Chapter 4

From Hatred To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Rae sighed as she poured herself a glass of white wine, not even bothered by the fact that it was only 2 PM on a Saturday. She took a sip and threw her head back, closing her eyes as her mind began it's usual porcessing. The entire situation was a mess and the first person she was worried about was Jaejoong's mother. She is, what you call a Lady with a big L. Brought up in a rich family who were of aristrocatic roots, Lee Soo Yeon was a woman of pride and principles, not to mention a sharp tongue. If this news was somehow leaked, Lee Soo Yeon's fragile heart wouldn't be able to handle it.

So Rae turned her head and looked through the open door of her bedroom at Jaejoong, who was sleeping with the child on her bed. A bitter chuckle escaped her lips and she turned back, refusing to let her mind reel back to past.

"I just hope this will help you." So Rae whispered before taking another sip. She sighed when she heard her mobile ring. "Hello?"

"My baby!" So Rae pulled the phone away from her ears due to her mother's shriek. "How are you? Is everything alright? Have you been eating healthy? I miss you so much!"

"Mom! I'm fine." She sighed, smiling at her mother's overprotectiveness. "Don't be so worried."

"Well... Maybe if you visited me once in a while, I wouldn't be. It's Saturday, so why you don't come over for some lunch? Knowing you, you were probably starving for the entire day."

"Alright mom. If that's what you want. I'll be there in 30 minutes."

Quickly rushing inside her room, as well as trying to be silent, So Rae grabbed a white plain T-shirt, a yellow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter