Chapter 1

From Hatred To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The gentle rays entered the large room, brightening its every corner. The flowers in the vases, which aliened on the either side of the aisle, were bathing in sun’s embrace. People sat in their respective seats, all eyes on the young man who was fiddling with his bow tie, his eyes staring at the giant doors. A minute passed, two, three… People began whispering, some even began to look back, checking if the bride was coming or not.

“What’s going on?” A young woman whispered into her earpiece, the vein on her neck popping out because of stress.

“I don’t know, ma’am.” The person replied, his voice filled with nervousness. “The bridal room is empty.”

“God… Where are they?” The young woman groaned in annoyance.

“Miss Yang?” One of the bridesmaids called her, her eyes darting towards the groom who looked like he was about to pass out.

“Yes?”

“I don’t think Soo Hyun is going to come.” The bridesmaid said, placing a paper in So Rae’s hands.

Before even asking, So Rae glanced at the picture and immediately regretted it. To her horror, the picture showed the bride and a drop dead handsome stranger kissing, or more like each other, deeply upsetting So Rae’s stomach. But the most disturbing part was that the God-like stranger wasn’t a stranger at all.

“God damn it! I’m going to kill him!” So Rae hissed, not minding the fact that she cursed in the church.

“I-i-is everything alright, miss?” The voice spoke through the earpiece, reminding So Rae about the ongoing call.

“No. Get my car ready. We’re going to the Kim Corp.” So Rae almost growled as she removed the earpiece and shoved it into her bag.

She took a deep breath in before eying the entire church hall. Guests were already walking away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter