Remember (Forgotten 2)

Short stories (Bigbang)

Jiyong’s POV

“Seungri?” I accidentally called out to his name. It is really shocking to see him again after 3 years. I wonder if he’s fine…

“How did you know my nickname? Do I know you?” he looked confused. He had forgotten me. My heart broke into pieces when I heard that. It must be Taeyang’s doing. Only Taeyang has the power to alter someone’s memories. Didn’t he receive my another letter? I remembered passing it to my most trusted butler, Ben, to give it to him. Unless he didn’t.

“Err.. You looked like a friend that I used to know.” I lied. He doesn’t remember me anymore, there’s no point telling him about us.

“Ohh it must be an honor to look like your friend.”

“Yeah, is that your son? He is cute.” I asked. Is he my baby boy?

“Yes he’s cute isn’t he? My precious little baby boy.

“Can I hold him?” I want to touch my child. I walked over to his side and carried him. He has Seungri’s lips and my eyes. I touched his face and my eyes are starting to get watery. 3 years had passed and I missed out the part of him growing up. I wonder what his first word is.

“Why do you look so sad? Be happy Uncle.” Jihyun comforted me as he wiped away the tears on my cheeks. I couldn’t hold back my tears.

“What is your name?”

“Dong Jihyun.” My heart tightened when I heard his name. What the ?

When did Taeyang became his father? Taeyang must have done something to Seungri’s memories. He promised to take good care of them but not like this. He’s stealing him away instead of taking good care of him.

I gave Jihyun back to Seungri and walked away with my sister. I went to look for Taeyang and asked him about what happened.

“What the hell Tae? I thought I asked you to take good care of Seungri? And by that I did not mean you can be his ‘husband’. Didn’t he receive the letter?”

“I did what you asked me to. He only received the letter where you asked him to let go and forget you. He freaking asked me to erase all the memories regarding you. But how am I supposed to explain the baby to him after I erased his memories of you? The baby popped out of nowhere? Or he got ed by a random guy and got pregnant? Be logical Jiyong.” He reasoned.

“What I did wrote the letter but it is just for a show for my parents to see. I have to gain the trust of my parents so that they will hand over all the control over the company. I did write a letter to tell him to wait for me but I think it didn’t get to him…” I trailed off.

“Well then what are we supposed to do? You want to make him remember you?”

“Yeah, can you return him his memories? Like a reverse spell or what?”

“No I can’t. Once it’s done, we can’t return back the memories. If he still has a strong feeling for you then you might do something to trigger his memories and it will return. But there’s no guarantee for success.”

“At least there’s still a chance where he might remember. I’ll try.”

A few days later.

I got to Seungri’s house and I pressed the doorbell.

“Hi!” I said when the door opened, revealing a shocked Seungri.

“What are you doing here? How did you know where I stay?” He seemed shocked and called for Taeyang, his ‘husband’.

“Oh I forgot to tell you about my long lost friend, Jiyong. He came here to visit us.” Taeyang came up with a lie. Both Jiyong and Taeyang are in collusion.

“Ah, I’m so sorry. Come in.” I looked around the apartment where we used to live in. Nothing changed much except for the photos of Taeyang and Seungri instead of me. I sat on the couch and Taeyang sat beside me.

“Well what are you going to do? Kiss him? Or him?”

“I think I will force myself on him.”

“Serious? I was joking.” Then I burst into laughter.

“I was joking too. I don’t want to hurt my baby panda. Maybe I will try to do things that we did before so that he will feel a sense of familiarity.” And I told him about the other letter was meant for him. There’s even a part where I even had named our unborn child.

“Ahh sure not a bad idea but –“before he could continue Jihyun appeared and crashed into Taeyang’s body.

“Daddyyyyy I’m hungry.” He grumbled and he saw me. Then he hid his head onto his ‘daddy’s’ chest.

“Your papa is making lunch now. Be patient and greet uncle Kwon.”

“Hello uncle kwon.” He said quickly then he ran to his papa.

“I think he just woke up. He’s normally like that in the morning.” Taeyang explained. I’m getting really jealous that he spent 3 years with my son. I should be the one who is hugging him and holding onto him.

“It’s okay.”

“Lunch is ready.” Seungri announced.

“So well what did you guys talk about? How did you guys met? Tae I didn’t know that you knew the famous G-Dragon. I have always wanted to meet him… ” He said in awe. He really worshipped me a lot.

“Well you did saw me last week.”

“But it’s because of Jihyun banged into you. If not I wouldn’t have the chance to see you.” He said. He’s practically fanboying over me. Maybe it will be easier to make him remember me.

“You like me that much?”

“Yeah I was a fan boy of you when you were a model for your company. You are so dreamy.” I was on cloud nine but fell right into hell when he said he prefers Taeyang because I’m too perfect. him.

“Ri where’s Jihyun’s vitamins?” Taeyang asked.

“Oops I forgot to stock up.” Seungri said and he stood up to get ready to head to the supermarket.  

“Do you need a company?” I offered and he accepted. Maybe I shall use this chance and try to kiss him to make him remember me.

We got the things we needed at the supermarket. The journey back was really quiet and a little awkward.

“Ri, how did you meet Taeyang?” I accidentally used Ri. I was too accustomed to call Seungri by his nickname.

“Can you not call me Ri? Only Taeyang can call me that even though you are my idol.” He was harsh on me.

“Sorry, I really had a friend that looked like you and I got the habit of calling him Ri.”

“Is he your close friend?”

“No he’s my lover but he had forgotten me.”

“I’m sorry for bring up such sad past of yours. But maybe you can make him remember you.” He suggested.

“But I don’t know how to make him remember me…”

“Maybe you can kiss him? Kiss normally stimulates the feelings that he once had for you?”

“Should I do that? I think I might scare him off.”

“I think you should.”

Then I kissed him but I got a slap in return.

“Why are you kissing me? I have a husband and a kid. off and stay away from me.” He stepped on my foot. He told me to kiss him and I did. Maybe it’s a wrong move. I went back to his house and was hoping that he would accept my apologies.

Seungri’s POV

He kissed me. It was so suddenly that I slapped him and I yelled at him. Actually I remembered him when he came into my house. Then I overheard what they were saying. He didn’t abandon me but was sabotaged by his butler. But I still need to punish him for making me suffer. 

A/n: There still a last part to it.