not an update : HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGHYUN!!!

Noona? can you see me?

Kim Jonghyun, born April 8, 1990 is a South Korean Idol, Singer, Dancer, Lyricist, Composer, Model, and Radio DJ.

Korean name    : Kim Jonghyun (김종현)

Stage name      : Jonghyun

Nick name        : Bling Bling Jonghyun, Dino Jonghyun. Jjong, Jjongie. Jonghyunnie

Birth date          : April 08, 1990

Blood type        : AB

Height              : unknow.kkkk<3

Language         : Korean.

                         English    = hello, i’m fine thank you. And you?

 i’m a boy and you’re a girl:”>

Position           : Lead Vocal.

Hobbies           : Writing lyrics, listening to the music, singing and playing piano<3

Fan                  : Blingers

 


 

SWEET FACT            :

  • “"SHINee’s dream girl is SHINee world." - Kim Jonghyun” (HOW SWEET!!)
  •  
  • If he had a girlfriend, he would want to exchange photos with her, so she would have a picture of him everywhere she goes. (lets take a photo jjong oppa!:3)
  •  
  • Jonghyun does not mind if his girlfriend is pretty or not, as long as she is sweet towards him. (damn! he's absolutely my man. fix u!)
  •  
  • Jonghyun was the first in shinee to have his forst kiss. (aww. :* :* :3)
  •  
  • Taemin and Jonghyun were practicing late one night so Jonghyun grabbed a taxi for Taemin. He took a picture of the license plate and stared at the car until it disappeared. (how sweet this hyung and dongsaeng!) (he’s tipical good boyfriend huh?)
  •  
  • Jonghyun wants to be a father who is like a friend. (marry me then..........)
  •  
  • Jonghyun carries a picture of SHINee in his wallet. <3

 

 

 

 

AWESOME FACT    :

  • He wrote Juliette’s lyric just about 2/3 hours. Daebak! Awesome Kim Jonghyun.
  •  
  • Jjongis the one of sm artist who have participated with outsourching sm’s artist as co-writer like IU at song “glommy clock” and son dambi at song “red candle” (he is so talented isn’t it?<3)
  •  
  • Jonghyun is ambidextrous, meaning he can write with both hands. (WOW!)
  •  
  • Jonghyun plays the bass, guitar, and piano. (aigoo, romantic guy!)
  •  
  • Jonghyun have over 50,000 songs on MP3. (COOL JJJONG!)
  •  
  • Jonghyun has the most number of females contacts in his phone, according to the shinee member. (i can say this fact is awesome right?....)

 

 

CUTE, DORKY & ADORABLE FACT       :

  • SHINee facts: Jonghyun once threw his dad's phone out of the house and told it to fly. (Jjong... please)
  •  
  • When Jonghyun first watched ‘New Moon’, he walked around the dorm without a shirt on to imitate the character of Jacob Black for a week." (omg jjong....)
  •  
  • Whenever he hears his own songs, he would get excited and lip-sync or sing along. (haha! He difinetly a singer!lol)
  •  
  • Jonghyun admitted that he had stuffed some peanut butter into Onew’s coffee, causing Onew to turn slightly green and rush to the bathroom to get rid of the horrible contents in his mouth. (jjong.... he’s ur hyung!lol)
  •  
  • Everyone in SHINee picks Jonghyun the member out SHINee that they will definetly will not introduce to their little sister. (tsktsk. Playboy:3)
  •  
  • Jonghyun believes that Donald Duck is another species of Onew. (but, i think he’s right...lol)
  •  
  • Jonghyun learnt this effective method from Onew : Threaten to eat up all Taemin’s ice-cream if Taemin refuses to get out of bed. (heis... poor taeminiee)
  •  
  • According to Onew, when Jonghyun cries, he would cry the whole day. (don’t cry honey. I’ll be with u!)

 

 

 

many fact cr frm : SHINee_World, sapphireworldismyworld, kijung, jo-dorks, JonghyunBiased
nowwh, myfirstshawolkiss, shinee-foreverrS,HINeeloveSG


 

 For Jonghyun(and SHINee) Who Write A Beautiful Song For Shawol ,

Guys, you know the song titled 'Honesty' from Sherlock album right? the lyrics of the song is tell and shows us that shinee is very grateful, and how shinee very thankful that we are there for them.

This is some line from Honesty lyrics.They say :
I didn’t mean to hurt you
I’m always sorry
Because you’ve always been there to protect me
Because you’ve taken the criticism that I should receive
You have shielded me without a word and now
I will reflect you like a mirror


My heart pounded, I couldn’t hide my tears
They overflowed as much as I was grateful
You understood me better than myself
When I was on the verge of breaking down
Seeing you having a harder time than I did
Made me cry like a child


When it becomes tiring and I want to give up
Your small hand becomes my biggest strength
For the rest of my life, I’ll sing a song for you


If my joy can become your happiness
I’ll be thankful.


did you know? The lyrics are written by Jonghyun and rap part written by Minho. HOW SWEET!!!!
damn! when I know about that fact, and when I read the translation of the lyrics of this song I felt very grateful to be part of shinee, by being a SHAWOL .
I am very grateful to get to know SHINee.
and I am also very grateful that I am a SHAWOL.

they said they were grateful because we are always there for them, but in fact they are the one who always there for us, am i right Shawol? they always there for us, for shawol. with all the stupid, funny, and childish thing they done. and we are very thankful for that .

they also said that they were very proud of having SHAWOL, but the truth is shawol are more proud to have SHINee. for having a very perfect idol like SHINee .
everyone said 'nobody perfect'. yes, i admint it. i do know that each member in shinee is not perfect, never be perfect because they're human, not God.
BUT, in my opinion. as a shinee . they are so close to be perfect!

they said ' I'm always sorry '
no oppa ... you didn't need to say sorry to us. we are the one who should say sorry to you,
sorry because sometimes we can't give the best for you, while you always give the best for us.
oppas really ... I'm so sorry. bcs sometime we're become so weak...sorry.
we are very grateful, thankful, and happy for anything, for the best thing you always give to us, to Shawol. so u don't have to say sorry.

and the last, they said : If my joy can become your happiness, I’ll be thankful.
if u had know oppa.. I'm the one who was supposed to feel thankful.
thank you oppa, thank u for all your joy. thank you for always share your joy with us. thank you for always make me happy with your joy... thank you...

 

I always feel touched when i heared this song. and i be more touched because the lyrics were written by Jonghyun and Minho for shawol. THANK YOU Oppa! love you so fcking much.

 

from : me, a shawol. once again! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA!