myself. I shook my head to bring myself back to reality and of course you, if I catch him again.

Maybe you were turning a blind eye everytime he wasn't there. I didn't want to picture the look in your eyes though, I've seen it before.

When we were younger and I took you to that park, got into a lot of trouble with your mum though because I got lost, but thankfully my dad found us when I tried to walk you back home. I guess I worried both our parents and it was my fault. I smiled at that thought though, even if you don't remember maybe we can create some new memories.

As I grabbed my guitar gently, I started playing the chords to 'Falling Slowly', this was one of the songs me and my close friend Jung Joon Young played together, we were going to be in a band together, we both had the same dream. This song also kind of fitted this situation right? As I quietly sung along.

(I don't know you)

(But I want you)

(Falling slowly, eyes that know me)

As I closed my eyes and continued playing, I pictured you in my head. Repeating those chords and lines. Even if we didn't know each other so well anymore I'm sure theres still something there.

I opened my eyes as knock came on the door, turning my head with a slight bit of hope, maybe it was you - but it wasn't. Trying to get a clue who it was, it looked like one of your friends that I see you hang around with.

"Your Jun right?" I hear her say as she stopped walking and sat next to me, her hair was a long dark brown and slightly wavy today and she had a pretty face but her face had some worried eyes.

"I guess" I said quietly still playing those chords but I stopped singing. Jun is close enough to my name. She stayed quiet next to me as I was still playing.

"Help her OK? She seems to have a soft spot for you", as she continued on "I just don't like seeing my friends get hurt, especially by Yejoon, I hate him".

(You have suffered enough)

(It's time that you won)

Not looking at her but at my guitar I stayed slient but I stopped playing. I felt her move away and stand up, sorting out her uniform and brushing her skirt to get rid of the creases. I can see what she means I do also hated him, maybe we were a little bias though, but what I could do to help you? There's still some time before any major choices happen about our future though.

(We've still got time)

(Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice)

"Stay strong Jun-ah, I'll come again OK? I'm Jo Minhee OK?" she said as she left the room.

(You'll make it now)

 

There was a short practice today after school, so I walked in the opposite direction that was my home, I didn't catch you around the entrance or school gates, I waited alittle though on the bench I usually sat at with my headphones in. Looking around I never saw you, I just saw people walking back and forth, so I walked off to practice at Joon Young's apartment.

"Joon Young" I greeted "Yo", putting down my guitar on the side and stretched.

"Something wrong" he said when he turned to look at me, he was fixing his guitar strap. Joon Young was a little taller than me and a year older than me, had short black hair, he was acutally classed as a 'ulzzang', he's also lived in different parts of the world, sometimes I'll get him to help me with some English work. He could tell when was something was wrong though, we instantly became friends over our love for music and as we were going to try and audition for the same company, he was currently trying to break off a contract with his current company though.

"Hey, are you ignoring me Youngjun? I can't stay long you know, I got to go to a photoshoot after" he said while I stayed quiet.

"Yeah, yeah I'm here, lets just practice" I replied as I went to get my guitar pretending like nothing happened, he sat one of the chairs and moved one closer to him so I had a seat. We were currently just looking at some guitar chords that already existed, one day we would write our own though.

We continued practicing for awhile, while Joon Young's phone went off, I stopped as he picked it up "WHAT?" I heard him shout as I slightly lean the other way trying to defend my own ears.

"OK OK, I understand" as he put the phone down and sighed and looked at me "They moved the shoot earlier so I got to go", I nodded at him and started packing up. Joon Young only recently moved to South Korea as he wanted to try and reach for his dreams of being in the music industry, to get by he takes up the odd job of modelling for his friend hence his photoshoots.

Looking at him go around his place I said "Next time yeah?", "Yeah Yeah" he shouted back from his room as he was putting away his guitar and taking a hold of his keys, I walked out the door waiting for him to come out. Soon as he was out he quickly closed it and locked up, walking towards the stairs he asked me "You gonna tell me whats up?".

I looked at him while walking down the stairs and said "It's nothing really".

"What was with the black eye last time, I noticed OK, tell me next time yeah?" he replied while we reached then the front door, he walked in the opposite direction and waved me off.

Letting out a sigh, I looked at the floor and took a hold of my bag repositioning it on my shoulder. It wasn't dark yet surprisingly, but I made my way home and stopped off at the convenience store to buy a snack. What caught my eye was this strawberry pepero, one of my favourite fruit was strawberries too.

After that I walked out and started opening the packet thats when I noticed you again with Yejoon in the distance, I could instantly tell it was you, I saw him storm off, did something happen again? Should I walk up to you.

As I saw you sit on the bench nearby just watching Yejoon leave, I found myself walking up to you, I hadn't even opend up my snack yet as I put it away, you were facing the floor so I couldn't see the expression you were holding on your face.

"Hi" I started off with. I don't know how awkward that is, as its been awhile, but I didn't know what else to say, as I sat next to you keeping my distance, placing down my bag and guitar. Do you know I'm abit nervous right now even if we aren't close right now, that meeting by chance again just got my heart running again, I can't bring myself to tell anyone about it though, not even Joon Young.

(A long time was spent like this, I can’t just stay friends)

(I want to say it now, that I liked you since before)

(that I can’t hide my heart anymore)

"Are we OK?" I asked while looking in the opposite direction which was the direction Yejoon walked in, holding onto my bag strap and messing around with it.

(Now answer me)

(Are you shy or do you not like me?)

(But why can’t you say it? Look at me and tell me)

I turned around to look at you, you still had your head down, your hair was covering the side of your face so I still couldn't tell if you were going to talk to me. I sat there quietly next to you, what were you thinking of? Right now sitting next to you, I also wondered if Yejoon was going to come back, I guess it was a risk I was willing to take and if he caught me with you I knew he'll throw another punch at me but I didn't care.

(I put everything on the line for you so tell me)

"You going to talk to me?" I said quietly, hoping maybe you'll  ask me to repeat myself incase you didn't hear me, it was stupid, but I had some hope and said "I'm here for you, you know". I know that we probably hit a rough path, but will you believe me, maybe what Minhee said about your soft spot for me was a lie I thought

(Will you believe in me now? Will you open your heart?)

"I'm sorry" were the first words you said, I quickly faced you again, you were still facing the floor, my heart started beating faster. I don't know if you were going to say I can't see you or we can be friends, I hoped for the latter.

"We just had a fight again. But I don't care what he thinks, but I don't want you to get hurt again".

I pondered on your words, the pain didn't matter, I wanted to be there when times got hard, even if that promise was made long ago we can still fulfil it. "Hey, I don't care OK? Long as your OK, its all that matters, we're OK then?" as I still looked at you.

(Just one word, Yeah – that’s all we need)

You lifted your head and faced me, your eyes were slightly puffy, maybe from crying? Then I noticed the red in your eyes, as you rubbed your eyes with your hands, you let out a smile for me and nodded "Of course", then looking away you asked "Do you want to walk home?", as I noticed that it was getting a bit late, the sun was going to set soon, so I got up and popped my bag on and holding my guitar. You slowly got up, also brushing your skirt and fixing your uniform and grabbing your bag.

"I'm trying to break up with Yejoon" you suddenly said as we started walking, I just nodded my head along while looking at you now and then.

"It'll be OK" I tried to reassure you not knowing what else to say, I wondered why you were telling me though, it kind of made me hope maybe we can be together one day. Even though I've known that you two have been together for so long. I felt you suddenly grab a hold of my blazer sleeve stopping me as I tried to continute walking, I didn't even know you stopped, as I turned around to look at you.

It felt like you wanted to cry again, you dropped your hand and I just went up to you and grabbed your hand and pulled you in gently for a hug, putting my arms around, you were shorter than me, its maybe what people called perfect hugging height as I lightly put my head on top of yours.

"I'm here for you, I mean it" as I whispered in your ear as I could feel your tears come out.

(I’ll protect you from now on, trust me, it’s really only you for me)

(I will just hug you tightly right now)