Revenge? (Forgotten 3)

Short stories (Bigbang)

Jiyong POV

I got back to Seungri’s house and hoped that he wasn’t too angry with me. My face still stings from the slap he had given me. Maybe I should apologies to him. I wanted to ring the door bell but the door was unlocked. How careless I thought as I let myself in. The house was empty. Maybe I should leave and come back next time. But something made me change my mind as I heard someone in the bedroom.

“Oppa we didn’t do this for a long time. Shall we?” I heard a very y but manly voice. It sounds like Seungri. Wait what I think it’s Seungri.

“But…”

“No but I miss the dominant you that made me moan like a and took in charge of everything.”  I continued to eavesdrop while I peek from the door that is slightly opened. Seungri was on top of Taeyang with them half . Urgh I must stop them before they take it further.

 “How dare you Tae? You, this bastard! Taking advantage of my baby when he had no memories of me.” I shouted as I barged in and punched his face.

“We didn’t do anything. I swear. I tried to dissuade him to stop. ” He tried to explain but Seungri said something.

“Well how did you get into my house and barge into our room for no damn reason. Even if we have , it’s none of your business.”

“It’s my ing business because you are supposed to be mine.” I accidentally blurted out. how am I suppose to explain this to him?

Seungri POV

“What do you mean I am supposed to be yours?” I questioned him intentionally.

Let’s see how you are going to explain this to me as I’m secretly laughing inside. It’s a trap for you Jiyong.

“Err… how should I explain this?” he stuttered then suddenly the nanny was back with Jihyun. Argh what a nice timing.

“How about you meet me tomorrow at the city square’s fountain at 1 pm and you can tell me what you want to say.” I stated and carried Jihyun to his room.

“What happened to daddy’s face?” Jihyun asked curiously.

“Well your daddy injured himself while we are making a little sister or brother for you.”  I wonder what’s Jiyong’s reaction is as I said cheekily.

The next day

 When I got to the fountain, I found him sitting there waiting for me. He’s early.

“Hey” I called out to him.

“Hi, you’re early.”

“Well you are even earlier. Cut the chase. What do you want to tell me?” I want to hear what his version of story is before I decide he is worth to forgive. He told me what happened between us and I only nodded my head while I listened.

“So how about we play a game of fate. You said I was your lover. So if we are really meant to be together again. Then find me in an hour time around the city starting from now. If you can find  me within the time limit, then I will be with you. If not then don’t bother me anymore.” I said.

I got onto a bus before he could register what I was saying. I stick my tongue out at him and gave him a big wave as the bus drove off. I decided to camp in my favourite café that is crowded on a Saturday afternoon. I won’t make it easy for you Jiyong.

I was chilling out at the café and drinking my favourite hot chocolate until I saw a familiar figure walking into the café. Why is he so smart? I need to hide somewhere else before he saw me. I tried to sneak out of the café without a noise. Just as I was about to open the door, he turned back and saw me.

“Ha I found you.” He said as he walked closer to me.

“But you have to catch me with your hands.” I tried to get out of the shop before he catches me.

I ran towards the hypermarket hoping that he won’t find me. I hid behind the doors but I saw no one coming for me. Why isn’t he coming? Did he give up? I went out of the mart and found a bunch of bystanders looking at something. Did something bad happen? I pushed my way through the crowd and saw Jiyong lying there in a pool of blood.

“Did someone call the ambulance already? Save him… Save…” I cried. I kept on slapping his cheeks lightly hoping this is a prank.

“Wake up please. I lost. I beg you. Actually I remembered it all along after the day you came into our house. Please I remember everything, wake up. Stop playing.” I said in tears.

Suddenly a hand was wiping my tears away and the crowd dispersed. He woke up and smiled.

“Well, I got you didn’t I? I knew you remembered something so I need to make you tell me via this method.” He said and hugged me tight while I struggled to get away from him.

“Cheater. I haven’t forgive you yet.” And I tried to walk away.

“I’m not going to let you go again.” Then he grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss.

Taeyang POV

Well Jiyong owes me a big time for using up my strength to stage an accident for him. It seems like I’m back to being alone again as I walked away from the scene and I accidentally banged into a girl.

“Hey I’m sorry are you alright?” I apologized and offered to pull her up from the ground.

“It’s okay.” She replied and I saw the most prettiest girl in my life. My heart was thumping really hard.

“Shall I treat you a cup of coffee to apologise?” I offered and hoped that she will accept.

“Yeah sure, what’s your name?”

“Dong Youngbae but people call me Taeyang, you?”

“Sandara park, call me dara.”

“How about we exchange phone numbers?” I asked boldly. Maybe I had a chance of being attached after all. 

A/N: Last part of it. Not sure if i did a great job but yeah i tried to write a cute ending for GRI and Taeyangggggg

Todae or GRI next?