Part 3

A Jaemin Love

Changmin looked to Jaejoong with big eyes and a shocked expression on his face. “You got drunk Changmin drunk! And then you laughed at me” He suddenly started to cry a bit while he looked to Changmin. “We are friends, best friends and you know you don’t laugh about your best friends!” Changmin notice that Jaejoong was worried about him even when he lay drunk in bed. “Sorry” Changmin said with a soft voice and looking to Jaejoong but it didn’t seem to make him stop crying.  Jaejoong was so worried about Changmin and was worried Changmin could hurt himself. Changmin looked away from Jaejoong face and he lay down on the bed. Suddenly he felt a force pulling him out of his bed and it didn’t make him feel well in his stomach. “YA! Hyung!” He notices Jaejoong pulled him to the bathroom and putted on the shower. With eyes that turned bigger he looked to Jaejoong. “Changmin, this will help you to get over you being drunk and well, after that I give you some food ok?” Jaejoong looked to Changmin and helped him to get into the shower. “HYUNG!! THIS IS COLD!!” Changmin shouted so loud it would have been no surprise if his neighbours have heard him. But Jaejoong didn’t care about that much right now, he wanted Changmin to be better.  After some time Jaejoong putted slowly the hot water on and notice Changmin was silent. “Are you alright Changmin?” he looked a bit worried to the younger man. Changmin nodded and smiled and was shaking. “Th-that wat-ater was cold!” he looks up to Jaejoong and smile to him soft. “I be fine now hyung” Jaejoong let him go and leave him under the shower. “Once you’re finished you come downstairs? I have some food ready for you then!” Jaejoong said and left the bathroom and walked downstairs. He realized he putted Changmin under the shower in his underwear and laughed soft about it.

20 minutes later he heard some footsteps walking and not much later a hand opening the door. “Thanks hyung for the help” Changmin gave a soft smile to Jaejoong and sited down and grabbed food. He started to eat without caring much about what he was eating. And after some time the table was empty except for the plates and stuff there the food was on. “That was good, ooh I need to sleep” Changmin stand up and looked to Jaejoong. “Aren’t you going to sleep?” Jaejoong stood up and smiled to Changmin and both man walked to the bedroom and laid down and both of them falling asleep soon.