Part 5

A Jaemin Love

A few hot days passed by and well the guys went always swimming or out sightseeing and so on. The really had a great time together with each other and the kept on smiling. Jaejoong notice that Changmin somehow seemed happier now he could sleep longer and well got enough rest. Still he was that evil boy he met. He even tried to learn Jaejoong swim but without succeeding because Jaejoong was still scared for the water and Changmin gave up in the end.  The night slowly falls and Jaejoong was preparing some rice with chicken Changmin looked outside. “Jaejoong, the sky, it’s really getting darker” Changmin turned around to Jaejoong and looked to him. “Close the window Changmin” he said as he notice it started to cool down a bit. Changmin closed the window as him was told and he sat down and looked to the TV. The weatherman was talking and he saw there was a heavy storm coming over. He didn’t like this, not on his holiday. He let out a sign and at the same time Jaejoong held a plate over his face. “Something wrong with the food Changmin?” Changmin looked up to Jaejoong as he shakes his head. “No it’s not that Hyung just a heavy storm is coming right now and I didn’t want that on my holiday” Jaejoong looked to him as he was eating. Changmin also started to eat and even when he started later then Jaejoong he finished sooner.

That night the promised storm came up and the guys just lay in their bed. Jaejoong was shaking because it had cooled down so much. Changmin looked worried to him and he tried to warm him up with the blankets. “Jae, hyung” He looked to Jaejoong who was still shaking. He stand up and walked to his subcase and got a sweater out of it and walk to Jaejoong trying to get it onto him. Right when he had it on Jaejoong he came closer to Changmin. “Changmin your…so warm” Jaejoong said and he cuddle a bit with Changmin. Changmin blinked because of his behaviour of his hyung and was shocked. “I’m just cold Changmin that is all” he said. Suddenly Changmin got Jaejoong fast out of bed and walked to the living room and the TV and putted a DVD in and walked away back to get a blanket and put it around Jaejoong. “Changmin, come here” Jaejoong said and he shared the blanket with Changmin getting each other body warmed which helped a lot to stay more warm. Jaejoong lay soft on Changmin’s shoulder as the watched the movie and he put his arms soft around him. Changmin thought Jaejoong was just cold and just let him doing it.

Changmin slowly woke up and notice his hyung was on his lap and laying against him. Changmin was trapped and he could not get away without waking up his hyung. He looked to Jaejoong and well he just poked him soft. “Hyung, wake up, I need to go to the toilet” That was all he said but Jaejoong kept sleeping. Changmin could not hold it any longer he just gets up letting Jaejoong fall hard on his and ran to the toilet. Jaejoong woke up from the pain and looked around but Changmin was nowhere. “Aaah! That hurt! Where are you Shim Changmin!” The weather has gotten normal as the TV was still on, also the pain in his . 2 minutes later Changmin walked back into the room. “Ya! SHIM CHANGMIN!” Jaejoong shouted to him. “You know how much my hurt” Changmin said down ”No, I have no idea because it isn’t my ” Jaejoong looked to him. “I just needed to use the toilet so badly or else I would wet you, the couch and my pants!” He said to Jaejoong who was still pouting and staring to the TV. “at least we had a warm night…I guess” Changmin said and Jaejoong just nodded his face. “I go take a shower,” He said as he walked away and rubbed his . “It still hurt, and I bet it is blue” Jaejoong walked away and closed the door. Changmin laughed soft and well just stood up to get breakfast. Hyung would forgive him soon he always knew that he could not stay long mad at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know monday in fanfic update day for me but didn't had much time to write so hope you aren't mad at me >_< please enjoy my fanfic everybody :D