Chapter 3

From Hatred To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well, aren’t you a cutie? Yes you are!” The baby squealed in delight as So Rae tickled her. “Such a sweetie!” So Rae pressed a kiss onto the child’s soft cheeks. “But how did you end up here?”

It was early in the morning when the baby woke her up and she spent about half a day just playing with the child. So Rae didn’t mind it though. She loved children, considering that she had to babysit her siblings when her parents away, be it either a business trip or a romantic date.

The baby broke her out of her thoughts by tugging So Rae’s hair. So Rae smiled at the child, who in answer snuggled into her chest. It seemed that it was time for baby to fall asleep, which she confirmed when baby loosed the grip on her blouse.

“Here we go.” So Rae whispered as she placed the child onto her bed and using the pillows, she made sure that the baby wouldn’t fall. She smiled before standing up and going towards her living room, where the baby’s basket was. “How odd.” She mumbled as she stared at the pink sheets, obviously hinting that the child was a girl.

So Rae was staring at the basket when she saw a sheet of paper sticking out of the pillow. She took it out and unfolded it before reading it out aloud.

“Dear JJ. You might be shocked but don’t worry, everything is alright. This is Sun. Kim Sun. Take care of her arasso? Love, KSR.  JJ? Kim Jaejoong?” She whispered as she read the note. “Kim Sun? That means only one thing! That b*stard now has a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter