Forgotten

Short stories (Bigbang)

Jiyong was being ushered into the black limousine. He was given no opportunity to turn back and look at Seungri. Even one last look was not allowed. Seungri was being deprived of having a husband and a father for the baby. He clutched his shirt as he squat down on the sidewalk. The car is getting smaller and smaller and it vanished as it drove down the roads. No more Jiyong, no more waking up beside him or someone being with him when he’s feeling down. Nothing left.

I was given a sum of money a few days later. There’s a note beside it.

Just forget me and take that money for our children. There’s no future for us at all.

I ripped up the note and the cheque. My eyes were puffy and my whole body aches. I don’t even have the strength to even cry anymore. I just stood there and stare into the space.

I was only 24 and still studying at the university. My family members throw me out of the house when they learnt that I got married to Jiyong at Las Vegas. There were tough times between Jiyong and me due to the strong homophobes in our family. There are times where Jiyong really wanted to give up but then there’s a surprise. I got pregnant. He stayed and took good care of me. Things got a lot better but we are struggling with our rent and bills.

 All of our income got cut off as our family didn’t want anything to do with us. But then suddenly Jiyong being brought back to his family and inherit his father’s company and take over all his business. His family even planned to find a girl to get married with him. Kiko Mizuhara was her name. He will make love to her instead of me. Saying I love you to her instead of me. The memories of us should be erased. There are no us anymore but me only. I cried for days. I didn’t have any appetite but I forced myself to eat for the little one at least.

I sat on the table; it feels like someone is missing. A missing pair of cutlery that is supposed to be seated on the table opposite me. The owner of this house was not here. It’s pointless when I’m left alone in this big house. Jiyong will not come back anymore. Soon he will forget me and have a family with her.

There’s only one person that could help me.  He’s the last resort. He will allow me to free from the pain.

 “Youngbae please make me forget about the love we once had. I know it’s forbidden but make an exception for me please.” I pleaded. The pain in my chest was intolerable. Every night I yearn for you. I miss the first time that we kissed. Everything will become better when my memory is erased.

“But I can only wipe out all your memories of him but not the feelings. It might not work. Anything about him will threaten to bring back all your memories. And there’s a risk of using the power.”

“I don’t care. Please, just do it. I don’t want to suffer anymore.”

“Okay I shall do it but if anything happens, I’m not responsible for it.”

Then he casted a spell and soon my surroundings turned into darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to find myself in my bed. Youngbae was right beside me.

“What happened to me? I remember I fainted in the class then I find myself back in my bedroom.” I enquired.

“Well you fainted due to exhaustion and you are heavily pregnant. You shouldn’t attend school.”

“But I can’t miss a single lesson. It’s important for me. I need to return back to school. I still have a couple hours of lectures to go.”

“You should take a rest. Just take it that you do it for our baby. I’m going off to work right now. Take care. ” he gave me a peck on the cheek before he left for work.

3 Years later

“Jihyun, stop running before you bang into someone else.”

*Bang*

He did bang into a couple and fell onto the ground.

“Daddy.” He starts to wail and it’s getting louder and louder. The couple in front of him tried to pacify him but he cried even harder. This is really embarrassing.

I hurried to his side and carry him up.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized to the couple and saw a familiar face. The guy seems shocked.

 My heart is thumping real hard. He looks familiar.

“Oh you’re the son of the Kwon’s cooperation. I’m so sorry that he banged into you.”

“It’s okay. I’m fine.” I left after apologizing with a wailing Jihyun in my arms. It’s such a disgrace that he bang into someone so influential. Luckily he didn’t hold any grudge against us.

“Seungri?”I turned behind and it’s that guy again.

“Why did you know my nickname? Did I know you?” the way he called me reminds me of someone.

A/N: Taeyang altered Seungri’s memory where he is the husband of Seungri instead of Jiyong. I combines Seungri’s and GD’s real name so their son’s name is JiHyun because I couldn’t think of a better name.  This story was not beta-ed by anyone and written within an hour so there might be a lot of grammar mistakes.