Chapter 2

From Hatred To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why did we come out here?” So Rae asked.

“Because you, my friend, look like you need to loosen up.” Sandara Park, a famous model, smiled as she dragged her friend towards the bar. “One Kamikaze and one Blue Lagoon please.” She smiled brightly at the bartender, who froze for a moment before nodding his head. Sandara sat on the high chair, crossing her slender legs and turning her attention towards her best friend. “So, do you want to tell me what happened?”

“That stupid Kim ruined the entire ceremony!” So Rae said as she glanced at the slender girl. “Who are you looking for?”

“Oh, no one.” Dara smiled sheepishly.

“Here are your drinks, miss.” The young boy smiled as he placed the orders. “Anything else?”

“No, thanks.” So Rae before she took a sip of her Blue Lagoon, the cold drink calming down her nerves. “You’re right, I needed this.”

“See, that’s what the best friends are for.” Dara smiled and took a sip of her drink. “Man I love Fridays!”

“Don’t you have fashion show tomorrow?” So Rae asked in shock as she saw Dara drown the entire drink in one go, letting out a small sigh of delight. “Hyori unnie won’t be happy if she sees you like that tomorrow.” So Rae said, referring to Dara’s manager who was a bit too strict.

“I’ll handle it.” Dara said, waving her hand dismissively. “Now, let’s go dance.” She excitedly jumped off the chair and walked towards the center of the dance floor, her modest hips swaying to the beat of the music.

So Rae chuckled before she took the last sip of the drink before joining Dara. The girls giggled as they danced, attracting the attention of most of the men inside the club, both single and taken. Dara was smiling until she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist, pulling her close to their chest. She turned around and was about to yell but the stranger silenced her by pressing his lips against hers.

“Missed me?” He whispered, his eyes opening and staring at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter